over a year ago

"Me, basically .... "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Me, basically ....

Modest too?! "

Like myself it's the only thing we are not good at.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness. "
Just off here or in the real world too?

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I love the smell of confidence in the morning "

And the smell of being bloody well hung in the late evening ...

over a year ago

"Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness.

Just off here or in the real world too?"

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole.

over a year ago

I fucking knew it would be you starting this thread

over a year ago

"I love the smell of confidence in the morning

And the smell of being bloody well hung in the late evening ..."

I smell cheese

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness. Just off here or in the real world too?"

I think we already know

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness.

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole. "

I can see why you have been single for a while So are you going to compromise?

over a year ago

I smell cheese "

I smell bullshit.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Cashmere, leather, an Aston Martin.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I smell cheese

I smell bullshit."

Check my veris if you want to know how epic my cock is ....

over a year ago

"I fucking knew it would be you starting this thread "

Haha predictable

I was thinking round 2 already.

over a year ago

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole. I can see why you have been single for a while So are you going to compromise?"

Most definitely. I’m not getting any younger, penis size no longer matters to me as long as the girth is there. I’d now accept 6” in length. Height has come down from the 6ft and above to 5’9 and over. 5’9 still will be slightly taller than me even in my highest heels. Still need to be handsome though.

over a year ago

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole. I can see why you have been single for a while So are you going to compromise?

Most definitely. I’m not getting any younger, penis size no longer matters to me as long as the girth is there. I’d now accept 6” in length. Height has come down from the 6ft and above to 5’9 and over. 5’9 still will be slightly taller than me even in my highest heels. Still need to be handsome though. "

So would you fuck the OP?

over a year ago

This is a deeply philosophical question, what constitutes good-looking ? Is it objective or subjective?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 23:42:45]

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole. I can see why you have been single for a while So are you going to compromise?

Most definitely. I’m not getting any younger, penis size no longer matters to me as long as the girth is there. I’d now accept 6” in length. Height has come down from the 6ft and above to 5’9 and over. 5’9 still will be slightly taller than me even in my highest heels. Still need to be handsome though. "

Good because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

over a year ago

I smell cheese

I smell bullshit.

Check my veris if you want to know how epic my cock is .... "

My verifications have said how epic my cock sucking is and how sexy I am.

over a year ago

"Cashmere, leather, an Aston Martin."

Oh my God! Cashmere

I've had a man in Cashmere in a leather-lined Bugatti. He said I was so sexy too

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Most definitely. I’m not getting any younger, penis size no longer matters to me as long as the girth is there. I’d now accept 6” in length. Height has come down from the 6ft and above to 5’9 and over. 5’9 still will be slightly taller than me even in my highest heels. Still need to be handsome though.

So would you fuck the OP?"

I reckon you would, if he swam up to bonnie Scotland.

He has a cut glass London accent, is rather taller than 5”9, and spent £50 on cheese yesterday ??

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I smell cheese

I smell bullshit.

My verifications have said how epic my cock sucking is and how sexy I am. "

Like a Dyson no doubt.

over a year ago

So would you fuck the OP?"

Oh naughty! No comment.

over a year ago

He has a cut glass London accent, is rather taller than 5”9, and spent £50 on cheese yesterday ??"

I don't like cheese.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Cashmere, leather, an Aston Martin.

Oh my God! Cashmere

I've had a man in Cashmere in a leather-lined Bugatti. He said I was so sexy too "

Ooo lucky you! I've never even sat in Bugatti let alone had a man in cashmere in one. Of course he said you were sexy, you are!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

He has a cut glass London accent, is rather taller than 5”9, and spent £50 on cheese yesterday ??"

You are travelling some distance for sex though.

I'm too lazy 1 hour max.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"Me, basically .... "

And me

Me ma told me this morning

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Oh my God! Cashmere

I've had a man in Cashmere in a leather-lined Bugatti. He said I was so sexy too "

How much of that is true?!

I reckon that’s a tall tale... unlike mine... I actually did invest in some cheese yesterday... ??

over a year ago

I smell cheese

I smell bullshit.

My verifications have said how epic my cock sucking is and how sexy I am.

Like a Dyson no doubt. "

I tried, but I don't have the power.

over a year ago

Now you’re talking! What did you buy?

over a year ago

"This is a deeply philosophical question, what constitutes good-looking ? Is it objective or subjective?"

It really is subjective.....when .....I lived in Korea and Japan....

There ideas of beauty were very different....

Pale skin and no curves are the norm....

The USA and the Uk love buxom women.....

over a year ago

Oh my God! Cashmere

I've had a man in Cashmere in a leather-lined Bugatti. He said I was so sexy too

How much of that is true?!

I reckon that’s a tall tale... unlike mine... I actually did invest in some cheese yesterday... ??"

Why do you find it so hard to believe me? lol It's all totally true- he picked me up from my daughter's flat and turned up in a sporty Bugatti. Nice body and very handsome too, and he messaged me on here. My long term partner is real too (ask Poochie, she saw his WhatsApp pic on my phone).

I bought a €5 worth of cheese in Brugge last weekend

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Now you’re talking! What did you buy? "

- black cheese with charcoal

- cheese with chilli

- smoked cheddar

- Red Leicester

- nature cheddar

over a year ago

"Now you’re talking! What did you buy? "

Cheese! He bought cheese! You're getting cheese on toast, cheese and pickle sammidges and a cheese and pineapple hedgehog next time you see him.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

*mature

over a year ago

"*mature"

Thought you liked them young?

over a year ago

"Now you’re talking! What did you buy?

- black cheese with charcoal

- cheese with chilli

- smoked cheddar

- Red Leicester

- nature cheddar

"

You filthy tease!!

over a year ago

Oh my God! Cashmere

Ooo lucky you! I've never even sat in Bugatti let alone had a man in cashmere in one. Of course he said you were sexy, you are!"

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable in powerful cars, but I did feel sexy in it, even though I had no nice clothes with me to change into, or make up on. The cashmere sweater did it for me though.

over a year ago

"*mature

Thought you liked them young?"

over a year ago

Cheese! He bought cheese! You're getting cheese on toast, cheese and pickle sammidges and a cheese and pineapple hedgehog next time you see him. "

Well actually rather fancying a melted Camembert at the moment after seeing one advertised from M&S

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh my God! Cashmere

Ooo lucky you! I've never even sat in Bugatti let alone had a man in cashmere in one. Of course he said you were sexy, you are!

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable in powerful cars, but I did feel sexy in it, even though I had no nice clothes with me to change into, or make up on. The cashmere sweater did it for me though. "

Cashmere is a beautiful fabric. I don't think enough men understand the importance of clothes.

over a year ago

Cheese! He bought cheese! You're getting cheese on toast, cheese and pickle sammidges and a cheese and pineapple hedgehog next time you see him. "

Now that really is cheesy

I don't like excessive cheese. I would avoid it if I could, but pizza!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh my God! Cashmere

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable in powerful cars, but I did feel sexy in it, even though I had no nice clothes with me to change into, or make up on. The cashmere sweater did it for me though.

Cashmere is a beautiful fabric. I don't think enough men understand the importance of clothes."

Oh and if you're married to Mr N you have to get comfortable in powerful cars

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Me, basically .... "

Again ?

over a year ago

Cheese! He bought cheese! You're getting cheese on toast, cheese and pickle sammidges and a cheese and pineapple hedgehog next time you see him.

Well actually rather fancying a melted Camembert at the moment after seeing one advertised from M&S"

Those M&S adverts are a windup when you have nothing in your larder.

over a year ago

Oh my God! Cashmere

Cashmere is a beautiful fabric. I don't think enough men understand the importance of clothes."

There's a cashmere shop in The Strand I could stare through the window all day at.

I've seen men on the tube in sweaters I want to snuggle up to.

over a year ago

Oh my God! Cashmere

Cashmere is a beautiful fabric. I don't think enough men understand the importance of clothes.

Oh and if you're married to Mr N you have to get comfortable in powerful cars "

I would walk, they make me feel really sick in my stomach when they pull away.

over a year ago

Roger Moore pre bond, completely rocked the suit wearing look. That man was so handsome, classy and sexy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh my God! Cashmere

There's a cashmere shop in The Strand I could stare through the window all day at.

I've seen men on the tube in sweaters I want to snuggle up to."

I've got a Kashmiri silk sari I wore for a wedding in Malaysia once. It's like water against your skin, you'd love the feel of that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Roger Moore pre bond, completely rocked the suit wearing look. That man was so handsome, classy and sexy. "

He was, wasn't he. Cary Grant was another very good looking man.

over a year ago

Still me

over a year ago

Naw

over a year ago

Oh my God! Cashmere

I've seen men on the tube in sweaters I want to snuggle up to.

I've got a Kashmiri silk sari I wore for a wedding in Malaysia once. It's like water against your skin, you'd love the feel of that."

I would. I'm very tactile and love touching stuff

over a year ago

"Any guy that I’ve fucked. I only have sex with guys with obscene facial attractiveness. "
really i do not believe you loll

over a year ago

"Roger Moore pre bond, completely rocked the suit wearing look. That man was so handsome, classy and sexy.

He was, wasn't he. Cary Grant was another very good looking man."

Oh yes...swooning material

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Roger Moore pre bond, completely rocked the suit wearing look. That man was so handsome, classy and sexy.

He was, wasn't he. Cary Grant was another very good looking man.

Oh yes...swooning material"

Well dressed and classy.

over a year ago

Well actually rather fancying a melted Camembert at the moment after seeing one advertised from M&S"

Marksies food adverts are pure porn, Tescos steak advert from a month or two ago left me weak

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I’ll pick you up in my Bugatti, and we can go to the nearest cheese market and buy more chilli infused cheddar.

How does that sound?!

over a year ago

Well actually rather fancying a melted Camembert at the moment after seeing one advertised from M&S

I’ll pick you up in my Bugatti, and we can go to the nearest cheese market and buy more chilli infused cheddar.

How does that sound?! "

If you insist...Nutella too?

over a year ago

Breda girl would definitely get it lol

over a year ago

How does that sound?! "

Oh, you have a Bugatti too?

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

How does that sound?!

If you insist...Nutella too? "

Only if I can slather it all over you and lick it off

over a year ago

How does that sound?!

Only if I can slather it all over you and lick it off "

I was thinking the reverse....I want to enjoy the nutty goodness

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

How does that sound?!

I was thinking the reverse....I want to enjoy the nutty goodness "

I’m sure that’s something we can explore between now and new year...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/18 07:31:38]

over a year ago

How does that sound?!

I was thinking the reverse....I want to enjoy the nutty goodness

I’m sure that’s something we can explore between now and new year... "

That scene in the hotel with Alan Partridge and chocolate body paint.

over a year ago

Hope you are okay hun X

over a year ago

Both, height, body fat percentage under 14%, penis minimum length 7” with minimum circumference of 5.5”, big pink bell and turtle neck, big eyebrows, defined jawline, definition in forearms and quadriceps, obliques, dark hair, olive skin, nice teeth and smooth pink bum hole. "

...and what do you look like?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Me, basically .... "

Well I don't think you'll scare kid's on a dark night,but you're not my type of good looking.

over a year ago

^this lady^

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"^this lady^

"

Now we're talking!

Op here is a prime example of good looking.

over a year ago

Good facial bone structure. Nice eyes and lips. Strong and healthy looking build with height.

That's physically appealing for me

over a year ago

"Me, basically ....

Well I don't think you'll scare kid's on a dark night,but you're not my type of good looking."

I’ll take a gander here...... but I don’t think you’re the Op’s Target audience....

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Me, basically ....

Well I don't think you'll scare kid's on a dark night,but you're not my type of good looking.

I’ll take a gander here...... but I don’t think you’re the Op’s Target audience...."

I'll take a gander as well...I'm not.

I'm too old and ugly. My Weetabix will be saved from my tears,Hallelujah.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Everyone’s view of what is good looking will differ.

Some are quite delusional though

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/18 08:47:46]

over a year ago

Dunno i just get a warm feeling and my cock acts like a dowsing rod used by a water deviner

over a year ago

"^this lady^

Now we're talking!

Op here is a prime example of good looking."

All 3 of you are.

By *obbym522000Man
over a year ago

Galway

and thats what constitutes good looking. its the judgement of others who are looking isnt it

over a year ago

"Me, basically ....

I’ll take a gander here...... but I don’t think you’re the Op’s Target audience....

I'm too old and ugly. My Weetabix will be saved from my tears,Hallelujah."

No, you've still got it...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Me, basically ....

No, you've still got it..."

Aw ta,not sure what 'it' is but I'll take it as a compliment. I'll take anything at my age.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"^this lady^

Now we're talking!

Op here is a prime example of good looking.

All 3 of you are."

They certainly are

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Me, basically ....

No, you've still got it...

Aw ta,not sure what 'it' is but I'll take it as a compliment. I'll take anything at my age."

Doing yourself an injustice... or being very modest.

Post new Message to Thread