Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No more

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No more one off meets for me...I've decided they are too cold and don't satisfy me. So maybe I'm not a swinger anymore....so am I here under false pretentious ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oseyoudownMan
over a year ago

Trouble! AGAIN! x

Way too cold! Fuck&go not for me! X

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Next thing you'll be auditioning for bridesmaids OP

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No more one off meets for me...I've decided they are too cold and don't satisfy me. So maybe I'm not a swinger anymore....so am I here under false pretentious ?"

No you're not, it's them others

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Hello lovely if it’s not for you anymore then don’t do it, your life, your choice and no, you’re not here under false pretences.

over a year ago

"Way too cold! Fuck&go not for me! X"

Its that fecking cold I can't find it

over a year ago

"Next thing you'll be auditioning for bridesmaids OP "

Now I never even thought about that one

over a year ago

"No more one off meets for me...I've decided they are too cold and don't satisfy me. So maybe I'm not a swinger anymore....so am I here under false pretentious ?

No you're not, it's them others "

TY

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Come join me in the convent then .... apparently fallen angels are welcome...

Might need to shorten the skirt tho, colours ok, but feck me, can’t see any thigh...

over a year ago

"Hello lovely if it’s not for you anymore then don’t do it, your life, your choice and no, you’re not here under false pretences. "

I'm hardly here anymore Babs...but I am feeling a little old for all this malarkey...but there is the odd senior citizens on I guess

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No more one off meets for me...I've decided they are too cold and don't satisfy me. So maybe I'm not a swinger anymore....so am I here under false pretentious ?"

Hmmmm, I obviously ain't a swinger then cos I prefer cultivated shagging

over a year ago

"Next thing you'll be auditioning for bridesmaids OP "

Is it too early to buy a new hat?

Op, you’re not here under false pretences. There must be loads looking for a relationship on here. I’ve come across several couples who met through swinging.

over a year ago

"Come join me in the convent then .... apparently fallen angels are welcome...

Might need to shorten the skirt tho, colours ok, but feck me, can’t see any thigh... "

Better?

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"Come join me in the convent then .... apparently fallen angels are welcome...

Might need to shorten the skirt tho, colours ok, but feck me, can’t see any thigh...

Better?"

Yes, must be, or maybe just a dry spell, but it’s not without trying for me.

But more seriously...

Might need to refocus where you are, I go through similar things/ thoughts not sure if we all do...

Hug and coffee here if you need it.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No more one off meets for me...I've decided they are too cold and don't satisfy me. So maybe I'm not a swinger anymore....so am I here under false pretentious ?

No you're not, it's them others

TY "

You're welcome

over a year ago

It happens.

over a year ago

Hmmmm, I obviously ain't a swinger then cos I prefer cultivated shagging "

over a year ago

"Next thing you'll be auditioning for bridesmaids OP

Op, you’re not here under false pretences. There must be loads looking for a relationship on here. I’ve come across several couples who met through swinging. "

Cheers my old friend...I know less of the old

over a year ago

What you babbling about now

over a year ago

What you babbling about now"

You could have give it a hour or so before that bump ffs

over a year ago

What you babbling about now

You could have give it a hour or so before that bump ffs "

Will do later

over a year ago

Op, you’re not here under false pretences. There must be loads looking for a relationship on here. I’ve come across several couples who met through swinging.

Cheers my old friend...I know less of the old "

It’s ok. I was 49 on Monday. One more year and I’ll be out of many people's age preference and relegated to the shelf.

I’ll take my old bones to the knackers yard.

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

over a year ago

Cheers my old friend...I know less of the old

It’s ok. I was 49 on Monday. One more year and I’ll be out of many people's age preference and relegated to the shelf.

I’ll take my old bones to the knackers yard. "

I'll send you some pp pills for then

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?"

Are you trying to confuse me...I've looked twice and still don't know how to reply ffs (roll eyes emoji)

over a year ago

Or you just love the forums and waiting for Prince Charming to come along like most on here

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

Are you trying to confuse me...I've looked twice and still don't know how to reply ffs (roll eyes emoji) "

May I suggest just answering NO,...like everyone else on fab.

over a year ago

You need to put an electric blanket on the bed then

over a year ago

"Or you just love the forums and waiting for Prince Charming to come along like most on here "

Better still a princess eh

over a year ago

Not my thing either but seems to be all there is

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

Are you trying to confuse me...I've looked twice and still don't know how to reply ffs (roll eyes emoji)

May I suggest just answering NO,...like everyone else on fab. "

I give in and concur

over a year ago

"You need to put an electric blanket on the bed then "

Just been and bought one

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur "

So,your looking for a 1 on 1 relationship or more of a friends with benefits thing rather than sleeping with strangers you’d never see again?

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

So,your looking for a 1 on 1 relationship or more of a friends with benefits thing rather than sleeping with strangers you’d never see again? "

Its got to be one of the first two as the latter I've had and found they do nothing for me...so hence am I really a swinger?

over a year ago

"You need to put an electric blanket on the bed then

Just been and bought one "

That'll warm the buggers up

over a year ago

"You need to put an electric blanket on the bed then

Just been and bought one

That'll warm the buggers up "

Nah them silicone thingy's warm to your body

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

So,your looking for a 1 on 1 relationship or more of a friends with benefits thing rather than sleeping with strangers you’d never see again?

Its got to be one of the first two as the latter I've had and found they do nothing for me...so hence am I really a swinger?"

Do you want to be a swinger? There's lots of different ways of being a swinger. They're not all fuck n go types.

Be whatever makes you happy.

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

Its got to be one of the first two as the latter I've had and found they do nothing for me...so hence am I really a swinger?

Do you want to be a swinger? There's lots of different ways of being a swinger. They're not all fuck n go types.

Be whatever makes you happy. "

Cheers steely

But I do sometimes feel I'm a bit of a fraud on here as I don't fit many boxes...but I guess there is quite a few more like me

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

Cheers steely

But I do sometimes feel I'm a bit of a fraud on here as I don't fit many boxes...but I guess there is quite a few more like me "

Isn't that the best thing about this site, the diversity of the people on it?

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

Cheers steely

But I do sometimes feel I'm a bit of a fraud on here as I don't fit many boxes...but I guess there is quite a few more like me

Isn't that the best thing about this site, the diversity of the people on it?"

Maybe...and maybe I'm just having a little downer atm..

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

Cheers steely

Isn't that the best thing about this site, the diversity of the people on it?"

Exactly!

over a year ago

Yes.....

Was I right?

I give in and concur

Be whatever makes you happy. "

Exactly. It depends what you think swinging is.

Post new Message to Thread