Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wants from fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been looking at people's comments dotted around the forums. I do see a hint of a sweeping generalisation creeping in. It seems to me that men say this, but it appears that some believe most fab users are looking for relationships.

I joined this site because of the word 'swringing', I have no interest in dating sites such as POF.

Why did you guys join fab? Are you here for one offs? Acquiring a fb? Or maybe upgrading to fwb? Are you infact one of these people wanting a relationship resulting from fab liaisons? Is there anyone in particular your interested in at the moment?

Yes I'm nosey

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not telling

By *ross-eyed MaryMan
over a year ago

Salisbury

Cock. I want cock.

By *othrockercplCouple
over a year ago

Halloween Town

I joined this site because I thought it would be a good way to meet other ladies for intimate encounters with none of the emotional baggage.

Ms GR

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I joined for the sex, found a FB who became my wife and we took a sabbatical.

What the future will bring is not yet decided.

A

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that many are looking or at least are open to the possibility of finding something special. Some people will not necessarily state it openly, as that may preclude them meeting people who don't want that, but I think that there are more people that are looking for a swinging relationship than will ever say

over a year ago

Complicated answer so bare with me....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 13:22:31]

over a year ago

100% NSA here. A few people to help scratch an itch on those rare occasions I can meet. Of course I need to like them, and may even become friendly, but that’s the limit in terms of emotional artachment.

This is my outlet to some escapism from ‘normal’ life which I want to keep entirely separate. I don’t want Fab to BECOME my normal life, if that makes sense.

It does surprise me the amount of people that do seem to want to find a long term partner / lover on here.

It CAN happen, of course, but the chances are most people are here for a bit of casual sex and the freedom to fuck different people so might not always be the best environment to find that one Mr or Mrs Right.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Good question.

Lately I'd kinda like a club buddy/partner in crime "thing".

Someone who shares the same interests as me obvs, body confident, likes to dress up. Someone to share a few adventures with and enjoy each others company.

Has to see the funny side of life too.

The club I'm most comfortable in is a fair way away, so Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire direction.

Not too much to ask is it? (Yes)

My work and hobbies take up a lot of time, so a conventional relationship probably wouldn't work out for me.

For now, a single mingle is what I is....

over a year ago

"I've been looking at people's comments dotted around the forums. I do see a hint of a sweeping generalisation creeping in. It seems to me that men say this, but it appears that some believe most fab users are looking for relationships.

I joined this site because of the word 'swringing', I have no interest in dating sites such as POF.

Why did you guys join fab? Are you here for one offs? Acquiring a fb? Or maybe upgrading to fwb? Are you infact one of these people wanting a relationship resulting from fab liaisons? Is there anyone in particular your interested in at the moment?

Yes I'm nosey "

A relationship is the last thing I want from FAB, not looking to settle down, just looking for someone to chat to and see for regular meets for some NSA fun x

over a year ago

"Complicated answer so bare with me...."

I’m sure we will manage.

over a year ago

Ok so i joined 1 year ago cos i was horny took a couple weeks but got layed by a local girl a couple times i then found the forums put up a thread about if i should have a wank and was away then left for a month got bored and came back just to be a forum pest and it turned out that got me more offers since then its been an awesome year iv found my self worth again after years of dumbing myself down phisically also found that i like other people more than i thought i did and most of all found out im like an olypic athlete in the bedroom iv had so many first experiences to count its been absoluty wild but still awesome learning who i really but as in what i want now i still do not know personally all i know is iv met and plan to meet some truelly remarcable people the end

(No grammar teachers were harmed in the typing of this drivel)

But its as close to an answer as you will get

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Initially to check out club event nights, nosey at guest lists. Now keep intouch with friends & potential new ones xx

over a year ago

"Complicated answer so bare with me....

I’m sure we will manage."

I hope so

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not looking for a relationship at all - just people to meet on a semi-regular basis both socially and otherwise to enjoy time in the "bubble" with

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I'm on dating sites looking for a relationship.

I'm on here for fun with friendly people.

If a relationship happens with a fab female, even better.

over a year ago

Initially for a few one off encounters for Mrs. Moved to clubs and social side.obviously neither of us are looking for a relationship in the traditional sense.

I do see the appeal of coming on here for a relationship, meeting a man/woman who enjoys extra people in the bedroom and knowing that they like it from the offset. Doesn't have to be a conversation you build yourself up to..

For example, spending hours to word it the right way and slip it into a conversation without seeming like a total twat.

"I fancy Chinese.."

"I fancy watching you get fucked by a room full of men.."

See, tricky to work with

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

Joined here as well, due to many friends being on here thst ive met up with over the years.

Im still open minded on what im after, weather its a fwb, nsa, or a relationship.

over a year ago

Not a relationship for sure. Not loads of one offs either. Something in between

over a year ago

"Not looking for a relationship at all - just people to meet on a semi-regular basis both socially and otherwise to enjoy time in the "bubble" with "

Yes I like the bubble way of describing it. Exactly that

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Initially for a few one off encounters for Mrs. Moved to clubs and social side.obviously neither of us are looking for a relationship in the traditional sense.

I do see the appeal of coming on here for a relationship, meeting a man/woman who enjoys extra people in the bedroom and knowing that they like it from the offset. Doesn't have to be a conversation you build yourself up to..

For example, spending hours to word it the right way and slip it into a conversation without seeming like a total twat.

"I fancy Chinese.."

"I fancy watching you get fucked by a room full of men.."

See, tricky to work with "

A

over a year ago

My wants have evolved over the last few years. Fab has facilitated meeting likeminded people to have some amazing experiences. However, one off meets leave me cold. Meeting new people is not very common for me and I'm happy with that situation. My kinks work best with someone I know well and trust completely so at minimum regular fb works best. At this point the friendship side is more important than the meets and being around others with similar preferences is just lovely. I can see this just becoming a place to chat and catch up with friends for me. Not really sure whether it's anything more than that anymore.

over a year ago

Interesting to hear relationships evolving from fab. Would you continue to swring alone, as a couple or not at all I wonder

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

"Not looking for a relationship at all - just people to meet on a semi-regular basis both socially and otherwise to enjoy time in the "bubble" with "

By *omewhatSlightlyDazedMan
over a year ago

Warwick Birmingham & YamYamLand

I joined for sex, hot dirty sex. Also new experiences, experimentation and explore some fantasies. I'd be open to a 1 nighter, a fb or a fwb or a polyamourous relationship, as long as we are all having fun and keeping it safe

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

NSA. That’s it

over a year ago

I (PT) came on here wanting to explore my bi side more. However I have ended up meeting someone and having such a connection it's become more than FB or even FWB!...wasnt what either of us expected or initially wanted! So I guess initial wants and needs can evolve and become something more...or less for some I'm sure!

Where it will go in the future for us who knows... we are just enjoying the here and now and experiencing all that this lifestyle has to offer together !!

PT x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What I understand from the forums (a miniscule percentage of fab users so not representative really) is that most of us want nsa but in the period of time we are with our meet we want it to have a relationship feel. By that I mean we don't want them to rush off to another meet, we don't want them to cancel on us because something better has come along, we want to at least have the illusion of liking each other etc. We would rather they lied about certain things than tell us the unpalatable truth.

There is a sizable minority of forum contributors who do look for something more though.

over a year ago

I came here looking to expand on my sexual encounters and experience new things.

I hadn't really thought about the actual people and while I wouldn't say I was looking for more I have found that people here are more in tune to their sexuality which is an important consideration for me when choosing a partner.

over a year ago

"

There is a sizable minority of forum contributors who do look for something more though."

Oh I do not doubt that

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What I understand from the forums (a miniscule percentage of fab users so not representative really) is that most of us want nsa but in the period of time we are with our meet we want it to have a relationship feel. By that I mean we don't want them to rush off to another meet, we don't want them to cancel on us because something better has come along, we want to at least have the illusion of liking each other etc. We would rather they lied about certain things than tell us the unpalatable truth.

There is a sizable minority of forum contributors who do look for something more though."

I think given the social and conversational nature of the forums that it will always be the forum community that's more likely to be open to, or end up in relationships, be they short term or long.

Those looking for nothing more than a one off meet or just to meet for casual fun will be less likely to use the facility.

You don't need to use the forums to use the site effectively to meet. But you do generally discover ore about people in here than via message alone.

A

over a year ago

"Interesting to hear relationships evolving from fab. Would you continue to swring alone, as a couple or not at all I wonder "

I'm learning.

At the moment I've no interest in meeting new people alone. No issue whatsoever and enjoy meeting new people with B.

I'd go to parties with existing friends alone if I could, it's just a lack of dogsitter at the moment that makes it difficult. I think it's because there's no expectation of sex when I'm at my mates parties or a club, it's more for the social aspect and if sex happens so be it.

Parties or clubs for me are my nights out, they don't happen very often and I enjoy them a lot.

One on one meets I'm not particularly comfortable with doing at the moment, hence I haven't any interest in them and haven't met anyone new since August.

I would possibly meet a couple tho.

P

over a year ago

I joined for ge hot or not, kiss lick avoid and fab it forum threads

By *ralanticsMan
over a year ago

Irthlingborough

Friends with benefits

Partner.in crime

Who knows where it goes

over a year ago

"I joined for ge hot or not, kiss lick avoid and fab it forum threads "

Lol yes I appreciate that their are people here that do not meet and just use the forums. Surely you did intend to meet when you first started?

over a year ago

i just love women and there sexy bodys and bits and lingerie ,make up ,heels , dresses , skirts , etc etc etc , they make so much effort and look so sexy .....

over a year ago

"I've been looking at people's comments dotted around the forums. I do see a hint of a sweeping generalisation creeping in. It seems to me that men say this, but it appears that some believe most fab users are looking for relationships.

Yes I'm nosey "

We are after a few shared fuck buddies and sex friends. We are happy to get to know people over lots of meets but don't want the relationship to bleed into real life.

over a year ago

I joined because I needed alot of sex but not a boyfriend

over a year ago

"I joined because I needed alot of sex but not a boyfriend "

Fair enough I'd say

over a year ago

I think most of the rest of fab away from the forum are busy swinging their socks off. It must be the forum having an effect, it makes people want to settle down

By *ralanticsMan
over a year ago

Irthlingborough

I suppose it depends if you're looking for extra or to put some life into your lovelife

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m married so I’m not looking for a relationship but neither am I looking for a string of on offs. Ideally I would like a few people that I can meet with occasionally (when I’m in their area, or if we both happen to be working in London, for example).

I realise that you have to meet someone for a first time, sometimes that will be the only time but other times I meet someone I want to see again. It’s not just about sex for me. I have to have a connection with who I meet with.

over a year ago

"I think most of the rest of fab away from the forum are busy swinging their socks off. It must be the forum having an effect, it makes people want to settle down "

Not settle down so much as have several meets as the sex gets better.

over a year ago

Here for fun, not to be tied down with one!

Tried that, no thanks!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm here to get laid.

Working very well so far.

over a year ago

"I joined for ge hot or not, kiss lick avoid and fab it forum threads

Lol yes I appreciate that their are people here that do not meet and just use the forums. Surely you did intend to meet when you first started? "

Well I’ve only met one person, we had chatted for a while and she eventually talked me into meeting. Must say that I’m glad she did as she’s now one of my closest friends, the kind that you’d drop everything if they needed you

over a year ago

"I'm here to get laid.

Working very well so far."

Same here but I'll let you know 6mths from now if I can make the same boast (hopefully!)

over a year ago

For a chuckle

over a year ago

I’ve got my eye on one or two who I’d like to meet.

I’m here to meet whenever I can but I’m not someone who’ll meet just anyone. I prefer those I get along with and those looking to meet not just the once.

Sexual friendships is what I call it.

over a year ago

"What I understand from the forums (a miniscule percentage of fab users so not representative really) is that most of us want nsa but in the period of time we are with our meet we want it to have a relationship feel. By that I mean we don't want them to rush off to another meet, we don't want them to cancel on us because something better has come along, we want to at least have the illusion of liking each other etc. We would rather they lied about certain things than tell us the unpalatable truth.

The illusion of liking each other. Exactly that!!

But often too much to ask.

over a year ago

"

Yes I'm nosey "

It’s been said that I’m only interested in myself.

over a year ago

I forgot i need to feed off ladygasms your welcome girls

over a year ago

I have found Fab pretty crap for finding regular sex because I'm so fussy so I just use it to make new friends and contacts now

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I have found Fab pretty crap for finding regular sex because I'm so fussy so I just use it to make new friends and contacts now"

I can relate to this.

Add being a single male of a certain age alongside being fussy and it's a bit of a challenge.

I use socials to form friendships and clubs for sex, where age, a crap profile and poor pictures don't count against me.

over a year ago

"

Yes I'm nosey

It’s been said that I’m only interested in myself.

"

You can argue self interest is healthy to those that think oooooh that's a selfish boy

Post new Message to Thread