Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chelsea.

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

What's wrong with Chelsea supporters? Vile, racist, anti-Semitic... What's next homophobic? Or victims of unfair press coverage? Are they really as bad as we're told? If not, why are they soo obnoxious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know Chelsea supporters who are nothing like that. You get people of that ilk in all walks of life.

I'm guessing they were filmed at a game?

over a year ago

Should see the way Celtic and rangers supporters abuse each other.

My time in Glasgow showed me it's on a level all on its own.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

When I lived in SW London they weren't great. Smashed the local pub up several times and weren't the most pleasant.

But then the same was true of Fulham and West Ham fans.

All clubs have an arsehole element sadly.

So maybe it's still just a 'football' thing rather than specific to the club.

A

over a year ago

"When I lived in SW London they weren't great. Smashed the local pub up several times and weren't the most pleasant.

But then the same was true of Fulham and West Ham fans.

All clubs have an arsehole element sadly.

So maybe it's still just a 'football' thing rather than specific to the club.

A"

It's the men thing.

over a year ago

"What's wrong with Chelsea supporters? Vile, racist, anti-Semitic... What's next homophobic? Or victims of unfair press coverage? Are they really as bad as we're told? If not, why are they soo obnoxious?"
if you go too most grounds in the country you will hear racist..anti Semitic songs . Not just at Chelsea.

over a year ago

Stoke v Chelsea was always a good punchup , the modern idiots look back on old rivalry and act like its life and death while trying to pull off a,Danny Dyer whilst working on the stock exchange ..pwopa naaawty

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

"Stoke v Chelsea was always a good punchup , the modern idiots look back on old rivalry and act like its life and death while trying to pull off a,Danny Dyer whilst working on the stock exchange ..pwopa naaawty"

It does seem to be something the wealthy like to get involved with. After all, those Chelsea season tickets cost a fortune!

over a year ago

All the Man U matches I’ve been to, including in Europe the only time I ever got abuse was from Chelsea supporters. Twice.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I've just read the article on the BBC sport website. I think it's true what they say; it's an indicator of a wider problem, Chelsea have been highlighted but the issue doesn't just sit with them. Education and an unwillingness to accept racism is the best way forwards in all aspects of life, not just sport

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

Who's have thought it Chelsea fans being obnoxious racist and disgusting. Who'd have thunk it eh???

over a year ago

We’re not football fans at all but are sports fans and when a pal of mine invited me and my boys along to the local West Brom-villa game recently I thought it might be a good experience.

The liquidator chant was deafening, the villa fans absolutely ruined the baggies fans with it and my boys just looked at me with that disappointment face they give me when an expletive sneaks out.

They don’t want to go to the football again and what’s worse is as a result they moaned at me for playing the liquidator in the car again recently.

I think they’ll always associate it with...

“FUCK OFF WEST BROM”

“VILLA!”

over a year ago

Gentlemen go to the opera.

Thugs go to football.

Post new Message to Thread