Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How would you know

Jump to newest

By *atandjay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

Outside of fab how would you approach another couple to see if they were swingers

Since we started swinging we often see a couple and think to ourselves ‘they would be fun to play with ‘

I imagine if anyone approached us we would say no as a shock reaction even if we really wanted to play with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Maybe don't lead with "can I shag your wife"....do some small talk first.

I realise it's a little niche, but it fairly similar to when you were single - you'd get to know someone a bit, chat, get on well, and eventually "ask them out"...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have been approached a few times

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Outside of fab how would you approach another couple to see if they were swingers

Since we started swinging we often see a couple and think to ourselves ‘they would be fun to play with ‘

I imagine if anyone approached us we would say no as a shock reaction even if we really wanted to play with them "

I wouldn't. I would let things just happen naturally x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

We wouldn't.

Think about the odds of success? Your as likely to find they're card carrying JW's/scientologists or Salvation Army members as swingers.

Unless there's obvious indicators - such as she's wearing a T-shirt that says "Three isn't a crowd" or he's sat thumbing through a book on "101 group sex positions for beginners" then youu run the risk of both offending someone and outing yourselves as swingers.

There's plenty of avenues to find people who are swingers - sites like this, clubs, trade fairs, hanging around your local sex shop.....why go down the difficult route of randomly approaching people in public?

A

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've been approached a couple of times and have always made it clear we aren't interested. In our opinion outside of a recognised swinging situation you don't approach random strangers for sex.

Post new Message to Thread