Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No replies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, Im Mike. Relatively new here. I wonder could anyone give me some pointers to help me get some meets. I don't know if it's my profile or my messages but I cannot get anything going haha.

I'm a well mannered respectful young man. I always offer to show face pics and I'm not a bad looking guy. Gonna knock it on the head if nobody here can help lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Patience is the key!

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

Add a bit more to your profile.

Like things you get up to and add some more photos that will help.

Spend some time on the forums and let people get to know you.

Hope that helps.

over a year ago

Sound lads

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

I would definitely consider fleshing out your profile with more information about you as that won't be helping. Get involved with the forums and concentrate on threads like this one for some great advice. It takes time and effort to get meets but when it works Fab can be great. Good luck.

over a year ago

Take your time.

Don't send cock pics to the ladies.

Good luck

over a year ago

Go Fab Straight....You'll have far more success

over a year ago

"Go Fab Straight....You'll have far more success"
Fab Straight?

over a year ago

You say you offer to show face pics. I'd suggest just sending them in a first message, if you catch someone's eye they're more likely to reply.

Messaging asking if they want to see them means they have to go to the effort of replying and running the risk of engaging in conversation with someone they aren't attracted to.

over a year ago

"You say you offer to show face pics. I'd suggest just sending them in a first message, if you catch someone's eye they're more likely to reply.

Messaging asking if they want to see them means they have to go to the effort of replying and running the risk of engaging in conversation with someone they aren't attracted to. "

over a year ago

"You say you offer to show face pics. I'd suggest just sending them in a first message, if you catch someone's eye they're more likely to reply.

Messaging asking if they want to see them means they have to go to the effort of replying and running the risk of engaging in conversation with someone they aren't attracted to. "

Great point thanks

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP most people will take a look at a profile before even reading a message let alone considering replying to it - if it's not up to much then they won't respond.

Your profile doesn't really tell anyone about you, what you're looking for or can offer and the single public pic isn't exactly alluring.

Terms like "cougar" and "MILF" don't sit well with some either, as it almost comes across as objectifying someone because of their age so think carefully about how you use them, or whether to at all.

I'll also be honest and say your age will work against you with a lot of people - a lot on here have kids your age or older so you need to focus on those that will.

If you're looking for some very good pointers though, take a look at MsGivesWood's profile she has some excellent profile/general tips there

Post new Message to Thread