Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A weird (but sincere) Question

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

So, here goes: Do you ever look at people in public or people you know in a non sexual context and internally speculate as to their sex lives and sexual practices?

For example, do you ever guess as to the relevant persons favoured sexual positions or perhaps how sexually adventurous they may be?

Am I making sense here? Am I normal in doing this? Does this classify as a hobby?

Erm....It’s chilly tonight isn’t it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, it is chilly.

I only rarely speculate on people's sexual preferences. I do sometimes wonder when I see a big strapping guy with a petite partner if he's sexually submissive to her.

If it is a hobby its way more interesting than philately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite a lot. I was on the tube earlier this evening-sitting opposite a suited man, who had a bit of a Tom Hanks look going on-and noticed his hands.

They were quite slender for a man and I got a little shock of desire when I imagined how they would feel on my skin.

I refrained from staring.

over a year ago

All the time.

over a year ago

I only think this way about Coppers, dunno why!

By *oseyoudownMan
over a year ago

Trouble! AGAIN! x

Love to play that game in the supermarket,were i look af women and decide to myself if there really nawty or not! Certain things will seag me on way or another! Hiccies say a lot! Lol x

over a year ago

"Love to play that game in the supermarket,were i look af women and decide to myself if there really nawty or not! Certain things will seag me on way or another! Hiccies say a lot! Lol x"

Or if they are suggestively feeling melons. Likewise, stroking a sausage indicates to me that they would enjoy penetrative sex. However, if they’re looking at tampons, avoid. That also applies to Immodium.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes I do it all the time. Let’s call it a hobby shall we?

over a year ago

"Yes, it is chilly.

I only rarely speculate on people's sexual preferences. I do sometimes wonder when I see a big strapping guy with a petite partner if he's sexually submissive to her.

If it is a hobby its way more interesting than philately "

I'm 6"2 and a sub to a 5"2' younger lady! I love it! She treats me well

over a year ago

Sometimes. Not all the time. But if I’m just killing time watching the world go by I might do the old mentally undressing people and wonder what their sex game might be like thing!

I tend to be very prejudicial about it though. It tends to be the attractive women I do it more to than the scraggy types how discriminatory of me!

By *ingcom76Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

Yeah I do this too! I'm glad other people do as I thought I was a bit weird doing it!

I imagine all sorts. Love people watching.

By *atandjayCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

We never really thought about it but now we often have a chuckle when we are out for dinner or lunch and see 2 couples seated together imagining they are planning some naughtiness

Often want to try and get an invite

over a year ago

All the time.

When I first got into this life style I was convinced that everyone was a perv.

over a year ago

Not as such, but when driving I categorise women driving in the opposite direction as would fuck, possibly and definitely not.

Keeps me amused.

over a year ago

Yes its like the guess the swinger game

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

"Yes I do it all the time. Let’s call it a hobby shall we? "

Your on.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Yes, it is chilly.

If it is a hobby its way more interesting than philately "

This

Or other way round...

I don't really give it much thought per se, just a fleeting 'how does that work then?' when I see couples with great disparity in height, frame, weight, age, etc...

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Phew! I’m so glad that I’m not alone in this.

I’ve always been fascinated by the dichotomy between our everyday, social personas and our sexual inner being as is expressed and released during lovemaking.

It’s often intriguing to observe an outwardly ‘prim and proper’ person and to subsequently imagine/visualise the same person as a wild, sexually liberated nymphomaniac

Post new Message to Thread