Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Up the bum...

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

So....I was just reading about unusual items that medical personnel have been called in to remove from patients arses (as one commonly does of course).

Amongst the items listed were beer bottles, spray cans, a peanut butter jar(!) and most worryingly of all, a Buzz Lightyear action figure(!!!)

With the above in mind, should I ring the emergency services for the Sky remote control which is now imbedded deep in my colon after I inadvertently fell upon it whilst measuring my cock against it?

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Upside down loo brush.

over a year ago

And don't go to A&E, just clench and change the channel

over a year ago

"So....I was just reading about unusual items that medical personnel have been called in to remove from patients arses (as one commonly does of course).

Amongst the items listed were beer bottles, spray cans, a peanut butter jar(!) and most worryingly of all, a Buzz Lightyear action figure(!!!)

With the above in mind, should I ring the emergency services for the Sky remote control which is now imbedded deep in my colon after I inadvertently fell upon it whilst measuring my cock against it?

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice? "

a guy stuck a jetwash hose up his arse for a dare and turned it on a couple of years back completely buggered all his internal organs

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"And don't go to A&E, just clench and change the channel "

It’s rather odd, but whilst applying the technique you recommended, I now seem to be able to pick up channels that I never previously had (Curiously, they’re all Dutch channels to)

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"So....I was just reading about unusual items that medical personnel have been called in to remove from patients arses (as one commonly does of course).

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice? a guy stuck a jetwash hose up his arse for a dare and turned it on a couple of years back completely buggered all his internal organs "

*wince!*

over a year ago

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice? a guy stuck a jetwash hose up his arse for a dare and turned it on a couple of years back completely buggered all his internal organs "

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Well that's not what I was expecting from this thread!

Can someone pass the brain bleach please?!

over a year ago

"Well that's not what I was expecting from this thread!

Can someone pass the brain bleach please?! "

Can I have it after you please

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ah.....my threads are always tasteful and morally uplifting

over a year ago

"Ah.....my threads are always tasteful and morally uplifting "

Aren’t they just

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m now clenching my sphincter!!

over a year ago

I heard the buzz lightyear had its wings out too

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I've heard from a friend that the prison hamster has gone missing...

over a year ago

Watched one of those programmes where record Brits in sunny beach teen guys lit a firework up mates arse. Needless to say he had to go to a and e

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Well that's not what I was expecting from this thread!

Can someone pass the brain bleach please?!

Can I have it after you please "

Certainly, I think I'll need to buy a bottle anyway

over a year ago

"I heard the buzz lightyear had its wings out too "

Glad it wasn’t the springy dog. Or the dinosaur.

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I heard the buzz lightyear had its wings out too

Glad it wasn’t the springy dog. Or the dinosaur. "

Mr Potato Head would have at least not looked out of place up there....

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Watched one of those programmes where record Brits in sunny beach teen guys lit a firework up mates arse. Needless to say he had to go to a and e "

So THAT’S what Katy Perry was singing about?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I've heard from a friend that the prison hamster has gone missing... "

Actor, Richard Gere was listed by police today as the prime suspect in the said disappearance....

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘To the colon and beyond!’

over a year ago

‘To the colon and beyond!’ "

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I’m now clenching my sphincter!!"

I would do the same to but my half protruding sky remote is presently making it very difficult.....

over a year ago

When I was at college first time around, my bestie's mum was an A&E receptionist...Omg the things she told us about still leave me wincing 30 years later

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"When I was at college first time around, my bestie's mum was an A&E receptionist...Omg the things she told us about still leave me wincing 30 years later "

Just for you, here’s one I’ve just dug up that will certainly make you squirm:

In Hong Kong, a 50 year old man ended up in A&E with suspected inflammation of the bowel but a radiograph actually revealed the shadow of, wait for it........a live eel(!!!!)

The man later admitted (reluctantly and probably whilst blushing profusely) that he inserted the fish to, and I quote, ‘Help with his constipation.’

Yes.....that story sounds entirely plausible....

over a year ago

"When I was at college first time around, my bestie's mum was an A&E receptionist...Omg the things she told us about still leave me wincing 30 years later

In Hong Kong, a 50 year old man ended up in A&E with suspected inflammation of the bowel but a radiograph actually revealed the shadow of, wait for it........a live eel(!!!!)

The man later admitted (reluctantly and probably whilst blushing profusely) that he inserted the fish to, and I quote, ‘Help with his constipation.’

Yes.....that story sounds entirely plausible.... "

The funniest was a grapefruit ... he slipped a fell on it!! So gently it slipped so far up his bum they had to operate!! Wow grapefruits can be hard!!!

over a year ago

"I've heard from a friend that the prison hamster has gone missing...

Actor, Richard Gere was listed by police today as the prime suspect in the said disappearance.... "

That was a gerbil wasn’t it?

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"With the above in mind, should I ring the emergency services for the Sky remote control which is now imbedded deep in my colon after I inadvertently fell upon it whilst measuring my cock against it? "

As long as you can change the channel, you’ll be fine

over a year ago

A fist on that sex business show blood everywhere im sure he thought it was lambing season

over a year ago

"A fist on that sex business show blood everywhere im sure he thought it was lambing season"

Ewwwww

over a year ago

"A fist on that sex business show blood everywhere im sure he thought it was lambing season"

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"When I was at college first time around, my bestie's mum was an A&E receptionist...Omg the things she told us about still leave me wincing 30 years later

Yes.....that story sounds entirely plausible....

The funniest was a grapefruit ... he slipped a fell on it!! So gently it slipped so far up his bum they had to operate!! Wow grapefruits can be hard!!! "

One of his five a day?

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Watched one of those programmes where record Brits in sunny beach teen guys lit a firework up mates arse. Needless to say he had to go to a and e "

Some idiot round here did that, video was all round Facebook for a while

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Actor, Richard Gere was listed by police today as the prime suspect in the said disappearance....

That was a gerbil wasn’t it? "

I wonder if the Dalai Lama has heard of this infamous tale?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"With the above in mind, should I ring the emergency services for the Sky remote control which is now imbedded deep in my colon after I inadvertently fell upon it whilst measuring my cock against it?

As long as you can change the channel, you’ll be fine "

I’ve just picked up a medical channel which is a bit of a stroke of luck....

over a year ago

"A fist on that sex business show blood everywhere im sure he thought it was lambing season

"

gonna guess u saw it too

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Was his name James Herriot perchance?

over a year ago

May I try to take it out of your colon by pounding your colon with my nice div ?

over a year ago

That was a gerbil wasn’t it?

I wonder if the Dalai Lama has heard of this infamous tale? "

He probably doesn’t read the sun to be fair.

over a year ago

Up the bum, no harm done?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"May I try to take it out of your colon by pounding your colon with my nice div ? "

Anything for you but could you also remove the DVD player that you left up there last time?

over a year ago

"A fist on that sex business show blood everywhere im sure he thought it was lambing season

Was his name James Herriot perchance? "

didnt catch his name between retches

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

That was a gerbil wasn’t it? "

Gerbil stuffing so they say

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Was his name James Herriot perchance? didnt catch his name between retches"

Here’s another one:

A lawyer from Georgia USA had a mobile phone removed from deep in his posterior a few years ago after he apparently ‘Slipped in the shower and fell on top of it as it was ringing.’ (Hmmmmm.......)

....Hopefully it switched automatically to voice mail until the med team managed to retrieve it....

over a year ago

Was his name James Herriot perchance? didnt catch his name between retches

Here’s another one:

A lawyer from Georgia USA had a mobile phone removed from deep in his posterior a few years ago after he apparently ‘Slipped in the shower and fell on top of it as it was ringing.’ (Hmmmmm.......)

....Hopefully it switched automatically to voice mail until the med team managed to retrieve it.... "

phone sex is dangerous

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Here’s another one:

....Hopefully it switched automatically to voice mail until the med team managed to retrieve it.... phone sex is dangerous "

There was a then Premier league player who engaged in that, if I recall correctly he was a bit of an arse...

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s another one:

....Hopefully it switched automatically to voice mail until the med team managed to retrieve it.... phone sex is dangerous

There was a then Premier league player who engaged in that, if I recall correctly he was a bit of an arse..."

Was it ex Newcastle man, Nicky Butt?

over a year ago

Here’s another one:

....Hopefully it switched automatically to voice mail until the med team managed to retrieve it.... phone sex is dangerous

There was a then Premier league player who engaged in that, if I recall correctly he was a bit of an arse...

Was it ex Newcastle man, Nicky Butt? "

Who on earth thinks Nicky Butt and then thinks ex Newcastle!? Ex United!

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s another one:

Who on earth thinks Nicky Butt and then thinks ex Newcastle!? Ex United!"

City!!!

over a year ago

Here’s another one:

City!!! "

He never played for shitty

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XS7a59KQAw

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Another one from the medical arse- I mean archives now:

A vibrator inserted into the anus will hardly shock anyone on here but for one poor chap, it (the vibrator) went too far in....right the way in, in fact.

Fortuitously, rather than panic and risk the embarrassment of calling in medical staff, the enterprising fellow decided to try to remove the object from within him utilising some salad tongs (it was the logical choice, right?)

Imagine the poor buggers dismay then when the tongs got stuck up his arse also thus finally necessitating him to call for emergency assistance whilst trying to think of a tall story to explain away his predicament

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s another one:

City!!!

He never played for shitty "

No, I was just airing my support

over a year ago

Here’s another one:

City!!!

No, I was just airing my support "

Oh I see. (Instantly removed from hotlist)

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XS7a59KQAw "

Strewth!!! That sounded (and certainly looked) mightily painful.

How the hell did she get the whole base of the thing in there?

over a year ago

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice? "

Can you still change channels?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Here’s another one:

City!!!

No, I was just airing my support

Oh I see. (Instantly removed from hotlist) "

over a year ago

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XS7a59KQAw "

I saw what it was and decided to give it a miss!

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice?

Can you still change channels?"

I was able to but I think that the batteries may now need changing in it or else it’s suffered damage whilst up there. I’m going to call out the Sky engineer to have a look at it in fact.....

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XS7a59KQAw

I saw what it was and decided to give it a miss! "

If you watch it with the sound down whilst listening to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, it’s actually quite relaxing viewing

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I saw what it was and decided to give it a miss! "

A little over exuberance methinks

over a year ago

I saw what it was and decided to give it a miss!

A little over exuberance methinks "

I’ll take your word for it

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Earlier this year Italian doctors had to come up with a new medical instrument to remove a 23 inch dildo from a blokes arse.

Not an unusual object but certainly a huge one with an interesting story.

over a year ago

By accident I sat on a big cock once

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A fingernail.

*a friend, not me.

**nor was it my fingernail

A

over a year ago

"By accident I sat on a big cock once "

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Earlier this year Italian doctors had to come up with a new medical instrument to remove a 23 inch dildo from a blokes arse.

Not an unusual object but certainly a huge one with an interesting story. "

By crikey! 23 Inches you say?! *estimating it with my hands*

The guy was lucky not to have punctured his heart

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Did it remove itself easily?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"A fingernail.

*a friend, not me.

A"

Ideal for taking care of those infuriating rectal itches

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

On the Sex Business show on Tuesday a Trans cam worker lost a Double ender up the back passage, (apparently it just slipped out of her well lubricated hand). She had to be opened up(like a C-section) to retrieve it otherwise it could perforated her bowel.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"A fingernail.

*a friend, not me.

A

Ideal for taking care of those infuriating rectal itches "

Served him right really.

Never a good idea to ask your GF to give you a prostate massage the day after she's had new falsies stuck on at the dodgy nail parlour in the high street.

A

over a year ago

"On the Sex Business show on Tuesday a Trans cam worker lost a Double ender up the back passage, (apparently it just slipped out of her well lubricated hand). She had to be opened up(like a C-section) to retrieve it otherwise it could perforated her bowel. "
wouldn't know what to think if they are looking for their keys

over a year ago

Heard that someone got a lettuce stuck there once.

Problem was it was just the tip of the iceberg....

over a year ago

"Heard that someone got a lettuce stuck there once.

Problem was it was just the tip of the iceberg...."

over a year ago

let me guess u slipped and fell

over a year ago

"By accident I sat on a big cock once let me guess u slipped and fell"

I think I sat on a cock once. If my memory serves me correctly it was about 1998, a Thursday I think.

over a year ago

on the lighter side hes now got very clean inners

over a year ago

"By accident I sat on a big cock once

Did it remove itself easily? "

made a "POP" noise

over a year ago

"By accident I sat on a big cock once let me guess u slipped and fell

I think I sat on a cock once. If my memory serves me correctly it was about 1998, a Thursday I think. "

id only had sex 3 times by then and i was rubbish how times change

over a year ago

Anyhoo, what’s the weirdest items you have heard about or even personally witnessed, inserted and/or stuck in a human orifice? a guy stuck a jetwash hose up his arse for a dare and turned it on a couple of years back completely buggered all his internal organs on the lighter side hes now got very clean inners "

just less of them

over a year ago

I think I sat on a cock once. If my memory serves me correctly it was about 1998, a Thursday I think. id only had sex 3 times by then and i was rubbish how times change "

That’s what I love about you. Your modesty

over a year ago

Do a search for one guy, one jar.

over a year ago

I think I sat on a cock once. If my memory serves me correctly it was about 1998, a Thursday I think. id only had sex 3 times by then and i was rubbish how times change

That’s what I love about you. Your modesty "

well some one has to be on here

over a year ago

Are we talking the pocket version or the 15" talking one.....To Infinity, and Beyond!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

OhhhMG!

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

I watched that episode, he needed some serious stitches!

over a year ago

‘To the colon and beyond!’ "

Pahahaha!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Can I get that bleach back again please?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

‘Tonight On Fox: When Anal Insertions Go Wrong!’

Another one from the good old US of A now;

Doctors were somewhat shocked to discover a rock-solid object inside the anal sphincter of a 27-year-old man.

The chap had, for reasons best known only to himself, injected a liquid adhesive into his rectum using a dual-chambered glue gun (!) which had subsequently hardened and became agglutinated to his inner intestinal walls.

Maybe he caught an episode of DIY SOS on his TV and became spontaneously inspired?

By *IG08Man
over a year ago

Tadworth

My mum works in a hospital. She told me that she was shown an x-ray on an Adidas deodorant that had been inserted by a man

How did they know it was adidas you may ask?

You could see the three stripes on the x-ray

True story

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"My mum works in a hospital. She told me that she was shown an x-ray on an Adidas deodorant that had been inserted by a man

True story "

I suppose at least the persons farts smelt awesome

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"And don't go to A&E, just clench and change the channel "

That's funny.

over a year ago

Dam you lot, I actually got excited to think I might find something new and interesting to try.

over a year ago

Douche!

By *HX6969Man
over a year ago

St Albans

I heard of a guy that put a whole casava.... Had to be surgically removed.

over a year ago

Men are so fucking stupid.

over a year ago

"My mum works in a hospital. She told me that she was shown an x-ray on an Adidas deodorant that had been inserted by a man

True story "

I have often wondered how private my private stuff is in hospitals and my gp surgery.

Now I know.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I have had to have major surgery due to someone pushing a vibrator in too far they even warned it may have ended with me having a colostomy

So sorry this is not a laughable experience

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I have had to have major surgery due to someone pushing a vibrator in too far they even warned it may have ended with me having a colostomy

So sorry this is not a laughable experience"

I’m very sorry to hear that and do hope sincerely that there was/is no permanent injury. Obviously this thread is intended in jest but I would be remit to not mention here to everyone that there are of course very serious potential consequences to inserting anything that is either too large or else overly forcibly into the relevant area being discussed

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Here’s another one:

Was it ex Newcastle man, Nicky Butt? "

London sides...

over a year ago

I should be careful you don't find yourself swapping channels inadvertently OP ...

over a year ago

Many many FAR too many men being brought into custody having often more than one mobile phone up there, together with charger and PLUG!!

Also several items hidden under foreskins !! I'm getting flashbacks now lol x

Post new Message to Thread