Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many veris ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking about...as you do, is it a turn off when someone (male and female) has too many verifications and appeal goes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't care in the slightest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking about...as you do, is it a turn off when someone (male and female) has too many verifications and appeal goes?"

No

over a year ago

"Looking about...as you do, is it a turn off when someone (male and female) has too many verifications and appeal goes?"

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal, does too many put you off OP?

over a year ago

No because often people with a lot of verifications are people that tend to go to clubs and parties. So you can often end up with multiple verifications just from one club visit.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

As long as folks play safe the number really isn't an issue for me.

over a year ago

Well it doesn't matter how many plus some or most might be from parties, clubs, events so you can get 10 verifications and never played with anyone but had an amazing social night.

over a year ago

I'm not bothered how many - but I'm sometimes put off by veris and they say a lot about the person you're potentially meeting.

#judgey

over a year ago

Yep. Unless they’re social event ones

over a year ago

"I'm not bothered how many - but I'm sometimes put off by veris and they say a lot about the person you're potentially meeting.

#judgey

"

Agreed

over a year ago

"No because often people with a lot of verifications are people that tend to go to clubs and parties. So you can often end up with multiple verifications just from one club visit. "

Snap

over a year ago

If I'm honest I have looked at some and thought wtf

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal"

I thought the whole point of a swingers site was to have sex with lots of different people

over a year ago

"If I'm honest I have looked at some and thought wtf

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with"

The ability to read I can, thanks.

over a year ago

"

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal

I thought the whole point of a swingers site was to have sex with lots of different people"

No it’s to sell garden furniture eg swings

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal

I thought the whole point of a swingers site was to have sex with lots of different people"

Well yes.

On a swinging site, it's strange people are put off by other people being promiscuous.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Depends - If all graphic & detailing stuff were not into then yes. But as were clubs and looking for fun sociable people we like to see that in veris

over a year ago

"

Let the judges judge

over a year ago

Ok, perhaps with alot of profiles I have read (yes I can read) seem tonwabt a regular fb ( excludes club meets). On that basis is it similar to how many clocks...not cocks on the car

over a year ago

"

I think the whole point of this site is whatever you want it to be. I think you might find that not everyone on here wants to have sex with lots of different people.

over a year ago

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with

The ability to read I can, thanks."

Oh dear

I meant the ones that don't hide the actual verification text

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Depends on the type of veri tbh... 100s of veris along the lines of 'cock to die for', 'made me gush like the Trevi fountain' and 'battered my back doors like a viking raider' would probably put me off.

over a year ago

The ability to read I can, thanks.

Oh dear

I meant the ones that don't hide

the actual verification text "

Apologies, wasn't aware you can hide them.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with"

You been stalking my profile

over a year ago

"Depends on the type of veri tbh... 100s of veris along the lines of 'cock to die for', 'made me gush like the Trevi fountain' and 'battered my back doors like a viking raider' would probably put me off. "

over a year ago

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with You been stalking my profile "

Yes you dirt bag

over a year ago

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with You been stalking my profile "

Obviously, you slut you

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

But when you read(if you can) most with high numbers are from clubs with people they didn't play with You been stalking my profile

Yes you dirt bag "

I'm a good boy

over a year ago

"

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

I thought the whole point of a swingers site was to have sex with lots of different people

Well yes.

On a swinging site, it's strange people are put off by other people being promiscuous. "

I get any number of messages telling me that they're going to be my new boyfriend and take me away from here. You'd think the veris would be a clue...

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I’ve got quite a lot of veris and hardly any are from people I’ve have sex with, they’re mostly from socials.

over a year ago

"

I think the whole point of this site is whatever you want it to be. I think you might find that not everyone on here wants to have sex with lots of different people. "

over a year ago

"

I completely agree, hence I said it doesn’t make sense to me either. I always look to see if it’s social or clubs etc

over a year ago

It doesn't turn me off as such but I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"

I think the whole point of this site is whatever you want it to be. I think you might find that not everyone on here wants to have sex with lots of different people. "

over a year ago

"Looking about...as you do, is it a turn off when someone (male and female) has too many verifications and appeal goes?

It doesn't turn me off as such but I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile. "

What’s your reasoning for not meeting them? I’m curious now

over a year ago

"Looking about...as you do, is it a turn off when someone (male and female) has too many verifications and appeal goes?

It doesn't turn me off as such but I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile. "

That's what I mean, it makes a difference how many veris are on the profile.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

So you were just being nice saying I wasn't your type.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say put off

At first glance if they have a 100 I do tend to dig deeper into how long they have been on the site(as count stops at 1yr)

Not judgy as such but if they are all from seperate people over the course of a year they probably aren't going to be the regular if ideally like

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

We have over 60 but we have only soft played with 3 the rest are from friends we have made when we have been out clubbing.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

How many do you think is too many?

I bet it's 98.

over a year ago

It doesn't turn me off as such but I won't meet anyone with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile.

What’s your reasoning for not meeting them? I’m curious now"

Because I feel that they are looking for adventurous people that meet often. The type of people that are exhibitionist in that they show who they met. I'm just not what they're looking for.

I'm aware that people meet off site and number of veris on their profile in no way shows their entire sexual history.

over a year ago

I got none so i would not know how it works..

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

*rushes off to hide 3 veris.

over a year ago

So you were just being nice saying I wasn't your type. "

No I said I'm not your type.

over a year ago

Because I feel that they are looking for adventurous people that meet often. The type of people that are exhibitionist in that they show who they met. I'm just not what they're looking for.

I'm aware that people meet off site and number of veris on their profile in no way shows their entire sexual history. "

Thank you, for me even if there are a large number of club/social meets it can still be off putting as that’s not my scene and would be concerned that I’m not what they’re looking for.

over a year ago

Veris mean nothing.

We have no real evidence of what anyone on here is really up to.

I've said it a million times the

" straight single male " you met last night could be married and into creampie dogging gangbangs with other men.

Don't believe the hype

over a year ago

I'm aware that people meet off site and number of veris on their profile in no way shows their entire sexual history.

Thank you, for me even if there are a large number of club/social meets it can still be off putting as that’s not my scene and would be concerned that I’m not what they’re looking for. "

We think alike.

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

No,They could be shagging a 100 people off fab and only have 2 veris. It does not matter to me.

over a year ago

"No,They could be shagging a 100 people off fab and only have 2 veris. It does not matter to me. "

Matters to me.

over a year ago

We have lots of veris some are repeat meets some are social meets but if people don't want to meet us because of that then that's there choice we are allowed a choice xx

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"No,They could be shagging a 100 people off fab and only have 2 veris. It does not matter to me.

Matters to me."

If they were shagging 100 people off site and had 2 veris you'd never know.

over a year ago

*rushes off to hide 3 veris. "

over a year ago

"No,They could be shagging a 100 people off fab and only have 2 veris. It does not matter to me.

Matters to me.

If they were shagging 100 people off site and had 2 veris you'd never know. "

Indeed, so...whilst it seems to be important to have veris before even considering a meet...who knows what happens off fab?

Stipulating "veris on profile" means absolutely nothing?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Matters to me.

Indeed, so...whilst it seems to be important to have veris before even considering a meet...who knows what happens off fab?

Stipulating "veris on profile" means absolutely nothing?"

So it doesn't matter to you?

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

It's utterly illogical to take any notice of the number of verifications shown as it is no reflection of the number of people someone has had sex with.

I've been shagging for over 40 years, 9 of those years with people I met here.

I could have hundreds of hidden veris or none and it's still no reflection of the amount of sexual contact I've had.

over a year ago

I have few on here , out of choice because I meet "privately" with off the radar Bi couples - which is fine - gifted horse and all that lol

I am however a male tart on fabguy's site, but if you think about it, if conversely you had the option to post a "veri" every time you had sex with you partner, you'd have multiple hundreds lol

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Nope.

Those people with no veries showing could have thousands but choose not to show them.

Ditto those showing two or three.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's utterly illogical to take any notice of the number of verifications shown as it is no reflection of the number of people someone has had sex with.

I could have hundreds of hidden veris or none and it's still no reflection of the amount of sexual contact I've had."

You ÷ what a man tells you by 3

x what a woman tells you by 3

over a year ago

Dont give a toss i prefer women who know what there doing in all honesty makes been called amazing when we are finneshed all the more sweet

over a year ago

This..

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I could have hundreds of hidden veris or none and it's still no reflection of the amount of sexual contact I've had."

True.

I've met and had sex with people at clubs who aren't on Fab.

Some of my meets, sexual or social, can't verify me due to my filters.

Veri numbers are little indication of anything much IMHO.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I personally have a lot of Veris but most are from clubs and socials because I both attend as organise events

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

It's the 'quality' of veris I'm interested in, not the quantity. I can just as easily be put off by two or three rubbish ones which impart info that doesn't appeal, as I can be attracted to many more which give away something about the person(s) concerned that I like. If anything I'm even more interested in the veris someone leaves because that can indicate how respectful, discreet, and kind they are (or not).

The quantity really means nothing anyway. People pick and choose what they show, they can hide their summary, they might not get a veri at all from some meets and/or past veris have disappeared when their authors left the site. I'd never rely solely on veris and see them as a very minor part of sussing someone out (and very often as a source of amusement!)

over a year ago

Matters to me.

Back at you?

Stipulating "veris on profile" means absolutely nothing?

So it doesn't matter to you? "

over a year ago

Yep I view all of them and if I don't like who they slept with will not meet them hahaha and I check for stuff like r they using protection if not no meet as to many fifthy disgusting barebackers on here

over a year ago

So why are alot of women profiles stipulating veris ?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, I read between the lines on veris. What kind of person is this?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Couldn't give a toss. I had over 100 on my old solo profile - never caused any problem. We've a fair few on this one now but as they're hidden nobody can tell if they're play or social ones. Makes me chuckle that we had negative remarks about the TV one though - seems saying hi to Tina at a forum social goes against the societal norms of some. They can go fuck themselves as far as we care.

A

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have a TV veri. If people don't like it they can piss off. (it's my one non play veri, not that it matters!)

over a year ago

"I have a TV veri. If people don't like it they can piss off. (it's my one non play veri, not that it matters!) "

Agreed...but people will judge lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

No, because once they've been on the site over a year, there's no way of telling if it's 100 veris in 13 months or 13 years.

Plus, I don't assume that everybody's entire sex life is the sum of their veris.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I have a TV veri. If people don't like it they can piss off. (it's my one non play veri, not that it matters!)

Agreed...but people will judge lol"

Then they can piss off.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"I have a TV veri. If people don't like it they can piss off. (it's my one non play veri, not that it matters!) "

I have male ones on the same basis. Fuck all I can do about it. If anyone's going to jump to conclusions, fuck all I can do about that either!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Does anyone actually believe that every sexual encounter that someone on Fab has in their life will be documented for posterity in the form of a veri?

That people don't have sex via other means - the outside world, clubs, other sites, random encounters in pubs/bars/hotels/fish and chip shops?

That they don't meet people on Fab and not leave a veri, or have repeat meets that aren't statistically recorded?

If you're making an assessment of someone purely on what you see in their veris and hoping that it's accurate then good luck. Because it's most likely as accurate as your average Met office weather prediction and you've more chance of hitting all six numbers on the lottery than being right about the number of someones sexual encounters.

A

over a year ago

"It's the 'quality' of veris I'm interested in, not the quantity. I can just as easily be put off by two or three rubbish ones which impart info that doesn't appeal, as I can be attracted to many more which give away something about the person(s) concerned that I like. If anything I'm even more interested in the veris someone leaves because that can indicate how respectful, discreet, and kind they are (or not).

The quantity really means nothing anyway. People pick and choose what they show, they can hide their summary, they might not get a veri at all from some meets and/or past veris have disappeared when their authors left the site. I'd never rely solely on veris and see them as a very minor part of sussing someone out (and very often as a source of amusement!)"

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Does anyone actually believe that every sexual encounter that someone on Fab has in their life will be documented for posterity in the form of a veri?

That people don't have sex via other means - the outside world, clubs, other sites, random encounters in pubs/bars/hotels/fish and chip shops?

That they don't meet people on Fab and not leave a veri, or have repeat meets that aren't statistically recorded?

If you're making an assessment of someone purely on what you see in their veris and hoping that it's accurate then good luck. Because it's most likely as accurate as your average Met office weather prediction and you've more chance of hitting all six numbers on the lottery than being right about the number of someones sexual encounters.

A "

Nailed it.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It's the 'quality' of veris I'm interested in, not the quantity. I can just as easily be put off by two or three rubbish ones which impart info that doesn't appeal, as I can be attracted to many more which give away something about the person(s) concerned that I like. If anything I'm even more interested in the veris someone leaves because that can indicate how respectful, discreet, and kind they are (or not).

The quantity really means nothing anyway. People pick and choose what they show, they can hide their summary, they might not get a veri at all from some meets and/or past veris have disappeared when their authors left the site. I'd never rely solely on veris and see them as a very minor part of sussing someone out (and very often as a source of amusement!)"

I lost my best veris too

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

The only time I'm influenced by verifications is if my target audience has 30 veris from 30 year old body builders with tattoos, beards and a huge cock.

Pointless me contacting them, I'm clearly not their type.....

over a year ago

I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5.

over a year ago

"I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5. "

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5. "
You know what thought did

over a year ago

"I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5. You know what thought did "
do tell iv heard yhis phrase before but never heard the answer

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen men with well over 100 published ones.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

He sounds awesome!!!!!!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5.

I've seen men with well over 100 published ones. "

#lifegoals

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

The number doesn't mean much. Could all be webcam. Could be 4 people/couples who verify every time they meet but still only a small number of people they've been with. Could be socials. They might throw amazing parties.

The only veris that out me off are the very explicit ones and at that they only put me off the person who left it

V x

over a year ago

It matters not how many they have.

If they are enjoying themselves, I don't see an issue.

Some people with only a few veri's on here could be dogging every night and we'd never know!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I once saw a man with nearly 100 veris. I thought men could only have a max of 5.

I've seen men with well over 100 published ones. "

Quality 1s though?

over a year ago

"The only time I'm influenced by verifications is if my target audience has 30 veris from 30 year old body builders with tattoos, beards and a huge cock.

Pointless me contacting them, I'm clearly not their type....."

Dunno mate, you could always have a shave.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"

Quality 1s though?"

They are to him!

over a year ago

I might get my husband to verify me every time we fuck

I’ll get two new veris by new year

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I might get my husband to verify me every time we fuck

I’ll get two new veris by new year "

Cheater

over a year ago

I’ll get two new veris by new year Cheater "

I’ve never actually met anyone from fab, it’s just him verifying me every time

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"The only time I'm influenced by verifications is if my target audience has 30 veris from 30 year old body builders with tattoos, beards and a huge cock.

Dunno mate, you could always have a shave. "

I shave the palms of my hands once a month, whether they need it or not....

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Quality 1s though?"

Define quality.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I’ll get two new veris by new year Cheater

I’ve never actually met anyone from fab, it’s just him verifying me every time "

Shouldn't be allowed. There is bias.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

If we have to many and that puts people off then it's no loss to us

over a year ago

Shouldn't be allowed. There is bias."

Yeah I’m unsure if you’re aware but it was sarcasm

We have verified each other once (for a wee laugh); however, how is it different to fuck buddys verifying each other?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

We have verified each other once (for a wee laugh); however, how is it different to fuck buddys verifying each other? "

Yeah i'm too aware. It wouldn't say 19 men unless he had 19 profiles.

You don't veri when you become fuckbuddys, 2 veris max really.

over a year ago

We have verified each other once (for a wee laugh); however, how is it different to fuck buddys verifying each other?

You don't veri when you become fuckbuddys, 2 veris max really."

Why should there be a limit? The number of people you’ve met won’t go up, just how many meets. And it wouldn’t be lying?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

You don't veri when you become fuckbuddys, 2 veris max really."

Says you.......

Why not run your profile your way and let's others do the same?

Fortunately you don't make the rules.

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me at all.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Why should there be a limit? The number of people you’ve met won’t go up, just how many meets. And it wouldn’t be lying? "

Meets go up, but not people counter.

People find that off putting and call it lampost pissing.

over a year ago

Why should there be a limit? The number of people you’ve met won’t go up, just how many meets. And it wouldn’t be lying?

People find that off putting and call it lampost pissing."

I’ve never known anyone to think that ah well!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I’ve never known anyone to think that ah well!"

Women are the worst they say "Oh you have played with her. I don't like her."

over a year ago

Women are the worst they say "Oh you have played with her. I don't like her." "

I don’t know how that’s the same as someone reverifying you when playing with them more than once...surely if you have only one verification from them and someone didn’t like them, it wouldn’t matter if you met them once or twenty times?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I don’t know how that’s the same as someone reverifying you when playing with them more than once...surely if you have only one verification from them and someone didn’t like them, it wouldn’t matter if you met them once or twenty times?"

It can apply for multiple and singular.

Multiple is more likely to get noticed though.

over a year ago

I don’t know how that’s the same as someone reverifying you when playing with them more than once...surely if you have only one verification from them and someone didn’t like them, it wouldn’t matter if you met them once or twenty times? It can apply for multiple and singular.

Multiple is more likely to get noticed though."

Then ask them not to reverify you, hide it, or ignore when people moan that you’ve met people they don’t like. Simple

over a year ago

Veris dont bother me. But im still yet to read a bad one which makes me think how genuine they actually are

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Veris dont bother me. But im still yet to read a bad one which makes me think how genuine they actually are"

I had a couple of bad ones. More than happy to have shown them.

Got to paint a true picture of what people who'd met me felt.

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Pointless me contacting them, I'm clearly not their type....."

Don’t let it put you off

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I don’t know how that’s the same as someone reverifying you when playing with them more than once...surely if you have only one verification from them and someone didn’t like them, it wouldn’t matter if you met them once or twenty times? It can apply for multiple and singular.

Multiple is more likely to get noticed though.

Then ask them not to reverify you, hide it, or ignore when people moan that you’ve met people they don’t like. Simple "

That's my point it is pretty redundant after 2 veris say.

You will lose some traction to your profile then though. Veris are networking, they help get more views.

over a year ago

"Veris dont bother me. But im still yet to read a bad one which makes me think how genuine they actually are

I had a couple of bad ones. More than happy to have shown them.

Got to paint a true picture of what people who'd met me felt."

Ok. I stand corrected. Maybe not everyone is as honest as you

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Don’t let it put you off"

*goes to read veris

over a year ago

Why does there have to even be a limit to how many veris someone has or can have? Saying someone has "too many" sounds more than a bit judgy

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal, does too many put you off OP? "

Erm...2 or 3?

Shit.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Personally speaking it can be off putting if there are too many. I know it shouldn’t make a difference however. 2/3 would be roughly my ideal, does too many put you off OP?

Erm...2 or 3?

Shit. "

Haha

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Erm...2 or 3?

Shit. "

When I saw 2/3 would be ideal I died a bit inside......

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

Me personally I prefer someone with plenty of verifications

Many people on here aren’t in my opinion genuine swingers who embrace the lifestyle but use it as they would dating sites.

Plenty of verifications especially those from socials and clubs show to me that they understand the true dynamics of swinging

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Erm...2 or 3?

Shit.

When I saw 2/3 would be ideal I died a bit inside...... "

I searched forlornly for the word "hundred" after.... sadly it wasn't there.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Erm...2 or 3?

Shit.

When I saw 2/3 would be ideal I died a bit inside......

I searched forlornly for the word "hundred" after.... sadly it wasn't there. "

I'm thinking of deleting this profile and starting a new one....

Clearly I'm not very appealing.

over a year ago

I had loads of veris on my last profile because I was on her for so many years.

Most were from forum socials.

So lots of veris don’t necessarily mean disease riddled trollop.

I am a trollop though

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

We have lots of verifications.. but only 1/5 of them have we played with. Most are from socials and parties and I believe they give a good insight into the character of singles/couples

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I had loads of veris on my last profile because I was on her for so many years.

I am a trollop though "

True story.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Too many? Well only if they are back slaps at get together when half the people don't like each other but they do it because they are all sad playing for numbers that sort really put me off.

over a year ago

"I had loads of veris on my last profile because I was on her for so many years.

I am a trollop though

True story. "

You’d know

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"

"

Well, it has been almost a week now...

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

The majority of mine are from group socials

over a year ago

I'm not that bothered, we're all here to meet people. Anyone with a lot of verifications, likely has been to social & clubs & been verified by multiple people there. The majority of mine are socials.

If someone is going to have an issue with the amount of verifications a person has, they should make sure to read them first.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

The devil is some what in the detail. I love to read veris to try and get a bit of extra insite.

over a year ago

More than one and it puts me off. I only want to fuck virgins

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I am a trollop though

True story.

You’d know "

Also a true story.

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

"More than one and it puts me off. I only want to fuck virgins "

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"

Well, it has been almost a week now..."

Over a year achhhhh....

over a year ago

"More than one and it puts me off. I only want to fuck virgins "

The forums are the best place to look.

over a year ago

"I don't care in the slightest. "

What she said.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"More than one and it puts me off. I only want to fuck virgins

The forums are the best place to look."

I'm pure and chaste.

over a year ago

I am a trollop though

True story.

You’d know

Also a true story. "

over a year ago

A lot of people have varies from the same person. Thats ok. Showes they not trying to shag there way through fab.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"A lot of people have varies from the same person. Thats ok. Showes they not trying to shag there way through fab."

Why? What’s wrong with shagging the whole of Fab?

What are some people justifying the amount of veris they have as being social ones?

It really doesn’t matter!

The amount of veris mean diddly squat and has been explained over and over and over again in hundreds of threads. If people are avoiding someone because of how many veris they choose to display then they are probably not worth meeting.

T. (Who has hundreds of veris, shows a few of them and has probably shagged more than the entire population of Fab in her 40+ years of shagging).

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"A lot of people have varies from the same person. Thats ok. Showes they not trying to shag there way through fab.

Why? What’s wrong with shagging the whole of Fab?

What are some people justifying the amount of veris they have as being social ones?

It really doesn’t matter!

The amount of veris mean diddly squat and has been explained over and over and over again in hundreds of threads. If people are avoiding someone because of how many veris they choose to display then they are probably not worth meeting.

T. (Who has hundreds of veris, shows a few of them and has probably shagged more than the entire population of Fab in her 40+ years of shagging)."

Nail head and hit come mind

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I have 39 verys. All social verys.

Is this to mutch or not enough ?

over a year ago

My previous account had over 300 veris. Didn't seem to put anybody off.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"The devil is some what in the detail. I love to read veris to try and get a bit of extra insite."

Some tell you an awful lot

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 16:45:21]

over a year ago

if you been on the site many years you would have quite a few verifications.

this is to be expected if you are here to meet people

over a year ago

My previous account had over 300 veris. Didn't seem to put anybody off. "

Exactly. It will attract similar people which is always a good thing I think.

over a year ago

"As long as folks play safe the number really isn't an issue for me."

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Couldn't give a monkies what anyone thinks. My single profile had well over 400 veris on it but that's been since the site began and I used to go to clubs a lot.

Think what you like, your opinion is none of my business.

over a year ago

i had plenty on my old profile but as the previous poster stated if you play safe and get regular checks all is good.

enjoy it, its why we here folks!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The number doesn't put me off, sometimes the content might or the person who's left them.

Post new Message to Thread