Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Leicestershire fabsters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

S/leics fellow naughty one here upforagiggle(as the name suggests)and a lot more with likeminded cples+singles

Open forum to chat about anything(it's not all about the hot naughty+thrilling sex you know people,social side to me is an imp part of our world too,as long as it's not too boring lol)

Jason xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"S/leics fellow naughty one here upforagiggle(as the name suggests)and a lot more with likeminded cples+singles

Open forum to chat about anything(it's not all about the hot naughty+thrilling sex you know people,social side to me is an imp part of our world too,as long as it's not too boring lol)

Jason xx"

There's a social in Leicester on the 30th have a look in the meets section cx

over a year ago

"S/leics fellow naughty one here upforagiggle(as the name suggests)and a lot more with likeminded cples+singles

Jason xx

There's a social in Leicester on the 30th have a look in the meets section cx"

Ok will do j+kk thanxs

over a year ago

Jason xx

Ok will do j+kk thanxs "

No worries xx

over a year ago

Jason xx

Ok will do j+kk thanxs

No worries xx"

If it's a certain l+b one of them(or both)doesn't seem to like me for some reason

Not sure why, nicest guy on fab some are saying.

I'm Perhaps a bit outspoken+loud I don't know but inside just as insecure as the rest of you j

over a year ago

Jason xx

Ok will do j+kk thanxs

No worries xx

If it's a certain l+b one of them(or both)doesn't seem to like me for some reason

I'm Perhaps a bit outspoken+loud I don't know but inside just as insecure as the rest of you j "

Ah yes it is a lick and bicker one sorry have you tried messaging them xx

over a year ago

Jason xx

Ok will do j+kk thanxs

No worries xx

I'm Perhaps a bit outspoken+loud I don't know but inside just as insecure as the rest of you j

Ah yes it is a lick and bicker one sorry have you tried messaging them xx"

Will do see if there both ok for me to come and have a drink with you all

Am only trying to find my way in this amazing world of ours so would be nice to chat to fellow likeminded over drinks nd nibbles

I've heard the word cake mentioned?

over a year ago

Jason xx

Ok will do j+kk thanxs

No worries xx

Ah yes it is a lick and bicker one sorry have you tried messaging them xx

Will do see if there both ok for me to come and have a drink with you all

Am only trying to find my way in this amazing world of ours so would be nice to chat to fellow likeminded over drinks nd nibbles

I've heard the word cake mentioned? "

Well hopefully you can sort things out and yes it gets mentioned alot however we've never been to a l&b social before xx

over a year ago

Any other leics swingsters int?

Cples nd single girls don't worry not gonna try it on you know(not unless you want me to lmfao) it's a social post jay

Post new Message to Thread