Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Testing

Jump to newest

By *ily Con Carne OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Re the testing thing ... how does this work then? for surely one has to get tested after every "bonk" otherwise it is meaningless ...

one reads " I get tested regularly" sort of thing but they have had sex with 10 people (or however many ..even just one maybe) since their last test .. can someone enlighten me please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah I thought this was a ‘Testing. Testing. 1,2,3 ..’ thread. How disappointing!

Aye you’re right! It’s good to know they were tested and clean .. but the test is only as good as their last fuck. Any you can never know when that was, can you?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not everyone meets that prolifically.

Some may only have a couple of meets between tests, so if anything did come up in the results it wouldn't be too hard to contact those involved.

I guess the more frequent the fun the more frequent the testing needs to be.

A

over a year ago

Some tests are only valid three months prior to their last encounter.... incubation period

over a year ago

It wouldn't make any difference to me. As said, you've no idea what they've done since their last test.

*btw prior to means before : )

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Yes if someone continues to have unprotected sex before and after their test then the test results mean fuck all, apart from there was no infection detected in the date of the test.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We test regular despite only using condoms as they don't 100% protect for everything plus there's other contact

over a year ago

"

It wouldn't make any difference to me. As said, you've no idea what they've done since their last test.

*btw prior to means before : ) "

Exactly, an all clear HIV test only means somebody is clear 3 months prior to the date tested.... Happy to help

Post new Message to Thread