Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Age - aimed at single women (2)

Jump to newest

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Excuisite deviance made the (well argued) point that I should be aiming for 35-45 on here.

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally highly unlikely I’d meet anyone over 40. On the bottom end I wouldn’t go lower than mid twenties.

Your bottom end is just fine though OP...

over a year ago

30-50 for me

over a year ago

35-55 for me

over a year ago

Depends on the person but generally 30-45 for me

over a year ago

I tend to attract guys in their 40s in here which suits me very nicely...

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Age is nothing, attraction is everything.

over a year ago

Just message who you like the look of.

over a year ago

It's not intentional but I rarely deviate from 40-45. 5-10 years older than me has been my standard every since I started having sex.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Just message who you like the look of. "

Exactly this!

Surely it's an entirely subjective thing? Are we going to have a thread devoted to optimal hairlength on a guy too?

People like what they like, you can't be to everyone's tastes. Ive found the best approach is to just be yourself and find people where you match each others requirements

over a year ago

I am only sexually attracted to men around the same age as myself. Always have been.

over a year ago

I have gone 18/55 bit might extend it as met a few sexier older ladies lately

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

this

over a year ago

Sorry 18 / 61 lol but they're are some fit young looking older ladies on here

over a year ago

"Excuisite deviance made the (well argued) point that I should be aiming for 35-45 on here.

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? "

I think you should go for 48 - 62 with your looks and superior degrees

over a year ago

"Excuisite deviance made the (well argued) point that I should be aiming for 35-45 on here.

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? I think you should go for 48 - 62 with your looks and superior degrees "

over a year ago

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? I think you should go for 48 - 62 with your looks and superior degrees "

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

People set their ages for personal reasons, mine are set as I don't want anyone local out of that range contacting me.

I've met people via the forums, at socials & events slightly out of that range.

Some people are rigid with their choices, others more flexible.

If someone doesn't want to meet you, it may not be your age that is actually the issue.

over a year ago

You know what age group your generally attracted to and unless your after new experiences and a deviation to make life more entertaining, you would usually stick to what your comfortable with.

over a year ago

Depends if there are people in that age group you get on with? What happens if they are 34 or 46.

I have 25 - 55 on mine. Highly unlikely I will ever go younger than about 35 ish though, I havnt quite reconciled myself to being an 'older woman shag' yet.

over a year ago

Youngest I've played with was 22 bit that was in a party environment where lust just took control of us both but usually my meets tend to be 40s to mid 50s but I do chat to people older and a lot younger than my usual meets so wouldn't rule out an 18 yes old or 65 yes old if there was a spark

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

Yor not very open to all though

By *uriousgeorge82Man
over a year ago

exmouth

If theres a connection why should it matter

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? "

Yeah, just realise that these women are age fluid. E.G. 50 = 40 on Fab.

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I have a guide range on my profile but it's really just a "most likely to be attracted to" guess. I haven't changed it in a while, perhaps I should revise it.

I never count out (nor count in) anyone on age.

It is very frustrating to find profiles where you fit everything except their age range by a single year or two and cannot mail them.

By *uriousgeorge82Man
over a year ago

exmouth

"I have a guide range on my profile but it's really just a "most likely to be attracted to" guess. I haven't changed it in a while, perhaps I should revise it.

It is very frustrating to find profiles where you fit everything except their age range by a single year or two and cannot mail them."

Totally agree its so frustrating especially when u never know you kight just actually get on

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I have a guide range on my profile but it's really just a "most likely to be attracted to" guess. I haven't changed it in a while, perhaps I should revise it.

It is very frustrating to find profiles where you fit everything except their age range by a single year or two and cannot mail them."

over a year ago

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? Yeah, just realise that these women are age fluid. E.G. 50 = 40 on Fab. "

That's what I said. Some people (not just women) take 5-10 years off of their age.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? Yeah, just realise that these women are age fluid. E.G. 50 = 40 on Fab.

That's what I said. Some people (not just women) take 5-10 years off of their age."

When I first joined I wish I had put a few years on. Too honest. Seems anything 50+ on here is over the hill or on the verge of it.

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"It is very frustrating to find profiles where you fit everything except their age range by a single year or two and cannot mail them. "

Don't get me wrong, people can make their own choices, but when it's only a year (and sometimes a week or a day depending on timing) it is frustrating when everything else seems to align. Not wrong, just frustrating.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It is very frustrating to find profiles where you fit everything except their age range by a single year or two and cannot mail them.

Don't get me wrong, people can make their own choices, but when it's only a year (and sometimes a week or a day depending on timing) it is frustrating when everything else seems to align. Not wrong, just frustrating."

Yeah, I can imagine. You don't know whether they would like you though either. So the filter isn't the only thing separating.

over a year ago

My filters start at 25 but I'd prefer closer to 30 unless mature

Upper age would be around 50 but would have to look younger

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm 26 so I tend to set my limits for men at 25 to 40. It depends on the individual really as there are men a few years over 40 I've been attracted to before and I've also had an ex who was a bit over a year younger than me.

However in general I tend to most often go for men about 28-33ish. For me they tend to be a good balance of old enough to at least be fairly mature but not old enough that I feel as though I'm with someone old enough to be my dad. I've also found that men 10+ years older interested in younger women can often have an attitude that they automatically know better because of their age or treat me like I am not mentally their equal because I am younger. Also if someone is significantly older than me then we are likely to be at different stages in life and have less in common (not always the case though).

As for younger men, from my experience men in their late 20s plus are better in bed than those younger. I'm not sure if it's getting better with experience and confidence or more that younger men can be more selfish in bed. Again not always the case. Some of the best sex I've had was with a guy a year younger than me.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The numbers next to a name never reflect the personality of whoever they are attached to.

over a year ago

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? Yeah, just realise that these women are age fluid. E.G. 50 = 40 on Fab.

That's what I said. Some people (not just women) take 5-10 years off of their age. When I first joined I wish I had put a few years on. Too honest. Seems anything 50+ on here is over the hill or on the verge of it. "

Not for some of us

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

That's what I said. Some people (not just women) take 5-10 years off of their age. When I first joined I wish I had put a few years on. Too honest. Seems anything 50+ on here is over the hill or on the verge of it.

Not for some of us "

Still life in the old dog yet hey (joking)

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

18-34 generally, I sometimes go a little higher, 35 ish.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Personally highly unlikely I’d meet anyone over 40. On the bottom end I wouldn’t go lower than mid twenties.

Your bottom end is just fine though OP..."

Yep yours isn’t half bad either.

over a year ago

All 18 - 25 y/o ladies and lady boys DM me

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

35 - 54 are my preferences. It used to be lower but I was getting a lot of messages from guys that seemed to think with their dicks. I thought by the time they got to 35 they'd be over that but I may have to review!!! Re the older end, you do occasionally find a guy who's still got 'it'.

I prefer around 42ish though.

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

25-45 but I did make an exception for 24 once...lol

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

As long as they've a nice smile , sparkle in their eyes and good conversation. Age don't matter to me

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

My requirements change - I used to meet some of the younger men who pursued me, even those less than half my age, didn't bother me or them - six foot of beefcake is six foot of beefcake when you just feel like some nsa sex, I was only concerned with mutual attraction!

But I got bored with guys in their 20's and 30's, and now will rarely meet anyone in their 40's even, though there are far more of those ages who appear to be superficially more physically attractive.

But as I actually would rather be in a relationship, I want to spend quality time with people who I genuinely enjoy socially (and vice versa) so now it's the fitter guys in their 50's and even 60's who hold my attention most.

over a year ago

Any 25 y/os about?

over a year ago

That's what I said. Some people (not just women) take 5-10 years off of their age. When I first joined I wish I had put a few years on. Too honest. Seems anything 50+ on here is over the hill or on the verge of it.

Not for some of us Still life in the old dog yet hey (joking)"

I just got some free chips at the chip shop- This old bitch still got it

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Not for some of us Still life in the old dog yet hey (joking)

I just got some free chips at the chip shop- This old bitch still got it "

Boom! Go you

over a year ago

I would like to say it doesn't matter but I find it difficult engaging in a conversation with younger guys. I find them hard work, the flow seems to be more natural with older men

over a year ago

"I would like to say it doesn't matter but I find it difficult engaging in a conversation with younger guys. I find them hard work, the flow seems to be more natural with older men "

Hello young lady x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I tinker with my limits based on what's working for me. If you don't have good reasons for setting things a certain way, experimenting to find what works is a good way to go about it.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"My requirements change - I used to meet some of the younger men who pursued me, even those less than half my age, didn't bother me or them - six foot of beefcake is six foot of beefcake when you just feel like some nsa sex, I was only concerned with mutual attraction!

But I got bored with guys in their 20's and 30's, and now will rarely meet anyone in their 40's even, though there are far more of those ages who appear to be superficially more physically attractive.

But as I actually would rather be in a relationship, I want to spend quality time with people who I genuinely enjoy socially (and vice versa) so now it's the fitter guys in their 50's and even 60's who hold my attention most. "

My dad can run 5k quicker than I can, is about my height, and looks a bit like me. You’d be on him like a rat up a drain pipe...

Sadly for you he’s happily married .

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"My requirements change - I used to meet some of the younger men who pursued me, even those less than half my age, didn't bother me or them - six foot of beefcake is six foot of beefcake when you just feel like some nsa sex, I was only concerned with mutual attraction!

But as I actually would rather be in a relationship, I want to spend quality time with people who I genuinely enjoy socially (and vice versa) so now it's the fitter guys in their 50's and even 60's who hold my attention most.

My dad can run 5k quicker than I can, is about my height, and looks a bit like me. You’d be on him like a rat up a drain pipe...

Sadly for you he’s happily married . "

I like the tramp on chips analogy better.

over a year ago

From profiles and experience, I dare say:

18-24 You'll have a hard time

25-29 It becomes a lot easier but you still have to prove your maturity to a point.

30-39 is probably the sweet spot for men on this site.

40+ I think your chances may start to dip just from reading profiles but not sure how it translates to practice

over a year ago

Does really matter the age range.....

Just stay away from those single mothers.....

They can be a nightmare....

over a year ago

"Does really matter the age range.....

They can be a nightmare...."

Care to enlighten? Super curious now

over a year ago

I’m with you on that one.. tired single mums are terrible and they start crying after every party

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You would make a cool step dad though.

over a year ago

Why?

over a year ago

remember these things act as a filter

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ha, sprinters are more my body type than distance runners, and I'm one of those annoying women who won't chase any man, let alone a married one!

Well, other than Funky - I'd chase him of course, 'cos he's a sex god.

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway?

over a year ago

Ha, sprinters are more my body type than distance runners, and I'm one of those annoying women who won't chase any man, let alone a married one!

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway? "

he's working in Florida in motown

over a year ago

Marriage never stopped anyone

over a year ago

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway? "

I hotlisted him so I can look at his arse now and then.

over a year ago

You heard the man

Stay away

over a year ago

"Personally highly unlikely I’d meet anyone over 40. On the bottom end I wouldn’t go lower than mid twenties.

Your bottom end is just fine though OP..."

Aw dammit!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway? he's working in Florida in motown "

Oh wow...I miss him!!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

They can be a nightmare....

You heard the man

Stay away "

over a year ago

Your bottom end is just fine though OP...

Aw dammit! "

??

over a year ago

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway? he's working in Florida in motown

Oh wow...I miss him!! "

he's fine he has boogie nights

over a year ago

Oh wow...I miss him!! "

he's fine he has boogie nights

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"From profiles and experience, I dare say:

18-24 You'll have a hard time

25-29 It becomes a lot easier but you still have to prove your maturity to a point.

30-39 is probably the sweet spot for men on this site.

40+ I think your chances may start to dip just from reading profiles but not sure how it translates to practice"

Yep agree with most of that.

At 40+ their chances start to dip, to be fair, although I judge each case on its own merits ...

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh wow...I miss him!! he's fine he has boogie nights "

He might be fine but I'm in withdrawl!!! I need him to tell me how he wants to cup my breasts....

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Where is the Funkster nowadays anyway?

I hotlisted him so I can look at his arse now and then.

"

It was so far down I thought we'd lost him, two months since he's been online!

over a year ago

Oh wow...I miss him!! he's fine he has boogie nights

He might be fine but I'm in withdrawl!!! I need him to tell me how he wants to cup my breasts.... "

he's got big hands then

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

He might be fine but I'm in withdrawl!!! I need him to tell me how he wants to cup my breasts.... he's got big hands then"

He's a sex god, of course he has!

over a year ago

He might be fine but I'm in withdrawl!!! I need him to tell me how he wants to cup my breasts.... he's got big hands then

He's a sex god, of course he has! "

omg stop drooling on the keyboard

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

single mother here... slightly offended

over a year ago

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a lad who was younger than I thought I'd be interested in. Need to be flexible with these things or you can miss out!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've put a small window as my preference, as most men lie about their age, or they genuinely had a bloody hard paper round and look 10 years older than I do!

over a year ago

They can be a nightmare.... single mother here... slightly offended "

I can't see how it even matters on a swingers site

I'm sure no ones bringing their kids along

I could lie and say I had none

No meets would be any the wiser

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

He might be fine but I'm in withdrawl!!! I need him to tell me how he wants to cup my breasts.... he's got big hands then

He's a sex god, of course he has! omg stop drooling on the keyboard "

Now, now, don't be jealous of the Funky!

over a year ago

He's a sex god, of course he has! omg stop drooling on the keyboard

Now, now, don't be jealous of the Funky! "

oh let me handle your bosoms

over a year ago

When I was in my twenties I liked men 5-10 years older than me, once I divorced for the first time in my mid-thirties I started to go for younger men and still do. I'd like to find men of my own age and older attractive but I simply don't!

over a year ago

Don't they target their age range at men they think they deserve- like an ego thing? So if the woman is 47 and wants to meet a 27 year old she knows she's a hot old bird.

My age range is whoever will meet me in daylight.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Now, now, don't be jealous of the Funky! oh let me handle your bosoms "

Shan't, what you think this is, Instanork.com??

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for?

Don't they target their age range at men they think they deserve- like an ego thing? So if the woman is 47 and wants to meet a 27 year old she knows she's a hot old bird.

My age range is whoever will meet me in daylight. "

No vampires then.

over a year ago

Now, now, don't be jealous of the Funky! oh let me handle your bosoms

Shan't, what you think this is, Instanork.com?? "

mork calling mindy nannooo nannooo

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

My filters start at 24, I think I tend to meet people who are 27/28 years plus, as I find guys who are just that little bit older tend to be a bit more confident with what I'm looking for.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"My filters start at 24, I think I tend to meet people who are 27/28 years plus, as I find guys who are just that little bit older tend to be a bit more confident with what I'm looking for. "

Fancy a dirty weekend in the big smoke?

over a year ago

My age range is whoever will meet me in daylight. "

I'm not a hot old bird, but, as men of all ages get desperate, I cream off the top ones.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I'm not a hot old bird, but, as men of all ages get desperate, I cream off the top ones."

I'll message you in 10 years

over a year ago

I'm not a hot old bird, but, as men of all ages get desperate, I cream off the top ones."

I couldn't see your profile as it's hidden so i wouldn't message u as I like to know what and who your interested

over a year ago

They can be a nightmare.... single mother here... slightly offended

No meets would be any the wiser "

Please don’t be offended.....

My problem with single moms is the weekends they are with their children....

They tend to become needy and expect lots of attention.... because they are stuck doing child oriented things.... they expect you to be in constant contact ....

In theory dating a single mother is great for a single guy... you get 2 weekends of fun and 2 weekends to do whatever you want...

But in reality some single moms expect you to be in the house because they are stuck in the house or worse not to date other people....

So therefore my advice to the Op is to avoid single moms....

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

They tend to become needy and expect lots of attention.... because they are stuck doing child oriented things.... they expect you to be in constant contact ....

In theory dating a single mother is great for a single guy... you get 2 weekends of fun and 2 weekends to do whatever you want...

But in reality some single moms expect you to be in the house because they are stuck in the house or worse not to date other people....

"

You're a brave man

over a year ago

"

I get a day every week personally

And until the 2 most recent the guys I met were the ones to pitch fits when I got a new veri

over a year ago

"

Sounds fair

over a year ago

And until the 2 most recent the guys I met were the ones to pitch fits when I got a new veri

"

It must be my bad luck then..... I get abuse if I’m not in the house texting all weekend...

over a year ago

But you *are* a hot old bird.

I'll have to cream off the bottom.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It must be my bad luck then..... I get abuse if I’m not in the house texting all weekend..."

I've had that, "You're on Fab but you haven't replied to my message".

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

I can understand your thinking in the dating world but still applicable for FAB meets?

over a year ago

here. have my suit of armour

over a year ago

I'm not a hot old bird, but, as men of all ages get desperate, I cream off the top ones.

I'll have to cream off the bottom."

Do you fancy me?

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I miss out by 1 month.

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

No meets would be any the wiser "

exactly...my children are well away from my fab life.... The only impacty motherhood has is that I don't meet at my place

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

perhaps some might be like that....but fab for me is just a little "me time" I'm well aware of the fact that I may not hear from someone again after meeting them..and also people regularly disappear from conversations etc...it's just fab....it doesn't bother me

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

haha same! I got grief off 2 past meets when I got my last Veri

over a year ago

"

I have not had that experience with a single mother and would not avoid them.

over a year ago

I can understand your thinking in the dating world but still applicable for FAB meets?"

I’m not saying all single women online do this...

But the lines in the swinging world and dating world can become blurred....

A man will look at a relationship as nothing but casual and a woman can look at it as much more....

I’m can only comment on my experience and talking to female co workers and female swingers I have met....

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I can understand your thinking in the dating world but still applicable for FAB meets?

A man will look at a relationship as nothing but casual and a woman can look at it as much more....

I’m can only comment on my experience and talking to female co workers and female swingers I have met...."

You shouldn't be such husband material then.

over a year ago

I’m can only comment on my experience and talking to female co workers and female swingers I have met.... You shouldn't be such husband material then. "

I’m not husband material at all.

It’s just the thrill of the chase with women I meet... I tell them.... I’m the guy you have sex with until you meet your future husband... I make them put me in their phone as D.O.C = dick on call...

I never call or text first.. I let them call or text me when they need me.. I still take them on dates and have a great time... but I don’t make myself too available....

I’m doing ok , but when I retire... it’s game on. I’ll be looking to get married and have children..

Hopefully I’ll have some sperm left....

By *ady-LoverMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Age is nothing, attraction is everything. "

Have to agree

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I’m can only comment on my experience and talking to female co workers and female swingers I have met.... You shouldn't be such husband material then.

It’s just the thrill of the chase with women I meet... I tell them.... I’m the guy you have sex with until you meet your future husband... I make them put me in their phone as D.O.C = dick on call...

I never call or text first.. I let them call or text me when they need me.. I still take them on dates and have a great time... but I don’t make myself too available....

I’m doing ok , but when I retire... it’s game on. I’ll be looking to get married and have children..

Hopefully I’ll have some sperm left...."

You fucking crack me up and I don't believe it if I was gay I'd marry you in a heartbeat.

over a year ago

I’m can only comment on my experience and talking to female co workers and female swingers I have met.... You shouldn't be such husband material then.

We would never fuck

I live by never sending the first text

And I'm pretty shit at replying unless I'm horny

Maybe you've met single mums with just the one kid

over a year ago

Filthily yet eloquently explained, thanks!

over a year ago

incredible

over a year ago

Hopefully I’ll have some sperm left....

We would never fuck

I live by never sending the first text

And I'm pretty shit at replying unless I'm horny

Maybe you've met single mums with just the one kid "

We probably wouldn’t fuck ..... that little thing called the Atlantic Ocean would prevent that...

over a year ago

Now your porn dilemma makes sense

Americans hahha

over a year ago

"Now your porn dilemma makes sense

Americans hahha "

Well you should be in gratitude to us crazy Americans...

Without us , you guys would be speaking German...

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Thoughts? Please can we now have a sensible thread which brainstorms the age ranges single women on here go for? Yeah, just realise that these women are age fluid. E.G. 50 = 40 on Fab. "

By *uxomBloomsWoman
over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

On here my age preference is set at 42 to 56 but in a spar/ party situation when I'm in the thick of it... I'm much less strict on age and other aspects.

over a year ago

"Now your porn dilemma makes sense

Americans hahha

Well you should be in gratitude to us crazy Americans...

Without us , you guys would be speaking German..."

Delusional.

over a year ago

Ha you tart

over a year ago

My age range has varied, but on adverage 30-50. Most guys I've had fun with 30-40.

over a year ago

Do you fancy me?"

I meant you get the top blokes and I'd have the bottom ones.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

This is absolutely priceless. Love it

over a year ago

Do you fancy me?

I meant you get the top blokes and I'd have the bottom ones. "

Yea, but you think I'm *hot*

Post new Message to Thread