Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well its the last week before the Big guy in the Red suit comes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what you all up to, if your working have a great week, if your away on holiday, you lucky gits . If your xmas shopping Best of Luck and please let someone know where you are in case you don't make it back from the Battlefields.. Ive got the dog at vets for her yearly booster then got the food shop at some point then its chill all the way for us.

Merry Christmas Everyonexxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Enjoying a week in the sun before the bedlam begins

over a year ago

I’m braving the shops and doing my big Christmas food shopping today. I’m going to need wine once I’ve done, or hot sex x

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a few bits to get, I'm aiming to get a bit of wrapping done. Working Wed, Thur and the weekend so need to be organised! I guess I'll squeeze my food shop in on Fri

over a year ago

Last week of work, many are off so it should be quiet.. Xmas shopping is all done and as for Fab shenanigans.. possibly

over a year ago

I've finished lectures for Xmas but still have a 2000 word essay to write.... I'll do a day this week bit I am officially on the wind down

over a year ago

Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose! "

I was considering MK on Friday but the kids would of finished school so will be even worse!!!!

over a year ago

Work. A bit of play. But mainly wok this week.

Roll on Friday evening!

over a year ago

"Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose!

I was considering MK on Friday but the kids would of finished school so will be even worse!!!!"

Oooooh Friday will be worse! Mine finish Wednesday. So gotta go before then!

over a year ago

"Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose! "

Go tomorrow... then you can invite me for a social

over a year ago

"Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose!

Go tomorrow... then you can invite me for a social "

Will you carry my shopping?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I MK Milton Keynes or Martin Kemp if its the latter i'll carry your shopping Nora

over a year ago

My asda and tesco are open 24/7

I often food shop 3am in the morning

No one around and great sell by dates

over a year ago

I was considering MK on Friday but the kids would of finished school so will be even worse!!!!

Oooooh Friday will be worse! Mine finish Wednesday. So gotta go before then! "

I'd definentley help Nora shopping ...

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Working all week last day is Saturday then off until after new year whooo. All shopping done think i am read for the big guy emptying his sack.

over a year ago

Go tomorrow... then you can invite me for a social

Will you carry my shopping?"

Of course... like any gentleman would xxx

over a year ago

That's weird. The last time they came for me they were wearing white coats..

over a year ago

"Soooo much to do this week as had bad flu all last week . Finished work now until January though . Xmas shopping at MK today or tomorrow. Deciding which day to go. Gonna be chaos whichever I choose! I MK Milton Keynes or Martin Kemp if its the latter i'll carry your shopping Nora "

Lol. Milton Keynes. You can keep Martin Kemp

over a year ago

Iv not cum since weds so im over due

Post new Message to Thread