Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s the secret?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

New on here and have seen plenty of people who attracts me for different reasons but struggling to converse with anyone for a decent period. Only 22 so it may be my age or am I seeking people who are way out my league? I think I’m a fun guy whose up for a laugh ,Help anyone x ( straight seeking females)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile is hidden so that won't help. most people check out profiles before answering the message.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I always find well written profiles that tell people about you and your interests, accompanied by some nice photos are always a good starting point as people will often view a profile before opening a message and deciding whether to converse or not.

Helps if they're not hidden too.

A

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Your profile is hidden so that won't help. most people check out profiles before answering the message. "

Yep, this'll do it.

over a year ago

Your profile is hidden

You’re also very very young - some women on here have children older than you. There aren’t many young women on here either that are your age (I’m younger but that’s a different story).

And there are far more men than women on here in general.

Are you messaging local women? Reading their profile? Is your profile a reflection of who you are? Is your profile text good? Do you have nice and tasteful pictures?

If you were a woman, would you be interested in a profile like yours?

over a year ago

There is no special pussy formula. It’ll occur or it won’t. Certainly not worth fretting over. Taking anything serious here is quite ridiculous.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes, happy to help, but a bit tricky when we can't see your profile, don't be shy

over a year ago

Also - there is no secret.

Effort = meets. Simple as that really.

over a year ago

Just realised! Turned it off now! Should I put more effort into profile?

over a year ago

"Just realised! Turned it off now! Should I put more effort into profile?"

You barely even have a profile!

over a year ago

Your age will put a fair amount of people off that much is true. It takes an awful lot of patience and effort to be a successful single fella on here. If you really want to get into the "swinging scene" then you may be better off getting yourself to organised socials or clubs. You'll meet people face to face that way, and only have to stand out among the other people in that venue at the same time as you, rather than standing out among the tens of thousands of other single blokes on here.

P

over a year ago

3 weeks is no time at all.

We're you expecting dial-a-gash?

I've not said that in a good month, it was bursting to get out.

P

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

which profile would that be? I only see a sentence

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

ok, so a better pic without the scrubbed out person. Fill your profile out. What would you like from a meet and what do you have to offer them. You're a nice looking lad, but may struggle because of your age,but I wish you luck

over a year ago

Yes definitely. More photos needed. Some nice teasing shots. And give us something to read about you and what your looking for.

I'm sure if you take a look at other people's profiles it may give you some ideas

I personally think your age is against you BUT some do like younger guys.

Good luck

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

OP, firstly you have to accept that your age will mean that some people simply won't meet with you. Don't fret, there is nothing you can do about it. Use your time wisely and search for people in your area that are looking for guys your age.

If you put as much effort into your messages as you have writing your profile, you're going to struggle more. Put some effort in, maybe a little humour. Perhaps describe what you can offer or what you are looking for... tbh anything, because it's a bit bland atm.

As mentioned elsewhere, either crop the pic you have uploaded to lose the big black blob, or upload a different one.

A sad fact of geography is that you live in a predominantly rural area, and that may hamper your chances more. Once again there is nothing you can do about that, but maybe use the forums and the chat room to initiate chat, particularly a geographic room where there are more likely to be people from your area.

Also, are you sure you want to shag a woman in her 90's? Your profile says so.

Don't believe for one minute that just because you've joined the site that knickers will magically hit the floor, it still takes effort.

All in all it may be an uphill struggle for you, but so is trying to pull in a pub, so you might as well give it a go. Good luck.

over a year ago

Very good point! I probably seek be coming across in the wrong way haha, I’m not desperate to “get my dick wet” on here, I find that actually engaging in conversation with someone is more satisfying than whacking out a picture of me cock on the first chance ! Haha

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Very good point! I probably seek be coming across in the wrong way haha, I’m not desperate to “get my dick wet” on here, I find that actually engaging in conversation with someone is more satisfying than whacking out a picture of me cock on the first chance ! Haha "

We don't need to see your cock, but make an effort and take some pics, you're just using one with someone else scrubbed out. Whilst you're chatting on here, you could be working on your profile. There are some very successful single guys on here, so you need to make a big effort, to attract anyone.

over a year ago

Aye will take it on board! I get my pics from my Instagram profile but restrictions on here mean I have to crop them etc or blur people! But yes will work on me profile

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

it only takes a few minutes to use that phone your accessing the site with in a different way. Take a selfie or two maybe?

Unfortunately your present photo suggests a little laziness, and also that your either blocking out your mum or a girlfriend

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"it only takes a few minutes to use that phone your accessing the site with in a different way. Take a selfie or two maybe?

Unfortunately your present photo suggests a little laziness, and also that your either blocking out your mum or a girlfriend "

Yes agree

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Brutally honest? 22,one pic, can't accommodate and no profile. Next!

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

If you can't be bothered to invest the time to write more than one line in your profile, you won't get much action on here

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Lots of others have said much the same thing, take their advice, sort your pictures and your profile. Spending a little time doing that will help, essentially laziness with a simple thing like that screams that you're looking for the easy route and that's an instant 'no' for pretty much anyone.

I'd say; take a look around, look at other guys profiles, work out who's popular and see what you can do to emulate that. Be yourself but be under no illusions, it takes effort and more effort

Post new Message to Thread