Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Booze in Brains out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

See so many complaints in the forums and on profiles about this that and the other ,no shows mainly when a meet has been arranged .

Do you think it could be as the majority only use this site to arrange things or meet etc etc when there feeling horny and have had a few drinks .?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In general no - some people don’t need booze to be twats

over a year ago

Think a fair few chat and arrange to meet when their partner is out or they are at work. Another group have hidden desires and get all the way up to 'do or die' and lose their nerve. Another group are couples chatting who only 1 partner has seen the prospective playmates and when the second see's them there is no attraction. Another group are the catfish, they create a profile that gets them attention that real life has not blessed them with. Add to this some people act very impulsively when horny and lose their inhibitions, once the horn has been quelled they revert back to introvert state and may even feel embarrassed. It's a wonder anybody ever gets shagged.

over a year ago

No i dont drink either

over a year ago

Hic

over a year ago

"Think a fair few chat and arrange to meet when their partner is out or they are at work. Another group have hidden desires and get all the way up to 'do or die' and lose their nerve. Another group are couples chatting who only 1 partner has seen the prospective playmates and when the second see's them there is no attraction. Another group are the catfish, they create a profile that gets them attention that real life has not blessed them with. Add to this some people act very impulsively when horny and lose their inhibitions, once the horn has been quelled they revert back to introvert state and may even feel embarrassed. It's a wonder anybody ever gets shagged. "
did sasha or Sam write this?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

No the majority no, but I generally discount any messages I receive on a Friday night as the senders are usually pissed or high.

over a year ago

It's a dating app with the emphasis on swinging, you chat, you meet or you go to clubs, some people like to get dr#nk that's hardly going to produce good anything let alone reliable meets organised, a smidgen of meets organised will end in a no show, it's life, the more you get to know someone the better your chances of success in a meet and or the ultimate goal 'cake', sex is a luxury and also depends on moods and time of month so for some it can be walked away from at the drop of a hate. Those that just don't turn up and don't let you know are barstewards with little regard for organisation and cost that's involved, you have no choice but to move on and not give them a second thought

over a year ago

I think alcohol has a big input at weekends.

over a year ago

"I think alcohol has a big input at weekends."
why though I really don't understand the need to get off your head and wake up next day feeling so ill you can't do anything, what a waste of a weekend

over a year ago

"I think alcohol has a big input at weekends."

Definitely. I always hide my profile if I’m on here on a weekend night. It’s ridiculous. Funny at first but gets tedious after a while.

Post new Message to Thread