Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice need please -Difficult situation

Jump to newest

By *manteuk OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

I have come across a couple of people on the site, that I know personally. However i didn't have any idea that they were swinging and just as likely they didn't know that I was.

How do I let them know without making them feel awkward or embarrased. Is there a secret swingers code that I can utter some special password and we are all aware? Have you had the same experience, and how did you overcome it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep the secret code is

Mail them and say hi lol xx

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

just send them a quick hello with something added like....

You dirty fuckers!!!!!

over a year ago

You have to say to the fella.... Pssssst

Your Mrs Is Fab.. can I knob her.

Its well known........

He'll be cool mate

over a year ago

"I have come across a couple of people on the site, that I know personally. However i didn't have any idea that they were swinging and just as likely they didn't know that I was.

How do I let them know without making them feel awkward or embarrased. Is there a secret swingers code that I can utter some special password and we are all aware? Have you had the same experience, and how did you overcome it "

Have had the same issue, but neither guy was someone I'd want to play with so kept my distance lol.

But if they take your fancy then, yep just mail them and say 'wow fancy meeting you here' x

over a year ago

"You have to say to the fella.... Pssssst

Its well known........

He'll be cool mate "

Or...

"Have you had much luck... fancy a shag?"

over a year ago

"You have to say to the fella.... Pssssst

Its well known........

He'll be cool mate

Or...

"Have you had much luck... fancy a shag?""

Mines Got the code 'Fab' in see... more subtle I thinks...

over a year ago

"I have come across a couple of people on the site, that I know personally. However i didn't have any idea that they were swinging and just as likely they didn't know that I was.

How do I let them know without making them feel awkward or embarrased. Is there a secret swingers code that I can utter some special password and we are all aware? Have you had the same experience, and how did you overcome it "

In all seriousnesssssssssssssssssssss....

It will quite likely make a difference if it is a couple of people (singles) or a couple of people (couple)

By *manteuk OP   Man
over a year ago

surrey

that's the issue, both are couples, and I know the ladies better than the guys, and in case you ask no not sexually lol

over a year ago

happened to afreind of mine .he was contacted by a couple one of which was a girl he had grown up with and still lived in the same village and was a friend of his wife (he was swinging as a single guy ).She just messaged him said "blimey you are a dark horse !" didnt tell him initially who it was ...in the end he worked it out and they ended up as swing friends ...it takes one to know one so what is the problem ????

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

or maybe "well fancy meeting you on here".

or "of all the places to bump into you"

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I'm not entirely sure why you feel the need to let them know you've found out they're on Fab. As you rightly suggest it could easily lead to awkwardness or embarassment so the sensible thing, as I see it, is just to get on with meeting other folk.

Supposing they decide they don't want any involvement with you; won't that risk the relationship you currently have with them? Might it put them off Fab permanently?

over a year ago

"that's the issue, both are couples, and I know the ladies better than the guys, and in case you ask no not sexually lol "

Ahhhhhhhhh... see now there's a big difference (or can be) between being footloose and fancy free looking for a leg-over and being an established couple who invite others into their sexlife.

Use what you know about them to help make a judgement call... are they private people, are they openly sexual in their conversations, do they have jobs which could make swinging a sensitive issue.... and so on.

Then look to see what clues are on their profiles - do they do local folk (particularly single guys)... do they only meet couples.... does everyone on their profile live miles away... and so on.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Just wondering why you feel the need to say anything at all? You have no face pic up so your unlikely to be recognised. Just wondering like.

over a year ago

On another site, we had some nutter message us saying he/she/they knew who we were and had copied our pics and would send them to our neighbours, family etc .... so I would be mortified if someone local recognised us, hence we protect our privacy .... If I recognised anyone I would personally keep schtum! lol xxx

over a year ago

Just mail them and say "I know where you live"...profile gets deleted pretty quick hehehehehehe

over a year ago

wait till you see them in the local asda.. and yell when they at the next checkout.. 'oi you getting much cock from Fabswingers.. going thro a barren patch masel ' ......

good luck

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just send them a message saying "its amazing who you come across on here" and a wink

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Well unless you match their profile and they are looking for single males and you want to play with them, then I wouldn't say a thing.

They might like privacy and it might spoil their fun if they know someone knows them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

How do I let them know without making them feel awkward or embarrased. Is there a secret swingers code that I can utter some special password and we are all aware? Have you had the same experience, and how did you overcome it

Just mail them and say "I know where you live"...profile gets deleted pretty quick hehehehehehe"

lol I like that one

over a year ago

Rugby....I know where you live PMSFL

....well i dont but im looking

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

"Of all the sex joints in all the world, you had to swing into this one...."

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Rugby....I know where you live PMSFL

....well i dont but im looking "

Damn, think she is trying to get rid of me

over a year ago

""Of all the sex joints in all the world, you had to swing into this one...."

"

How many joints do you have to have smoked before you send that one

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

""Of all the sex joints in all the world, you had to swing into this one...."

"

you played it for her --now play it for me

over a year ago

You could always mail them and say, "I knew ya missus was a swinger but I didn't know you was into it too!"

That should get some sort of reaction! hehehe

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"wait till you see them in the local asda.. and yell when they at the next checkout.. 'oi you getting much cock from Fabswingers.. going thro a barren patch masel ' ......

good luck "

That is really funny,the thing is I can see it happening

Post new Message to Thread