Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Evening all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How are all you gorgeous sexy peeps tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How are all you gorgeous sexy peeps tonight? "

Changed your name again lovely? I can't keep up x

over a year ago

Evening all hope its been fun so far!

over a year ago

"How are all you gorgeous sexy peeps tonight?

Changed your name again lovely? I can't keep up x"

I have yes my lovely,I get bored easily I’m afraid

over a year ago

How long have you got?

over a year ago

"How are all you gorgeous sexy peeps tonight?

Changed your name again lovely? I can't keep up x

I have yes my lovely,I get bored easily I’m afraid "

That's why we're all on fab

over a year ago

"How long have you got?"
spill

over a year ago

"How long have you got? spill "

Well, I got up late, because I've been really tired lately, then remembered I had to go to the bank before shopping.

Had a quick cup of tea and popped along to the bank and then couldn't be bothered to go all the way to Morrisons, so got on the bus to Lidl- which is only 2 minutes from me by bus.

Half way there, I passed my daughter's house and thought I could pop in to her for a cup of tea, go to my grandson's Christmas carol concert with her, and then go to Lidl-so I got off the bus.

She wasn't in.

Carried on my journey to Lidl and regretted not going to Morrisons when I saw the state of the veg in Lidl.

Anyhoo, got me shopping home and just had time for a quick cup of tea and maple and pecan pastry (another reason I don't like going to Lidl).

Walked to the school to watch 30 minutes of some random girl singing her heart out, with a glimpse of my grandson's ear every now and then (the teacher should really put the big kids at the back).

Came home, still exhausted, and was reminded I had to get to the chemist to pick up my son's prescription, before I took my boots off.

Off I trotted back out to the chemist.

Back home again and time to make a roast dinner. By this time I'm so tired I'm walking around the kitchen in circles trying to remember what I need for a roast dinner (It's not onions).

Long story short, made the roast, ate the roast and settled down on the sofa in my pjays, a big fluffy dressing gown, a thick blanky and my two dogs.

Fell asleep.

Woke up with terrible acid reflux and feeling depressed- which happens when I sleep during the day for some reason.

Still managed to eat treacle sponge and custard though.

Now I'm laying in bed with a stomach ache, after sucking on a Gaviscon tablet. I feel tired but can't sleep because I napped earlier and my shins are itchy.

And I want to eat the Christmas chocolate I put in the kitchen today.

And my ankles hurt.

over a year ago

"How long have you got? spill

Well, I got up late, because I've been really tired lately, then remembered I had to go to the bank before shopping.

Had a quick cup of tea and popped along to the bank and then couldn't be bothered to go all the way to Morrisons, so got on the bus to Lidl- which is only 2 minutes from me by bus.

Half way there, I passed my daughter's house and thought I could pop in to her for a cup of tea, go to my grandson's Christmas carol concert with her, and then go to Lidl-so I got off the bus.

She wasn't in.

Carried on my journey to Lidl and regretted not going to Morrisons when I saw the state of the veg in Lidl.

Anyhoo, got me shopping home and just had time for a quick cup of tea and maple and pecan pastry (another reason I don't like going to Lidl).

Walked to the school to watch 30 minutes of some random girl singing her heart out, with a glimpse of my grandson's ear every now and then (the teacher should really put the big kids at the back).

Came home, still exhausted, and was reminded I had to get to the chemist to pick up my son's prescription, before I took my boots off.

Off I trotted back out to the chemist.

Back home again and time to make a roast dinner. By this time I'm so tired I'm walking around the kitchen in circles trying to remember what I need for a roast dinner (It's not onions).

Long story short, made the roast, ate the roast and settled down on the sofa in my pjays, a big fluffy dressing gown, a thick blanky and my two dogs.

Fell asleep.

Woke up with terrible acid reflux and feeling depressed- which happens when I sleep during the day for some reason.

Still managed to eat treacle sponge and custard though.

Now I'm laying in bed with a stomach ache, after sucking on a Gaviscon tablet. I feel tired but can't sleep because I napped earlier and my shins are itchy.

And I want to eat the Christmas chocolate I put in the kitchen today.

And my ankles hurt.

"

not a very good day then ,tomorrow is another day my lovely x

Post new Message to Thread