Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I know you

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just had anothet gip-worthy ‘I know you well but I’m not telling you who I am’ message

Things I appreciate :-

1) I have my face on here

2) they have a right to anonymity.

This said:- my grandma taught me ‘if you’ve nothing nice to say do not say it at all’

I have nothing to hide as my partner and I are In a legitimate open relationship.

The question is: if you saw someone you knew personally, would you mail (& in essence taunt them as who knows the mindset of a newbie) or leave them be?

I don’t get it myself?!!

Do explain...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

"If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it. "

What I was about to write. I know two or three on here. I just either keep a distance or block.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Discretion is paramount.

It doesen't matter how public your profile is, hiding behind a shadow saying "You don't know me, but I know you" is sad and likely to indicate someone who barebacks and / or routinely stealths.

over a year ago

The question is: if you saw someone you knew personally, would you mail (& in essence taunt them as who knows the mindset of a newbie) or leave them be

If I did recognise someone I would keep the secret. We are all here for fun and not grief

over a year ago

Probably invite them over for dinner or put on some chameleons cufflinks..but maybe thats just me!

over a year ago

Just block the bastards

Be how you want to be.

over a year ago

"If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it. "

this, i block and even if they do see and know its me (face pic on profile) thats fine. i dont have cock pics on display so all they can see is my body and face.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan
over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"Just block the bastards

Be how you want to be."

Can we refrain from name calling please

over a year ago

I have seen a few people and a couple i know very well as in been friends for over 20 years..just blocked them simple as that. Doesnt bother me if they know im on here though.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

This

It seems to be more of a guy thing to do the whole creepy 'I know who you are' bit, in my experience. They also, bizarrely, seem to think it's cute and disarming

By *allSteveMan
over a year ago

Poole

Had someone I knew message me recently. Was more shocked than anything else. Goes without saying I will be keeping it to myself

over a year ago

No I would not contact. I would leave them alone.

over a year ago

Yes. 100%.

I have found one or two I know on here, block and move on. None of my business. I can't get my head around goading someone or upsetting them, is it a power thing perhaps?

over a year ago

I have had this in the past when I have no thank you. I know who you are anyway, next time I see you in town I will publicly out you

By *heshire CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

It depends on who it is lol... some of message with something funny others I'd block x

Post new Message to Thread