Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever ?

Jump to newest

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Had a social meet , it’s gone well , then gone back to the house and the house was that minging you made your excuses and left ? Sounds awful but ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I've been to a place where you would wipe your feet on the way out

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I've been to a place where you would wipe your feet on the way out "

I didn’t stay that long to stick to the carpet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 14:22:58]

over a year ago

No im going for sex not homes under the hammer

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"No im going for sex not homes under the hammer"

I take it you ain’t very fussy then ? I’m usually out at work when homes under the hammer is on .

over a year ago

"No im going for sex not homes under the hammer

I take it you ain’t very fussy then ? I’m usually out at work when homes under the hammer is on . "

fussy about the woman not if her house is falling appart

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

I take it you ain’t very fussy then ? I’m usually out at work when homes under the hammer is on . fussy about the woman not if her house is falling appart"

Did I say falling apart? I said minging !

Ie ,,, stinking , filthy , rancid

over a year ago

I take it you ain’t very fussy then ? I’m usually out at work when homes under the hammer is on . fussy about the woman not if her house is falling appart

Ie ,,, stinking , filthy , rancid "

if she isnt stinky filthy rancid i dont care if she is tidy or not

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

I take it you ain’t very fussy then ? I’m usually out at work when homes under the hammer is on . fussy about the woman not if her house is falling appart

Ie ,,, stinking , filthy , rancid if she isnt stinky filthy rancid i dont care if she is tidy or not"

It takes all sorts ,,,,,And that’s what makes the world go round

over a year ago

I don't blame you i would of done the same because if the house is minging & unclean, i would have to instantly question how unclean there personal cleanliness is.

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I don't blame you i would of done the same because if the house is minging & unclean, i would have to instantly question how unclean there personal cleanliness is."

agreed .

over a year ago

Has happened and nothing happened.

Not my idea of setting the right scene, in fact, unclean is so not my scene, ooh that rhymes.

over a year ago

Nope

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

I would make my excuses and leave.

I don't do people around at my home because I own a dog that can be a little over protective. If I did have someone come over I would want to make a good impression and make sure the house was spotless.

over a year ago

Ie ,,, stinking , filthy , rancid if she isnt stinky filthy rancid i dont care if she is tidy or not"

I would think that if they have no regard for hygiene in their home- what is their sexual safety and hygiene like?

Not sure you can always tell but this is why I prefer not to meet at others homes.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Has happened and nothing happened.

Not my idea of setting the right scene, in fact, unclean is so not my scene, ooh that rhymes. "

Bravo, you've managed to rhyme scene with scene

over a year ago

Not my idea of setting the right scene, in fact, unclean is so not my scene, ooh that rhymes.

Bravo, you've managed to rhyme scene with scene "

Think it was 'unclean' and 'scene' that rhymed.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not really been to anyone's house for a meet off here, but years ago I had a spell as a sales rep, and the squalid conditions that some people lived in beggared belief

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

I’d hope someone wouldn’t judge on a home, I’m a single mum who can work between 40/60 hours a week, I clean of course but it can be messy as fast as I clean it, my house is for living in, my home life is busy and dedicated to my child, what I do with guys from here is completely separate but just because I have some pots in the sink or clothes in the hamper waiting doesn’t mean I shouldn’t use a site like this, by the time I’m comfortable enough to allow someone into my home the last thing I’m worrying about is wether I’m being judged on a blanket left on a sofa, I’d prefer them to judge me on my choice of film or bj technique

over a year ago

"I don't blame you i would of done the same because if the house is minging & unclean, i would have to instantly question how unclean there personal cleanliness is."

over a year ago

Bravo, you've managed to rhyme scene with scene "

Haha, it's unclean and scene, I should have started a new paragraph, my mistake, and thankyou for pointing it out...

By *andare63 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I’d hope someone wouldn’t judge on a home, I’m a single mum who can work between 40/60 hours a week, I clean of course but it can be messy as fast as I clean it, my house is for living in, my home life is busy and dedicated to my child, what I do with guys from here is completely separate but just because I have some pots in the sink or clothes in the hamper waiting doesn’t mean I shouldn’t use a site like this, by the time I’m comfortable enough to allow someone into my home the last thing I’m worrying about is wether I’m being judged on a blanket left on a sofa, I’d prefer them to judge me on my choice of film or bj technique "

Im not talking about day to day living clutter ..... I think the wording says it all ,,,, stinking , dirty and rancid .... it’s not judging or being a prude it’s valuing your own health possibly

over a year ago

"I’d hope someone wouldn’t judge on a home, I’m a single mum who can work between 40/60 hours a week, I clean of course but it can be messy as fast as I clean it, my house is for living in, my home life is busy and dedicated to my child, what I do with guys from here is completely separate but just because I have some pots in the sink or clothes in the hamper waiting doesn’t mean I shouldn’t use a site like this, by the time I’m comfortable enough to allow someone into my home the last thing I’m worrying about is wether I’m being judged on a blanket left on a sofa, I’d prefer them to judge me on my choice of film or bj technique "

Post new Message to Thread