Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is the fucking point!?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its so they know they can get you if they want you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s a head fuck thing.

Ignore them, cut out all the dramarama and close the thread!

Jobs a good ‘un!

over a year ago

But if you didn’t want to meet that person why contact them in the first place, just to know they would, what’s the point in that?

over a year ago

He’s yanking your leash because he knows he can. Don’t give him the satisfaction

over a year ago

"But if you didn’t want to meet that person why contact them in the first place, just to know they would, what’s the point in that?"

Ego boost

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!?"
You were a back up plan.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've had this, only I stopped the initial contact due to something they said, and no I did not let them back into my life! The sex might have been good, but nothing said to deliberately hurt me will ever be over looked, no matter how pissed or sorry he was, two years later he does still try, but it will always be a no!

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Power trip or he is trying to troll you. Block and ignore. Life is too short to let the idiots get you down.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It’s a head fuck thing.

Jobs a good ‘un! "

because thats what some people do men and women. leave you dangling on a piece of string Think its got a name now gaslighting or breadcrumbing or something

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Its so they know they can get you if they want you"

over a year ago

"Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!? You were a back up plan."

This sounds awful but he’s right sadly.

over a year ago

It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!? You were a back up plan.

This sounds awful but he’s right sadly. "

Had his little red book out.

over a year ago

"Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!? You were a back up plan.

This sounds awful but he’s right sadly. Had his little red book out."

Had it happen to me in the past and it’s not nice

over a year ago

Ok so damage control, I don’t like feeling like I’m in someone’s pocket.

over a year ago

"Right say you met someone a year ago and it went tits up and they fucked off. Say you don’t contact them or hear from them for 11 months and then THEY contact you again asking to meet. Say you say yes to meeting and then they ignore you, what is the psychology behind that!?"
why say yes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it. "
would this happen to be the friend of yours who said a right load of shit to said guy last christmas? If so he might be getting his own back

over a year ago

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it. would this happen to be the friend of yours who said a right load of shit to said guy last christmas? If so he might be getting his own back"

I dunno, I speak to the other one I met after this one and he is saying that he’s not a well mannered person.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it. would this happen to be the friend of yours who said a right load of shit to said guy last christmas? If so he might be getting his own back

I dunno, I speak to the other one I met after this one and he is saying that he’s not a well mannered person.

"

i cant keep up with them Just block him dont give him the upper hand

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

God knows,bit like the guy I dated for a few months last year who got in contact recently just to say have a good xmas and just to say someone is thinking about you.

I mean it was lovely,but why message just to say that.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it. "

Some people are like that

over a year ago

"God knows,bit like the guy I dated for a few months last year who got in contact recently just to say have a good xmas and just to say someone is thinking about you.

I mean it was lovely,but why message just to say that."

That’s not too bad actually. That’s him testing the waters I’d say.

over a year ago

Did you quite like them then?

Just block and move on

over a year ago

"God knows,bit like the guy I dated for a few months last year who got in contact recently just to say have a good xmas and just to say someone is thinking about you.

I mean it was lovely,but why message just to say that."

Was this the one with the jumper. He might want it back now its gone cold. xx

over a year ago

"It’s a head fuck thing.

Jobs a good ‘un! "

Good advice, don't deal with him

over a year ago

"Ok so damage control, I don’t like feeling like I’m in someone’s pocket. "

Just tell him to fuck off then, it really is that simple ... And block him as well if you don't want to hear from him again

over a year ago

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it.

Just block and move on "

Yeah that’s why he said he thinks it’s best we don’t meet again. Said back then he could’ve give me what I wanted. That was fine, I squared that away. Accepted I would see or hear from him again then he asks to meet again but leave emotions at the door.

I was chilled as fuck, all my Xmas shopping was done, all my wrapping, got all my Xmas sweets and all that bollocks. Now I’m thinking about him again.

Wish I was that phantom guy off defenders of the earth, I call upon the strength of 10 tigers.

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

They want you to say yes as its the chase not the actual meeting that thrills them. Sadly it happens with some people.

over a year ago

That was couldn’t give and wouldn’t see!

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

His names not Lee by any chance ??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It’s a bit unkind though isn’t it? I was minding my own fucking business like, accepted months and months ago that I’d never see nor hear from that person and then they dangle the carrot and not let you nibble it.

Just block and move on

Yeah that’s why he said he thinks it’s best we don’t meet again. Said back then he could’ve give me what I wanted. That was fine, I squared that away. Accepted I would see or hear from him again then he asks to meet again but leave emotions at the door.

I was chilled as fuck, all my Xmas shopping was done, all my wrapping, got all my Xmas sweets and all that bollocks. Now I’m thinking about him again.

Wish I was that phantom guy off defenders of the earth, I call upon the strength of 10 tigers.

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs. "

your a lovely looking woman and could have a choice of men but you got to toughen up a bit. I doubt anyone else on this thread would have said yes to him. Block him. Go eat some carbs then tomorrow forget about him and carry on with your christmas

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Just block and move on

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs. "

He just sees you as an easy bang

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had my first boyfriend pop up, I kid you not, ten years later to "see how I was". He was a prize prick and seeing his name pop up turned my blood to ice.

"I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair, and send him on his way..."

By *redjMan
over a year ago

gloucestershire

Do yourself a favour and tell him to do one !! It’ll work wonders for your ego x

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs. your a lovely looking woman and could have a choice of men but you got to toughen up a bit. I doubt anyone else on this thread would have said yes to him. Block him. Go eat some carbs then tomorrow forget about him and carry on with your christmas"

I am aren’t I and sometimes I think that’s the problem. Like I’m not trying to be arrogant but I am quite fit and attractive. Like if someone’s feeling shit in themselves and want an ego boost, knowing some smoking hot (his words) bird wants to meet you could give a confidence boost.

I do need to toughen up and now I’m feeling less like I want to drain his balls and more like I want to knee cap him.

over a year ago

My old fuck buddy does this. Fucked for a year then ghosted me. He came back once and I stupidly let him, fucked for a few more months then had a chat and that was that.

Fuck he’s sexy and such a good fuck but nah. If he tried it again I’d ignore. No point. I’m not an easy fuck (despite what he thinks )

over a year ago

Knew I shouldn’t have come back, then he’d never have found me to message me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

That’s not too bad actually. That’s him testing the waters I’d say. "

That's what I initially thought,but then he just kinda cut me off.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"

Don't beat yourself up about it, it happens to the best of us. Some people just have something about them that makes you forget the shite they put you through last time, until they inevitably repeat their behaviour.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Was this the one with the jumper. He might want it back now its gone cold. xx"

Funny yes it was actually,but it was a tshirt and not a jumper. So by rights he should have messaged in the summer,I only knew it was him from his Whatsapp photo as I don't even have his number anymore x

over a year ago

You allowed it

Cut him dead

Once is unfortunate

Twice is foolish

Thrice is stupid

over a year ago

That's what I initially thought,but then he just kinda cut me off."

Ahh well that’s fucking pointless as well and probably looking for an ego boost.

I still have a guy who I met 7 years ago contact me every now and again. I always say no, and he always tries a couple of months later.

Like I’ve not been with anyone else since this guy, he was the last person I slept with. Should I just go and fuck someone else, no because I don’t want a hook up and that’s all this guy is offering anyway so why am I bothered. It’s weird. Like rationally all I’d get is a fuck off this guy which I could have with literally 1000’s of willing guys.

I’m an immensely fussy person yet an easy lay to this guy. It doesn’t make sense.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Knew I shouldn’t have come back, then he’d never have found me to message me. "

Are you going to block him on here or does he have your number anyway?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Knew I shouldn’t have come back, then he’d never have found me to message me. "

You know there's a block button.....right?

A

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Anyway how did your xmas do go?

over a year ago

"Wish I was that phantom guy off defenders of the earth, I call upon the strength of 10 tigers.

You come across like you are generally. I’m shocked

over a year ago

don't let him get you down not worth it try to move on and enjoy your self x

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Eh...I wouldn’t get your knickers in a twist about it. I have partners that I’ll sleep with, then won’t speak with for months. Then one of us will message the other out of the blue...sometimes it will turn into a meet, sometimes it won’t - life gets in the way for me or them.

Easy cum, easy go. Some of us live our life like that, others don’t. Not worth worrying your head over. He certainly won’t be worrying his.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 23:03:10]

over a year ago

"Knew I shouldn’t have come back, then he’d never have found me to message me.

Are you going to block him on here or does he have your number anyway?"

Yeah he has my number but I’m still blocked from last time so he wouldn’t message me outside of here.

Should I block him or just let this fade, I’m due on so that doesn’t help and I got nail vanish on my sofa cushion so I was already pissed off.

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs. your a lovely looking woman and could have a choice of men but you got to toughen up a bit. I doubt anyone else on this thread would have said yes to him. Block him. Go eat some carbs then tomorrow forget about him and carry on with your christmas

I am aren’t I and sometimes I think that’s the problem. Like I’m not trying to be arrogant but I am quite fit and attractive. Like if someone’s feeling shit in themselves and want an ego boost, knowing some smoking hot (his words) bird wants to meet you could give a confidence boost.

I do need to toughen up and now I’m feeling less like I want to drain his balls and more like I want to knee cap him. "

Take it as a confidence boost for you. Think - he was feeling crap so he used you to boost his ego. Because you're hot and very fussy. He didn't just ask old Doris down the chippy.

Damage control- don't tell him to fuck off. Don't fuck him either though! If he asks again say yeah you'll meet him but you're busy...... Never actually arrange anything. Keep him hanging like he left you hanging.

over a year ago

There is someone I used to know who had me down as a back up. They had worked out I had a soft spot for them and exploited it whenever they needed contact. Used to properly do my head in because I very much wanted them.

In the end, when I was a stand in for their husband after an argument, I deleted all contact information and ignore their attempts to message.

Good sex with toxic people is not worth the effort.

By *nSeeNMan
over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

That's what I initially thought,but then he just kinda cut me off."

Maybe he doesn't want to give you the feeling that he's pestering you. Probably waiting for you to get back to him.

over a year ago

Some fucking good people on these forums ay. Advice is appreciated as always.

over a year ago

But realistically, isn't that why you keep coming back? You want them to message you...

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You need to go speed dating or something.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"But if you didn’t want to meet that person why contact them in the first place, just to know they would, what’s the point in that?"

Men are nuts, it's that simple

over a year ago

There probably married so trying to juggle

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Are you going to block him on here or does he have your number anyway?

Yeah he has my number but I’m still blocked from last time so he wouldn’t message me outside of here.

Should I block him or just let this fade, I’m due on so that doesn’t help and I got nail vanish on my sofa cushion so I was already pissed off. "

Give it a couple of day's and see how you feel,you do need to take some control back though for your own sanity.

over a year ago

"Anyway how did your xmas do go?"

Oh god. Adore we even started the meal one of the boys who had been off on the sick came and had a puff on the pipe outside with me and told me he’d started seeing someone.

I said to him you’re seeing someone are you, he said yeah but it’s early days, I said you know I’ve fancied you for ages. He said he had no idea, why isn’t I tell him sooner blah blah. Spent the whole night up my arse (not literally) but following me around, holding my hand, hugging me. Then there was the message he sent saying wish you were in my bed, then it was the message the next day saying it was his brother who sent the message (think he was backtracking cos he was pisses). Only seen him once in work cos he had to take all his holidays cos he couldn’t carry them over. Won’t see him till new year but fuck him. It’s done now.

over a year ago

But realistically, isn't that why you keep coming back? You want them to message you... "

Yeah them not him. No way in this world did I ever imagine hearing from him again. He had deleted his account back in January when we last saw each other. His is a new account as well.

over a year ago

Keep blotting the cushion with nail varnish remover till gone then warm soapy water

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I’m fucking weak willed and I hate that about myself, fuck now I want to eat carbs. your a lovely looking woman and could have a choice of men but you got to toughen up a bit. I doubt anyone else on this thread would have said yes to him. Block him. Go eat some carbs then tomorrow forget about him and carry on with your christmas

I do need to toughen up and now I’m feeling less like I want to drain his balls and more like I want to knee cap him. "

You need s trip to London to meet someone from Hither Green ...

I’m no matchmaker but you guys seem perfect for each other....

over a year ago

But realistically, isn't that why you keep coming back? You want them to message you...

Yeah them not him. No way in this world did I ever imagine hearing from him again. He had deleted his account back in January when we last saw each other. His is a new account as well. "

forget about him dont let him get to you that what he wants if he pops up again block and delete don't give him the your time not worth it

over a year ago

Boosting their ego.

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I do need to toughen up and now I’m feeling less like I want to drain his balls and more like I want to knee cap him.

I’m no matchmaker but you guys seem perfect for each other...."

I’m too poor for him and like to eat at harvester.

over a year ago

"Keep blotting the cushion with nail varnish remover till gone then warm soapy water"

I love that you said this. Great attention to detail!

over a year ago

"There probably married so trying to juggle "

Most likely, but ffs get a life lady, there's so may good lookin guys out there no matter how fussy you are equally as charming and without the baggage

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I’m too poor for him and like to eat at harvester. "

It’s incredible value. Can’t blame you

over a year ago

"Anyway how did your xmas do go?

Oh god. Adore we even started the meal one of the boys who had been off on the sick came and had a puff on the pipe outside with me and told me he’d started seeing someone.

I said to him you’re seeing someone are you, he said yeah but it’s early days, I said you know I’ve fancied you for ages. He said he had no idea, why isn’t I tell him sooner blah blah. Spent the whole night up my arse (not literally) but following me around, holding my hand, hugging me. Then there was the message he sent saying wish you were in my bed, then it was the message the next day saying it was his brother who sent the message (think he was backtracking cos he was pisses). Only seen him once in work cos he had to take all his holidays cos he couldn’t carry them over. Won’t see him till new year but fuck him. It’s done now. "

He has no balls. As if he backtracked!

over a year ago

Just block and move on

I’m too poor for him and like to eat at harvester. "

Trust me he will definitely lower his standards for you...

over a year ago

Just block and move on

Trust me he will definitely lower his standards for you..."

your talking about your self lol

over a year ago

"There probably married so trying to juggle

Most likely, but ffs get a life lady, there's so may good lookin guys out there no matter how fussy you are equally as charming and without the baggage "

He’s not married I know that for a fact. If he was married this would be easier to take.

And no there’s not sooo many good looking guys out there, this one had nice face bones and perfect eyebrows and lovely teeth and bright blue eyes and a nice willy and a nice accent and was a bit of a mad cunt.

Just wish he never messaged me.

By *nitterWoman
over a year ago

the land of tall tales and yarn

Your light is too bright move on

over a year ago

Just block and move on

Trust me he will definitely lower his standards for you... your talking about your self lol "

No way , I have no chance... the Op is Fab royalty....

I’m just a mere peasant from one of the colonies....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Who knows - the important psychology is your own. You know yourself and don't have to second guess somebody else's psychology. Why would you agree to break the separation? What are the right decisions for you?

Don't waste energy on thinking about someone who belongs in your past. Just stay moving towards your future.

over a year ago

Just block and move on

Trust me he will definitely lower his standards for you... your talking about your self lol

I’m just a mere peasant from one of the colonies...."

Well I am the most fabbed member of the month so far, just saying

over a year ago

"Who knows - the important psychology is your own. You know yourself and don't have to second guess somebody else's psychology. Why would you agree to break the separation? What are the right decisions for you?

Don't waste energy on thinking about someone who belongs in your past. Just stay moving towards your future. "

Love you Soph

over a year ago

Just block and move on

Trust me he will definitely lower his standards for you... your talking about your self lol

Well I am the most fabbed member of the month so far, just saying "

It’s nice to read a post from a confident single woman.....

I still have no damn clue what you’re doing here...

You can pull in the real world.....

You definitely don’t need clubs or socials for sex....

over a year ago

Just block and move on

You definitely don’t need clubs or socials for sex...."

I know but I don’t go out anywhere. All my friends are coupled up. Last time I tried the real world I ended up fancying a guy that I work with and that would have been all kinds of awkward.

Need to get some younger single female friends.

By *laytime432Man
over a year ago

Swindon

This has been a very interesting read, and some great points have been made, i guess the lesson here, is that we are all capable of being used, and we all have the power within oursleves to stop that from happening, positive energy to all, and hope it works out x

over a year ago

Don't make me come dropkick ya.

Fuck sake woman, I'm getting to the point I'll come plough ya myself to put an end to the drought, you ain't rimming me though mate no matter how much you may want to.

He probably thinks he's left no lasting effects on you, coz he's just a bit of a dick who enjoys getting his winky wet. Maybe he thinks you've been having a whale of a time while he's been gone.

Both of these things are wrong, and we know you need more of a connection than a wet winky for things to be what you need them to be.

Believe in yourself, I believe in ya. X

P

over a year ago

Messing with your head and it worked

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Just block and move on

You definitely don’t need clubs or socials for sex...."

Strange thing to say,so everyone including yourself is on here because they can't pull in the so called real world?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Good hunting Princess.. sometimes you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Anyway how did your xmas do go?

I said to him you’re seeing someone are you, he said yeah but it’s early days, I said you know I’ve fancied you for ages. He said he had no idea, why isn’t I tell him sooner blah blah. Spent the whole night up my arse (not literally) but following me around, holding my hand, hugging me. Then there was the message he sent saying wish you were in my bed, then it was the message the next day saying it was his brother who sent the message (think he was backtracking cos he was pisses). Only seen him once in work cos he had to take all his holidays cos he couldn’t carry them over. Won’t see him till new year but fuck him. It’s done now. "

Bugger,he sounds a bit wimpy backtracking on his text. You need a man not a boy don't you. At least you know not to invest any more of your thoughts on him.

over a year ago

"Eh...I wouldn’t get your knickers in a twist about it. I have partners that I’ll sleep with, then won’t speak with for months. Then one of us will message the other out of the blue...sometimes it will turn into a meet, sometimes it won’t - life gets in the way for me or them.

Easy cum, easy go. Some of us live our life like that, others don’t. Not worth worrying your head over. He certainly won’t be worrying his. "

This

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

And you thought women are the complicated sex.

over a year ago

Welcome back OP

over a year ago

Mind games.

I prefer honesty n manners

over a year ago

Sounds like he sent a message to see if you’d reply and boost his ego. Did he re-contact you on FAB?

over a year ago

It’s just the rudeness of it. Like he disturbed me, he contacted me then when I said yes reads and ignores 3 messages. That’s just rude.

If me contacting him was bothering him he’d block and delete my messages, doesn’t want to tell me no just in case he wants to use me at a later date so it’s easier just to say nothing and ignore.

Jesus I make myself sound worthless for tolerating this.

over a year ago

"It’s just the rudeness of it. Like he disturbed me, he contacted me then when I said yes reads and ignores 3 messages. That’s just rude.

If me contacting him was bothering him he’d block and delete my messages, doesn’t want to tell me no just in case he wants to use me at a later date so it’s easier just to say nothing and ignore.

"

Forget and move on dear. You dont need negatives like that in your fab life!

over a year ago

"It’s just the rudeness of it. Like he disturbed me, he contacted me then when I said yes reads and ignores 3 messages. That’s just rude.

"

Definitely not worthless!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

your not worthless but just read back your last post and what would you say to someone else

Why did you send him 3 messahes and not.just leave it after one. Whatever you do dont throw one of your crazies on him again otherwise he will think he has some control over you. You need to just block him

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

If he's affecting you to this agree then block him,if thing's were going to work out with the two of you it would have done by now do you think. Send him one last message telling him how he makes you feel,but enough is enough then block his sorry arse.

over a year ago

"Sounds like he sent a message to see if you’d reply and boost his ego. Did he re-contact you on FAB?"

Yeah on here, I don’t get this boosted ego just from me saying I’d meet him again.

over a year ago

"

Just turn the tables on it. He's the one contacting you, so the one who can't forget and move on. You already did. X

over a year ago

"Sounds like he sent a message to see if you’d reply and boost his ego. Did he re-contact you on FAB?

Yeah on here, I don’t get this boosted ego just from me saying I’d meet him again.

"

Point scoring, keeping a tally!

over a year ago

"Sounds like he sent a message to see if you’d reply and boost his ego. Did he re-contact you on FAB?

"

Because you’re a hottie and he wants to have the satisfaction of knowing he can have you if he wants you. Stupid mind set I’m well aware, but it appears that’s the mentality he has.

over a year ago

If he's affecting you to this agree then block him,if thing's were going to work out with the two of you it would have done by now do you think. Send him one last message telling him how he makes you feel,but enough is enough then block his sorry arse."

Hell no. He already thinks I’m a psycho.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Don't you,really!?

One of the most popular and attractive women on the forums says she'll meet him again. Even sends three messages (which he ignores) to his one and you can't see why that would boost his ego.

over a year ago

He's taking the piss...

Block

Its ego!

Its attention seeking!

He has no intention of meeting!

What a sad pathetic man - Lucky escape for you!

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Only the person who sent you the message knows the motive(s) behind iit. Difficult to find out if they're not responding though... Everyone else is hypothesising.

over a year ago

Well there's two sides to every story.....

Obvs!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

If he's affecting you to this agree then block him,if thing's were going to work out with the two of you it would have done by now do you think. Send him one last message telling him how he makes you feel,but enough is enough then block his sorry arse.

Hell no. He already thinks I’m a psycho. "

Do you think you sending him three messages to his one made him have a rethink and remember what you can be like?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

So what's the answer then what are you going to do to take control?

over a year ago

Do you think you sending him three messages to his one made him have a rethink and remember what you can be like?"

It wasn’t just one it was back and forth messaging on Friday where I said I didn’t know about meeting again, he said I’ll give you the weekend to mull it over, said when he’s free, I said alright to that, then Monday said I could meet tomorrow, read and nothing, then yesterday another one cos he’d been online. Nothing abusive.

To take back control is just to leave it I suppose and not contact him anymore and forget about him contacting me, I never expected to see him again anyway so makes no difference.

Also, side note, had a message off the guy I work with last night asking to go for a drink on the weekend. Fucking these guys are head fucks.

over a year ago

"

It wasn’t just one it was back and forth messaging on Friday where I said I didn’t know about meeting again, he said I’ll give you the weekend to mull it over, said when he’s free, I said alright to that, then Monday said I could meet tomorrow, read and nothing, then yesterday another one cos he’d been online. Nothing abusive.

To take back control is just to leave it I suppose and not contact him anymore and forget about him contacting me, I never expected to see him again anyway so makes no difference.

Also, side note, had a message off the guy I work with last night asking to go for a drink on the weekend. Fucking these guys are head fucks. "

Maybe you just need a break from the site. Reset your mindset.

Also in my experience 'dating at work' has one response from me... Don't shit where you sleep!

over a year ago

Only just come back from a break. The site is fine it’s just people doing stupid things.

I’m writing a book so all of this shit goes in that, that’s why I’m interested in the psychology behind what makes guys do these certain things.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Do you think you sending him three messages to his one made him have a rethink and remember what you can be like?

Also, side note, had a message off the guy I work with last night asking to go for a drink on the weekend. Fucking these guys are head fucks. "

Oh right,yeah sod him right off if he's not bothered replying. If he wanted to see you that bad he would have replied.

Is the work guy still seeing someone though? If not go for that drink where you can both chat properly and get to know each other,without jumping into bed!

Yep men are bloody hard work at time's aren't they. I would love someone who just concentrates on me and puts me first,I know lots of guy's but nothing is permanent it gets a bit tiresome.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Also, side note, had a message off the guy I work with last night asking to go for a drink on the weekend. Fucking these guys are head fucks.

Also in my experience 'dating at work' has one response from me... Don't shit where you sleep! "

Hmm pretty sure she doesn't sleep at work.

over a year ago

Well who wouldn’t wanna look at them hooves lovely yes it’s a bit weird and time wasting

over a year ago

"

Also in my experience 'dating at work' has one response from me... Don't shit where you sleep!

Hmm pretty sure she doesn't sleep at work. "

Ha sometimes I do on the desk!

I don’t know if guy in work is seeing anyone, I don’t even care. I’m better off when I’m not speaking to anyone or messaging anyone. I was quite chilled this year, all the court stuff from the last 3 years has been put to bed and it all went my way.

I’ve been volunteering as a Mackenzie friend and helping other women in my situation who had no legal aid and have to represent themselves.

Even the judge said as a litigant in person he’d never come across someone that did such a good job and that I should have done law and been a barrister!

I just feel like I’m on a crusade where I want to help people, whether it’s advice or going with these women to court cos it can be scary on your own.

Plus my kindle sales are up, I can now sell my short stories for 25p instead of free! Doesn’t sound much but I’m building a fan base!

over a year ago

"

You're definitely not worthless,I think at some point we've all had that one person that we've allowed to take the piss slightly. I'm going through this at the moment (It's shit) but reading this thread has helped no end.

Chin up xxx

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

I don’t know if guy in work is seeing anyone, I don’t even care. I’m better off when I’m not speaking to anyone or messaging anyone. I was quite chilled this year, all the court stuff from the last 3 years has been put to bed and it all went my way.

I’ve been volunteering as a Mackenzie friend and helping other women in my situation who had no legal aid and have to represent themselves.

Even the judge said as a litigant in person he’d never come across someone that did such a good job and that I should have done law and been a barrister!

I just feel like I’m on a crusade where I want to help people, whether it’s advice or going with these women to court cos it can be scary on your own.

Plus my kindle sales are up, I can now sell my short stories for 25p instead of free! Doesn’t sound much but I’m building a fan base! "

It sounds like you have it going on,that's a great thing to do helping other women if they don't have any other support.

So do you think you will meet work guy?

over a year ago

"

Plus my kindle sales are up, I can now sell my short stories for 25p instead of free! Doesn’t sound much but I’m building a fan base!

It sounds like you have it going on,that's a great thing to do helping other women if they don't have any other support.

So do you think you will meet work guy?"

No, I’ll just say I’m busy now leading up to Xmas. Need to get back in my Xmas buzz and that doesn’t involve any men at all.

over a year ago

I'd tease the cunt then block , tell him g u are fucking a uni student that likes the idea of a,guy joining in then elaborate on the dangle until unceremoniously deafening the cunt in silence

over a year ago

"I'd tease the cunt then block , tell him g u are fucking a uni student that likes the idea of a,guy joining in then elaborate on the dangle until unceremoniously deafening the cunt in silence"

I’m not about mind games and bull shit. I just want to know the psychology behind these things that guys do so I can help other people understand it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'd tease the cunt then block , tell him g u are fucking a uni student that likes the idea of a,guy joining in then elaborate on the dangle until unceremoniously deafening the cunt in silence

I’m not about mind games and bull shit. I just want to know the psychology behind these things that guys do so I can help other people understand it.

"

I think to understand other people's mind games you need to recognise the part you play in enabling the game.

over a year ago

"I'd tease the cunt then block , tell him g u are fucking a uni student that likes the idea of a,guy joining in then elaborate on the dangle until unceremoniously deafening the cunt in silence

I think to understand other people's mind games you need to recognise the part you play in enabling the game."

Yeah totally, like by saying the things I do, people will know what not to do!

I make all the wrong choices.

I still think it’s not cool to mess with people’s heads though.

over a year ago

It's a power play I think.

over a year ago

"

Don't bother no body really cares

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Laudible sentiment op but it's not a new thing that some of both genders do and those that do so are highly likely to not spill the beans on why I would guess..

Fore warned etc yes but there will always be those who seek to manipulate if they have the opportunity..

By *risrugbyfanMan
over a year ago

yate

Dont send any more messages

BlOCK HIM

And lets hope he doesnt read fourms or his ego will go through the roof .

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I thought you'd left?! Block, ignore and move on. No drama lol.

over a year ago

Never go for a second chance, if it did not work out the first time around it’s not going to the next time

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think to understand other people's mind games you need to recognise the part you play in enabling the game.

Yeah totally, like by saying the things I do, people will know what not to do!

I make all the wrong choices.

I still think it’s not cool to mess with people’s heads though. "

I don't think it's cool either bury f I recognise that someone is trying to mess with my head i turn my back on them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

*but if.

over a year ago

"Dont send any more messages

BlOCK HIM

And lets hope he doesnt read fourms or his ego will go through the roof ."

I won’t and he doesn’t read the forums or even know about them.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Power trip or he is trying to troll you. Block and ignore. Life is too short to let the idiots get you down."

wondered when someone would suggest the obvious, BLOCK! thats all that is required

over a year ago

It’s a control thing, he wants to know that you still want him. Nice to see you back btw x

over a year ago

"It’s a control thing, he wants to know that you still want him. Nice to see you back btw x"

Something I’ll never understand. Like he was the one who originally said not to meet again, I wanted to so he should know that I wanted him.

If you have no interest in a person why does it matter if they still like you or not?

over a year ago

"It’s a control thing, he wants to know that you still want him. Nice to see you back btw x

Something I’ll never understand. Like he was the one who originally said not to meet again, I wanted to so he should know that I wanted him.

If you have no interest in a person why does it matter if they still like you or not?"

Ego boost, they like to know that you’d still be interested

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

This person is a narcissist who is low on 'supply'.

A narcissist is so completely self-centred that they are entirely at the centre of their own universe & incapable of considering the needs, thoughts & emotions of another person. It is ALL about them. Everything.

You are a from of supply (attention).

The mind of a narcissist is so screwed up that it gives them great personal satisfaction to think that they have upset someone else or that someone else is thinking about them-even if you're not they will assume you are....because they are narcissistic.

Sam Varkin wrote a fab book about this. He is a narcissist himself.

Narcissists are invariable toxic to other people. The only thing you can do is steer clear.

over a year ago

No idea, I had a similar experience recently. I wonder if they send a message to a few people and see who, if anyone replies.

Block him and then he can’t contact you.

over a year ago

They are just seeing if you will reply and still fancy them. My ex used to play that game with me for years every time her current relationship wasn't going well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This person is a narcissist who is low on 'supply'.

A narcissist is so completely self-centred that they are entirely at the centre of their own universe & incapable of considering the needs, thoughts & emotions of another person. It is ALL about them. Everything.

You are a from of supply (attention).

The mind of a narcissist is so screwed up that it gives them great personal satisfaction to think that they have upset someone else or that someone else is thinking about them-even if you're not they will assume you are....because they are narcissistic.

Sam Varkin wrote a fab book about this. He is a narcissist himself.

Narcissists are invariable toxic to other people. The only thing you can do is steer clear. "

I really don't think it's fair to label someone a narcissist from this one example.

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"He’s yanking your leash because he knows he can. Don’t give him the satisfaction "

This exactly..

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m not sure , but seems to me you were one of a few options, he was playing the field.

I think I’d block him

over a year ago

Whatever he done it for I’m sure he’s laughing his balls off at the reactions he’s got. Don’t give him all that space in your head xx happy christmas

over a year ago

"

Plus my kindle sales are up, I can now sell my short stories for 25p instead of free! Doesn’t sound much but I’m building a fan base! "

That's all brilliant news.

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

Some nasty folk out there, just out to hurt and confuse! Ignore and learn from experience!

over a year ago

It’s a woman thing. From a different planet !!

over a year ago

I've had this happen to me too, I was a bit bruised but then I told him I wished him all the luck in the world and blocked him

over a year ago

So if the hurt couldn't be forgiven, why arrange to meet? Unless there was some attempt to say look what you missed out on, but didn't get the chance

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Men do their stuff and expect us to fit in when it suits.

The way to deal with this fact is to not bother to analyse it and just be busy doing your stuff

By *orteMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

On the evidence provided the guy is a fanny without either the warmth or depth. Based on your profile it seems likely that you have plenty of alternative options. My advice would be don't bother wondering about the whys just forget the tube. Again.

over a year ago

"I've had this, only I stopped the initial contact due to something they said, and no I did not let them back into my life! The sex might have been good, but nothing said to deliberately hurt me will ever be over looked, no matter how pissed or sorry he was, two years later he does still try, but it will always be a no!

"

Mmm we have someone that keeps trying to stay in touch..a not so single guy that spouted shit n lies..i never respond to him..he needs to move on,he changes his profile name so that he gets around the block...

By *opsytovyMan
over a year ago

coventry

Don't make me come dropkick Ya - priceless

Post new Message to Thread