Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is this true or not goverment next plans to scrap working tax

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am not sure this could be true or genuine but I was on the bus this morning coming home from work when and I over heard two guys sitting behind me going on about the government next plans to scrap the working tax credits and also cutting down on Child benefits aswell and the Tories are wanting us to pay more taxes out of our wages, if this is true all I can say we are going to have one bad long year ahead for us all now this does me think is it worth working this does make my blood boil as people who do refuse to work for being lazy and wanting to stay in bed will be better off than us who are working.I am not talking about the genuine people who are seeking work and can’t get it only the spongers who dont want work .has any body heard about this as I have tried to find out this information but ????????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cant feed em, dont breed em.

over a year ago

i dont know..... i havnt heard.... but can this not turn into another "breeders" thread, that wasnt even mentioned!

over a year ago

I believe there was talk of scrapping them 18 months ago.

I think they intend to make some changes,scrapping increases on some,freezing others and a change to child benefit thresholds

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

I think child benefit has been frozen for the next 2-3 years.

Not heard anything about tax credits though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When my son was a baby there was no such thing as working tax benefits. We where about £30 worse of a week than those who earnt less/where on benefits because i chose to give up work to look after my son. I know its not easy for anyone, but its easier than it was

over a year ago

"I am not sure this could be true or genuine but I was on the bus this morning coming home from work when and I over heard two guys sitting behind me going on about the government next plans to scrap the working tax credits and also cutting down on Child benefits aswell and the Tories are wanting us to pay more taxes out of our wages, if this is true all I can say we are going to have one bad long year ahead for us all now this does me think is it worth working this does make my blood boil as people who do refuse to work for being lazy and wanting to stay in bed will be better off than us who are working.I am not talking about the genuine people who are seeking work and can’t get it only the spongers who dont want work .has any body heard about this as I have tried to find out this information but ????????????"

Had to come back for this one.

So your saying that the government is potentially CUTTING working tax credits and child allowance and considering putting up income tax right?

And then you rant on about what you consider lazy people on benefits.

Newsflash for you. If the benefits are cut why would people want to be on them rather than working. If the benefits are cut how would they be better off than you? Cut means less doesn't it?

Second question is why would income tax need to go up if the above two benefits are being cut?

Does not compute.

over a year ago

"i dont know..... i havnt heard.... but can this not turn into another "breeders" thread, that wasnt even mentioned! "
Cheers hun a genuine person i know you can't even put up a thread unless you some person having ago about breeding Little does she know we both work pay our taxes and can feed our child, But i only put the thread on about what i heard not to get Ripped into, i quess they get a kick having ago of people in the forums lol

over a year ago

"i dont know..... i havnt heard.... but can this not turn into another "breeders" thread, that wasnt even mentioned! "
Cheers hun a genuine person i know you can't even put up a thread unless you some person having ago about breeding Little does she know we both work pay our taxes and can feed our child, But i only put the thread on about what i heard not to get Ripped into, i quess they get a kick having ago of people in the forums lol

over a year ago

"I believe there was talk of scrapping them 18 months ago.

I think they intend to make some changes,scrapping increases on some,freezing others and a change to child benefit thresholds"

cheers hun so at least i know not to dip into our savings incase of this does happen x

over a year ago

I don't know about the working tax but I had heard that those on benefits are getting a 5% payrise in line with the cost of living, how nice to sit on ones ass all day, for those who work to only get 2% or nothing at all

over a year ago

I was on the bus the other day and overhear one person talking, said the moon was made of cheese and the Scotland wanted to rename Hadrian's wall to the grate wall of Scotland...

Lucky I found google and the person was talking rubbish...

Always try and verify what you hear before you go and say it

over a year ago

"I am not sure this could be true or genuine but I was on the bus this morning coming home from work when and I over heard two guys sitting behind me going on about the government next plans to scrap the working tax credits and also cutting down on Child benefits aswell and the Tories are wanting us to pay more taxes out of our wages, if this is true all I can say we are going to have one bad long year ahead for us all now this does me think is it worth working this does make my blood boil as people who do refuse to work for being lazy and wanting to stay in bed will be better off than us who are working.I am not talking about the genuine people who are seeking work and can’t get it only the spongers who dont want work .has any body heard about this as I have tried to find out this information but ????????????

So your saying that the government is potentially CUTTING working tax credits and child allowance and considering putting up income tax right?

Newsflash for you. If the benefits are cut why would people want to be on them rather than working. If the benefits are cut how would they be better off than you? Cut means less doesn't it?

Second question is why would income tax need to go up if the above two benefits are being cut?

Does not compute."

This is only what i have heard read my thread and as for lazy people who don't want to work why should we pay taxes for them ? now jog on ....

over a year ago

"When my son was a baby there was no such thing as working tax benefits. We where about £30 worse of a week than those who earnt less/where on benefits because i chose to give up work to look after my son. I know its not easy for anyone, but its easier than it was"
I understand whay your saying as my Late father use to tell us that he worked all his life never ask for anything and those was the hard times so he told me under maggie thatcher

over a year ago

Not necessarily going to stop them but there is a reform going on at the moment with all benefits and tax credits and they are going to be under one label called the universal benefits.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Like anyone who has to take a cut in money...

You get used to it and live within your means.....

over a year ago

"I was on the bus the other day and overhear one person talking, said the moon was made of cheese and the Scotland wanted to rename Hadrian's wall to the grate wall of Scotland...

Always try and verify what you hear before you go and say it "

YAWN

over a year ago

"i dont know..... i havnt heard.... but can this not turn into another "breeders" thread, that wasnt even mentioned! Cheers hun a genuine person i know you can't even put up a thread unless you some person having ago about breeding Little does she know we both work pay our taxes and can feed our child, But i only put the thread on about what i heard not to get Ripped into, i quess they get a kick having ago of people in the forums lol"

I dont get a kick out of having a go at people in the forums, i just say what i think.

over a year ago

This is from the Website:

"Child Tax Credit payments depend on your circumstances and income.

At the moment, you can usually get some Child Tax Credit, as long as your income is not over the limit of £41,300. From 6 April 2012, this limit will be lower for most people.

From 6 April 2012, the income limit for you will depend on your own situation. This is a very rough guide, you might not be able to get Child Tax Credit from 6 April 2012 if:

- you have one child, and your annual income is more than around £26,000

- you have two children, and your annual income is more than around £32,200

But it's important to know that this is a rough guide and the income limit for you may be different, as it depends on your own circumstances

You could still qualify from 6 April 2012 if your income is above these amounts. For example, if you pay for registered or approved childcare, are disabled, or have more than one or two children.

You can find out how your own payments may be affected by checking your award notice for 6 April 2011 to 5 April 2012.

Couples with children - new working hours rules for Working Tax Credit

At the moment, if you're responsible for at least one child and working at least 16 hours a week, you can get Working Tax Credit.

From 6 April 2012, the rules for couples with at least one child are changing. In most cases, to qualify for Working Tax Credit your joint working hours will need to be at least 24 a week.

This will mean:

- if you both work your joint weekly hours must be at least 24, with one of you working at least 16 hours a week

- if only one of you works, that person must be working at least 24 hours a week

If neither of these apply, your Working Tax Credit will stop from 6 April 2012. But there are some exceptions to the new rules ie disabilities or when one is aged over 60.

You can increase the hours you work, so you would still be entitled to Working Tax Credit."

Not quite sure how you are going to tell an employer that he is to increase your hours to 24 and surely those at 16 hrs need help?

over a year ago

Yes there are more people unemployed. And you see the statistics of people on job seekers the fact is when youngest child becomes a certain age 7 I think it is then parent is taken of income support and put on job seekers. But there is no help for those on job seekers. Most the people who work in job centre's are temp staff and have not got a clue or can't be bothered to help.

over a year ago

"I was on the bus the other day and overhear one person talking, said the moon was made of cheese and the Scotland wanted to rename Hadrian's wall to the grate wall of Scotland...

Always try and verify what you hear before you go and say it "

its an open forum surely he can ask anything he wishes without having to use google first

over a year ago

Swingers site!!!

over a year ago

This is the lounge if you want to chat about swingers then go into swingers chat this is the open forum.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Swingers site!!! "

And a site that we can discuss anything within the rules.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

they are going to intoduce universal credit to anyone who claims a benefit then added to that will be add ons such as disability housing council tax child tax working credit it will be a better system much easier to undersatnad and to administer have no worries

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

its an open forum surely he can ask anything he wishes without having to use google first "

Yes

over a year ago

its an open forum surely he can ask anything he wishes without having to use google first

Yes "

closest i can find to a smug emote

over a year ago

"Cant feed em, dont breed em."

Sorry that is very unfair!!

Not all of us are in a situation that we can help.

Comments like that arnt helping

over a year ago

"Cant feed em, dont breed em."

People who make comments like this make my blood boil. I work a 50 hour week for less than minimum wage in a job I don't like so that I can also be a full time parent to my 3 children. I claim tax credits because my kids dad and yes we were married before we had children could not keep it in his trousers.

I have always worked from the age of 16 paid my tax and national insurance and still do. There are those who have children without a care on how they are going to pay for them. But myself and many others like me are not one of them.

Making general comments like that makes the person saying them as ignorant as those who are sponging off of the state.

Now I have said my piece I am now going to get off of my soap box and not going to say another word about it, thats my rant over for the week. Time for coffee I think.

over a year ago

Well he didn't hang around long!

over a year ago

"Cant feed em, dont breed em.

People who make comments like this make my blood boil. I work a 50 hour week for less than minimum wage in a job I don't like so that I can also be a full time parent to my 3 children. I claim tax credits because my kids dad and yes we were married before we had children could not keep it in his trousers.

I have always worked from the age of 16 paid my tax and national insurance and still do. There are those who have children without a care on how they are going to pay for them. But myself and many others like me are not one of them.

Making general comments like that makes the person saying them as ignorant as those who are sponging off of the state.

Now I have said my piece I am now going to get off of my soap box and not going to say another word about it, thats my rant over for the week. Time for coffee I think."

Yes i see your point, but when you get married and decide to have kids, you must realise that it might not work out. Lots of marriages dont these days.

over a year ago

Not everyone on benefit is on it because they are lazy and want to live of other peoples taxes, some have lost their jobs through no fault of their own, Some of us are on benefits because we are unable to work through health reasons, I myself am classed as disabled, I worked most of my adult life except when my children were young and I would love to be able to go out to work again and not live of the state and yes in April benefits are going up 5% which means I will receive an extra £6.75 per week however due to Government cuts my housing benefit is going down £10.28 a week, out of my benefit at the moment I have to top up my rent by £35.40 every 4 weeks which means I will have to find another £41.00 on top of that, don't think that everyone on benefit has it easy as I struggle to live on the money I get and contrary to popular belief, people on benefit do not get everything paid for them on top of the money they receive, I still have to pay for my gas, electric and water out of it as well as my everyday needs like food

over a year ago

"

Does not compute."

I could be wrong but isn't national insurance contributions what pays for benefits. Income tax goes to the government for other stuff. So I imagine they could cut benefits and put the tax up at the same time. As a country we do have a lot of debt to pay off after all

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Well he didn't hang around long! "

I think it may well be a case of - Light the blue touch-paper and stand well back

over a year ago

But for the grace of God go I.

However, I do get annoyed when people on benefits seem miffed that they have to pay for such things like food!

over a year ago

When I was on benefits used to go shopping at end of the day and get all reduced stuff saved a fortune and I never have bought name brands. We can all live on a budget just don't buy the luxuries. I have always saved family allowance and that pays for clothing and Christmas.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"When I was on benefits used to go shopping at end of the day and get all reduced stuff saved a fortune and I never have bought name brands. We can all live on a budget just don't buy the luxuries. I have always saved family allowance and that pays for clothing and Christmas. "

I'm not on benefits, but still buy reduced items

over a year ago

"When I was on benefits used to go shopping at end of the day and get all reduced stuff saved a fortune and I never have bought name brands. We can all live on a budget just don't buy the luxuries. I have always saved family allowance and that pays for clothing and Christmas.

I'm not on benefits, but still buy reduced items"

Me too whats the point of paying full price

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

If they do it'll be more of an incentive for single mothers to stay on benefits and look after their kids than go to work for just a few quid more, like they do now.

Not good.

Wolf

over a year ago

People who make comments like this make my blood boil. I work a 50 hour week for less than minimum wage in a job I don't like so that I can also be a full time parent to my 3 children. I claim tax credits because my kids dad and yes we were married before we had children could not keep it in his trousers."

how can you get paid less than minimum wage? isn't that the minimum you can legally get paid? not being rude/antagonistic just seriously dont understand and would actually like a serious answer

over a year ago

"If they do it'll be more of an incentive for single mothers to stay on benefits and look after their kids than go to work for just a few quid more, like they do now.

Not good.

Wolf

"

Problem is Wolf, I work for a housing association and I see what happens if single mothers work and don't bring a high wage in, one had to give up work and another is looking at that being the better option as they cannot afford the rent etc even with HB entitlement and council tax entitlement.

Of course money management might help as an awful lot of people live way beyond their means

over a year ago

People who make comments like this make my blood boil. I work a 50 hour week for less than minimum wage in a job I don't like so that I can also be a full time parent to my 3 children. I claim tax credits because my kids dad and yes we were married before we had children could not keep it in his trousers."

how can you get paid less than minimum wage? isn't that the minimum you can legally get paid? not being rude/antagonistic just seriously dont understand and would actually like a serious answer

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/12 15:39:13]

over a year ago

sorry it posted twice for some reason

over a year ago

"I am not sure this could be true or genuine but I was on the bus this morning coming home from work when and I over heard two guys sitting behind me going on about the government next plans to scrap the working tax credits and also cutting down on Child benefits aswell and the Tories are wanting us to pay more taxes out of our wages, if this is true all I can say we are going to have one bad long year ahead for us all now this does me think is it worth working this does make my blood boil as people who do refuse to work for being lazy and wanting to stay in bed will be better off than us who are working.I am not talking about the genuine people who are seeking work and can’t get it only the spongers who dont want work .has any body heard about this as I have tried to find out this information but ????????????"

Do you think that this is the best place to look for an answer to a concern you have about baseless gossip overheard on a bus? Don't get me wrong - not having a go, but news like that would be pretty bifg news and available first and foremost on a main news channel.

Then again let's just pursue the gossip.

I actually heard that the Government are going to sterilise all poor people and increase congestion charges to get all poor people out of their cars and free up the roads for the well off. The guys also said that the unemployed would be shipped out the British Republic of Libya and forced to work in the desert to get their benefits. It is going to be a tough year for the poor if these things happen - do you think they will?

over a year ago

I remember when my first born was young pre tax credits I went to work at local supermarket £4.06 an hour £3 of that was going to child minder. So the remainder had to live pay rent and bills and stuff got into horrendous debt trying to live not good. I put myself on benefits the only way I could keep my home. For a brief time not proud but yes worked cash in hand only to clear debts needs must. While on benefits back then I went to college teenage mum and did my A levels with a new born.

over a year ago

"I don't know about the working tax but I had heard that those on benefits are getting a 5% payrise in line with the cost of living, how nice to sit on ones ass all day, for those who work to only get 2% or nothing at all "
I lost my employment three weekes ago after working 25 years with three months missed.How narrow minded to even think that every person on benefits at the moment sit on their bloody ass all day.

over a year ago

If the Conservatives followed their principals, they would reduce taxes.

Unfortunately, there isn't a fierce debate about taxation in the UK in quite the same way it is being had in the USA.

over a year ago

"I don't know about the working tax but I had heard that those on benefits are getting a 5% payrise in line with the cost of living, how nice to sit on ones ass all day, for those who work to only get 2% or nothing at all I lost my employment three weekes ago after working 25 years with three months missed.How narrow minded to even think that every person on benefits at the moment sit on their bloody ass all day."

I agree. Welfare is fundamental to helping people back to work in the short term. However it can also act as a trap for the long term unemployed, as I'm sure you know.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Now I have said my piece I am now going to get off of my soap box and not going to say another word about it, thats my rant over for the week. Time for coffee I think.

Yes i see your point, but when you get married and decide to have kids, you must realise that it might not work out. Lots of marriages dont these days."

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really???

over a year ago

"But for the grace of God go I.

However, I do get annoyed when people on benefits seem miffed that they have to pay for such things like food! "

If the above was a dig at me, I wasn't complaining that I have to buy food, I was saying that the money you get on benefit isn't pocket money it has to cover bills as well as everyday needs such as food

over a year ago

"

Because mimimum wage only applies to those who are employed not self employed.

over a year ago

Because mimimum wage only applies to those who are employed not self employed. "

ahh ok, thanks.

over a year ago

"Not everyone on benefit is on it because they are lazy and want to live of other peoples taxes, some have lost their jobs through no fault of their own, Some of us are on benefits because we are unable to work through health reasons, I myself am classed as disabled, I worked most of my adult life except when my children were young and I would love to be able to go out to work again and not live of the state and yes in April benefits are going up 5% which means I will receive an extra £6.75 per week however due to Government cuts my housing benefit is going down £10.28 a week, out of my benefit at the moment I have to top up my rent by £35.40 every 4 weeks which means I will have to find another £41.00 on top of that, don't think that everyone on benefit has it easy as I struggle to live on the money I get and contrary to popular belief, people on benefit do not get everything paid for them on top of the money they receive, I still have to pay for my gas, electric and water out of it as well as my everyday needs like food"

well said i hate being classed as a scrounger. anyone who wants it is welcome to my disability and i will work. its not as easy as people think. try buying school uniform on it when your looking at approx £150. it will harder having more rent to pay.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/12 17:05:45]

over a year ago

Yes i see your point, but when you get married and decide to have kids, you must realise that it might not work out. Lots of marriages dont these days.

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really??? "

Well it might be worth thinking about.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

and what about those who lose partners through no fault of their own? Like death? Or what about children who lose both parents and are brought up by a relative?

I'm truly shocked

over a year ago

"and what about those who lose partners through no fault of their own? Like death? Or what about children who lose both parents and are brought up by a relative?

I'm truly shocked"

life insurance?

By no means do i think that everyone on benefits is a scrounger. but my mum works for the job centre and she sees people day in day out who are playing the system so they don't have to work and can get more money from the state. and there are alot of them.. some people do fall on hard times, but most of those people try to get off benefits not get more benefits.

its not everyone and its probably not even a majority but there are a large number of people playing the system and there is nothing the people in the job centre can do about it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really??? Well it might be worth thinking about."

A stunningly brilliant idea...

no one is allowed to produce kids till they have reached a set point in their relationship..

maybe 10 years..

or 20 years..

and by then the prospective parents will be so well off they can afford them ..

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really??? Well it might be worth thinking about.

no one is allowed to produce kids till they have reached a set point in their relationship..

maybe 10 years..

or 20 years..

"

and possibly too old to either have them or be around for any length of time to raise them!

By *mbianceWoman
over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

If just one person helped another but asked them to pass it on to another needy person instead of paying it back... Then just one person could help change the whole world! Simple!!

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really??? Well it might be worth thinking about.

maybe 10 years..

or 20 years..

and possibly too old to either have them or be around for any length of time to raise them!"

now pleas dont start wrecking 'the plan' with something called common sense..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If just one person helped another but asked them to pass it on to another needy person instead of paying it back... Then just one person could help change the whole world! Simple!!"

great idea

i feel a certain soft fizzy drink advert coming through..

By *itchstudCouple
over a year ago

manchester

well i get tax credits and i bloody well work as i dont earn much im not a lazy fucker

By *mbianceWoman
over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

Yep! Lets take the whole wide world in our hands! Corny but true!! lol

"If just one person helped another but asked them to pass it on to another needy person instead of paying it back... Then just one person could help change the whole world! Simple!!

great idea

i feel a certain soft fizzy drink advert coming through.."

over a year ago

"But for the grace of God go I.

However, I do get annoyed when people on benefits seem miffed that they have to pay for such things like food!

If the above was a dig at me, I wasn't complaining that I have to buy food, I was saying that the money you get on benefit isn't pocket money it has to cover bills as well as everyday needs such as food"

It wasn't a dig, it was a comment in relation to what I'm reading here, people complaining about paying rent, buying school uniforms etc. Just who is supposed to pay it?

I'm a single parent putting my third child through uni, I'm not expecting a pat on the head for that, like it appears to me some are.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/12 19:08:11]

over a year ago

hmmmmm complaining about cutting tax credits, but then on the other hand complaining about people on benefits.......i thought tax credit WAS a benefit!

I am horrified if it is true that benefit claimers are getting a 5% rise, so we are working longer hours under a pay freeze ( we both work in the public sector) in order to fund other people getting a rise, hmmmmm nice.

over a year ago

I feel sorry for people who cant get a job, think yourself lucky you and hubby both have jobs.

over a year ago

i seem to remember a lettr before christmas stating housholds with 2 adults (ie a couple) would need to have a min of 23 hours a week with one working 16 hrs. didnt pay much notice as didnt affect us.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I feel sorry for people who cant get a job, think yourself lucky you and hubby both have jobs."

Guess being in work you can appreciate that

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I feel sorry for people who cant get a job, think yourself lucky you and hubby both have jobs.

Guess being in work you can appreciate that"

+1

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"i seem to remember a lettr before christmas stating housholds with 2 adults (ie a couple) would need to have a min of 23 hours a week with one working 16 hrs. didnt pay much notice as didnt affect us."

I had a look on the WTC website and according to them it is now 24 hours a week over both adults. If one is out of work then the other must work more than 24 hours a week to claim WTC.

over a year ago

"i seem to remember a lettr before christmas stating housholds with 2 adults (ie a couple) would need to have a min of 23 hours a week with one working 16 hrs. didnt pay much notice as didnt affect us.

I had a look on the WTC website and according to them it is now 24 hours a week over both adults. If one is out of work then the other must work more than 24 hours a week to claim WTC. "

I did copy and paste some of what was said on the WTC website above, not that anyone took any notice. What I find abhorrent is that they are raising the hours to 24 instead of starting at 16 hrs, surely those are the ones that need it more

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"i seem to remember a lettr before christmas stating housholds with 2 adults (ie a couple) would need to have a min of 23 hours a week with one working 16 hrs. didnt pay much notice as didnt affect us.

I had a look on the WTC website and according to them it is now 24 hours a week over both adults. If one is out of work then the other must work more than 24 hours a week to claim WTC.

I did copy and paste some of what was said on the WTC website above, not that anyone took any notice. What I find abhorrent is that they are raising the hours to 24 instead of starting at 16 hrs, surely those are the ones that need it more "

I did read your comment here too, I apologise.

And I agree with you, it should be 16 hours for 1 parent or 24 hours over 2 parents.

over a year ago

"

Does not compute.

I could be wrong but isn't national insurance contributions what pays for benefits. Income tax goes to the government for other stuff. So I imagine they could cut benefits and put the tax up at the same time. As a country we do have a lot of debt to pay off after all "

yes and the interest on top, paid to the bankers that the govn bailed out with our tax money and who are still taking bonuses.

over a year ago

I'm sorry??? You are saying that no one should have children whether they are married or not because their marriage might not work out?? Really??? "

No shes saying you have children for the right reasons but when a couple seperate so does the income ..i think

over a year ago

"I don't know about the working tax but I had heard that those on benefits are getting a 5% payrise in line with the cost of living, how nice to sit on ones ass all day, for those who work to only get 2% or nothing at all "

They have frozen child benefit and will be cutting the child tax credit..i did hear something the other week that they would be cutting working tax credit...i dont think you should be so quick to judge people on benefit as NOT everyone on benefit sits on their backside all day!!!!!!

over a year ago

And yet Vodaphone and all the other big corporates get away with screwing the country for billions..........

Oh well welcome back to Tory Britian..... The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.............

Post new Message to Thread