Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

20/30yo guys - 50/60yo females (2)

Jump to newest

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos? "

This isn't a dating site hun, it's a swingers site! Ask the question on POF or Toyboy Warehouse if you want to speak to them!!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've dated someone that age. Would make the sex with them though.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos?

This isn't a dating site hun, it's a swingers site! Ask the question on POF or Toyboy Warehouse if you want to speak to them!! "

Who is here for dating, exactly?

I’m certainly not .

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 10:59:47]

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

“Dating” in the Fab context is a figure of speech.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont date anyone never dated in my life

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"“Dating” in the Fab context is a figure of speech.

"

It's the wrong one though - dating is looking for an proper relationship, if that's not your intent and you're having lots of one offs, you're just shagging around.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You want to hear from guys who have sex with older women.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Here's an interesting exercise for the mature ladies - I just checked my 'who's viewed you' and 48% of the last 100 are under 40.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"“Dating” in the Fab context is a figure of speech.

It's the wrong one though - dating is looking for an proper relationship, if that's not your intent and you're having lots of one offs, you're just shagging around."

I know what dating is frisky, I’ve been doing that shit for years.

I didn’t join a swingers website for dating that’s for sure ...

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"You want to hear from guys who have sex with older women."

Yes indeed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's an interesting exercise for the mature ladies - I just checked my 'who's viewed you' and 48% of the last 100 are under 40."

Hope to change that percentage

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's an interesting exercise for the mature ladies - I just checked my 'who's viewed you' and 48% of the last 100 are under 40."

I’ve just looked and it’s about the same for us, and lots of them are in their 20’s x

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos? "
This thread will be short of responses

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos? This thread will be short of responses "

Yep.

I reckon they’re mostly imaginary as well .

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos? This thread will be short of responses

Yep.

I reckon they’re mostly imaginary as well . "

Yeah if they made a film it would be in the fantasy genre.

Reply privately

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

Can't really figure out what you want to hear? If a younger man likes/meets older women, surely it can't be that different than one who likes/meets women of the same age?

I'd assume in both cases they enjoy it and get what they want.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Why does it matter op you're nearly 40 yourself and will be out of lots of people's preferences.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Can't really figure out what you want to hear? If a younger man likes/meets older women, surely it can't be that different than one who likes/meets women of the same age?

I'd assume in both cases they enjoy it and get what they want."

It's more of a confirmation of his theory.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh is this about dating and not just sex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In part 2 of the thread, please can we hear from some of the guys in their 20s/30s who date 50/60yos? This thread will be short of responses

Yep.

I reckon they’re mostly imaginary as well . "

Like my imaginary partner?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Oh is this about dating and not just sex?"
Would help if you read the thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

22 comments and not one person has given you a straight answer

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Oh is this about dating and not just sex? Would help if you read the thread. "

Wouldn't it,at my age being menopausal and all that shite you tend to lose your marbles you know. Bit like when you men have a midlife crisis and think you're some stud,when in fact you've just turned into some overweight smelly slob.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Oh is this about dating and not just sex? Would help if you read the thread.

Wouldn't it,at my age being menopausal and all that shite you tend to lose your marbles you know. Bit like when you men have a midlife crisis and think you're some stud,when in fact you've just turned into some overweight smelly slob."

Touché

Reply privately

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"22 comments and not one person has given you a straight answer "

Might help if OP had asked an actual question.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The men he's aiming his question at are all busy chatting to the 50-60 yr old women they are attracted to.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

This is part 2 as well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"22 comments and not one person has given you a straight answer

This is part 2 as well!"

I think people just comment for the sake of it. It's uncomfortable to read sometimes

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Yep. I’m still waiting to hear from these mythical 20/30 somethings who like to date women in their 50s and 60s...

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Can't really figure out what you want to hear? If a younger man likes/meets older women, surely it can't be that different than one who likes/meets women of the same age?

I'd assume in both cases they enjoy it and get what they want. It's more of a confirmation of his theory."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep. I’m still waiting to hear from these mythical 20/30 somethings who like to date women in their 50s and 60s... "

You've already had your thread title questioned, an unnecessary story about menopause and some passive aggression. I'm not holding much hope haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my case at the moment I have 21 e mails that are currently in my inbox 16 are from men between 30 & 40 the other 5 are from 40-45 year olds. Out of the last 100 people who I can see that have looked at my profile 59 are between 30-40, 6 under 30, 20 between 40-50 and three 50+ the difference is made up from people who looked more than once.

I know several married and long term relationships where the man is in his thirties and his partner is aged 50 plus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep. I’m still waiting to hear from these mythical 20/30 somethings who like to date women in their 50s and 60s... "

Maybe ask this question on a dating site and not a sex site? You then just then maybe get the answers you are looking for?

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Yep. I’m still waiting to hear from these mythical 20/30 somethings who like to date women in their 50s and 60s...

You've already had your thread title questioned, an unnecessary story about menopause and some passive aggression. I'm not holding much hope haha "

Not just me whose noticed that, then!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"In my case at the moment I have 21 e mails that are currently in my inbox 16 are from men between 30 & 40 the other 5 are from 40-45 year olds. Out of the last 100 people who I can see that have looked at my profile 59 are between 30-40, 6 under 30, 20 between 40-50 and three 50+ the difference is made up from people who looked more than once.

I know several married and long term relationships where the man is in his thirties and his partner is aged 50 plus.

"

I’d like to hear from one of these men...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe ask this question on a dating site and not a sex site? You then just then maybe get the answers you are looking for? "

Why. Dudes just asking a question

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe ask this question on a dating site and not a sex site? You then just then maybe get the answers you are looking for?

Why. Dudes just asking a question "

Last time I checked this isn’t a dating site? If he’s that desparate for an answer he may get the answers he wants on there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Last time I checked this isn’t a dating site? If he’s that desparate for an answer he may get the answers he wants on there? "

Its not trip advisor or a cooking site either. Doesn't stop people asking about that stuff

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Last time I checked this isn’t a dating site? If he’s that desparate for an answer he may get the answers he wants on there? "

I’d be interested to hear from a man in his 20s or 30s who likes to have sex with women in their 50s or 60s...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Last time I checked this isn’t a dating site? If he’s that desparate for an answer he may get the answers he wants on there?

Its not trip advisor or a cooking site either. Doesn't stop people asking about that stuff "

Indeed not but seeing as this is the second thread the OP has started and still hasn’t got the responses he thought he’d get I like others asked why not ask on a dating site?

Maybe it’s the fact that these men don’t feel the need to say or justify why they ‘date’ women in their 50’s and 60’s?

The OP admits in his profile that he is flexible on age so maybe he is attracted to women 50+ ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d be interested to hear from a man in his 20s or 30s who likes to have sex with women in their 50s or 60s... "

But why do you want to know?

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Its not trip advisor or a cooking site either. Doesn't stop people asking about that stuff

Indeed not but seeing as this is the second thread the OP has started and still hasn’t got the responses he thought he’d get I like others asked why not ask on a dating site?

Maybe it’s the fact that these men don’t feel the need to say or justify why they ‘date’ women in their 50’s and 60’s?

The OP admits in his profile that he is flexible on age so maybe he is attracted to women 50+ ??"

I’ve said I’m flexible on age - 10 years either side to be polite. In reality 40 is about the limit. Maybe that will change as I get older, but I doubt it.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I’d be interested to hear from a man in his 20s or 30s who likes to have sex with women in their 50s or 60s...

But why do you want to know? "

Because I keep being told about these guys. 1.5 threads in and I’ve yet to hear from a single one.

I rather suspect they are the product of vivid imaginations.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because I keep being told about these guys. 1.5 threads in and I’ve yet to hear from a single one.

I rather suspect they are the product of vivid imaginations. "

There were several on your last thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

From what I can see you're viewing this from a dating viewpoint. Yes, a lot of those guys wouldn't date an older lady but sex is different and this site lets you meet with people purely based on fantasy and satisfying urges.

I probably wouldn't date a woman but I'd like to do some pretty filthy things with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A long time ago when I was a snip of a lad I was seeing a married lady in her middle 50s.

Her hubby who was always away working arranged everything.

It was some of the best times I've had, apart from the time she nearly killed me in a hotel room with her whip but I won't go into that

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

There were several on your last thread "

That was mr blonde about 5 times saying 40 is basically his limit, and only when he’s in a club.

And a couple of guys being non commital and blowing smoke in the usual fab fashion in the hopes of a shag...

I’d like to hear from guys around my age, who can attract women around that age, who would shag/ date a woman in her 50s or 60s.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love older women did see a 53yr old from here for a while been a while since ive met an older woman though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From what I can see you're viewing this from a dating viewpoint. Yes, a lot of those guys wouldn't date an older lady but sex is different and this site lets you meet with people purely based on fantasy and satisfying urges.

I probably wouldn't date a woman but I'd like to do some pretty filthy things with them. "

This.

Also, if it's not for you, no matter how many people explain why it's for them, you won't get it.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"In my case at the moment I have 21 e mails that are currently in my inbox 16 are from men between 30 & 40 the other 5 are from 40-45 year olds. Out of the last 100 people who I can see that have looked at my profile 59 are between 30-40, 6 under 30, 20 between 40-50 and three 50+ the difference is made up from people who looked more than once.

I’d like to hear from one of these men... "

Several answered on your last thread - and you ignored them lol! I might have to do a list of threads for you just to shut you up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And a couple of guys being non commital and blowing smoke in the usual fab fashion in the hopes of a shag...

"

So you want them to answer but you're then going to judge their answer as not worthy?

Of course they're gonna blow smoke-they want to fuck the ladies they're answering about! That's the point!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

So you want them to answer but you're then going to judge their answer as not worthy?

Of course they're gonna blow smoke-they want to fuck the ladies they're answering about! That's the point! "

Yeah, that must turn the women off.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I rather suspect they are the product of vivid imaginations. "

There's 3 in my veris alone who were in their 20's and 30's when I met them lol!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

Of course they're gonna blow smoke-they want to fuck the ladies they're answering about! That's the point! "

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde...

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

Of course they're gonna blow smoke-they want to fuck the ladies they're answering about! That's the point!

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde... "

We are a rare breed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should be over 300+ men just in my 10 mile radius at least!

Probs too busy shagging the old crew to be bothered with this fkin thread! Lol

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Should be over 300+ men just in my 10 mile radius at least!

"

I did say normal, eligible men. Not fab men .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Oh so now the people aren't worthy either?

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde... We are a rare breed. "

We pretty much run this place .

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

There were several on your last thread

That was mr blonde about 5 times saying 40 is basically his limit, and only when he’s in a club.

"

Nope...you're getting senile rather early it seems, here, I've copied and pasted 9 of them for you.

'Im chatting to a women who's 52 and boy has she got a hot arse and a body. She's beautiful to look at and when dressed up wow. So if I think that about her what's her age or my age got to do with it?' 33yrs

'For me age at the end of the day is just a number, I like younger women older women and ones around my age they all have their advantages and disadvantages. I like older women’s figure as they tend to be a little more curvy and tend to be a bit more confident in their own skin which for me is sexy, I get a little turned off when a lady says I’m ugly fat or whatever when they are stunning. For the younger ladies they tend to be in my opinion a little more pert and just have that glow of youth, but as anything each could have the others benefits depending on how they are in themselves and how they look after their health!

I hope this helps op, at the end of the day I just love women and I don’t think I would put an upper age limit for having fun together!'33yrs

'On this site I generally prefer older women as there generally more confident in themselves.

This isn't dating I generally go off visual attraction. I don't primarily look for older women though I just go for those I find attractive but that's subjective so include older and younger than me.

I know couple's with age gaps one of more than 20years in the real world. Tbh I prefer to worry about myself more than what others do ' 38yrs

'It might sound corny, but sex starts with a mental connection for me. Older women (in my opinion) are able to establish that connection a little better then people of my age.' 30yrs

'As a 25 year old male, i can say for certain that i prefer older women to women my own age. I think its the allure of meeting someone who knows what they want, and know how to get it. Not to say younger women don’t, but its much more of an attraction in older women due to the dynamic that it sets.'25yrs

'I'd bang carol vorderman if that helps '26yrs

'I do get a lot of messages off younger guys (not that I’m in my 50s or 60s) "

I'm sure you can see why ' 29yrs

'"Most of my messages are from guys in their thirties. Had some very enjoyable times with a gorgeous 35 year old. If the attraction is there then why not "

I totally agree I’ve had some amazing times with older women' 38yrs

'I had to change my age preferences due to meeting a drop dead gorgeous 55 year old (not on fab) that had a body that would out do most women half her age!'

'When I was 45 the youngest lady I had sexual with was 20 and the oldest 60.'

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde...

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making. "

If they aren't being truthful they aren't worthy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did say normal, eligible men. Not fab men . "

Post this thread in the Times then dear boy

Every man on here is a FAB one

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

I should have asked to hear from vaguely good looking, normalish, eligible men like myself and mr. Blonde... We are a rare breed.

We pretty much run this place . "

When you come at the kings, you best not miss.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making. "

I keep meaning to join killing kittens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

She does have a point.....

Going by the first thread (1)

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

If you actually get your head out your own arse and look in the archives you will find, on the subject of.......

MILFs - 35 threads in the last 7 weeks

Cougars - 35 threads in the last 8 weeks

Older women- 35 threads in the last 16 weeks

Mature women - 35 threads in the last year

You can work out how to search the archives can't you, or do you need help from someone older??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making. If they aren't being truthful they aren't worthy."

And how do you know they're not being truthful? Because their opinion doesn't match yours?

Reply privately

By *oubledongWoman
over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

The funny thing is that the young guys think they are such a catch and us older ladies will jump at the chance to have a young 'stud'.

Well in my experience variety is the spice of life, but having to choose, it would be experience over age. I do see younger guys from time to time but mostly prefer those closer to my age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why does it matter op you're nearly 40 yourself and will be out of lots of people's preferences."

Hahahahaha

Will lower my age range then...

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making. If they aren't being truthful they aren't worthy.

And how do you know they're not being truthful? Because their opinion doesn't match yours? "

^^^^^ You said they are just gonna blow smoke to try get a shag.

Unless you're Stevie Wonder it is easy to spot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Every man on here is a FAB one "

He said normal eligible men. Like him and blonde. Who are on fab. Oh wait doesn't that make them fab men?

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Why does it matter op you're nearly 40 yourself and will be out of lots of people's preferences.

Hahahahaha

"

You’d be on me like a tramp on chips.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making. If they aren't being truthful they aren't worthy.

And how do you know they're not being truthful? Because their opinion doesn't match yours?

Unless you're Stevie Wonder it is easy to spot."

They're not doing it because they don't want to shag them though are they? Ergo in their opinion an older lady is someone they want to fuck.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

He said normal eligible men. Like him and blonde. Who are on fab. Oh wait doesn't that make them fab men? "

We are adaptable. A lot of men wouldn't date women off here.

I don't think many vanilla single women would hold it against me.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

He said normal eligible men. Like him and blonde. Who are on fab. Oh wait doesn't that make them fab men? "

We aren’t typical of fab men.

We aren’t weird sex pests who send abusive messages, for one thing.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

They're not doing it because they don't want to shag them though are they? Ergo in their opinion an older lady is someone they want to fuck. "

Yeah shag but not date.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

He said normal eligible men. Like him and blonde. Who are on fab. Oh wait doesn't that make them fab men?

We aren’t weird sex pests who send abusive messages, for one thing. "

No, just move onto the next 1.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I don't think many vanilla single women would hold it against me. "

Fuck yes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

They're not doing it because they don't want to shag them though are they? Ergo in their opinion an older lady is someone they want to fuck. Yeah shag but not date."

Which is what the thread is about. As you advised someone earlier....read the thread. The OP pointed out he meant "date" in the fab sense ie meeting for nsa.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We aren’t weird sex pests who send abusive messages, for one thing. "

I can honestly say the typical fab guy doesn't either. The number of non abusive messages far far outweighs the bad ones.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

They're not doing it because they don't want to shag them though are they? Ergo in their opinion an older lady is someone they want to fuck. Yeah shag but not date.

Which is what the thread is about. As you advised someone earlier....read the thread. The OP pointed out he meant "date" in the fab sense ie meeting for nsa. "

Yeah for clubs or private meets. Doubt many are going out with them in public.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

They're not doing it because they don't want to shag them though are they? Ergo in their opinion an older lady is someone they want to fuck. Yeah shag but not date.

Which is what the thread is about. As you advised someone earlier....read the thread. The OP pointed out he meant "date" in the fab sense ie meeting for nsa. "

The thread is really about how I can’t get my head around any bloke of my age wanting to shag a woman in their 50s/60s.

But then I’m someone who doesn’t struggle with women my own age - so not exactly reflective of the men on fab .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Which is what the thread is about. As you advised someone earlier....read the thread. The OP pointed out he meant "date" in the fab sense ie meeting for nsa.

The thread is really about how I can’t get my head around any bloke of my age wanting to shag a woman in their 50s/60s.

But then I’m someone who doesn’t struggle with women my own age - so not exactly reflective of the men on fab . "

This contest need to compare yourself to others and question their choices is worrying you know. It's ok to be different. We don't all need to like the same things. You don't need to keep telling us how great you are, someone one day will tell you that and it'll all be ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Yeah for clubs or private meets. Doubt many are going out with them in public. "

Again. The thread is about having sex with older ladies, I don't know many who do that in public, what with the criminal record risk and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

But then I’m someone who doesn’t struggle with women my own age - so not exactly reflective of the men on fab .

This contest need to compare yourself to others and question their choices is worrying you know. It's ok to be different. We don't all need to like the same things. You don't need to keep telling us how great you are, someone one day will tell you that and it'll all be ok. "

*constant

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Again. The thread is about having sex with older ladies, I don't know many who do that in public, what with the criminal record risk and all that. "

In public for dinner etc not sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Again. The thread is about having sex with older ladies, I don't know many who do that in public, what with the criminal record risk and all that. In public for dinner etc not sex. "

Third time now. The thread is about sex.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I reckon the OP has been turned down by some 50 yr old hotties and his ego can't take it lol, that's the usual reason young men come on here to put other people down trying to make themselves feel better.

Most grown ups just find arrogance and bragging very unattractive.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Again. The thread is about having sex with older ladies, I don't know many who do that in public, what with the criminal record risk and all that. In public for dinner etc not sex.

Third time now. The thread is about sex. "

Yeah they would have sex after dinner probably.

Most of these women want wining & dining first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 14:15:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d like to hear from one of these men...

They aren't on here; they're normal people "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Again. The thread is about having sex with older ladies, I don't know many who do that in public, what with the criminal record risk and all that. In public for dinner etc not sex.

Third time now. The thread is about sex. Yeah they would have sex after dinner probably.

Most of these women want wining & dining first. "

Really? And you're basing that assumption on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Maybe you should start an exclusive club for people like you and only ever ask their opinions, then you'll at least get to hear what you want to hear. It'll save all that constantly stating your opinion whilst ignoring the points others are making.

I keep meaning to join killing kittens. "

They will take your money with glee.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Third time now. The thread is about sex. Yeah they would have sex after dinner probably.

Really? And you're basing that assumption on? "

Some of the profiles on here state it! Comments in threads etc

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

This contest need to compare yourself to others and question their choices is worrying you know. It's ok to be different. We don't all need to like the same things. You don't need to keep telling us how great you are, someone one day will tell you that and it'll all be ok. "

I was genuinely curious. Hence the question. I’m not telling anyone on here how great I am... they need to find out for themselves...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Yeah for clubs or private meets. Doubt many are going out with them in public. "

You're using your own standards to make statements. You have no idea how many young men would be seen in public with older women.

Are you also in denial like your comrade Aramis?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Some of the profiles on here state it! Comments in threads etc"

I have seen a few like that. Maybe they don't want to be a notch in a bedpost after being "banged" by a man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Some of the profiles on here state it! Comments in threads etc"

"Some"

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

You're using your own standards to make statements. You have no idea how many young men would be seen in public with older women.

"

Just haven't seen many around. Unless I thought at the time they were their mum.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

I have seen a few like that. Maybe they don't want to be a notch in a bedpost after being "banged" by a man."

I have a little list I tick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

This contest need to compare yourself to others and question their choices is worrying you know. It's ok to be different. We don't all need to like the same things. You don't need to keep telling us how great you are, someone one day will tell you that and it'll all be ok.

I was genuinely curious. Hence the question. I’m not telling anyone on here how great I am... they need to find out for themselves... "

Oh. I'm sorry I mistook your constant mentioning of your age, height, endowment, looks, wealth, superiority to the other men of fab as bragging.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why does it matter op you're nearly 40 yourself and will be out of lots of people's preferences.

Hahahahaha

You’d be on me like a tramp on chips. "

My fave expression of the day!

Hahaha

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You've already had your thread title questioned, an unnecessary story about menopause and some passive aggression. I'm not holding much hope haha "

Well excuse me and my menopausal ramblings,I'll pop off and order my coffin shall I.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You've already had your thread title questioned, an unnecessary story about menopause and some passive aggression. I'm not holding much hope haha

Well excuse me and my menopausal ramblings,I'll pop off and order my coffin shall I."

No, on Fab you're cryogenically frozen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Just haven't seen many around. Unless I thought at the time they were their mum. "

Or granny.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Well excuse me and my menopausal ramblings,I'll pop off and order my coffin shall I."

Might be for the best.

Go for a white one? They’re always the classy choice .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

I have seen a few like that. Maybe they don't want to be a notch in a bedpost after being "banged" by a man. I have a little list I tick. "

With a crayon?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Just haven't seen many around. Unless I thought at the time they were their mum.

Or granny. "

They have a Bingo at the Casino I go. Hmmmm

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

I have seen a few like that. Maybe they don't want to be a notch in a bedpost after being "banged" by a man. I have a little list I tick.

With a crayon?"

Sharpie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Just haven't seen many around. Unless I thought at the time they were their mum. "

You probably would think that. I've checked into hotels with men 15-30 years younger than me and no one bats an eyelid.

The men are probably thinking "Lucky bugger"

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

I keep meaning to join killing kittens. "

It doesn't work like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

I have seen a few like that. Maybe they don't want to be a notch in a bedpost after being "banged" by a man. I have a little list I tick.

With a crayon? Sharpie "

That you asked your nan for for your birthday

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

It doesn't work like that."

Inside joke.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

With a crayon? Sharpie

That you asked your nan for for your birthday "

Are you Psychic?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A long time ago when I was a snip of a lad I was seeing a married lady in her middle 50s.

Her hubby who was always away working arranged everything.

It was some of the best times I've had, apart from the time she nearly killed me in a hotel room with her whip but I won't go into that "

Look what you're missing out on Whitey!

Broaden your horizons a bit!

I know you'll love it!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't think many vanilla single women would hold it against me. "

You're joking aren't you,them 'vanilla' chicks wouldn't touch you with a sh*tty stick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

With a crayon? Sharpie

That you asked your nan for for your birthday Are you Psychic? "

My granddaughter asked me for some

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke. "

Oh right,with who?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You're joking aren't you,them 'vanilla' chicks wouldn't touch you with a sh*tty stick."

I took 1 a club. I asked her in the first message on Tinder too.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?"

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're joking aren't you,them 'vanilla' chicks wouldn't touch you with a sh*tty stick.

I took 1 a club. I asked her in the first message on Tinder too. "

A club is a weird choice, most men take flowers.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

A club is a weird choice, most men take flowers. "

A Swingers club.

I don't buy flowers unless it is a special occasion.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you. "

Well of course not me you clown. What's with the thumbs up, are you agreeing with your own comment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know a few now older men that enjoyed sex with much older ladies in their 20's. The ladies were invariably dominant types who were after a submissive young stud to take a bit of torture. Which being young and horny they glady took, 'cause it's still sex isn't it.

They still bear the scars but have no regrets

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I took 1 a club. I asked her in the first message on Tinder too. "

Right so that's one woman...

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I know a few now older men that enjoyed sex with much older ladies in their 20's. The ladies were invariably dominant types who were after a submissive young stud to take a bit of torture. Which being young and horny they glady took, 'cause it's still sex isn't it.

They still bear the scars but have no regrets "

This is about dating Autumn. I fear part 3 may be upon us and poor op still won't have his answer.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Well of course not me you clown. What's with the thumbs up, are you agreeing with your own comment?"

I’m usually in agreement with myself, funnily enough.

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts....

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Right so that's one woman..."

Yeah I'm not telling them about this site. I'm not stupid. I wanna see them again haha.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 15:00:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know a few now older men that enjoyed sex with much older ladies in their 20's. The ladies were invariably dominant types who were after a submissive young stud to take a bit of torture. Which being young and horny they glady took, 'cause it's still sex isn't it.

This is about dating Autumn. I fear part 3 may be upon us and poor op still won't have his answer."

Oh. I skim read the intro like a real man.

How about the French President he dates an older lady.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Well of course not me you clown. What's with the thumbs up, are you agreeing with your own comment?

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts.... "

When you know your own comment is right, it is appropriate.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

I would delete messages on sight for anyone professing to be sub or asking to be dominated. I like my men to be fairly macho men, even if they are young!

There is one gorgeous young man on here who became a sort of 'student' to a retired teacher. She denied him orgasm for six months initially! ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

They still bear the scars but have no regrets "

Much older ladies in their 20s how old were the guys at the time?

(think I'm misreading)

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I would delete messages on sight for anyone professing to be sub or asking to be dominated. I like my men to be fairly macho men, even if they are young!

There is one gorgeous young man on here who became a sort of 'student' to a retired teacher. She denied him orgasm for six months initially! ......"

Big Sinita fan then?

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

There is one gorgeous young man on here who became a sort of 'student' to a retired teacher. She denied him orgasm for six months initially! ...... Big Sinita fan then? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right so that's one woman... Yeah I'm not telling them about this site. I'm not stupid. I wanna see them again haha. "

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is one gorgeous young man on here who became a sort of 'student' to a retired teacher. She denied him orgasm for six months initially! ......"

I think they thought they were macho but soon realised not

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Right so that's one woman... Yeah I'm not telling them about this site. I'm not stupid. I wanna see them again haha.

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them? "

No, women should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I’ve only had one ranty PM in response to part 2, so things are getting better .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Much older ladies in their 20s how old were the guys at the time?

(think I'm misreading) "

As the men were in their 20's. It was written oddly

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts.... "

I'm either a 61 year old hag with a few teeth missing,but think on that could be a great thing no nashers scraping down your cock,lots of dribble etc or I'm a 25 year old with a body to slobber over who will give you the best sex of your life.

You decide...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right so that's one woman... Yeah I'm not telling them about this site. I'm not stupid. I wanna see them again haha.

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them? No, women should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit. "

I bet you're good at the latter

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Haha, don't tell 'im Pike!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve only had one ranty PM in response to part 2, so things are getting better . "

You like a good rant

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them? No, women should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit.

I bet you're good at the latter "

You can't shit a shitter.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts.... When you know your own comment is right, it is appropriate. "

No it just makes you look a dick.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts....

I'm either a 61 year old hag with a few teeth missing,but think on that could be a great thing no nashers scraping down your cock,lots of dribble etc or I'm a 25 year old with a body to slobber over who will give you the best sex of your life.

You decide..."

I’m guessing you’re the former? Let’s see your pictures

Reply privately

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

OMG not another 48%/52% split

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

Let’s hear your age and see a clear face pic of you and I’ll feed back my thoughts.... When you know your own comment is right, it is appropriate.

No it just makes you look a dick."

Private first class Dick reporting for duty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them? No, women should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit. "

Don't feed us at midnight

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Did she not ask how you knew about the swinging clubs and why you choose them? No, women should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit.

Don't feed us at midnight "

Noted, no cumming in your mouth then.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I reckon this will run to a third thread

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"

My mistake.

I cant help but wonder if you've looked at yourself in the mirror lately.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

I cant help but wonder if you've looked at yourself in the mirror lately. "

Yeah, every morning and call myself a handsome bastard and wink.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Have you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Have you? "

I don't. I look at my reflection in the eyes of the hot, younger men I'm riding

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

You decide...

I’m guessing you’re the former? Let’s see your pictures "

I'm actually a 51 year old hag with a few teeth missing not 61.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

My mistake.

haha x

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

My mistake.

Have you? "

The difference is she really IS gorgeous!!!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Have you? "

Touched a few nerves.

The truth hurts unfortunately

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Have you?

The difference is she really IS gorgeous!!! "

Yet single?

Reply privately

By *ecketwaitMan
over a year ago

London/ west midlands

"Here's an interesting exercise for the mature ladies - I just checked my 'who's viewed you' and 48% of the last 100 are under 40.

OMG not another 48%/52% split "

Not again ffs

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Have you? Touched a few nerves.

The truth hurts unfortunately"

Aww it's really sweet,you're like the ops little puppy who looks up to him and hangs on his every word. The odd pet every now and then and you're running in circles happy as Larry.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

My mistake.

Have you?

The difference is she really IS gorgeous!!! Yet single?"

Yeah, we're even more fussy the second time round, my public school educated Royal Marine Commando officer Mensa member blues band leading ex-husband would not impress me at all now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

You decide...

I'm actually a 51 year old hag with a few teeth missing not 61. "

And gorgeous to boot

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

My mistake.

Aww it's really sweet,you're like the ops little puppy who looks up to him and hangs on his every word. The odd pet every now and then and you're running in circles happy as Larry."

Exactly this

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Have you?

The difference is she really IS gorgeous!!! Yet single?

Yeah, we're even more fussy the second time round, my public school educated Royal Marine Commando officer Mensa member blues band leading ex-husband would not impress me at all now. "

There is fussy and there is being realistic.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

You decide...

I'm actually a 51 year old hag with a few teeth missing not 61. "

So, upload a face pic.

I’ll give you the verdict instantly...

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

My mistake.

Aww it's really sweet,you're like the ops little puppy who looks up to him and hangs on his every word. The odd pet every now and then and you're running in circles happy as Larry."

No, we're equals.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

You decide...

And gorgeous to boot "

Aww thankyou,I like you!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Here's an interesting exercise for the mature ladies - I just checked my 'who's viewed you' and 48% of the last 100 are under 40.

OMG not another 48%/52% split

Not again ffs "

Hahaha, missed this earlier - glad to see the over 40's are in the majority, they're the only ones I want now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, I'd like to stay and chat but a hot, 36 year old, 6ft 8, sexy, dark-eyed man awaits me

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

My mistake.

Aww it's really sweet,you're like the ops little puppy who looks up to him and hangs on his every word. The odd pet every now and then and you're running in circles happy as Larry. No, we're equals. "

No your not you follow him around trying to be like him failing miserably.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My mistake.

Aww it's really sweet,you're like the ops little puppy who looks up to him and hangs on his every word. The odd pet every now and then and you're running in circles happy as Larry. No, we're equals. "

You think he thinks that?

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

My mistake.

Have you?

Yeah, we're even more fussy the second time round, my public school educated Royal Marine Commando officer Mensa member blues band leading ex-husband would not impress me at all now. There is fussy and there is being realistic."

There is and sadly the fact is there just aren't enough half decent men to go around, the best ones all marry in their twenties and stay that way!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

My mistake.

Have you?

Yeah, we're even more fussy the second time round, my public school educated Royal Marine Commando officer Mensa member blues band leading ex-husband would not impress me at all now. "

I tick one of those boxes. Can you guess which?

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"

My mistake.

I cant help but wonder if you've looked at yourself in the mirror lately. Yeah, every morning and call myself a handsome bastard and wink. "

Whats that on your shoulders in your sex godly pictures?

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

My mistake.

Inside joke.

Oh right,with who?

You mean “with whom”.

Not you.

You decide...

So, upload a face pic.

I’ll give you the verdict instantly..."

Sure I'll do that now.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Neither Spidey nor Ignite need the verdict of some wannabe nsa johnny-come-lately, the whole site knows how gorgeous they both are and how many young men on the forums openly lust after them, but like me and many others, they're bored of casual sex with hot young tottie anyway.

Mostly.....

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I love some of you ladies on here!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yeah, we're even more fussy the second time round, my public school educated Royal Marine Commando officer Mensa member blues band leading ex-husband would not impress me at all now.

I tick one of those boxes. Can you guess which? "

Yeah, you don't impress me at all either!

Reply privately