Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

20/30yo guys - 50/60yo females

Jump to newest

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I have heard a few times that there is a ready supply of men of my age (35), and below, on Fab who meet women in their 50s and 60s.

It’s not something that has ever appealed to me personally as people in the 50/60 age bracket are closer to my parents’ age than to mine...

As a guy in his mid 30s I’d probably look from 25-45 max. I know quite a few guys around my own age who take the same approach. I don’t know a single 35yo guy who would look much over 40 in age...

Absolutely no judgement or criticism implied - it just strikes me as somewhat unusual and I be keen to hear peoples’ experiences.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is what it is I guess

I do get a lot of messages off younger guys (not that I’m in my 50s or 60s)

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not unusual; some men like a much older women. Quite a lot do in my experience. Why, is another matter.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Different strokes etc.

I tend to meet older because they seem to be able to sell themselves to me more. I'm more flexible than most when it comes to age. I mostly don't care.

But there's age play and that sort of thing, or other factors.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps they think-or have found- that middle aged women are less inhibited in bed. I know a lot tell me that.

Having sex with much older women doesn't mean they don't have sex with women their age, or younger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The majority of men don't set an age restriction, they seem perfectly willing to meet a 99yr old

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Perhaps they think-or have found- that middle aged women are less inhibited in bed. I know a lot tell me that.

Having sex with much older women doesn't mean they don't have sex with women their age, or younger. "

I’ve found that women in their 30s are less inhibited in bed...

I can’t honestly say I’d be sexually attracted to a woman of 50-60, at my current age of 35 and don’t know a single guy around my age in “real life” who would be. It just strikes me as highly unusual...

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Perhaps they think-or have found- that middle aged women are less inhibited in bed. I know a lot tell me that.

Having sex with much older women doesn't mean they don't have sex with women their age, or younger.

I can’t honestly say I’d be sexually attracted to a woman of 50-60, at my current age of 35 and don’t know a single guy around my age in “real life” who would be. It just strikes me as highly unusual... "

You know why there's a ready supply of younger men who like older women. Most older women know why too. If both parties are getting what they want whats the problem?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can’t honestly say I’d be sexually attracted to a woman of 50-60, at my current age of 35 and don’t know a single guy around my age in “real life” who would be. It just strikes me as highly unusual... "

I find it strange that an intelligent man can't understand how people have differing tastes in sexual partners.

We're talking about sexual attraction, not life partners.

Younger men will usually be looking for a mother for their children (although some are not interested in having children), so, therefore, will want to settle down with someone of child-bearing age.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I can’t honestly say I’d be sexually attracted to a woman of 50-60, at my current age of 35 and don’t know a single guy around my age in “real life” who would be. It just strikes me as highly unusual...

You know why there's a ready supply of younger men who like older women. Most older women know why too. If both parties are getting what they want whats the problem? "

No - I honestly don’t know why - hence posting the thread! I’d really like to understand it from the guys’ perspective, since it just isn’t something I can relate to.

As I said in the OP, no judgement/criticism intended.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I find it strange that an intelligent man can't understand how people have differing tastes in sexual partners.

Younger men will usually be looking for a mother for their children (although some are not interested in having children), so, therefore, will want to settle down with someone of child-bearing age. "

That's about it.

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I'm 51 prefer guys over 40 and have not met anyone under that age though choice . I'm beating the young guys off with a stick so make of that what you will.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thing is the way you're judging people is the reason people in "real life" may not admit to what they actually want and get up to in their private lives. You assume you don't know anyone attracted to older ladies but how many of those people know everything that you're into?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know why there's a ready supply of younger men who like older women. Most older women know why too. If both parties are getting what they want whats the problem?

No - I honestly don’t know why - hence posting the thread! I’d really like to understand it from the guys’ perspective, since it just isn’t something I can relate to.

As I said in the OP, no judgement/criticism intended. "

You should have aimed the thread at men- although, I think a lot will be in bed or don't read the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm 51 prefer guys over 40 and have not met anyone under that age though choice . I'm beating the young guys off with a stick so make of that what you will. "

Same here, I get lots of offers from men as young as 19. Not that I’d meet them. X

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Only tidy 1's, in clubs.

The single female average age in clubs must be about 40. They've been round the block and know what they're doing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We get lots of messages from young guys wanting to fuck Hot. At 42, alot of younger guys might make a judgement that she's too old but you be the judge of that from the pictures and of course she fucks so much better than a 20 year old

Reply privately

over a year ago

... and here we go again about ages

I disagree, most guys in your age group wanna sleep with fems 45 and up. If you look at their physical appearance, most older women don't look their age!

I've always been told I look 10-15 years younger....

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As I said in the OP, no judgement/criticism intended. "

Ok, I'm not a man but I'm an older woman. My observations are that there are younger men who genuinely find older women attractive, they like the confidence, experience, wisdom and knowledge that they have. Then there are the younger men who say they like older women because they think they're desperate and grateful, that their husbands can't get it up and that they can teach them a trick or two to take back to their younger lovers.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Younger men will usually be looking for a mother for their children (although some are not interested in having children), so, therefore, will want to settle down with someone of child-bearing age. "

I do understand that - but (fetishes aside) there’s a biological imperative that drives sexual attraction.

At a base level men (of all ages) look for childbearing women, women look for providers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab is like an ice cream parlour with all its flavours.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Only tidy 1's, in clubs.

The single female average age in clubs must be about 40. They've been round the block and know what they're doing. "

Great to get a response from a bloke.

Would you go much above 40 in terms of your preferences, even in a club situation?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I can't say I care at all about providers or anything to do with the hypothetical children I don't plan to have.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"... and here we go again about ages

I disagree, most guys in your age group wanna sleep with fems 45 and up. If you look at their physical appearance, most older women don't look their age!

"

Honestly - not the ones I know. They look for women around the same age, or ideally a few years younger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Younger men will usually be looking for a mother for their children (although some are not interested in having children), so, therefore, will want to settle down with someone of child-bearing age.

I do understand that - but (fetishes aside) there’s a biological imperative that drives sexual attraction.

At a base level men (of all ages) look for childbearing women, women look for providers. "

Not when it's sex for pleasure.

I certainly don't look for any man to provide anything other than carnal pleasure, and my 36 year old long term partner knew I was unable to have children when we met 8 years ago.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

The single female average age in clubs must be about 40. They've been round the block and know what they're doing.

Would you go much above 40 in terms of your preferences, even in a club situation? "

Well with women being age fluid an all a few mid 40's women were probably 50 but looked younger.

They were the best options available on the night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't say I care at all about providers or anything to do with the hypothetical children I don't plan to have. "

Exactly this.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

The thing is the way you're judging people is the reason people in "real life" may not admit to what they actually want and get up to in their private lives. You assume you don't know anyone attracted to older ladies but how many of those people know everything that you're into? "

Possibly some truth in that.

But my male freindship circle I can’t think of a single occasion where a guy has dated a woman more than two or three years older. Quite a few date younger (I know that’s dating rather than swinging, but still).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly - not the ones I know. They look for women around the same age, or ideally a few years younger. "

I know lots who prefer older women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly - not the ones I know. They look for women around the same age, or ideally a few years younger.

I know lots who prefer older women. "

I also know women who married much younger men.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Would you go much above 40 in terms of your preferences, even in a club situation? Well with women being age fluid an all a few mid 40's women were probably 50 but looked younger.

They were the best options available on the night."

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available

Reply privately

over a year ago

We get males, females and couples of all ages message us.

We have had 19 to 65 year olds ask for a meet.

For some age is irrelevant when looking for play partners to others it's a major factor in who they meet.

In the long run we love that fab is full of people with verying wants and needs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you go much above 40 in terms of your preferences, even in a club situation? Well with women being age fluid an all a few mid 40's women were probably 50 but looked younger.

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available"

Which might be someone he wouldn't normally consider.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

They were the best options available on the night."

You’re mid 20s I think?

If you weren’t in a club situation, “in the moment” so to speak, would you meet someone from here aged around 50?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available"

Touché, or the women around my age weren't attractive.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available

Which might be someone he wouldn't normally consider."

Yep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thing is the way you're judging people is the reason people in "real life" may not admit to what they actually want and get up to in their private lives. You assume you don't know anyone attracted to older ladies but how many of those people know everything that you're into?

But my male freindship circle I can’t think of a single occasion where a guy has dated a woman more than two or three years older. Quite a few date younger (I know that’s dating rather than swinging, but still)."

You just said it yourself. This is swinging not dating.

Do you judge the ones who date younger women?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know lots who prefer older women.

I also know women who married much younger men. "

I know afew married couple were the lady is least 15years older. She is still hot and obvious he still fancys her

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

But my male freindship circle I can’t think of a single occasion where a guy has dated a woman more than two or three years older. Quite a few date younger (I know that’s dating rather than swinging, but still).

Do you judge the ones who date younger women? "

I’m not judging anyone. I’ve asked a question based on my own experiences.

Didn’t you say before you tend to date your age or older?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You’re mid 20s I think?

If you weren’t in a club situation, “in the moment” so to speak, would you meet someone from here aged around 50? "

No, I may look it but I'm 30.

I wouldn't go a pub or dinner etc they might look like they're my mum. Private meet maybe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 00:33:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm supposed to be seeing my LTP tomorrow, I'll ask him what he sees in me and older women.

He doesn't struggle to get younger , very hot women either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are many a thread on here of younger men actively searching for an older woman.

So whilst It's not for you, it clearly happens regularly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn’t you say before you tend to date your age or older? "

I do so why are you not questioning that? Why are you not questioning the young ladies like the ones who date your friends? It's weird how it's not the same when it's the guy who's older.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You’re mid 20s I think?

If you weren’t in a club situation, “in the moment” so to speak, would you meet someone from here aged around 50? No, I may look it but I'm 30.

I wouldn't go a pub or dinner etc they might look like they're my mum. Private meet maybe."

. A young male colleague of mine invited an older female colleague for a weekend away once and actually suggested that they told the hotel she was his mum. She didn't go

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I do so why are you not questioning that? Why are you not questioning the young ladies like the ones who date your friends? It's weird how it's not the same when it's the guy who's older. "

Because your preference (and mine) is typical of my own experience, and the biological point I mentioned above.

Young men seeking out women in their 50s/60s for sex seems unusual to me. It would be great to get some responses on this thread from these men...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im chatting to a women who's 52 and boy has she got a hot arse and a body. She's beautiful to look at and when dressed up wow. So if I think that about her what's her age or my age got to do with it?

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 00:37:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do so why are you not questioning that? Why are you not questioning the young ladies like the ones who date your friends? It's weird how it's not the same when it's the guy who's older. "

He can't understand how, because he doesn't find older wome. attractive, other men can.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's because women have a shorter shelf life in the real world.

There is a saying. "Men age like fine wine. Women age like Milk".

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do so why are you not questioning that? Why are you not questioning the young ladies like the ones who date your friends? It's weird how it's not the same when it's the guy who's older.

There is a saying. "Men age like fine wine. Women age like Milk"."

Except men don't age like fine wine.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You’re mid 20s I think?

If you weren’t in a club situation, “in the moment” so to speak, would you meet someone from here aged around 50? No, I may look it but I'm 30.

I wouldn't go a pub or dinner etc they might look like they're my mum. Private meet maybe.

. A young male colleague of mine invited an older female colleague for a weekend away once and actually suggested that they told the hotel she was his mum. She didn't go "

Schoolboy error

Reply privately

over a year ago

Milk!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Milk! "

Fresh flowers isn’t it?!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Except men don't age like fine wine."

Lol. I've seen many couples where the woman is the wine and the guy is yogurt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because your preference (and mine) is typical of my own experience, and the biological point I mentioned above.

Young men seeking out women in their 50s/60s for sex seems unusual to me. It would be great to get some responses on this thread from these men... "

That's the thing, it's your experience and your preference. Even if some guys came on and told you why they like older ladies it won't make any difference, it doesn't appeal to you so you won't fully understand it.

I'm sure you can work out a few reasons of the reasons for yourself whether you agree with them or not.

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available Touché, or the women around my age weren't attractive. "

But what makes you think an older women would be attracted to you? Attraction is not solely based around age just saying like....

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

That’s what I’ve always understood, and there are good biological/evolutionary reasons for that.

I’ve done my best to be neutral here and I’ve still had several defensive PMs...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Milk!

Fresh flowers isn’t it?! "

Jasmine works wonders for maturing skin, so your not far off actually

Reply privately

By *udemattMan
over a year ago

sleaford

For me age at the end of the day is just a number, I like younger women older women and ones around my age they all have their advantages and disadvantages. I like older women’s figure as they tend to be a little more curvy and tend to be a bit more confident in their own skin which for me is sexy, I get a little turned off when a lady says I’m ugly fat or whatever when they are stunning. For the younger ladies they tend to be in my opinion a little more pert and just have that glow of youth, but as anything each could have the others benefits depending on how they are in themselves and how they look after their health!

I hope this helps op, at the end of the day I just love women and I don’t think I would put an upper age limit for having fun together!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available Touché, or the women around my age weren't attractive.

But what makes you think an older women would be attracted to you? Attraction is not solely based around age just saying like...."

When she is inviting me to play.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s what I’ve always understood, and there are good biological/evolutionary reasons for that.

I’ve done my best to be neutral here and I’ve still had several defensive PMs... "

Lol lap it up. Price you pay for starting an age related thread

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

And there we have it.

With some exceptions in a sexual situation a man of 35 will go for a woman around his own age. If a woman around his own age isn't available he will go for the best option available Touché, or the women around my age weren't attractive.

But what makes you think an older women would be attracted to you? Attraction is not solely based around age just saying like.... When she is inviting me to play. "

Hmmmm.......

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 00:45:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve done my best to be neutral here and I’ve still had several defensive PMs... "

Sperm deteriorates and men get wrinkles.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Fab is like freezing the Milk

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

And there we have it.

But what makes you think an older women would be attracted to you? Attraction is not solely based around age just saying like...."

I don’t seek out much older women so I wouldn’t know.

I’ve received quite a few overtures on here from women well beyond my age range.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I’ve done my best to be neutral here and I’ve still had several defensive PMs...

Lol lap it up. Price you pay for starting an age related thread "

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

I’m just not sure how reflective Fab is of real life.

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m just not sure how reflective Fab is of real life. "

Probably not very lol

This is a place where people come for their fantasies, not to meet their baby mumma.

I just asked a 26 year old why he likes women my age. Apparently, we are better in bed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs "

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I'm sure the 3rd musketeer rudeboycane will come along soon.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Fab reflects certain aspects of real life very well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are both mid to late fifties and have been inundated with messages from people who vary in age from 21-65. The highest percentage come from those under 40. They always want to arrange a meet.

Our preference is for older so we rarely do. Anyone under the age of 30 is definitely a no go for me. I like to have some common ground rather than just sex. Which I have to say is always more enjoyable and imaginative with an older age group.

Just my personal opinion but it’s certainly not as uncommon as you think OP.

Miss V

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs I'm sure the 3rd musketeer rudeboycane will come along soon. "

Who's d'Artagnan?

Reply privately

By *nsert user name hereMan
over a year ago

Manchester

On this site I generally prefer older women as there generally more confident in themselves.

This isn't dating I generally go off visual attraction. I don't primarily look for older women though I just go for those I find attractive but that's subjective so include older and younger than me.

I know couple's with age gaps one of more than 20years in the real world. Tbh I prefer to worry about myself more than what others do

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

This adventurous odyssey is seeing me and my generous lance travel around the U.K. in relentless pursuit of my quarry.

Loving it .

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you’re asking the question on a Fab forum OP.

You’re going to get answers based on Fab experiences.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It might sound corny, but sex starts with a mental connection for me. Older women (in my opinion) are able to establish that connection a little better then people of my age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put channel 5+1 on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs

This adventurous odyssey is seeing me and my generous lance travel around the U.K. in relentless pursuit of my quarry.

Loving it . "

Be sure to stop by for steak and cake on your way past mine! can't have you men getting hungry

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Loving it .

Be sure to stop by for steak and cake on your way past mine! can't have you men getting hungry "

Steak + Bj day

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Put channel 5+1 on "

Nana love.

Not something I can relate to. Bleurgh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put channel 5+1 on

Nana love.

Not something I can relate to. Bleurgh "

You might get your answers!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Methinks the laddy doth protest too much!!

Search for the dozens and dozens of threads entitled 'Where's all the older women?' 'Where's all the cougars? etc, etc if you really want to know, those threads are put up by the young men who are looking.

We are talking about sex here - not dating. Very few young men want to settle down with someone older, most want to settle and raise a family with someone their own age.

Sex is something different. As people have said, they find us more confident, more capable, and generally a whole lot less histrionic. We're also not about to fall in love with them or expect them to text 10 times a day.

When POF changed the rules so that people more than 15 years apart could not even talk to each other, I had some 40 conversations in my inbox that had to stop overnight!! I would say about half of those men then set up profiles with false ages so they could continue contact the older women they wanted to!

I met absolutely drop dead gorgeous male models half my age. I used to laugh that I was dating guys in their late 20's when I married, and 30 years later I was still pursued by the same!!

Quelle domage, I cried all the way to the bunk......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven’t read any of this thread, is the answer blowing in the wind ?

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Loving it .

Be sure to stop by for steak and cake on your way past mine! can't have you men getting hungry "

I reckon my horse will need feeding after the long journey up to Liverpool from London.

Reckon you can take us in and give us a few apples?

Reply privately

By *oveBigFacialsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

As a 25 year old male, i can say for certain that i prefer older women to women my own age. I think its the allure of meeting someone who knows what they want, and know how to get it. Not to say younger women don’t, but its much more of an attraction in older women due to the dynamic that it sets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Search for the dozens and dozens of threads entitled 'Where's all the older women?' 'Where's all the cougars? etc, etc if you really want to know, those threads are put up by the young men who are looking.

We are talking about sex here - not dating. Very few young men want to settle down with someone older, most want to settle and raise a family with someone their own age.

Sex is something different. As people have said, they find us more confident, more capable, and generally a whole lot less histrionic. We're also not about to fall in love with them or expect them to text 10 times a day.

When POF changed the rules so that people more than 15 years apart could not even talk to each other, I had some 40 conversations in my inbox that had to stop overnight!! I would say about half of those men then set up profiles with false ages so they could continue contact the older women they wanted to!

I met absolutely drop dead gorgeous male models half my age. I used to laugh that I was dating guys in their late 20's when I married, and 30 years later I was still pursued by the same!!

Quelle domage, I cried all the way to the bunk...... "

I was only on POF a few months when they made that rule and I left. I don't date or have sex older than me and my previous long term partners were all in their 20s.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Put channel 5+1 on

Nana love.

Not something I can relate to. Bleurgh

You might get your answers! "

The answer I’m getting from that programme is that these people are all pretty dysfunctional and weird.

Some serious “mummy issues” going on there....

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I was only on POF a few months when they made that rule and I left. I don't date or have sex older than me and my previous long term partners were all in their 20s. "

Yet most older single women on here are single.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it .

Be sure to stop by for steak and cake on your way past mine! can't have you men getting hungry

I reckon my horse will need feeding after the long journey up to Liverpool from London.

Reckon you can take us in and give us a few apples? "

Why of course. if you're lucky I'll bake an apple crumble

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd bang carol vorderman if that helps

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Loving it .

Why of course. if you're lucky I'll bake an apple crumble "

Sounds good. Depending on how good the crumble is I might just propose.

Will you give me somewhere to rest my lance?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it .

Will you give me somewhere to rest my lance? "

I can't promise it will be warm and dry though..

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I was only on POF a few months when they made that rule and I left. I don't date or have sex older than me and my previous long term partners were all in their 20s. Yet most older single women on here are single. "

Single and inundated with offers of sex from young men. No-one is suggesting otherwise.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Loving it .

I can't promise it will be warm and dry though.. "

So long as you understand my cut-glass London accent, and I don’t get mugged in Liverpool, it should be fine. Looking forward.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I was only on POF a few months when they made that rule and I left. I don't date or have sex older than me and my previous long term partners were all in their 20s. Yet most older single women on here are single.

Single and inundated with offers of sex from young men. No-one is suggesting otherwise."

If you say so frisky...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it .

So long as you understand my cut-glass London accent, and I don’t get mugged in Liverpool, it should be fine. Looking forward. "

I can't promise you'll not get mugged, and if I can't understand you I'll use BSL.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I was only on POF a few months when they made that rule and I left. I don't date or have sex older than me and my previous long term partners were all in their 20s. Yet most older single women on here are single.

Single and inundated with offers of sex from young men. No-one is suggesting otherwise.

If you say so frisky... "

Why the sarcasm? Look at the threads in the archives if you doubt it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is what it is I guess

I do get a lot of messages off younger guys (not that I’m in my 50s or 60s) "

I'm sure you can see why

Reply privately

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

At a base level men (of all ages) look for childbearing women, women look for providers. "

Oh my I wasn't going to reply but I have to - I suggest you stop reading alt right blogs and you might discover that some guys are grown up - and so prefer sex with grown ups.

The sexual drivers of humans can not be explained by "man want make babies". A good starting point would be How the peacock got its tail by Helena Cronin. You won't read it, you will react defensively to this post then probably flounce

But hey, I will continue having great sex with men who don't think lobsters explain human desire so I win ??

(Miss Icebreaker)

Reply privately

By *ssassyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Well a good deal if dialogue....

Attraction - simple!

I have a plethora of chaps nearly half my age requesting a meet....I’m not “desperate” in anyway.

I’m accomplished, confident and playful with a high sex drive. I had relationships with gentleman that were 20 years younger and proud to be out with me. I prefer maturity and a quality chap who knows what he is doing. You can poor lovers and immaturity at any age.

I’m attracted to their intelligence and their eyes, shoulders and smile.

Why do you like the foods you do?

The videos that you do ?

Attraction

X

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

At a base level men (of all ages) look for childbearing women, women look for providers.

Oh my I wasn't going to reply but I have to - I suggest you stop reading alt right blogs and you might discover that some guys are grown up - and so prefer sex with grown ups.

The sexual drivers of humans can not be explained by "man want make babies". A good starting point would be How the peacock got its tail by Helena Cronin. You won't read it, you will react defensively to this post then probably flounce

But hey, I will continue having great sex with men who don't think lobsters explain human desire so I win ??

(Miss Icebreaker)"

Not defensive in the slightest - although I note your post is somewhat aggressive.

If you think the theory of evolution is “alt right” then I’m not sure what you’ve been reading.

I’m a 35yo man, I can assure you I’ve been shagging grown ups for quite a few years .

Reply privately

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I love centenarians

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Loving it .

So long as you understand my cut-glass London accent, and I don’t get mugged in Liverpool, it should be fine. Looking forward.

I can't promise you'll not get mugged, and if I can't understand you I'll use BSL. "

So long as we can grab dinner and then I get to be sir lance-a-lot, that’s all good with me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it .

I can't promise you'll not get mugged, and if I can't understand you I'll use BSL.

So long as we can grab dinner and then I get to be sir lance-a-lot, that’s all good with me . "

Dont lance-a-lot too soon after dinner though, I'd hate to think what could happen

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Loving it .

So long as we can grab dinner and then I get to be sir lance-a-lot, that’s all good with me .

Dont lance-a-lot too soon after dinner though, I'd hate to think what could happen "

I’ll be careful where I put my lance.

You can show me the tourist attractions of Liverpool: the ferry across the Mersey and the Beatles recording studio etc. (Or was that in London?!) to let dinner go down first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most of my messages are from guys in their thirties. Had some very enjoyable times with a gorgeous 35 year old. If the attraction is there then why not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most of my messages are from guys in their thirties. Had some very enjoyable times with a gorgeous 35 year old. If the attraction is there then why not "

I totally agree I’ve had some amazing times with older women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with us old uns

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in my 50s and have met younger men. They said older women know what they want and get on with it...

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I'm in my 50s and have met younger men. They said older women know what they want and get on with it..."

Thing is, younger women can be like that too.

I honestly can’t see a scenario where I’d want to bang someone in their 50s/60s when I can still bang 20-30 somethings. Who, let’s face it, are usually tighter .

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is a load of b.s. we may be older but we can still have a shell of a lot of fun !! And as for tight. Are u saying all older women are loose? Cause after having two child I'm tight so I've been told. There are a lot of men out there who prefer older. So stop putting older women down !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm in my 50s and have met younger men. They said older women know what they want and get on with it...

I honestly can’t see a scenario where I’d want to bang someone in their 50s/60s when I can still bang 20-30 somethings. Who, let’s face it, are usually tighter . "

You ask for opinions but then constantly keep coming back with yours. You told us yours in the OP. You don't find older woman attractive and that's fine but for everytime you say I'd rather "bang" someone 20-30 there's another guy saying the opposite and people are giving you their reasons why.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I'm in my 50s and have met younger men. They said older women know what they want and get on with it...

I honestly can’t see a scenario where I’d want to bang someone in their 50s/60s when I can still bang 20-30 somethings. Who, let’s face it, are usually tighter .

You ask for opinions but then constantly keep coming back with yours. You told us yours in the OP. You don't find older woman attractive and that's fine but for everytime you say I'd rather "bang" someone 20-30 there's another guy saying the opposite and people are giving you their reasons why.

"

It was an honest question which in usual Fab fashion has been run down to a slagging match...

I guess I should celebrate my 6”3 height, my 34 inch waste etc. I won’t look as good as this forever.

If you’re lucky I’ll take you out expensively in Edinburgh and show you a properly good time in the new year...

I’m firing up north to meet a 26yo next week, to make all her christmasses come at once

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have heard a few times that there is a ready supply of men of my age (35), and below, on Fab who meet women in their 50s and 60s.

It’s not something that has ever appealed to me personally as people in the 50/60 age bracket are closer to my parents’ age than to mine...

get many many requests from younger man to meet my wife. 53

As a guy in his mid 30s I’d probably look from 25-45 max. I know quite a few guys around my own age who take the same approach. I don’t know a single 35yo guy who would look much over 40 in age...

Absolutely no judgement or criticism implied - it just strikes me as somewhat unusual and I be keen to hear peoples’ experiences. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have heard a few times that there is a ready supply of men of my age (35), and below, on Fab who meet women in their 50s and 60s.

get many many requests from younger man to meet my wife. 53

Absolutely no judgement or criticism implied - it just strikes me as somewhat unusual and I be keen to hear peoples’ experiences. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wife gets lots of attention from men much younger. 53 and yes, being quite new, we were pleasently surprised

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can tell you many men your age and younger do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A sweeping assertion with no evidence to back that up.

1959 called, want their research back!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't say I care at all about providers or anything to do with the hypothetical children I don't plan to have. "

Well said. Absolute nonsense that comment. All men want child bearing women!! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly - not the ones I know. They look for women around the same age, or ideally a few years younger. "

You need to chat to a wider circle. I could show you the messages wife gets every single day to prove it or the men we have met. The younger men...

Reply privately

over a year ago

But my male freindship circle I can’t think of a single occasion where a guy has dated a woman more than two or three years older. Quite a few date younger (I know that’s dating rather than swinging, but still)."

Oh a subtle change now to dating.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have men who fancy me but they'd be ashamed if their mates knew. If your mates do fancy older women they probably won't admit it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And there we have it.

One persons opinion doesnt make it “there we have it”. Several times I’ve seen the wife hit on while younger girls making themselves available. The mature confidence of an older woman attracts men. In my experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/18 04:05:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are many a thread on here of younger men actively searching for an older woman.

So whilst It's not for you, it clearly happens regularly "

Again, well said. Not liking the sweeping statements made on this, so thanks for the perspective

Reply privately

over a year ago

He can't understand how, because he doesn't find older wome. attractive, other men can.

"

Indeed. Wouldn’t question if it was bigger women, slim women, big breasts etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

The answer is very simple.....

Young guy like having sex with older women because they pay for everything and have bareback sex....

Older women that date/ have sex with younger guys usually host because they are more established... they usually have food and drink.. So young guys don’t have to spend a dime.... Go over eat , drink, and have great sex...

If the women are in their 50’s - 60’s they can’t have children anymore... so they are more likely to want bareback sex....

My little brother 24 ...was dating a 35 year old with a child and it caused a big scandal in the family..,

She had the cheek to sneak into my mothers house and have sex with my brother.... My mother saw her the next day and immediately threw her out.... she told my brother any woman over 30 sneaking into a family house to have sex is not a good woman....

I hope this helps...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The answer is very simple.....

Young guy like having sex with older women because they pay for everything and have bareback sex....

Older women that date/ have sex with younger guys usually host because they are more established... they usually have food and drink.. So young guys don’t have to spend a dime.... Go over eat , drink, and have great sex...

If the women are in their 50’s - 60’s they can’t have children anymore... so they are more likely to want bareback sex....

My little brother 24 ...was dating a 35 year old with a child and it caused a big scandal in the family..,

She had the cheek to sneak into my mothers house and have sex with my brother.... My mother saw her the next day and immediately threw her out.... she told my brother any woman over 30 sneaking into a family house to have sex is not a good woman....

I hope this helps..."

That’s an opinion and one story of course. Quite a few on here still making sweeping statements. Bareback quote is just silly

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope this helps...

That’s an opinion and one story of course. Quite a few on here still making sweeping statements. Bareback quote is just silly "

So you’re saying these 50/60 year old women are being wined and dined by these younger guys?

Do you believe these 50/60 year old women feel comfortable having sex in a family home or apartment with 4 roommates?

The bareback quote is true... they may not bareback the first time having sex but they sure as shit will do it the second or third time....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The majority of men don't set an age restriction, they seem perfectly willing to meet a 99yr old "
Any holes a goal so to speak

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had to change my age preferences due to meeting a drop dead gorgeous 55 year old (not on fab) that had a body that would out do most women half her age!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope this helps...

That’s an opinion and one story of course. Quite a few on here still making sweeping statements. Bareback quote is just silly

So you’re saying these 50/60 year old women are being wined and dined by these younger guys?

Do you believe these 50/60 year old women feel comfortable having sex in a family home or apartment with 4 roommates?

The bareback quote is true... they may not bareback the first time having sex but they sure as shit will do it the second or third time...."

Well this older woman would certainly not bareback because she values her health!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When I was 45 the youngest lady I had sexual with was 20 and the oldest 60.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As long as I find the woman attractive I do not mind doing her holes regardless of her age.

The oldest lady I had sex with was 51 and the youngest 21, it is all down to how attracted I am to the person and her holes but nothing to do with her age.

Plus the rectum has more wrinkle is it aged. It is something I appreciate x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs I'm sure the 3rd musketeer rudeboycane will come along soon. "

Now that MMMF sounds like a night to remember

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe for some it’s the person, not the age. I know of a few relationships where the female half is 12-20 years older than the male. That’s not just sex, they are long established couples.

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I'm 51 prefer guys over 40 and have not met anyone under that age though choice . I'm beating the young guys off with a stick so make of that what you will. "

Me too, I meet guys in their 40's. Younger and much younger approach all the time. Under 40yrs is generally not for me.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It's like the Blonde-white show...happy hunting you pair of studs I'm sure the 3rd musketeer rudeboycane will come along soon.

Now that MMMF sounds like a night to remember "

Yeah, you would be airtight no doubt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The bareback quote is silly while you may not be able to have child you can still get STIs. So a lot of women have safe sex

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Single and inundated with offers of sex from young men. No-one is suggesting otherwise."

I just think some women get carried away thinking that these guys might want a relationship too.

I think only a very small percentage would.

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"

This exactly-its not age its attraction. Age doesn't define looks/shape. Alot of our playmates are in their 30s xx

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Nope, not this one, if they can't accomm somewhere nice they offer hotel rooms, and I refuse their offers of drinks and dinners anyway, I don't want to date anyone that young.

And no, no bareback for anyone casual of any age.

Reply privately

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

(Miss Icebreaker)

Not defensive in the slightest - although I note your post is somewhat aggressive.

If you think the theory of evolution is “alt right” then I’m not sure what you’ve been reading.

I’m a 35yo man, I can assure you I’ve been shagging grown ups for quite a few years . "

A misrepresentation of evolutionary theory and the use of the words biological imperative is, usually, a good sign that someone's been reading the thick as mince alt right blogs that claim an evolutionary purpose to all manner of behaviours that are socially conditioned.

There is no one 'evolutionary theory' but if I were to suggest one you should be engaging with, it would be Stephen Jay Gould's argument that the primary driving force in evolution is contingency.

Mr Icebreaker

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I just think some women get carried away thinking that these guys might want a relationship too.

I think only a very small percentage would."

Only a very small percentage of the women would too, no way I am interested in going out with someone that age, and plenty offer to wine and dine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've actually put my lower age up since being on here, now tend to meet over 40s as the younger guys bore me with their arrogance and lack of life knowledge tbh. What's even worse is when they think they're brilliant sexually but have been limited and mildly boring ... Not saying all

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"I've seen many couples where the woman is the wine and the guy is yogurt."

hahhaha love this ...

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I think only a very small percentage would.

Only a very small percentage of the women would too, no way I am interested in going out with someone that age, and plenty offer to wine and dine."

It's just the impression I get from Fab. Women using this as an alternative dating site to possibly lure men into a relationship who wouldn't date them.

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Different strokes and all that.

I don’t concern myself with other people’s likes and dislikes. I tend to fancy men a similar age to me, but others are different.

Viva la différence

V x

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

When I was 50 for a year I had a FB who was 29. Then I found out he had a wife who was older than me!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I honestly can’t see a scenario where I’d want to bang someone in their 50s/60s when I can still bang 20-30 somethings. Who, let’s face it, are usually tighter . "

And you know this from your great experience banging 50 yr olds do you? After 50 years riding horses and no kids I can knock most young women into a cocked hat thanks, and a lot of the mature women here have way better core strength I am sure, because they are so uber fit.

I do wonder why any young people come on a site like this - they should be out there falling in love and having proper relationships in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love the world of the fab forum

Sweeping statements put forward as if they are facts.

Welcome to the world if fake fab news.

Just because something is true in a small circle of people does not mean that's the thoughts of all.

Reply privately

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I consider myself lucky that guys of all ages show an interest and actually want to me - even at my advanced old age

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m 42 and lads from 18years old upward look for meets but no disrespect to the male population but is that just not men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Before I had my age msg filter set, I received msgs from 18yr olds - 57 yr olds.

35-43 was initially my ideal age but that was too limiting, so I changed it to 28-45.

Early 20's I have no interest in, I don't find them attractive, 28 is the youngest I'll meet & do meet 2 28yrs olds semi regularly.

40's either look their age or look older (they possibly are), so I limit my upper range to 45.

Some men in their early 20's have baby faces, most women in their 20's could pass for older. Wine & milk in the early stage.

I was out on Sat night & the hotel I had my Xmas dinner at shared a smoking area with the club next door, looked like a bunch of 16yr olds running about between the 35-50yr olds. It made for good people watching.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And you know this from your great experience banging 50 yr olds do you? After 50 years riding horses and no kids I can knock most young women into a cocked hat thanks, and a lot of the mature women here have way better core strength I am sure, because they are so uber fit.

I do wonder why any young people come on a site like this - they should be out there falling in love and having proper relationships in my opinion."

Damn it did someone roll out the red carpet? People just don't recognise royalty

I was going to recommend white to carry on the 6ft'ers theme, but the way these threads go it appears not going to happen!

Reply privately

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I proclaim you the Three Wankerteers

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"When I was 50 for a year I had a FB who was 29. Then I found out he had a wife who was older than me!"

Haha!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do wonder why any young people come on a site like this - they should be out there falling in love and having proper relationships in my opinion.

Damn it did someone roll out the red carpet? People just don't recognise royalty

I was going to recommend white to carry on the 6ft'ers theme, but the way these threads go it appears not going to happen!"

No, he's not my type and I've given up the toyboys now anyway

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

.... don't send me a boy to do a man's job!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

".... don't send me a boy to do a man's job!"
I'd fuck you into next week. But only if I wanted to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me, physical attraction seems to tend towards my own age group and younger

BUT (and it's a fucking huge BUT), there is something very sexy about the confidence and assured nature of many older ladies.

A contentment in themselves, a liking for themselves, an ability to laugh at life and themselves, a zest for life that seems to lack in some younger ladies.

Knowing what they want, knowing how to interact, knowing how to make a man comfortable yet keen to want more.

Attraction is based on so much more than the physical.

I am not meeting much at all these days, but when I did, I tended to meet people who ignited a spark of interest and see where it led. Sometimes that spark was physical, sometimes it wasn't.

I couldn't really give a toss about the casual judgement of strangers in a cafe, a bar, a hotel, wherever.

If someone has my attention, I pay scant attention to my surroundings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

".... don't send me a boy to do a man's job! I'd fuck you into next week. But only if I wanted to. "

Haha that is like a semi challenge!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

".... don't send me a boy to do a man's job! I'd fuck you into next week. But only if I wanted to.

Haha that is like a semi challenge!"

I struggle to cum with hot women.

I'd be digging tunnels like Charles Bronson in The Great Escape.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

".... don't send me a boy to do a man's job! I'd fuck you into next week. But only if I wanted to. "

No dear, only if I wanted to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

".... don't send me a boy to do a man's job! I'd fuck you into next week. But only if I wanted to.

No dear, only if I wanted to. "

She’s basically ruffed your hair and told you to run along.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha that is like a semi challenge! I struggle to cum with hot women.

"

You should try some older women then maybe - no-one struggles with me ever.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No dear, only if I wanted to. "

No, because i bet you're the type of woman who is traditional and expects the man to make the move.

I would have to make contact first.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

She’s basically ruffed your hair and told you to run along. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be digging tunnels like Charles Bronson in The Great Escape. "

Just checked you're younger then white so let's put it down to the inexperience of the youth

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No, because i bet you're the type of woman who is traditional and expects the man to make the move.

I would have to make contact first. "

Yup. But you can't, I block toyboys now.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

There's some hot looking 50-60 year old women on here,we're not dead quite yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should try some older women then maybe - no-one struggles with me ever. "

Frisky has accepted the semi challenge and raised the bar...

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I would have to make contact first.

Yup. But you can't, I block toyboys now."

You're over my filters anyway

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"There's some hot looking 50-60 year old women on here,we're not dead quite yet."

I was wondering where you'd been lately....

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I've just been a bit poorly Frisky.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Awww I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be well for Christmas!!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Thanks chick,I have the Manchester social on Saturday I may be asleep curled up on a chair in the corner if I get there.

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I hope this helps..."

What a complete load of rubbish

Older ladies don’t pay for everything, most in the scene won’t bareback and as for sneaking in a house perleeeeasee, was she a ninja

Reply privately