Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hairy Bum Holes

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Following on from my thread yesterday about boasting a back hairy enough to render an average Wildebeest green with envy (my friends back...obviously.....yes), today may I address the fellas on the forum (ladies, you may join in to although will be less likely to admit to possessing one.....of course):

Hair around the arsehole.

Why?! Just why?!!!

I mean seriously, what sort of poor design is that?

So.....do you shave the old chocolate starfish?

Maybe wax the bugger? Or else do you leave it clogged with shit?

Pray do reveal all your heartwarming and/or spiritually uplifting hairy bum hole stories here folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a back, sack and crack the first time I decided to get it sorted. Fookin’ hell it was excruciating and the wax came off looking like roadkill

I’ve shaved it since.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'll be truthful, I have hair there. It's staying too I'm not shaving or letting anyone near it with wax.

Same with anal bleaching

over a year ago

Thanks for existing hairy assholes

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m thinking of asking someone to do mine for me (as I can’t see if I’ve done a decent shaving job)

Um.....any good Samaritan’s here willing to do the Christian thing and volunteer for this most honourable task?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I’m thinking of asking someone to do mine for me (as I can’t see if I’ve done a decent shaving job)

Um.....any good Samaritan’s here willing to do the Christian thing and volunteer for this most honourable task? "

Just go into Boots and buy some wax strips. Make sure you have your phone on you to call a friend to come peel you off the ceiling

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’m thinking of asking someone to do mine for me (as I can’t see if I’ve done a decent shaving job)

Um.....any good Samaritan’s here willing to do the Christian thing and volunteer for this most honourable task?

Just go into Boots and buy some wax strips. Make sure you have your phone on you to call a friend to come peel you off the ceiling "

I’d rather do it at home than in Boots but hey ho in Hastings, eh?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just go into Boots and buy some wax strips. Make sure you have your phone on you to call a friend to come peel you off the ceiling

I’d rather do it at home than in Boots but hey ho in Hastings, eh? "

Exactly! Hastings is at the forefront of public anal waxing. Its something to be proud of

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I can never quite get the angle to defuzz there entirely. Veet ... ah let’s not go there. You want me? You gotta put up with asshole fuzz!

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Does anyone perform the old ‘Cock up one’s leg whilst pulling one’s arse cheek up and to the side in order to procure an un-buttocked-obstruction run for the razor blade’ technique?

I can thoroughly recommend it

over a year ago

I get B to lick mine off. He has a tongue like a cat.

That's a lie of course. I veet/shave. I would pluck with tweezers if got really bored, oh, and had a mirror the size of a small plane.

P

over a year ago

Love to part a woman’s bum cheeks and seeing a hairy brown bum hole and smelling fanny and bum smells such a turn on

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Love to part a woman’s bum cheeks and seeing a hairy brown bum hole and smelling fanny and bum smells such a turn on"

And they say romance is dead ?!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Love to part a woman’s bum cheeks and seeing a hairy brown bum hole and smelling fanny and bum smells such a turn on

And they say romance is dead ?!"

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Mine is hairy, once in a blue moon I shave it but it seems pointless as I don't let anyone near it and I only poo before I shower so no pooberries here

over a year ago

Shave I am good with a razer

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I saw this thread reappear and thought to myself; ‘How decidedly vulgar!’

……Then saw that I was the original poster

Post new Message to Thread