Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas presents 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well as seen on another post am also excited for what getting for Christmas I have a mini list of stuff:

My parents love an support plus bought me some coool games and a silver smashing pumpkins vinyl yipeee

Time off at Christmas (due to my job I not had one off in 9yrs I don’t mind I move Christmas to suit in days after) but this year off sick so off for all of it yipee

My partners support with mental health struggles and physical

Fab forum friends for support post operation

And finally my health for past 2 yrs I had a fucked up knee got operated on in June so finishing year with a new joint and seems a new knee so dec 31 will be discharged from rehab to conquer the world and go back work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Careful you will get people called crass and insensitive if you are not careful

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Careful you will get people called crass and insensitive if you are not careful "

I couldn't possibly comment

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Careful you will get people called crass and insensitive if you are not careful

I couldn't possibly comment"

So dont.

over a year ago

Dublin

"

And finally my health for past 2 yrs I had a fucked up knee got operated on in June so finishing year with a new joint and seems a new knee so dec 31 will be discharged from rehab to conquer the world and go back work"

Well hopefully a fab 2019 to look forward to.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why have your parents already given you your Christmas presents ?

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"

And finally my health for past 2 yrs I had a fucked up knee got operated on in June so finishing year with a new joint and seems a new knee so dec 31 will be discharged from rehab to conquer the world and go back work

Well hopefully a fab 2019 to look forward to."

Are you sure you're posting on the right thread here?

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"Why have your parents already given you your Christmas presents ?"

perhaps they're also swingers and the family is none too strict with the Christian protocols and all?

over a year ago

Dublin

"

Are you sure you're posting on the right thread here?"

STOP trying to contact me through the forums! YOU ARE BLOCKED for a reason READ the site rules.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"

STOP trying to contact me through the forums! YOU ARE BLOCKED for a reason READ the site rules. "

?

I am commenting on the forums -I have no interest in contacting you and never have (as far as I remember anyway) -don't take it personally but I don't even have the first foggy who you are.

over a year ago

I ordered some of the stuff for em cos like the vinyl it’s a limited edition thing so I searched online for it

over a year ago

"

Well hopefully a fab 2019 to look forward to."

Am soooo excited for it idea of no pain plus can start running again seems like bliss

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To beat the rush, maybe?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why have your parents already given you your Christmas presents ?

I ordered some of the stuff for em cos like the vinyl it’s a limited edition thing so I searched online for it"

I give Christmas presents early sometimes.

over a year ago

Dublin

"

Am soooo excited for it idea of no pain plus can start running again seems like bliss

Thanks"

Well I hope you get there its not nice being long term ill its good you have a positive attitude though.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

STOP trying to contact me through the forums! YOU ARE BLOCKED for a reason READ the site rules. "

The rule is people can't ask others to unblock them/ ask why they have blocked them. Anyone can answer anyone's post. Most people wouldn't even know they were blocked from a person and a mod certainly wouldn't know who is blocked from each other so wouldn't be able yo moderate that anyway

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"

Thanks"

It's been a long journey for you and glad you have come out the other side raring to go. Happy 2019

Post new Message to Thread