Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Connection on the forums??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if it's just me being over sensitive but seems people have been snappy on here of late. Not always respecting that people have opinions that don't gel with your own seems to be the main issue.

So let's concentrate on the nice and ultimately what we are all have for which is naughtiness with a like minded hotty.

How many of you have clicked on the forums? Have any meets resulted from forum interaction of late? Is there someone on the forums you have your eye on? So come on folks, let's have more flirting and less bitching

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

There are plenty of people on the forum that I'd like to make a connection with, but so far no meets have come from the forum.

As for being snappy, if I disagree with someone I just ignore it rather than fan the flames. Life is too short to get into keyboard wars on here.

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I tend to use the forums as a way of getting to know people and engaging with others, whether it be flirting or just general chit chat.

It's not always harmonious but sometimes that's a good thing too

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im nice. And can flirt

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have met several people from the forums and will continue to see them, but I try not to meet new people from here, it causes too much aggro.

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Im nice. And can flirt "

I don't think I've seen that...

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Well you're certainly nice! No experience of your flirting capabilities though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You look very nice!

Reply privately

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

We met through a forum post 3 years. It was a Face Pic Friday thread.

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"Im nice. And can flirt

You look very nice! "

As do you OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im nice. And can flirt

I don't think I've seen that... "

Do I dare do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im nice. And can flirt

You look very nice!

As do you OP."

Very

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Im nice. And can flirt

I don't think I've seen that...

Do I dare do "

It's OK so long as there are words as well

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I don't know if it's just me being over sensitive but seems people have been snappy on here of late. Not always respecting that people have opinions that don't gel with your own seems to be the main issue.

So let's concentrate on the nice and ultimately what we are all have for which is naughtiness with a like minded hotty.

How many of you have clicked on the forums? Have any meets resulted from forum interaction of late? Is there someone on the forums you have your eye on? So come on folks, let's have more flirting and less bitching "

Yep.

A couple of good meets have resulted from my interactions on here .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only gets bitchy when people spit their dummies out

Reply privately

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Spoke to a few people from forums once or twice but never met anyone. Plenty I'd like to though

Reply privately

over a year ago

All my meets baring 2 have come thru the forum i love it here i get a brief glimpse at peoples personalitys before desiding weather i like them and as humour is my biggest turn on the forum makes it easier for me

Reply privately

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Ah it’s not that bad, you just have to wear ya big girl knickers and know when to walk away

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 15:09:48]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve clicked with a few recently and quite a lot over the years, but haven’t met anyone for 4 1/2 years. I have a feeling that may change in 2019....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!"
thats an issue too good point

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a shit flirt and hotties I like don't always like me.

C'est la vie...

(I would caveat that with I'm chatting with some absolute stunners. Yes, punching above my weight, however they are all at least 100 miles away.)

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I have met three people from the forums for sex

All positive contributors and hot as fuck.

I also ping some Kik stuff back and forth from some fellow forumites.

The snappy ones who project misery and negativity don’t attract me.

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Can't beat a good old fashioned flirt

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I've made several connections via the forums, which have resulted in meeting two very lovely ladies, and who I now class as genuine friends, and one 'almost' meet. I do chat with other people around the country, as this is the nature of Fab, most I will never meet because of geography, others......well, who knows?

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Most of my meets have come through the forums, but none for about the last 18 months

Faf anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All of you expect the ones who sent me private messages to insult me.

They secretly love me really

Reply privately

over a year ago

Made some amazing friends through the forums and it's helped filter the kind of people I'd like in my life.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

All of my meets have been through the forums and I don't regret a single one of them - the forums are a good way not only to make that initial connection but also to see the person beyond the profile text in the first place.

Although when they lazily trail their hand in the water as they bob along it can be a wonderful sight

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Made some amazing friends through the forums and it's helped filter the kind of people I'd like in my life. "

I'd like to be in someones life ... but I'm far to weird for just about most on here obviously ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of my best meets have been with forum women. Luckily they are all good friends and hopefully when logistics allow I will meet them again. It’s all good

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 15:30:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never met anyone from the forums! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find the forums a great place to get chatting. The conversation has a place to start whereas it can take time to get going when messaging strangers.

Plus you get an idea of their personality beforehand.

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Im not rude or snappy -mis understood is all!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Made some amazing friends through the forums and it's helped filter the kind of people I'd like in my life.

I'd like to be in someones life ... but I'm far to weird for just about most on here obviously ... "

We are all weird in our own way.. it's just about finding someone weird in the same way

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"I find the forums a great place to get chatting. The conversation has a place to start whereas it can take time to get going when messaging strangers.

Plus you get an idea of their personality beforehand. "

The logic makes sense, but as a male unless you are a "stand-out" (and most of us aren't) the odds are still stacked against you.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Directly through forum interaction hasn’t led to one single meet in over eight years , and I doubt it ever will . We have met a few that contribute though , but by luck rather than judgement .

I would agree that there seems to be a fractious feeling on many threads at the moment .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find the forums a great place to get chatting. The conversation has a place to start whereas it can take time to get going when messaging strangers.

The logic makes sense, but as a male unless you are a "stand-out" (and most of us aren't) the odds are still stacked against you."

I wouldn't say that. I've spoken with people based on a single comment having not seen them around before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The logic makes sense, but as a male unless you are a "stand-out" (and most of us aren't) the odds are still stacked against you."

so stand out theres nothing overly special about me that makes me better than anyone

Reply privately

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

"The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!thats an issue too good point"

But it’s also a great excuse for a few nights away in a hotel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!thats an issue too good point

But it’s also a great excuse for a few nights away in a hotel "

well theres that

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!thats an issue too good point

But it’s also a great excuse for a few nights away in a hotel well theres that "

But it's not always possible for some people

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've been fortunate to meet lots of lovely forum folk, at groups socials.

STP, Heathrow, London & Manchester.

I've met some amazing people, found a group of Crazy Birds I can now call my best friends.

I've had 'encounters' with a few after initially chatting here.

Some were brief, although we still chat, and found something I didn't even know I was looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have noticed a certain degree of arrogance on the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve met mostly forum people and have some really good friends also on here. There’s one particular person I like but it’s never gonna happen . Never mind. The people on here are generally great though I think

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I’ve met mostly forum people and have some really good friends also on here. There’s one particular person I like but it’s never gonna happen . Never mind. The people on here are generally great though I think "

Never say never Nora, we haven’t chatted that much yet (age gap might be a factor though) x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve met mostly forum people and have some really good friends also on here. There’s one particular person I like but it’s never gonna happen . Never mind. The people on here are generally great though I think

Never say never Nora, we haven’t chatted that much yet (age gap might be a factor though) x "

Haha. Shave that beard off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve met mostly forum people and have some really good friends also on here. There’s one particular person I like but it’s never gonna happen . Never mind. The people on here are generally great though I think "
im sorry im too far and beardy

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I’ve met mostly forum people and have some really good friends also on here. There’s one particular person I like but it’s never gonna happen . Never mind. The people on here are generally great though I think

Never say never Nora, we haven’t chatted that much yet (age gap might be a factor though) x

Haha. Shave that beard off "

Yeah. It’s never gonna happen .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve met one person, we didn’t meet through the forums but he started using them after I’d met him.

I have noticed sometimes forum meets end up negatively, Lots of drama on here. Might just be my interpretation though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have made a couple of good friends down to the forums and I have made a real connection to a wonderful woman who lives quite far away but we have been chatting a lot on WhatsApp and now on the phone with a weekend in Wales planned soon

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've only ever met forumites while over for the Lounge Socials, and have to say they are just the bestest bunch of nutters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve met one person, we didn’t meet through the forums but he started using them after I’d met him.

I have noticed sometimes forum meets end up negatively, Lots of drama on here. Might just be my interpretation though. "

Yep I’ve had that. That’s why I don’t do veris anymore, much easier

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get on well with lots of people from the Forums and have made a number of good online friends and had a number of great meets! My Fab experience both in terms of messaging and meeting has been greatly enhanced by being on here.

And there’s a few people that properly dislike me too!

Acrimonious blocks on their part but I’m too old for all that bobbins so no longer counter block back like I used to so have nobody on my block list any more!

Reply privately

By *heGentleman2024Man
over a year ago

North West

The forums have got me in touch with a lot of people thats on the same wavelength, plenty of flirting and meets resulted

Sometimes what people say on them comes accros in the completely wrong way.

But i enjoy them

Reply privately

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

I notice its the same couple of people that try and act all clever and pick at some ones thread, knowing exactly what they mean but picking at it just to be a div

Reply privately

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’ve met some very lovely people from the forums. Some that I count as real friends now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the forum and mostly everyone on it , but I like keeping it separate from meeting too. I'm far enough away from most people that that's generally not an issue though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of forumites through the socials at the STP and Manchester. They’re a great crazy bunch, and people I’m glad to call my friends. I’ve also spoke to some on the forums that have resulted in meets. The ones that are negative I tend to give a wide birth too x

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

It would be very unlikely I would meet anyone from the forums on a one 2 one arrangement ever again (no comment). Social events when we happen to be in the same place brilliant or clubs.

Like most on here speak to some great men/womem and at times the forums can be fun. X

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I've never met anyone from the forums! X"

You probably spend too much time in the clubs, spread your wings a little.....

Reply privately

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

To be fair I think a lot of intent is miss understood on forums when it is all written text devoid of facial expressions, body language and voice tone. I supppse that's why they made emoji's to help solve this. But I am still rubbish remembering to use them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair I think a lot of intent is miss understood on forums when it is all written text devoid of facial expressions, body language and voice tone. I supppse that's why they made emoji's to help solve this. But I am still rubbish remembering to use them."

Same here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

i have received messages from some nice women and couples from the forum in my time.

some wish to discuss a point more personally and some thankfully have made me see a mistake ive made.

i do feel a lot gets misunderstood in the heat of the moment and things do get a little out of hand.

but i can say some i have developed a message based friendship i wouldnt of had if i had not joined in here.

some check in from time to time which is nice and 1 or 2 have asked about meeting but at the moment the meets i have planned will be my last for a while.

things change in life so what you may discount today may appeal tomorrow.

never say never and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have noticed a certain degree of arrogance on the forums "

Arrogance in what way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never met anyone from the forums! X

You probably spend too much time in the clubs, spread your wings a little..... "

Been on/off here four years. Met people from the chatrooms and been to their adult house parties and social 1:1 meets etc!

My lifestyle - disability, limits my free time in the evening, once work is done and I have to rest!

Maybe one day, I'll be able to travel further to socialise more!

Thanks for your input sweetie, nice of you X

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I have noticed a certain degree of arrogance on the forums

Arrogance in what way?"

Arrogance is the way forward . If you know you’ve got it, may as well flaunt it .

Reply privately

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Is there a way of blocking people... So you never get to see their posts?

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Is there a way of blocking people... So you never get to see their posts? "

Ignoring them works for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find the forums hard work tbf.

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have made some lovely friends from the forums....have I had hanky panky with them? Well that’s for me to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

I chat to a few lovely ladies on the forum but all are too far away or too sensible, or both, to ever meet me. So, yes, there's a connection of sorts..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met many Forumites over the years and enjoyed their company at Socials. I've also met a few for sex on a one to one. In my experience, fucking popular Forumites incites jealously and bitching and is not worth the aggro. I'm back to finding local guys at the moment, less drama.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've met many Forumites over the years and enjoyed their company at Socials. I've also met a few for sex on a one to one. In my experience, fucking popular Forumites incites jealously and bitching and is not worth the aggro. I'm back to finding local guys at the moment, less drama. "

Perhaps you should consider fucking unpopular forumites?....

Reply privately

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I can’t say I’ve had a connection purely from the forums. That has come later after text chats, voice chats and meets. The forum has often been the initial place we conversed in a lot of cases. There are some pretty awesome people here.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've met two people who messaged me off the back of a forum comment I've made. Neither really used the forums with any regularity though.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Is there a way of blocking people... So you never get to see their posts? "

I wish!!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Tried chatting to a few but I'm blocked for some reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly forum bullies drag others down ... And sadly they do exist ... A real shame but that's the internet for you x

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm really nice... honest I am x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly forum bullies drag others down ... And sadly they do exist ... A real shame but that's the internet for you x"

Don’t let them. It is the internet. It’s not real x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I come to the forums for the bantz, to see who's around, to get myself known, to put across who I am and what I'm about better than my profile dues it.

Chatted with a few I've met in the forums. No meets yet.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Think we met one person from the forums at a Fab social, but not ‘met’ anyone from the forum...yet!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly forum bullies drag others down ... And sadly they do exist ... A real shame but that's the internet for you x"

yes i had some that use this forum tell others not to meet me. friend showed me what they were saying on facebook as im not on it.

some think they own the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Virtual bullies?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've yet to work out how that actually works.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I don't know if it's just me being over sensitive but seems people have been snappy on here of late. Not always respecting that people have opinions that don't gel with your own seems to be the main issue.

How many of you have clicked on the forums? Have any meets resulted from forum interaction of late? Is there someone on the forums you have your eye on? So come on folks, let's have more flirting and less bitching "

Does marrying someone you met via the forums count...........

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really enjoy the forums,you can have a laugh and chat with lots of peeps.

I treat everyone with respect and generally get the same back so all in all it’s good

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

The forums are great for identifying people you think are cool and intelligent and I like to try and chat to them.

They are also great for identifying people to avoid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've met many Forumites over the years and enjoyed their company at Socials. I've also met a few for sex on a one to one. In my experience, fucking popular Forumites incites jealously and bitching and is not worth the aggro. I'm back to finding local guys at the moment, less drama.

Perhaps you should consider fucking unpopular forumites?.... "

Ooh that would be a great idea for a thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How many of you have clicked on the forums? Have any meets resulted from forum interaction of late? Is there someone on the forums you have your eye on? So come on folks, let's have more flirting and less bitching

Does marrying someone you met via the forums count...........

A"

It's not a dating site. People don't meet off here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive met a couple of forumites - but a while back under the pseudonym of a different disneyfuckincharachter

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I've met many Forumites over the years and enjoyed their company at Socials. I've also met a few for sex on a one to one. In my experience, fucking popular Forumites incites jealously and bitching and is not worth the aggro. I'm back to finding local guys at the moment, less drama.

Perhaps you should consider fucking unpopular forumites?....

Ooh that would be a great idea for a thread. "

I'd love that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm new to the forums and I thought you were all nuts to start with.

I sit back and giggle at lots of the quick wit.

Been drawn into some posts by annoyance which is always the tempt sometimes.

Live and learn

Reply privately

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Is there a way of blocking people... So you never get to see their posts?

I wish!! "

Glad to see someone was on my wavelength

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there a way of blocking people... So you never get to see their posts?

I wish!!

Glad to see someone was on my wavelength "

Hope you can see mine xoxoxo gg hh xoc

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve got the same opinions of lots, and different views with lots of others.

If I click with people, it’s great. If I don’t, I’m sure they have or at least will with many on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm new to the forums and I thought you were all nuts to start with.

I sit back and giggle at lots of the quick wit.

Been drawn into some posts by annoyance which is always the tempt sometimes.

Live and learn "

Good observation they are all nuts! Apart from my good self of course

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Perhaps you should consider fucking unpopular forumites?.... "

Yep, queue forming here......

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I used to use the chat rooms a lot but I've grown up now... ..many people on these forums are well funny and is probably the main reason I come on here... I post a load of inane nonsense myself mainly though, As for meeting anyone from the forums, well it's not happened as yet, but hey, one never knows I suppose .. However I think I put most off really

Reply privately

By *easeme13Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough Kettering harrowden isham Northampton Milton Keynes

Absolutely love your profile (having actually read it) and your pictures are all Fab!

I’d love to have a connection with you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never came across any!

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Absolutely love your profile (having actually read it) and your pictures are all Fab!

I’d love to have a connection with you x"

Who ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly forum bullies drag others down ... And sadly they do exist ... A real shame but that's the internet for you x

Don’t let them. It is the internet. It’s not real x"

I used to let them get to me, but I don't now ... It is real though when they get personal.

I now simply block and treat them with the contempt they deserve x

Reply privately

By *easeme13Man
over a year ago

"Absolutely love your profile (having actually read it) and your pictures are all Fab!

I’d love to have a connection with you x

Who ?"

Haha....that would’ve helped eh! Ladylick

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I’ve met loads from the forum but I have been here a long time. There’s also loads more I’d like to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I rarely comment lately and just lurk in the corners of the forums in a rather awkward and nervous manner.

Reply privately

By *easeme13Man
over a year ago

"The people I do feel a bit of a connection with are miles away!"

I’d love to have a connection with you....and not many miles away either x"

Reply privately

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

Sweet divine...you are certainly nice!! Great pics and a stunning ass! Hope you don't mind me getting that off my chest!!!

Reply privately

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sadly forum bullies drag others down ... And sadly they do exist ... A real shame but that's the internet for you x

I used to let them get to me, but I don't now ... It is real though when they get personal.

I now simply block and treat them with the contempt they deserve x"

Best advice however you end up blocking a lot these days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I now simply block and treat them with the contempt they deserve x

Best advice however you end up blocking a lot these days. "

What really makes me chuckle tho are those who think calling me fat is an insult ... I don't block them, I need a chuckle every now and then

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Our last meet was from the forums, plenty more that we would like to meet as well. The only trouble with connecting with people on the forums is that most of the ones you like live so far away.

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I rarely comment lately and just lurk in the corners of the forums in a rather awkward and nervous manner.

"

Come out from that corner and play won’t you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey the negativity of the forums, isn't really selling it to those who only watch and read lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 20:05:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

i make a connection on this forum from a cable connected to my laptop.

this cable is then connected to a router.

then this router send the information down a cable at high speed to a oh ffs you get the picture

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Crikey the negativity of the forums, isn't really selling it to those who only watch and read lol"

Very true, even a thread encouraging to mention the good stuff gets to the point where everyone starts to boast how many people they block and why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 08:57:16]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Disconnected by poster at 12/12/18 08:57:16]"

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Hey lady! Make it happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey lady! Make it happen! "

I’ve sort of tried. I don’t chase xx

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’ve sort of tried. I don’t chase xx"

Why not?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met 2 ladies from the forum and rogerd them both

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I love trawling through forum threads (most I hasten to add - some I don’t get )

I’ve met some lovely ‘virtual’ friends here and a couple I’ve met personally. I tagged a guy in a thread weeks back and have since met and we are meeting again this weekend BINGO! So for me the forums have been good fun, at times informative and often

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? "

dont believe her iv had to get a cab for distance

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Why not? dont believe her iv had to get a cab for distance "

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve sort of tried. I don’t chase xx"

Go back and have another go then ditch it

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's always the same three blokes stirring things on the forum. Then act like butter wouldn't melt either by pm or on here when pulled up on it.

As for liking someone from the forums, yes I do! We've spoken for awhile but very unlikely we'll ever meet. He really lives quite far away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go back and have another go then ditch it "

Maybe. x

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"It's always the same three blokes stirring things on the forum. Then act like butter wouldn't melt either by pm or on here when pulled up on it.

As for liking someone from the forums, yes I do! We've spoken for awhile but very unlikely we'll ever meet. He really lives quite far away. "

Who are they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's always the same three blokes stirring things on the forum. Then act like butter wouldn't melt either by pm or on here when pulled up on it.

As for liking someone from the forums, yes I do! We've spoken for awhile but very unlikely we'll ever meet. He really lives quite far away. "

See that distance as an adventure and not a barrier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the years I’ve met a lot of ‘forumites’ socially, and a handful for intimate meets. I found, with one meet in particular, that the combination of lots of interaction on the forums and private messaging, and the physical chemistry when we met, was too much of a head fuck for me. So now I dip into the forums every now and then, stay friendly with those I know, and keep the fucking for chance encounters in clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

never know. he may make the effort to travel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To Pat and Tame, no I can't let the distance barrier down. I want regular. Regular and long distance don't really work.

Plus you'll end up spending most of the time travelling and not having sex. I drove to Whitley Bay for a week's break away. 7hr drive! Despite two half hour pit stops at Peterborough and Wetherby services, I needed tooth picks to keep my eyes open by time I arrived at Whitby bay!

Driving all those kind of distances or slightly less just for a regular sex life, would be a killer. Especially to my bank account lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Almost there!

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"To Pat and Tame, no I can't let the distance barrier down. I want regular. Regular and long distance don't really work.

Plus you'll end up spending most of the time travelling and not having sex. I drove to Whitley Bay for a week's break away. 7hr drive! Despite two half hour pit stops at Peterborough and Wetherby services, I needed tooth picks to keep my eyes open by time I arrived at Whitby bay!

Driving all those kind of distances or slightly less just for a regular sex life, would be a killer. Especially to my bank account lol. "

Isn’t that restriction quite limiting down in your neck of the woods? Basically just Thanet and the Medway towns to draw from...

I’m starting to take the opposite approach and look at travelling further afield for meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To Pat and Tame, no I can't let the distance barrier down. I want regular. Regular and long distance don't really work.

Driving all those kind of distances or slightly less just for a regular sex life, would be a killer. Especially to my bank account lol. "

let them come to you then. or go halves.

but i understand

Reply privately

over a year ago

Driving all those kind of distances or slightly less just for a regular sex life, would be a killer. Especially to my bank account lol.

Isn’t that restriction quite limiting down in your neck of the woods? Basically just Thanet and the Medway towns to draw from...

I’m starting to take the opposite approach and look at travelling further afield for meets. "

That's where you're wrong. Whatever works for you, go for it and I'll carry on doing the same. Works for me!

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I get this totally. If it's a one off then distance isnt an issue. However like you say for sometime regular then local is the way forward. Like you I wouldn't bother again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Over the years I’ve met a lot of ‘forumites’ socially, and a handful for intimate meets. I found, with one meet in particular, that the combination of lots of interaction on the forums and private messaging, and the physical chemistry when we met, was too much of a head fuck for me. So now I dip into the forums every now and then, stay friendly with those I know, and keep the fucking for chance encounters in clubs "

When you say ‘head fuck’ is that related to emotional attachment or something else?

Reply privately

over a year ago

let them come to you then. or go halves.

but i understand"

Still not regular though Pat. I've honestly gone without sex for a year by choice. For me I don't like one offs. If a guy is only offering one offs, fair enough but he's not for me. Plenty of single guys within 30 mins of me but alot do not live alone, despite their ages! . Or during a social, I don't like them for various reasons. Such as they post pics of themselves where they no longer look that way or age anymore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get this totally. If it's a one off then distance isnt an issue. However like you say for sometime regular then local is the way forward. Like you I wouldn't bother again."

At lasts someone understand lol.

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I’m starting to take the opposite approach and look at travelling further afield for meets.

That's where you're wrong. Whatever works for you, go for it and I'll carry on doing the same. Works for me! "

Yes absolutely. It was just a question, no judgement intended .

I guess there are way more guys on here to choose from which probably helps.

You’d think london would be stacked with eligible single females on here - not based on some of the ones I’ve met so far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Over the years I’ve met a lot of ‘forumites’ socially, and a handful for intimate meets. I found, with one meet in particular, that the combination of lots of interaction on the forums and private messaging, and the physical chemistry when we met, was too much of a head fuck for me. So now I dip into the forums every now and then, stay friendly with those I know, and keep the fucking for chance encounters in clubs

When you say ‘head fuck’ is that related to emotional attachment or something else?"

Yes emotional attachment. That kind of arrangement on a no strings basis is, for me, too similar to something else and I prefer to keep feelings and bonding out of the equation altogether now

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's where you're wrong. Whatever works for you, go for it and I'll carry on doing the same. Works for me!

You’d think london would be stacked with eligible single females on here - not based on some of the ones I’ve met so far. "

If you attend the secret tea party in London, you'll meet alot more women near to you. I'm pretty sure there were more women then men last time I went.

Kent has more towns and villages then most realise. I've done pretty well considering. However most went no further than a social. Some like sending false pics and as such look little like it in person. I have faith though!

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

You’d think london would be stacked with eligible single females on here - not based on some of the ones I’ve met so far.

If you attend the secret tea party in London, you'll meet alot more women near to you. I'm pretty sure there were more women then men last time I went.

Kent has more towns and villages then most realise. I've done pretty well considering. However most went no further than a social. Some like sending false pics and as such look little like it in person. I have faith though! "

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve not been to a social/club yet but will certainly keep that in mind.

Yep nothing worse than false/misleading pics. I’ve had that a few times, too. You should cast your net further towards london where there are strapping, virile young(ish) bucks like me who look exactly as described.

I know Kent well (spend quite a bit of time in Tenterden). I bet you avoid guys from Sheppey?!

Reply privately

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Regular and long distance have managed to work for me. For the connection I have it's more than worth it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent has more towns and villages then most realise. I've done pretty well considering. However most went no further than a social. Some like sending false pics and as such look little like it in person. I have faith though! "

How do you get invited to the secret tea party?

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Regular and long distance have managed to work for me. For the connection I have it's more than worth it"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent has more towns and villages then most realise. I've done pretty well considering. However most went no further than a social. Some like sending false pics and as such look little like it in person. I have faith though!

How do you get invited to the secret tea party?"

They have their own thread on the forums. You need to ask for an invite and they'll PM you. Have a look in the meets section. I'm not sure when their next meet up is. I assume they'll have an xmas one?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They have their own thread on the forums. You need to ask for an invite and they'll PM you. Have a look in the meets section. I'm not sure when their next meet up is. I assume they'll have an xmas one?"

Next ones a valentines one I believe. Hotlist them and follow them x

Reply privately

over a year ago

They have their own thread on the forums. You need to ask for an invite and they'll PM you. Have a look in the meets section. I'm not sure when their next meet up is. I assume they'll have an xmas one?"

Cheers

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve had meets via the forums via my previous profiles. I’ve also made friends for life that I may never meet via but we chat every day on fab and whatspp and they came from the forums.

There are some lovely folk on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’d think london would be stacked with eligible single females on here - not based on some of the ones I’ve met so far. "

That’s because you haven’t ventured to the lovely outskirts and lost that beard yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

They have their own thread on the forums. You need to ask for an invite and they'll PM you. Have a look in the meets section. I'm not sure when their next meet up is. I assume they'll have an xmas one?

Next ones a valentines one I believe. Hotlist them and follow them x"

Thank you. That's a shame. Thought they would of had one sooner then valentines. X

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

That’s because you haven’t ventured to the lovely outskirts and lost that beard yet "

Haha the beard is staying I’m afraid. Think of me as Samson but with a beard rather than long hair .

You must have really struggled over the last few years with “peak beard”?!

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I've met loads of people from the forums, mainly for socials (group and one-to-one).

There are a couple who I'd actually call real friends.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m a bit too far away to meet forumites regularly but have met a few.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s because you haven’t ventured to the lovely outskirts and lost that beard yet

Haha the beard is staying I’m afraid. Think of me as Samson but with a beard rather than long hair .

You must have really struggled over the last few years with “peak beard”?! "

Nah most shave it off for me. I’m THAT special

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Nah most shave it off for me. I’m THAT special "

I can’t risk my superpowers I’m afraid...

If I shaved my beard off my cock would probably shrink .

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I shaved my beard off my cock would probably shrink . "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah most shave it off for me. I’m THAT special "

that was an accident

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Over the years I’ve met a lot of ‘forumites’ socially, and a handful for intimate meets. I found, with one meet in particular, that the combination of lots of interaction on the forums and private messaging, and the physical chemistry when we met, was too much of a head fuck for me. So now I dip into the forums every now and then, stay friendly with those I know, and keep the fucking for chance encounters in clubs

When you say ‘head fuck’ is that related to emotional attachment or something else?

Yes emotional attachment. That kind of arrangement on a no strings basis is, for me, too similar to something else and I prefer to keep feelings and bonding out of the equation altogether now "

Got you, the same happened to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah most shave it off for me. I’m THAT special that was an accident "

Hahaha. OMG you looked soooooo cute though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah most shave it off for me. I’m THAT special that was an accident

Hahaha. OMG you looked soooooo cute though "

im yorkshire were rough not cute grrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I shaved my beard off my cock would probably shrink . "

It suits

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems some hot connections and fond friendships have been made

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haven't had a chance to test my success in the forums but then I dont really use it for that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haven't had a chance to test my success in the forums but then I dont really use it for that"

No I'm sure most don't but things can evolve it seems

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Seems some hot connections and fond friendships have been made "

Yes absolutely, I've made great friendships on the forums and met some lovely people

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

If I shaved my beard off my cock would probably shrink .

It suits "

Thanks

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Seems some hot connections and fond friendships have been made

Yes absolutely, I've made great friendships on the forums and met some lovely people "

...and you’ll be making more soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seems some hot connections and fond friendships have been made

Yes absolutely, I've made great friendships on the forums and met some lovely people

...and you’ll be making more soon "

Ooooooh another connection are we witnessing? Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes emotional attachment. That kind of arrangement on a no strings basis is, for me, too similar to something else and I prefer to keep feelings and bonding out of the equation altogether now "

This. Exactly this.

Once bitten...

Reply privately