Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

May i ask you women a question?

Jump to newest

By *hebiguy94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Hey ladys, so iv been here for some time now, at the beginning it was hard to meet any of you, still is. I was later told its due to not being verified. So i accepted the reason and soon found a woman willing to meet me and verifie me. I went of with my new very and messeged women and winked ect ect, i read profiles and do everything they ask, i send face pics. But to this day iv not had a single messege. So my question is... Do you actually ever meet? Do most ONLY look for doms? Is there something wrong with my profile? Am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You said A question, but forgiven. Yes,No,Dunno,Maybe. x

over a year ago

I meet and only de-dom doms but you're not what I look for ... you're younger than my son

There will be lots who I'm sure you'll tick their boxes... no rush etc enjoy the journey

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Sorry I know you asked for women’s opinions ,,,, but you sound too obliging “you’ve done everything they ask”

. It kinda sounds a tad desperate

By *hebiguy94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

No no, its not a desperate thing, i ment for instance if they say send a pic or a liitle phrase with messege in there profile text

over a year ago

"Sorry I know you asked for women’s opinions ,,,, but you sound too obliging “you’ve done everything they ask”

. It kinda sounds a tad desperate "

Totally agree, be your own person and not what someone else wants you to be.

Oh and get rid of the cock pic as your avatar, it's like opening your Christmas present in July.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Since the dawn of time........ either someone says YES or they say NO.

There's no recipe. No way you can gzjuz yourself up to suit someone you don't know.

Keep at it or give it up. My world is so black and white.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S.

Hey ladys ? Really ?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Sorry to sound cynical OP but your one veri from a woman is from a very limited profile that has no pics, only one veri and was last online 10 months ago (around the same time that the profile verified you) - which may lead some people to draw conclusions from that circumstantial evidence - whether they'd be right to or not only you will know.

Veris whilst useful don't count for everything either - it's about having a well written and enticing profile backed up by a good set of pics and the right approach and attitude.

Add to that that you are looking for very specific and niche things and your opportunities are going to be very limited as things stand.

over a year ago

A verification isn't some kind of golden ticket.

Women are individuals and their tastes and expectations vary.

If you're not messaging the ones looking for the things you fit then they're not gonna be interested.

Your age, interests and sexuality can go against you for some people, you can't change that. It's really about getting yourself known as a person so joining in on forums or chat on the site or attending socials or clubs is a good starting point.

over a year ago

Move along, nothing to see here.

By *hebiguy94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

To the previous two comments, thankyou for the advice,ill keep it in mind...

over a year ago

Spell check and punctuation

over a year ago

"Move along, nothing to see here."

You’re right, you haven’t.

over a year ago

"Spell check and punctuation "

I always think of you as a French actress, don’t know why.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I used to meet as a single lady. But do to one knobb head off his face in a hotel room I now don't. One spolied it for everyone.

I have my Dom, so not looking to meet another. As says on our profile.

Your too young and too far for us to meet.

over a year ago

"P.S.

Hey ladys ? Really ?

"

Lol. Hey ladies.

Seriously though op; you can’t make yourself into ‘what women want’. We’re all different. We want and like different things.

At first sight we might not fancy a guy but he can turn that around, perhaps, by making us laugh or revealing a side to him that wasn’t immediately apparent.

The problem with trying to find a woman who like you online, is that you won’t often get the chance to show her what you’re really like.

We have a peek at your profile. Check out your pictures and, if we like those, we may then read what you’ve written about yourself.

We get so many offers presented to us every time we log on, we can skip through them and simply pick the one that appeals the most.

Couple that with busy lives where we may be browsing but not in a rush to get ‘some’.

I haven’t looked at your profile, but to stand a chance it has to stand out a bit.

over a year ago

Your age and sexual orientation are against you on here. Most active swingers are 40+ and will have children your age.

I reckon you might be more successful in more fetish based sites as you do fulflill a niche market...

By *hebiguy94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Unicorn princess, i dont know of any any fetish websites i think. Thabks for the advice though, i appreciate it x

over a year ago

"Spell check and punctuation

I always think of you as a French actress, don’t know why."

I wish! My life would be much more exciting if I were

Post new Message to Thread