Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Remember who you've messaged before messaging again

Jump to newest

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Is it common to get messages a week or two later from the same people who clearly at the time weren't interested (mainly because you're not verified)in you showing a sudden interest now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not for us, no.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had messages a day apart, when I forgot to block and changed my profile pic.

over a year ago

Interesting subject mr t marsh

Personally I think veries are a load of crap tbh pal. If the girl or couple like the look of you they could find out for themselves if you've not got any

Or is a case of nowadays "playtimes scarce dare I risk a sat night of not getting f....d good so go with a veried guy?Don't know

As for guys going for veried girls and couples are you really that happy that your 69th fella to have sex with her this year?

Or would you much rather sleep with a girl who's not been on the scene too long and perhaps has one or two veries?

over a year ago

"Not for us, no."

Well done that couple

Non veri seeking fellow naughtys

Who sang that song

Not about the veries(Or was it price tag )

over a year ago

Or they could fork out the £5 to see who they've made contact with before...makes remembering so much easier

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Or they could fork out the £5 to see who they've made contact with before...makes remembering so much easier"

Ooooooo does it do that too lol

over a year ago

"Or they could fork out the £5 to see who they've made contact with before...makes remembering so much easier

Ooooooo does it do that too lol"

Gives you private notes too, it's saved me a lot of times

over a year ago

"Is it common to get messages a week or two later from the same people who clearly at the time weren't interested (mainly because you're not verified)in you showing a sudden interest now? "

No.....but it is common to get a message from the same guy two weeks later who clearly does not recall messaging you two weeks earlier saying the same one line bollocks he said two weeks previous.

over a year ago

The same guy has msgd me 3 times now asking me to meet him. The first time after we swapped face pics he said I wasn't his type. I have to keep reminding him of that. It's entertaining me now lol

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Is it common to get messages a week or two later from the same people who clearly at the time weren't interested (mainly because you're not verified)in you showing a sudden interest now?

No.....but it is common to get a message from the same guy two weeks later who clearly does not recall messaging you two weeks earlier saying the same one line bollocks he said two weeks previous."

Damn I've not done that again have I?

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Or they could fork out the £5 to see who they've made contact with before...makes remembering so much easier

Ooooooo does it do that too lol

Gives you private notes too, it's saved me a lot of times"

Handy to know. Thank you.

over a year ago

But with the new mail box you have all the messages from the person in one box so you can see timeline of exchanged messages.

over a year ago

"Interesting subject mr t marsh

Personally I think veries are a load of crap tbh pal. If the girl or couple like the look of you they could find out for themselves if you've not got any

Or is a case of nowadays "playtimes scarce dare I risk a sat night of not getting f....d good so go with a veried guy?Don't know

As for guys going for veried girls and couples are you really that happy that your 69th fella to have sex with her this year?

Or would you much rather sleep with a girl who's not been on the scene too long and perhaps has one or two veries?"

Nice double standard you've got going on there.... You expect a woman to be a near virgin if your going to have sex with her but you yourself have had a dozen meets already and you have only been here a few months.

In any case the number of veri's she has in no way has anything to do with how sexually active she has been.

....and this site is for grown ups so maybe change your terminology to women instead of girls.

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"But with the new mail box you have all the messages from the person in one box so you can see timeline of exchanged messages. "

Even if you've deleted previous messages?

By *issToniLeicsTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

"Is it common to get messages a week or two later from the same people who clearly at the time weren't interested (mainly because you're not verified)in you showing a sudden interest now?

No.....but it is common to get a message from the same guy two weeks later who clearly does not recall messaging you two weeks earlier saying the same one line bollocks he said two weeks previous."

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"Interesting subject mr t marsh

Or would you much rather sleep with a girl who's not been on the scene too long and perhaps has one or two veries?

Nice double standard you've got going on there.... You expect a woman to be a near virgin if your going to have sex with her but you yourself have had a dozen meets already and you have only been here a few months.

In any case the number of veri's she has in no way has anything to do with how sexually active she has been.

....and this site is for grown ups so maybe change your terminology to women instead of girls."

over a year ago

Yes! This! All the time

over a year ago

"But with the new mail box you have all the messages from the person in one box so you can see timeline of exchanged messages.

"

As long as you only delete the message & not the thread. The next time a message comes in, you'll see the full conversation.

Changing from the new to the old mailbox could help you find a message from the person & then you'll see the conversation. That's if you want to see it without having to message them again

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

"But with the new mail box you have all the messages from the person in one box so you can see timeline of exchanged messages.

As long as you only delete the message & not the thread. The next time a message comes in, you'll see the full conversation.

Changing from the new to the old mailbox could help you find a message from the person & then you'll see the conversation. That's if you want to see it without having to message them again "

Well thank you for the guidance I will take it on board and stop repeatedly messaging you now

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I'm always wary of new members, whether verified or not, especially those who are too good to be true.

Either a fake profile, or overwhelmed by messages and disappear, or upset that the queue of people begging to meet them is so short.

As you spend more time on the site, you have a more realistic view.

And they might not have been interested the first time because they had other plans...

over a year ago

Changing from the new to the old mailbox could help you find a message from the person & then you'll see the conversation. That's if you want to see it without having to message them again

Well thank you for the guidance I will take it on board and stop repeatedly messaging you now "

At least make it a different message each time

over a year ago

Yes I have that so many times. I just discard them

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes it does happen

over a year ago

Delete!!!

If there aren't my type I usually say thanks but no thanks. If they message again I just delete. I've had to block someone as he was messaging about 10 times a day...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I get messages every few weeks from the same few guys with short-term memory problems who forget I've already said no a dozen times. I don't even bother reading them anymore.

over a year ago

"I get messages every few weeks from the same few guys with short-term memory problems who forget I've already said no a dozen times. I don't even bother reading them anymore. "

See bless him hope he is okay Hun x

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

Well thank you for the guidance I will take it on board and stop repeatedly messaging you now

At least make it a different message each time "

I do but still you don't reply

over a year ago

"Delete!!!

If there aren't my type I usually say thanks but no thanks. If they message again I just delete. I've had to block someone as he was messaging about 10 times a day... "

I'll make sure I dont go above the 5 a day then

over a year ago

I do but still you don't reply "

Aw I'm such a bitch, you should stop trying & then I'll miss ya

over a year ago

Literally is constant for us! We eventually started to block and now our list is just ridiculous

By *rtmarsh OP   Man
over a year ago

Stewarton

I do but still you don't reply

Aw I'm such a bitch, you should stop trying & then I'll miss ya"

Or you could be a real bitch and write me a very stern message back

Post new Message to Thread