Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do ladys profile expect 8” plus

Jump to newest

By *uriousgeorge82 OP   Man
over a year ago

exmouth

Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a buyer's market here mate.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus "

I'm guessing you have things on your bucket list that you want to try? Or find some things a turn on/off?

Unless you are one of the many that will fuck anything....

So, some people want what they want. If it happens to be 8+ inches, it's just what they are looking for.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Maybe because they want 8" plus?

Do you not have any preferences stated on your profile or would you meet anyone?

A

over a year ago

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus "
coz if they say 8" they may get 5"or 6"fisherman's tales and all that

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

it's actually 8cm, not inches, it was just a misprint

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because anyone can set whatever standards they want for any reason.

And sending a face picture privately is not the same as having one on their profile.

over a year ago

Many here love fantasy so it is normal to find some putting high standards or assuming that.

over a year ago

I have no problem with that request

over a year ago

It does sadden me that being open to anyone and not having a type is seen as a negative. In a platonic context that is seen as a very positive thing but in a sexual context its seen as a very negative thing. Bizarre.

over a year ago

Not me, couldn't agree more .. x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It does sadden me that being open to anyone and not having a type is seen as a negative. In a platonic context that is seen as a very positive thing but in a sexual context its seen as a very negative thing. Bizarre."

I'm not sure it's a negative thing (although having genuinely no standards is bad in any context).

But drawing the line where you want should be acceptable particularly sexually, and people need to respect the wishes of others.

over a year ago

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus

Not me, couldn't agree more .. x"

Hello beautiful we don't see you here much

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"It does sadden me that being open to anyone and not having a type is seen as a negative. In a platonic context that is seen as a very positive thing but in a sexual context its seen as a very negative thing. Bizarre.

I'm not sure it's a negative thing (although having genuinely no standards is bad in any context).

But drawing the line where you want should be acceptable particularly sexually, and people need to respect the wishes of others. "

Yep. This.

There's been many a person we've got on great with platonically, met socially and enjoyed banter with that we'd never think of playing with.

Doesn't mean we don't have preferences when getting jiggy.

A

over a year ago

People have all sorts of wish lists, I wish I had an Audi but I'm happy with a kia. What people say they want is not always what they are happy with. Anyway where do you start to measure 8 inches from its all subjective isn't it male

over a year ago

For them, size is everything. No matter how much you try to convince them that your less than 8 inches will achieve the same feeling as an 8 inch, it won't.

Accept it and go find women who aren't looking for 8 inches plus- there's a lot of us on here.

over a year ago

exmouth

"Maybe because they want 8" plus?

Do you not have any preferences stated on your profile or would you meet anyone?

A"

We all have preferences for sure and no i wouldnt just fuck anyone there needs to be an attraction too doesnt mean i want a relationship we all wanna have fun and yeah bucket list things to experience and try of course we all want 3sums , kink etc

over a year ago

"It does sadden me that being open to anyone and not having a type is seen as a negative. In a platonic context that is seen as a very positive thing but in a sexual context its seen as a very negative thing. Bizarre.

But drawing the line where you want should be acceptable particularly sexually, and people need to respect the wishes of others. "

It is to almost everyone on here in my experience. Standards are subjective for a start.

But in the same way people should respect "high standards" people should also not disparage people who are open minded no?. In my opinion they shouldn't.

over a year ago

exmouth

"People have all sorts of wish lists, I wish I had an Audi but I'm happy with a kia. What people say they want is not always what they are happy with. Anyway where do you start to measure 8 inches from its all subjective isn't it male "

Totally agree its not like us guys have a tape measure on us all the time and go to the toilets and compare guys also get paranoid about size and way we look its about having the most of what we have and how we look

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

But drawing the line where you want should be acceptable particularly sexually, and people need to respect the wishes of others.

It is to almost everyone on here in my experience. Standards are subjective for a start.

But in the same way people should respect "high standards" people should also not disparage people who are open minded no?. In my opinion they shouldn't."

I'm open minded. But everyone needs some standards. Mine include (not limited to) hygiene, respect, and rapport. I think someone who is OK meeting someone who hasn't bathed since October and wants to beat them up has issues. That's what I mean by standards here. Everyone needs some, it's just where to draw the line.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

We all have preferences for sure and no i wouldnt just fuck anyone there needs to be an attraction too doesnt mean i want a relationship we all wanna have fun and yeah bucket list things to experience and try of course we all want 3sums , kink etc "

So you've answered your own question then?

We can't be everyone's cup of tea. I'm no use to someone looking for a black, 20something, gym fit, long haired guy with a small dick.

I don't lose any sleep over it as I can't change what physical characteristics I have to meet the wants of others.

A

over a year ago

But in the same way people should respect "high standards" people should also not disparage people who are open minded no?. In my opinion they shouldn't.

I'm open minded. But everyone needs some standards. Mine include (not limited to) hygiene, respect, and rapport. I think someone who is OK meeting someone who hasn't bathed since October and wants to beat them up has issues. That's what I mean by standards here. Everyone needs some, it's just where to draw the line. "

Right but I think there are very arbitrary standards that are dictated by society that exclude a lot of people and condemn to a much shittier life because they don't meet this stupid expectation. Height, fashion, body type etc etc.

But yes hygeine and respect are fundamental.

over a year ago

I don’t

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think it's just a case of people wanting what they want.

This place is a strange old mix of people; some are here to meet others, some here to chat, some are here to fulfil fantasies or to experience things that they haven't before. This is just a case of someone wanting a specific thing.

Personally I just move on to people who's wants or desires I do match and go from there.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm open minded. But everyone needs some standards. Mine include (not limited to) hygiene, respect, and rapport. I think someone who is OK meeting someone who hasn't bathed since October and wants to beat them up has issues. That's what I mean by standards here. Everyone needs some, it's just where to draw the line.

Right but I think there are very arbitrary standards that are dictated by society that exclude a lot of people and condemn to a much shittier life because they don't meet this stupid expectation. Height, fashion, body type etc etc.

But yes hygeine and respect are fundamental. "

Maybe. But consent overrides any of that. If I decided tomorrow to only date someone with a certain bicep size, no one gets to force me to do otherwise, even if it's ridiculous, and even if it upsets people around me. My life, my choice, end of discussion.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Because they have massive vaginas.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

But yes hygeine and respect are fundamental. "

I don't really see what your point here is?

Is it that you don't meet these standards and feel like you're missing out?

over a year ago

Maybe. But consent overrides any of that. If I decided tomorrow to only date someone with a certain bicep size, no one gets to force me to do otherwise, even if it's ridiculous, and even if it upsets people around me. My life, my choice, end of discussion. "

Uhh okay? It's your choice yes.

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

If it bothers you that much op just mussage them and tell them your willing to wear a cock extension

over a year ago

Is it that you don't meet these standards and feel like you're missing out? "

Many people miss out due to these arbitrary standards yes. My original point was that its quite sad that we judge people negatively for being open minded when it comes to meeting or choosing people in a sexual context. Depressing, you could say.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Many people miss out due to these arbitrary standards yes. My original point was that its quite sad that we judge people negatively for being open minded when it comes to meeting or choosing people in a sexual context. Depressing, you could say."

It is usually the guys in couples interested in big dicks because they view their woman as a pornstar.

Not many single women are that bothered.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe. But consent overrides any of that. If I decided tomorrow to only date someone with a certain bicep size, no one gets to force me to do otherwise, even if it's ridiculous, and even if it upsets people around me. My life, my choice, end of discussion.

Uhh okay? It's your choice yes."

I'm not sure what your point is, then. People make choices. They may not suit you, you may not like it. Things may need to change, but it's not going to happen on Fab.

Meanwhile, people (particularly minorities and women) still have to fight hard to have their consent honoured or even a chance to give it. That's a very real fight for a lot of us every day, especially on Fab.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

These women also go on metric instead of imperial.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Many people miss out due to these arbitrary standards yes. My original point was that its quite sad that we judge people negatively for being open minded when it comes to meeting or choosing people in a sexual context. Depressing, you could say.

It is usually the guys in couples interested in big dicks because they view their woman as a pornstar.

Not many single women are that bothered. "

Not necessarily true at all.

Fox was single when I met her. She had preferences and that included size. I've never dictated to her any standards that have to be met. I've also met plenty of single women who have size related preferences - be it large or small.

A

over a year ago

A

We all have preferences for sure and no i wouldnt just fuck anyone there needs to be an attraction too doesnt mean i want a relationship we all wanna have fun and yeah bucket list things to experience and try of course we all want 3sums , kink etc "

And they are here for their bucket list and not to provide charity sex to men they aren't looking for.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not many single women are that bothered.

Not necessarily true at all.

Fox was single when I met her. She had preferences and that included size. I've never dictated to her any standards that have to be met. I've also met plenty of single women who have size related preferences - be it large or small.

A"

Yeah, they get carried away because of their power on here.

I don't ask for vaginal measurements.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A

We all have preferences for sure and no i wouldnt just fuck anyone there needs to be an attraction too doesnt mean i want a relationship we all wanna have fun and yeah bucket list things to experience and try of course we all want 3sums , kink etc

And they are here for their bucket list and not to provide charity sex to men they aren't looking for. "

Side rant. So many guys think I'm going to fuck them because they deserve it or because they like me. Hi, I have choices here too?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Many people miss out due to these arbitrary standards yes. My original point was that its quite sad that we judge people negatively for being open minded when it comes to meeting or choosing people in a sexual context. Depressing, you could say."

I don't agree with you in any way shape or form on this.

No one is missing out, it's just people expressing a choice as to their sexual preferences. If you walk into a bar with the intent of meeting people is everyone 'fair game'? Of course not, you might be too short or too tall for some people, someone might find your nose the wrong shape to be attractive.

You might consider it to be arbitrary but it is their choice and however you may see it, that's their prerogative.

I do think that this attitude your displaying smacks a little of entitlement and a lack of respect. Everyone is entitled to make their choices, if that rules you out then so be it, I'm fairly certain that no one will care. No one owes you anything!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ultimately adults are responsible for their own happiness (with the appropriate support if needed).

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

No one is missing out, it's just people expressing a choice as to their sexual preferences. If you walk into a bar with the intent of meeting people is everyone 'fair game'? Of course not, you might be too short or too tall for some people, someone might find your nose the wrong shape to be attractive.

You might consider it to be arbitrary but it is their choice and however you may see it, that's their prerogative.

I do think that this attitude your displaying smacks a little of entitlement and a lack of respect. Everyone is entitled to make their choices, if that rules you out then so be it, I'm fairly certain that no one will care. No one owes you anything! "

VERY well stated!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I do think that this attitude your displaying smacks a little of entitlement and a lack of respect. Everyone is entitled to make their choices, if that rules you out then so be it, I'm fairly certain that no one will care. No one owes you anything! "

Most of these women compromise.

over a year ago

People are allowed to put up their requirements.

It’s simple , if you don’t match their requirements then your paths won’t cross.

Plenty members of fab will have requirements that you will fit into.

Take it with a pinch of salt and move on

over a year ago

Dear God that is long

over a year ago

It is what it is..

I personally have no interest in finding out the size of their cock before I meet.. but I have many other things that I'm looking for instead. We are all here to find people we are attracted to on some level and it's nobody else's place to decide that this criteria isn't acceptable.

You're simply not a match.. as I am not a match to many. That's life.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Amazed how people still think in feet and inches we haven’t used that system for 40 years

over a year ago

May I add that I don't feel I'm missing out when someone says they don't have sex with fat women.

over a year ago

Not many single women are that bothered. "

thats twice in 1week we have agreed i think my head may expode

over a year ago

All women want 8 and over do they??? First I knew about it.

Mate not everyone likes big ones get your facts straight first

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not many single women are that bothered. thats twice in 1week we have agreed i think my head may expode "

Only because you didn't understand when I was right.

over a year ago

Size I get.. but its a bit silly when someone asks for a photo when they arent showing one.

Somewhat hypocritical, I think.

over a year ago

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus coz if they say 8" they may get 5"or 6"fisherman's tales and all that "

Which one of those is yours?

over a year ago

"Size I get.. but its a bit silly when someone asks for a photo when they arent showing one.

Somewhat hypocritical, I think."

Those are profiles to ignore!

over a year ago

I’m looking for women with huge baggy vaginas, that’s my choice. All these women messaging asking me to make a exception for there tidy, tight ones. Well, jog on ladies, it’s big and baggy all the way for me.

over a year ago

Who said anything about owing anything to anyone?

This is the standard defensive response to the arguments I've put forward here. It's people's choices yes i'm aware of this. Just a very very common choice based on how we're influenced in society.

I personally don't care if you disagree with me or not.

If you don't think there are perfectly nice men and women out there who are missing out on fulfilling relationship or sexual intimacy because they don't look normal then you're just being ignorant and trying to protect the status quo. Not arsed really but try and think about it.

I'm out.

over a year ago

Like a boss

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I do think that this attitude your displaying smacks a little of entitlement and a lack of respect. Everyone is entitled to make their choices, if that rules you out then so be it, I'm fairly certain that no one will care. No one owes you anything!

This is the standard defensive response to the arguments I've put forward here. It's people's choices yes i'm aware of this. Just a very very common choice based on how we're influenced in society.

If you don't think there are perfectly nice men and women out there who are missing out on fulfilling relationship or sexual intimacy because they don't look normal then you're just being ignorant and trying to protect the status quo. Not arsed really but try and think about it.

I'm out."

You're missing my point and the whole point of choice and preference though. No one is missing out, if they only looked past the thing that they want they'd find something rewarding? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

over a year ago

I'm out.

You're missing my point and the whole point of choice and preference though. No one is missing out, if they only looked past the thing that they want they'd find something rewarding? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds? "

But they are, because we live in a very superficial society. We're on fuck fab for God's sake, we all know better than anyone that's how it is.

Whether it's good or bad who knows. Just sayin' that's how it is. Disagree all you want.

over a year ago

exmouth

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus coz if they say 8" they may get 5"or 6"fisherman's tales and all that

Which one of those is yours? "

Lol should of guessed that was coming and im different because of jiw i was born and surgery so ive lost some because of that however it doesnt change the fact that i can still please a lady but will say yes it gets me paranoid and self conscious like that especially when you see some of the guys on here

over a year ago

exmouth

"All women want 8 and over do they??? First I knew about it.

Mate not everyone likes big ones get your facts straight first"

Never said all it was just a statement from reading profiles where a few state must be 8”plus and must have pics attached its a general question fot debate on here

over a year ago

exmouth

"It is what it is..

I personally have no interest in finding out the size of their cock before I meet.. but I have many other things that I'm looking for instead. We are all here to find people we are attracted to on some level and it's nobody else's place to decide that this criteria isn't acceptable.

You're simply not a match.. as I am not a match to many. That's life. "

And thats a fair comment and agree there should be an attraction also

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm out.

You're missing my point and the whole point of choice and preference though. No one is missing out, if they only looked past the thing that they want they'd find something rewarding? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

But they are, because we live in a very superficial society. We're on fuck fab for God's sake, we all know better than anyone that's how it is.

Whether it's good or bad who knows. Just sayin' that's how it is. Disagree all you want."

Define 'normal'?

Are you saying that no person that falls outside your parameters of 'normal' has ever had a relationship or sexual experience? Because i'd be happy to argue otherwise. I know plenty of people, disabled, with physical scars/defects, looks outside what is commonly perceived as 'attractive' and of all manners of shape and size that have proved otherwise.

A

over a year ago

"It is what it is..

You're simply not a match.. as I am not a match to many. That's life.

And thats a fair comment and agree there should be an attraction also "

Some people are attracted to large cocks.. others hairy men, big boobs.. it's just how it is.

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

It’s a supply and demand market ..... very few women and an overflowing abundance of eager men all will to poke anyone

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Sorry not All

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm always surprised folk seem to focus on why others exclude rather than those that include.

I'd rather use the effort in a more positive manner.

over a year ago

Fab can be a 'build a partner workshop'. That's just how it is, people have size preferences & that's ok. Its no different from wanting someone a certain height or body type.

The photo thing is hypocritical and you can decide for yourself if the profile is intriguing enough for you to send a blind faith photo, or if you want to meet someone who has a list of demands.

I'm too stubborn & tired for that shit.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Personal choice.

As for photos, people have photos that they keep as private and only send with messages.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I'm out.

Whether it's good or bad who knows. Just sayin' that's how it is. Disagree all you want."

I do and will disagree.

What you're saying reads like sour grapes dressed up as some awful social inclusion rhetoric.

You simply cannot ask nor expect people to change what they want because you feel left out!

over a year ago

Not many single women are that bothered. thats twice in 1week we have agreed i think my head may expode Only because you didn't understand when I was right. "

huh

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not many single women are that bothered. thats twice in 1week we have agreed i think my head may expode Only because you didn't understand when I was right. huh "

Exhibit A

over a year ago

Not many single women are that bothered. thats twice in 1week we have agreed i think my head may expode Only because you didn't understand when I was right. huh Exhibit A "

hahahahaha

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

If I read a profile that stated they were wanting an tall athletic woman I'd just move on, as they are obviously not for me.

Not sure why it upsets you to know your not compatible with some women. This is life.

over a year ago

exmouth

"Random question your be reading profiles thinking they sound interesting rather nice on the eye then you get to the bottom it states must be 8” plus and must send face picture with messages when there own profile doesnt show a picture ? Also size is not everything especially if you cant use it all which surely is a waste ?? And its not all about size as girth is also good and if your good with your tongue too sirely thats a bonus

If I read a profile that stated they were wanting an tall athletic woman I'd just move on, as they are obviously not for me.

Not sure why it upsets you to know your not compatible with some women. This is life."

To be honest i do and wouldnt say it upsets me it was a question for debate and your right its life and its personal preference at the end of the day

over a year ago

Maybe. But consent overrides any of that. If I decided tomorrow to only date someone with a certain bicep size, no one gets to force me to do otherwise, even if it's ridiculous, and even if it upsets people around me. My life, my choice, end of discussion. "

Of course but that wouldn't prevent you from being a not so nice human human in that regard.

You are essential saying, i have power, why can't i use it how i like?

This is distinctly contradictory to most other things you say particularly when talking about people with power

over a year ago

Size matters to me. If it's the wrong size I won't meet them.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Size matters to me. If it's the wrong size I won't meet them. "
Size Queen

over a year ago

If you're not 8" plus then go no further on that particular quest. It is what it is

over a year ago

"If you're not 8" plus then go no further on that particular quest. It is what it is "

Dammit 2mm out. I blame the weather.

over a year ago

"Size matters to me. If it's the wrong size I won't meet them. Size Queen "

It's not always a case of bigger is better...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

To anyone who is disgruntled about falling foul of this apparent 8" rule.

Just measure from your arsehole and you'll be fine.

If you're still not - you're definitely fucked.

A

over a year ago

Is that really an expectation?

I dont think it's unreasonable to expect a face pic if there is a possibility of a meet. Earlier the better, it saves pointless messging

over a year ago

"If you're not 8" plus then go no further on that particular quest. It is what it is

Dammit 2mm out. I blame the weather."

I'll bring the ruler with the faded numbers

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Of course but that wouldn't prevent you from being a not so nice human human in that regard.

You are essential saying, i have power, why can't i use it how i like?

This is distinctly contradictory to most other things you say particularly when talking about people with power "

I have choice. I use it.

Other people have choice. They use it.

You can be nice without being a doormat and sacrificing your principles, autonomy, or consent.

Life is more complicated than slogans and one-upping people.

over a year ago

"If you're not 8" plus then go no further on that particular quest. It is what it is

I'll bring the ruler with the faded numbers "

Bring the one from the pound shop, that all the blokes on Fab use, it converts 5 inches to 9.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Bring the one from the pound shop, that all the blokes on Fab use, it converts 5 inches to 9."

Sold out

over a year ago

Bring the one from the pound shop, that all the blokes on Fab use, it converts 5 inches to 9. Sold out "

I’ll ask 9InchCockNot5Honest if I can borrow his.

over a year ago

"Its a buyer's market here mate."

Yes pretty much , & preferences

over a year ago

The damage control is real with you bro

over a year ago

exmouth

"Is that really an expectation?

I dont think it's unreasonable to expect a face pic if there is a possibility of a meet. Earlier the better, it saves pointless messging "

Yeah its good to see who your talking to but if ur gonna ask for a picture off someone you should be able to send one of yourself too ??

over a year ago

Bring the one from the pound shop, that all the blokes on Fab use, it converts 5 inches to 9. Sold out

I’ll ask 9InchCockNot5Honest if I can borrow his."

Just slap it in my hand. I'll figure it out somehow.

over a year ago

Bring the one from the pound shop, that all the blokes on Fab use, it converts 5 inches to 9. Sold out

I’ll ask 9InchCockNot5Honest if I can borrow his.

Just slap it in my hand. I'll figure it out somehow. "

I’m like that with boobs, I can only work on one at a time though, I wink at the other one and say I’ll get to you in a minute.

over a year ago

"Is that really an expectation?

I dont think it's unreasonable to expect a face pic if there is a possibility of a meet. Earlier the better, it saves pointless messging

Yeah its good to see who your talking to but if ur gonna ask for a picture off someone you should be able to send one of yourself too ??"

I do, it's not a one way transaction. No point meeting up and they don't like me

over a year ago

It's because they have a wizards sleeve down below

Post new Message to Thread