FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do women like to be kept on their toes ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s okay to pay a woman a compliment now and again, like those crocs match your eyes etc. But to much fawning over the lady and she becomes blasé to it, so every now and again disappear for a while and don’t tell where you’ve been. Or maybe tell her, her arse looks big. Gotta keep them guessing, women like a mysterious man.

The biggest turn off for a lady is a needy man and they love to be kept on their toes, they like to wonder what you’re up to and what you’re going to do next.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My crocs must clash with my eyes, I've never received that compliment.

over a year ago

Shush.

Don’t tell them all.

Lacey thinks I’m unique.

over a year ago

"My crocs must clash with my eyes, I've never received that compliment. "

Your eyes are like deep wells of desire, once in your arms, I’m a survivor.

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"It’s okay to pay a woman a compliment now and again, like those crocs match your eyes etc. But to much fawning over the lady and she becomes blasé to it, so every now and again disappear for a while and don’t tell where you’ve been. Or maybe tell her, her arse looks big. Gotta keep them guessing, women like a mysterious man.

The biggest turn off for a lady is a needy man and they love to be kept on their toes, they like to wonder what you’re up to and what you’re going to do next.

Like zoro the masked mysterious man

"

over a year ago

Ask trout head

over a year ago

"My crocs must clash with my eyes, I've never received that compliment.

Your eyes are like deep wells of desire, once in your arms, I’m a survivor. "

Can lend ya my creaky work boots! Help you score there matey

over a year ago

"Ask trout head "

Trout head...

over a year ago

'Heaven sent', thats what I call you.

over a year ago

"Ask trout head

Trout head... "

over a year ago

"Ask trout head

Trout head... "

Who?

over a year ago

"Ask trout head

Trout head...

Who? "

t r o u t h e a d

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

no to old for silly games

over a year ago

"Ask trout head

Trout head... "

Personally hate feet.. no toes required.

over a year ago

"Shush.

Don’t tell them all.

Lacey thinks I’m unique.

"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Your eyes are like petals.... bicycle pedals that go round and round and round......

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

Your eyes are like petals.... bicycle pedals that go round and round and round...... "

Your eyes are like pools.... football pools (there is an age limit for this bit to work)

over a year ago

'Heaven sent', thats what I call you."

She knows.

over a year ago

"It’s okay to pay a woman a compliment now and again, like those crocs match your eyes etc. But to much fawning over the lady and she becomes blasé to it, so every now and again disappear for a while and don’t tell where you’ve been. Or maybe tell her, her arse looks big. Gotta keep them guessing, women like a mysterious man.

I haven't really got time for the guessing game. From my viewpoint either show you dig or its assumed that there is no interest

"

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Absolutely not. There aren't only two options of asshole or needy. It's unattractive if a man has no life away from you or hassles you for attention. It's also unattractive if men play games, insult you or lie/keep secrets.

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men.

over a year ago

"Absolutely not. There aren't only two options of asshole or needy. It's unattractive if a man has no life away from you or hassles you for attention. It's also unattractive if men play games, insult you or lie/keep secrets.

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men."

You listening to this gents, this was the point I was trying to make, in a totally different way.

*takes notes*

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Absolutely not. There aren't only two options of asshole or needy. It's unattractive if a man has no life away from you or hassles you for attention. It's also unattractive if men play games, insult you or lie/keep secrets.

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men."

Eloquently put

over a year ago

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men.

You listening to this gents, this was the point I was trying to make, in a totally different way.

*takes notes*"

Good job for women eh, nothing would ever be explained right

over a year ago

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men. Eloquently put "

I know. She’s shown me up for the idiot I am, I have so much to learn.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men. Eloquently put

I know. She’s shown me up for the idiot I am, I have so much to learn. "

Women are like cats, they need space from time to time. They will come back though if you don't chase them away.

What they say in the moment isn't always true either.

over a year ago

Have you not seen the size of the heels they wear just to be kept on their toes

over a year ago

What's attractive is a man who is respectful and makes an effort but also has other interests and a social life away from you so isn't always available because he has genuine plans, not because he's decided to ignore you to "keep you keen". Games like that are for boys not men. Eloquently put

I know. She’s shown me up for the idiot I am, I have so much to learn. Women are like cats, they need space from time to time. They will come back though if you don't chase them away.

What they say in the moment isn't always true either. "

They also knock cups off of shelf’s while staring at you, just like cats do.

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

ABSOLUTELY THIS !

over a year ago

Well said!! What's the point of playing games? The whole treat em mean, keep em keen routine really doesn't work!...we will get bored and move on!!

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Have you not seen the size of the heels they wear just to be kept on their toes "

Big enough to give guys a complex

over a year ago

Well said!! What's the point of playing games? The whole treat em mean, keep em keen routine really doesn't work!...we will get bored and move on!! "

If I had a drawing board, I’d go back to it.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Agree. This is why men always need at least one hobby they are passionate about and possibly a shed and/or garage.

over a year ago

Agree. This is why men always need at least one hobby they are passionate about and possibly a shed and/or garage."

What if your hobby is women ?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I like to be kept in the manner I am accustomed to

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Agree. This is why men always need at least one hobby they are passionate about and possibly a shed and/or garage.

What if your hobby is women ? "

If you're not in a relationship, you have a few on the go.

over a year ago

"

They also knock cups off of shelf’s while staring at you, just like cats do. "

over a year ago

No, I don’t like to be kept on my toes. It makes me anxious and scared.

over a year ago

"No, I don’t like to be kept on my toes. It makes me anxious and scared. "

over a year ago

"No, I don’t like to be kept on my toes. It makes me anxious and scared. "

I like to be challenged mentally but I don’t like games, so feel the same as you with the whole ‘kept on my toes’ thing.

over a year ago

"Have you not seen the size of the heels they wear just to be kept on their toes

Big enough to give guys a complex "

I'm of average height, no complex here

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

I think you’ve been reading the wrong book OP (as usual )

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"

Sounds like mind games to me so I'd be off to find someone else to chat too pretty sharpish

over a year ago

"

I know this isn't serious but, amazingly, I do agree with parts of it. Fawning and needy are bad, but there'd be no need to jump straight to being an asshole to avoid them. Give me a bit of ribbing and realistic observations any day over sycophantism.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I prefer needy guys and a lot of attention. I'm also open and honest coz i like to know where i stand with people. Can't stand guys who are flakey or inconsisent and they're a red flag to me.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah, being kept on my toes makes me antsy. It's a shitty feeling so no ta.

Give me a man who doesn't take himself too seriously though. That's always a good thing.

over a year ago

"Yeah, being kept on my toes makes me antsy. It's a shitty feeling so no ta.

Give me a man who doesn't take himself too seriously though. That's always a good thing.

"

I’ve got that one covered.

over a year ago

I love to be kept on my toes...when I’m looking up and kissing him

over a year ago

I know this isn't serious but, amazingly, I do agree with parts of it. Fawning and needy are bad, but there'd be no need to jump straight to being an asshole to avoid them. Give me a bit of ribbing and realistic observations any day over sycophantism."

Think this is what I meant in a roundabout way, I like a bit of back and forth piss taking, just paying compliments can get very saccharine quickly. Is that the word, I dunno.

over a year ago

I know this isn't serious but, amazingly, I do agree with parts of it. Fawning and needy are bad, but there'd be no need to jump straight to being an asshole to avoid them. Give me a bit of ribbing and realistic observations any day over sycophantism.

Think this is what I meant in a roundabout way, I like a bit of back and forth piss taking, just paying compliments can get very saccharine quickly. Is that the word, I dunno. "

Think you're spot on

over a year ago

When my LTP pays me a compliment I know he's not talking bollocks or trying to keep me sweet.

over a year ago

Treat Em mean, keep Em keen. That's what they say.

over a year ago

Think this is what I meant in a roundabout way, I like a bit of back and forth piss taking, just paying compliments can get very saccharine quickly. Is that the word, I dunno.

Think you're spot on "

Thank you

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Your arse looks big is a compliment nowadays ain't it?

over a year ago

'those crocs match your eyes' hahaha

You made my day !

over a year ago

"Treat Em mean, keep Em keen. That's what they say."

‘They’ might say it. It would be a massive ‘Whatever’ from many of us and a draft from the door on our way out.

over a year ago

I know this isn't serious but, amazingly, I do agree with parts of it. Fawning and needy are bad, but there'd be no need to jump straight to being an asshole to avoid them. Give me a bit of ribbing and realistic observations any day over sycophantism."

Post new Message to Thread