Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread Tuesday night

Jump to newest

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening everyone..I'm standing in for Jim who is busy working again..How are you all doing tonight?..What have you been up to today?..Have you finished putting up decorations and buying presents yet?..Been watching the latest news about Brexit?..Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here..Dont be shy!..Lets nocturnal!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Good evening Mr Ash xx

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Good evening Ash. I’ve been to the gym and then came home and have been wrapping presents. I’m worn out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Evening Ash, I'm waiting to see what kind of mess my OH is in after her Christmas party

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening Mr Ash xx"

Good evening Voddy!..you are tonights first poster!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening Ash. I’ve been to the gym and then came home and have been wrapping presents. I’m worn out "

Good evening Miss SJ..you must be cream crackered as us cockneys say down here in East London!..wrapping presents is very tiring work!

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Hullo Ash. Hullo night owls.

I’ve just made a huge hot chocolate and I’m stomping up to bed. Graceful was never one of my talents. Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday x

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening Ash, I'm waiting to see what kind of mess my OH is in after her Christmas party "

Good evening Badsanta..

I hope your OH isn't in too bad a condition after her Xmas party!..Are you the designated taxi driver tonight?

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Evening everyone, I've just climbed into bed - alone, but I could do with cuddles. Anyone want to join me?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hullo Ash. Hullo night owls.

I’ve just made a huge hot chocolate and I’m stomping up to bed. Graceful was never one of my talents. Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday x"

Good evening MrsMac..

Hope you enjoy that huge hot chocolate and also enjoy your early night x

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening everyone, I've just climbed into bed - alone, but I could do with cuddles. Anyone want to join me? "

Good evening Saucy Tigger..

I'd love to join you for a cuddle..It was quite chilly in London today.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening Ash, I'm waiting to see what kind of mess my OH is in after her Christmas party "

I didn't ask how come you didnt go to the party?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Just listening to the news and it looks like there is going to be a vote of no confidence in Theresa May tomorrow.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just listening to the news and it looks like there is going to be a vote of no confidence in Theresa May tomorrow. "

Hmmm...politics..best left alone..

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Just listening to the news and it looks like there is going to be a vote of no confidence in Theresa May tomorrow.

Hmmm...politics..best left alone.. "

Good evening lovely Samiss...

I agree with you about the politics!

How are you and Molly this evening?

over a year ago

Good evening, nothing much happening in my world and I have no wine so I really should go to bed

over a year ago

Good evening!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just listening to the news and it looks like there is going to be a vote of no confidence in Theresa May tomorrow.

How are you and Molly this evening?"

Hey Ash me and miss Molly are all snuggled up together in bed, howz you this evening?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening, nothing much happening in my world and I have no wine so I really should go to bed "

Good evening Bella..I have a bottle of Spanish red here...would you like a glass?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening! "

Good evening mrandmrs...How was your Tuesday?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hey Ash me and miss Molly are all snuggled up together in bed, howz you this evening? "

Have you got room for one more?!..I'm good thank you..Have been having a relaxing evening.

over a year ago

"Good evening, nothing much happening in my world and I have no wine so I really should go to bed

Good evening Bella..I have a bottle of Spanish red here...would you like a glass?"

Yes please ! You're a lifesaver

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hey Ash me and miss Molly are all snuggled up together in bed, howz you this evening?

Have you got room for one more?!..I'm good thank you..Have been having a relaxing evening."

Yes always room for one more, if you can feed miss Molly at 6 in the morning, she'll have her claw in your ear'ole if you don't

over a year ago

Eeeevening Ash, hello all

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening, nothing much happening in my world and I have no wine so I really should go to bed

Good evening Bella..I have a bottle of Spanish red here...would you like a glass?

Yes please ! You're a lifesaver "

One glass of Spanish red coming right up..

Don't forget its our Christmas party at the fab bar on Saturday!

over a year ago

Don't forget its our Christmas party at the fab bar on Saturday!"

I'll be in attendance! And cheers! X

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Eeeevening Ash, hello all "

Hello

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Have you got room for one more?!..I'm good thank you..Have been having a relaxing evening.

Yes always room for one more, if you can feed miss Molly at 6 in the morning, she'll have her claw in your ear'ole if you don't "

Can i wear a hat?!..No point in putting on the alarm clock..Honey is same time at 5 am every morning!

over a year ago

"Eeeevening Ash, hello all

Hello "

Hi - how’s it going?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes always room for one more, if you can feed miss Molly at 6 in the morning, she'll have her claw in your ear'ole if you don't

Can i wear a hat?!..No point in putting on the alarm clock..Honey is same time at 5 am every morning!"

You can borrow my earmuffs, strange little creatures, aren't they?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hello

Hi - how’s it going? "

It's going well, thank you, how about you?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Eeeevening Ash, hello all "

Good evening Frosty...

well done for starting the tits out Tuesday thread today!..It started off slowly but soon picked up steam!

over a year ago

Hello

Hi - how’s it going?

It's going well, thank you, how about you? "

All good here - I’ve been enjoying a couple days off of work

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hello

Hi - how’s it going?

It's going well, thank you, how about you?

All good here - I’ve been enjoying a couple days off of work "

Oh can't be bad

over a year ago

Good evening Frosty...

well done for starting the tits out Tuesday thread today!..It started off slowly but soon picked up steam!"

Ha! Well i dunno where PP is!! It was my duty to start it. I might need to step in and kick off the Wiggle it Wednesday one too as Mr H is gone...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Don't forget its our Christmas party at the fab bar on Saturday!

I'll be in attendance! And cheers! X "

Look forward to seeing you there dont forget your dancing shoes! x

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Can i wear a hat?!..No point in putting on the alarm clock..Honey is same time at 5 am every morning!

You can borrow my earmuffs, strange little creatures, aren't they? "

Very entertaining also!...I don't think I've worn ear muffs before!..Hope there nice and warm!

By *asilForty77Man
over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Good moaning everyone its my 41st earthday and im so happy ive made it this far as life is a double edged sword beautiful and cruel

over a year ago

"Good moaning everyone its my 41st earthday and im so happy ive made it this far as life is a double edged sword beautiful and cruel "

Happy Birthday fella

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening Frosty...

well done for starting the tits out Tuesday thread today!..It started off slowly but soon picked up steam!

Ha! Well i dunno where PP is!! It was my duty to start it. I might need to step in and kick off the Wiggle it Wednesday one too as Mr H is gone..."

I noticed Mr H had gone so might be good idea if you start the wiggle it Wednesday thread also.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Very entertaining also!...I don't think I've worn ear muffs before!..Hope there nice and warm!"

Oh they're warm..they're called boobs, normally

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Good moaning everyone its my 41st earthday and im so happy ive made it this far as life is a double edged sword beautiful and cruel "

Oh happy earthday to you

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening Frosty...

Ha! Well i dunno where PP is!! It was my duty to start it. I might need to step in and kick off the Wiggle it Wednesday one too as Mr H is gone...

I noticed Mr H had gone so might be good idea if you start the wiggle it Wednesday thread also."

It's started

over a year ago

"Evening Ash, I'm waiting to see what kind of mess my OH is in after her Christmas party

Good evening Badsanta..

I hope your OH isn't in too bad a condition after her Xmas party!..Are you the designated taxi driver tonight?"

She's surprisingly coherent not allowed in here tho

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good morning Basil...

Happy birthday to you and hope you have a great day..I often wonder I I've managed to get to 48 but I'm still going strong!

I loved the sitcom Fawlty Towers..Still cant believe they only made 12 episodes!

over a year ago

Good evening Frosty...

I noticed Mr H had gone so might be good idea if you start the wiggle it Wednesday thread also.

It's started "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening Frosty...

It's started

"

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Very entertaining also!...I don't think I've worn ear muffs before!..Hope there nice and warm!

Oh they're warm..they're called boobs, normally "

I love a warm pair of boobs on a chilly night

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Evening Fabbers x

Just in from work, yes today was supposed to be my day off, but had someone pull a sicky

The tree went up earlier & it looks oh so pretty, I'm going to sit it's shimmery glow & drink the bottle of wine I was given as a thank you for standing in tonight

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I love a warm pair of boobs on a chilly night "

I know..Oh and you're partaking in wiggle Wednesday...very nice...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening Frosty...

It's started

"

I have made an entry on to the thread!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Evening Fabbers x

Just in from work, yes today was supposed to be my day off, but had someone pull a sicky

The tree went up earlier & it looks oh so pretty, I'm going to sit it's shimmery glow & drink the bottle of wine I was given as a thank you for standing in tonight

"

Ah, enjoy your wine

over a year ago

"Evening Fabbers x

"

Good work Phoenix

over a year ago

Good evening Frosty...

It's started

I have made an entry on to the thread!"

Fnar fnar

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 00:22:00]

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Evening Fabbers x

"

Good evening Phoenix...

What wine did they give you for standing in and did everyone behave themselves tonight?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening Frosty...

It's started

I have made an entry on to the thread!"

So I see..mmm...

over a year ago

Went to the cinema, saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Awesome show.

Don’t know where all the “straight washing” criticisms were coming from though. Maybe as a straight man I’m not entitled to an opinion on that

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 00:22:00]"

I was just gonna reply to that

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Went to the cinema, saw Bohemian Rhapsody. Awesome show.

Don’t know where all the “straight washing” criticisms were coming from though. Maybe as a straight man I’m not entitled to an opinion on that "

Is it worth a look?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I know..Oh and you're partaking in wiggle Wednesday...very nice... "

Oh thank you..I'm glad you approve.

now everyone can see my bum on tonight's nocturnal thread also!

over a year ago

Good evening. Just finished wrapping Christmas presents, now Christmas ready.

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

Am i to late??

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I know..Oh and you're partaking in wiggle Wednesday...very nice...

Oh thank you..I'm glad you approve.

now everyone can see my bum on tonight's nocturnal thread also!"

Haha

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Am i to late??"

Nope, we're still here..welcome

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Don’t know where all the “straight washing” criticisms were coming from though. Maybe as a straight man I’m not entitled to an opinion on that "

Good evening JorgyBear...

I heard some good reviews about this new movie.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

who was the actor playing Freddie Mercury?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening. Just finished wrapping Christmas presents, now Christmas ready. "

Good evening lorna..

well done on finishing all that wrapping.

I haven't started mine yet if you'd like to do them for me?!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Don’t know where all the “straight washing” criticisms were coming from though. Maybe as a straight man I’m not entitled to an opinion on that

who was the actor playing Freddie Mercury?"

I think I'll go see this, apparently it's a good story

over a year ago

"Good evening. Just finished wrapping Christmas presents, now Christmas ready.

Good evening lorna..

I haven't started mine yet if you'd like to do them for me?!"

I would but I had a bit of a tantrum and iv thrown the Sellotape out

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Am i to late??"

Good evening Macca...

As the lovely Samiss said were still here!

welcome to tonights nocturnal madness.

over a year ago

who was the actor playing Freddie Mercury?"

Rami Malik I think his name was. Not aware of anything else he’s done, but he was amazing

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I think I'll go see this, apparently it's a good story "

shall we go together?..we could sit on the back row

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening lorna..

I would but I had a bit of a tantrum and iv thrown the Sellotape out "

That sellotape is a bitch, sometimes

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

shall we go together?..we could sit on the back row "

Doh..would you buy me popcorn though?

over a year ago

Good evening lorna..

That sellotape is a bitch, sometimes "

Its ridiculous I absolutely detest wrapping presents. I keep getting Sellotape stuck everywhere or ripping the wrapping paper it was a flipping nightmare

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good evening lorna..

I would but I had a bit of a tantrum and iv thrown the Sellotape out "

I have some Sellotape you could use as long as you dont throw it at me after!

over a year ago

Good evening lorna..

I have some Sellotape you could use as long as you dont throw it at me after! "

I make no promises

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening lorna..

That sellotape is a bitch, sometimes

Its ridiculous I absolutely detest wrapping presents. I keep getting Sellotape stuck everywhere or ripping the wrapping paper it was a flipping nightmare "

I know this feeling...

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Doh..would you buy me popcorn though? "

I would buy you one of those mega buckets of pop corn...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I would buy you one of those mega buckets of pop corn... "

And a kiora Orange?....

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Rami Malik I think his name was. Not aware of anything else he’s done, but he was amazing "

I haven't heard of him before either but will try and go and see this movie if he was so amazingly good.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

And a kiora Orange?...."

Haven't had one of those for a long time!

we will be too busy eating and drinking too watch the movie!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Rami Malik I think his name was. Not aware of anything else he’s done, but he was amazing

I haven't heard of him before either but will try and go and see this movie if he was so amazingly good."

Didn't realise he was born in Zanzibar, taken too soon

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Gosh i forgot to say it was the midnight hour...I hope Jim doesn't notice!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

And a kiora Orange?....

we will be too busy eating and drinking too watch the movie!"

I know..what fun!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Gosh i forgot to say it was the midnight hour...I hope Jim doesn't notice! "

Bit late now..

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Gosh i forgot to say it was the midnight hour...I hope Jim doesn't notice!

Bit late now.. "

I know!...we will keep it our secret.

over a year ago

Right - I’m hitting the sack - night all- have fun

over a year ago

Bit late now.. "

No it's not we're still within the same hour so I guess it's fine

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

And a kiora Orange?....

I know..what fun! "

I think it would be!

I havent been to Cinema for a while!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Right - I’m hitting the sack - night all- have fun "

Good night Frosty! sleep well...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Bit late now..

I know!...we will keep it our secret. "

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Bit late now..

No it's not we're still within the same hour so I guess it's fine "

well spotted Lorna...I think you're right.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Right - I’m hitting the sack - night all- have fun "

Na night, sweet dreams

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone..I'm standing in for Jim who is busy working again..How are you all doing tonight?..What have you been up to today?..Have you finished putting up decorations and buying presents yet?..Been watching the latest news about Brexit?..Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here..Dont be shy!..Lets nocturnal!"

*I'm okay thanks

*Had a day off and been ironing and watching films

*Not putting decs up this year and have bought the few presents that I need to

*Pissed off with Brexit ... Hate politicians

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Bit late now..

No it's not we're still within the same hour so I guess it's fine "

over a year ago

Bit late now..

well spotted Lorna...I think you're right. "

As is often the case

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

And a kiora Orange?....

I know..what fun!

I think it would be!

I havent been to Cinema for a while!"

Me neither

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Good evening everyone..I'm standing in for Jim who is busy working again..How are you all doing tonight?..What have you been up to today?..Have you finished putting up decorations and buying presents yet?..Been watching the latest news about Brexit?..Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here..Dont be shy!..Lets nocturnal!

*I'm okay thanks

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x"

Na night sweet lady..

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone..I'm standing in for Jim who is busy working again..How are you all doing tonight?..What have you been up to today?..Have you finished putting up decorations and buying presents yet?..Been watching the latest news about Brexit?..Newbies and lurkers are very welcome here..Dont be shy!..Lets nocturnal!

*I'm okay thanks

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x

Na night sweet lady.. "

x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

*I'm okay thanks

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x

Na night sweet lady..

x"

x

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

*I'm okay thanks

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x"

Good evening Coquette...sleep well lovely xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Ok Ash, my fur baby is wanting to snuggle down..see you the morrow.. xxx

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Bit late now..

As is often the case "

Please do visit the nocturnal thread more often but dont bring any sellotape!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Ok Ash, my fur baby is wanting to snuggle down..see you the morrow.. xxx"

Good night Samiss and Molly..sleep well and see you tomorrow xx

over a year ago

Bit late now..

As is often the case

Please do visit the nocturnal thread more often but dont bring any sellotape!"

I promise to leave the sticky stuff behind

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ok Ash, my fur baby is wanting to snuggle down..see you the morrow.. xxx

Good night Samiss and Molly..sleep well and see you tomorrow xx"

Na night, love to honey

over a year ago

*I'm okay thanks

*Am going to sleep now

Night night x

Good evening Coquette...sleep well lovely xx"

Thanks Ash, I hope so xx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

The wine is going down well, it's Spanish & a bit like prosecco.

Tbh, I'd drink anything right now

over a year ago

"The wine is going down well, it's Spanish & a bit like prosecco.

"

Woman after my own heart.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Bit late now..

As is often the case

I promise to leave the sticky stuff behind "

Thank you...I do like to try and not leave a mess especially after midnight!

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Hello Ash mate. I'm just about to put Scrooge on, the Alastair Sim version. I've got it in colour on DVD. What you watching?

over a year ago

Bit late now..

As is often the case

I promise to leave the sticky stuff behind

Thank you...I do like to try and not leave a mess especially after midnight!"

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"The wine is going down well, it's Spanish & a bit like prosecco.

"

I'm glad its going down well...I do prefer Spanish wine...especially Rioja.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hello Ash mate. I'm just about to put Scrooge on, the Alastair Sim version. I've got it in colour on DVD. What you watching?"

Good evening sensual...

I watched a bit of football earlier this evening the Barcelona v Spurs CL game and after that a documentary on BBC4 about Scottish clans which was very interesting. I'm into watching history.

over a year ago

Good evening everyone hope your day has gone well I’m in bed with a nice glass of Stella

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone hope your day has gone well I’m in bed with a nice glass of Stella "

I never drink in bed. I would just spill everything Everywhere, then have to sleep in the wet patch which is never fun.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"Hello Ash mate. I'm just about to put Scrooge on, the Alastair Sim version. I've got it in colour on DVD. What you watching?

Good evening sensual...

I watched a bit of football earlier this evening the Barcelona v Spurs CL game and after that a documentary on BBC4 about Scottish clans which was very interesting. I'm into watching history."

Love history myself. Into ww2, especially the Eastern Front. What era are you into?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening everyone hope your day has gone well I’m in bed with a nice glass of Stella "

Good evening achelsea...Hope you enjoy your beer!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good evening everyone hope your day has gone well I’m in bed with a nice glass of Stella

I never drink in bed. I would just spill everything Everywhere, then have to sleep in the wet patch which is never fun. "

How about tea or coffee?

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone hope your day has gone well I’m in bed with a nice glass of Stella

I never drink in bed. I would just spill everything Everywhere, then have to sleep in the wet patch which is never fun.

How about tea or coffee?"

even worse then it's just a hot wet patch

over a year ago

I never drink in bed. I would just spill everything Everywhere, then have to sleep in the wet patch which is never fun. "

Haha that is very true don’t want to be changing my bed sheets at this time of morning. It would be nice to chat to you privately if that sounds like something you’ll be up for ?

over a year ago

Morning everyone

over a year ago

Haha that is very true don’t want to be changing my bed sheets at this time of morning. It would be nice to chat to you privately if that sounds like something you’ll be up for ?"

Go for it.

over a year ago

"Morning everyone "

I'm still going with good evening because as far as I'm concerned it's not morning till I've woken up. Lol

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hello Ash mate. I'm just about to put Scrooge on, the Alastair Sim version. I've got it in colour on DVD. What you watching?

Good evening sensual...

I watched a bit of football earlier this evening the Barcelona v Spurs CL game and after that a documentary on BBC4 about Scottish clans which was very interesting. I'm into watching history.

Love history myself. Into ww2, especially the Eastern Front. What era are you into?"

More ancient history like the Roman Empire,The crusades,Ottamans,The Arabs when they ruled in Spain,

over a year ago

Haha that is very true don’t want to be changing my bed sheets at this time of morning. It would be nice to chat to you privately if that sounds like something you’ll be up for ?

Go for it. "

I can’t message you as your age minimum is 28 and I’m 21 unfortunately

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

How about tea or coffee?

even worse then it's just a hot wet patch "

How about eating biscuits?!

over a year ago

Go for it.

I can’t message you as your age minimum is 28 and I’m 21 unfortunately "

Oh well that's, that then. what a bugger

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

even worse then it just a hot wet patch

How about eating biscuits?!"

Seriously, what kind of Monster eats biscuits in bed

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Hola OP and all you lovely lads and lasses

over a year ago

Go for it.

I can’t message you as your age minimum is 28 and I’m 21 unfortunately

Oh well that's, that then. what a bugger "

Haha indeed beautiful

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Morning everyone "

Good evening enjoyinglife...Are you taking part in the wiggle it Wednesday thread?

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

How about tea or coffee?

Seriously, what kind of Monster eats biscuits in bed "

A cookie monster?!..sorry couldnt resist that one!

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

A cookie monster?!..sorry couldnt resist that one!"

Oh I hadn't thought of that one.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hola OP and all you lovely lads and lasses "

Hola _wingfellow...

Hows things down under?...It must be day time there already!

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

How about tea or coffee?

Oh I hadn't thought of that one. "

I don't really eat biscuits in bed..would get crumbs everywhere!

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I don't really eat biscuits in bed..would get crumbs everywhere!"

I don't think any civilised person should eat in bed full stop.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

How about tea or coffee?

I don't think any civilised person should eat in bed full stop. "

I'm feeling hungry now!

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I'm feeling hungry now!"

I'm currently trying to resist a bag of Malteser buttons. Not sure if you've tried them but they are another level of Awesomeness.

By *ot-Ash OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks everyone for stopping by on tonights nocturnal madness thread...

Jim should be stopping by at some point during the night when hes finished eating his chocolates!

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I'm feeling hungry now!

I'm currently trying to resist a bag of Malteser buttons. Not sure if you've tried them but they are another level of Awesomeness. "

Ohh they are to die for they’re delicious

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I'm feeling hungry now!

I'm currently trying to resist a bag of Malteser buttons. Not sure if you've tried them but they are another level of Awesomeness.

Ohh they are to die for they’re delicious "

I bought some to put in one of my friends Christmas stockings but I've actually eaten them. I guess that puts me firmly on the naughty list.

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I'm feeling hungry now!

I bought some to put in one of my friends Christmas stockings but I've actually eaten them. I guess that puts me firmly on the naughty list. "

Oh your on my naughty list for sure

over a year ago

How about tea or coffee?

I'm feeling hungry now!

I bought some to put in one of my friends Christmas stockings but I've actually eaten them. I guess that puts me firmly on the naughty list.

Oh your on my naughty list for sure "

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

Good evening sensual...

Love history myself. Into ww2, especially the Eastern Front. What era are you into?

More ancient history like the Roman Empire,The crusades,Ottamans,The Arabs when they ruled in Spain, "

Love all history. Prefer documentaries to a film any day

over a year ago

Good evening sensual...

More ancient history like the Roman Empire,The crusades,Ottamans,The Arabs when they ruled in Spain,

Love all history. Prefer documentaries to a film any day "

I'm more of a film person to be honest although I quite like nature documentaries.

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"Hola OP and all you lovely lads and lasses

Hola _wingfellow...

Hows things down under?...It must be day time there already!"

It sure is, it’s ace! Absolutely loving it. Close to the beach and anything else I’d need and wake up to a beautiful view everyday

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

Good evening sensual...

I'm more of a film person to be honest although I quite like nature documentaries. "

Yes, nature documentaries are brilliant , especially on the BBC. I used to love The Natural world on BBC2

over a year ago

Good evening sensual...

I'm more of a film person to be honest although I quite like nature documentaries.

Yes, nature documentaries are brilliant , especially on the BBC. I used to love The Natural world on BBC2 "

My recent favorites have been Blue Planet 2 and dynasties.

over a year ago

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

Good evening sensual...

Yes, nature documentaries are brilliant , especially on the BBC. I used to love The Natural world on BBC2

My recent favorites have been Blue Planet 2 and dynasties. "

I like Blue Planet . Loads of old BBC nature documentaries on YouTube. I watched the Living Planet a few months ago

Post new Message to Thread