Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should he be prosecuted?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A guy dressed up as a suicide bomber to a party, after the party he detached the bomb from the outfit and left it in a bin in town centre.

The RAF bomb squad has been called in and the entire town centre was shut down.

Should this guy be prosecuted and if so what should the punishment be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes indeed

over a year ago

"Yes indeed"

This happened today in my hometown

It baffles me how anyone could think it's even remotely a good attempt at a prank

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Did he do it as a prank, or was he actually binning it?

over a year ago

People need to learn that actions have consequences.

I would like to think that the intentions weren't to cause as much kerfuffle as that, but I definitely think community service should be administered.

P x

over a year ago

"Did he do it as a prank, or was he actually binning it? "

No idea, but I think he should be prosecuted in either scenario.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

A stupid individual

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

to choose that type of outfit questions his lack of intelligence

i doubt he put it in the bin

nobody is that stupid

over a year ago

"to choose that type of outfit questions his lack of intelligence

nobody is that stupid "

So the bomb detatched itself grew legs and walked into the bin?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

nobody is that stupid "

If he was stupid enough to choose the outfit in the first place...

over a year ago

Quick Facebook search, he's a grown man with wife, kids and a company.

I hope his family doesn't suffer from this but he definitely shouldn't go unpunished.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

What is next? Royals dressed in Nazi uniforms.

over a year ago

I'm not sure what you could prosecute him for? Is it an offence o put rubbish in the bin? Unless anyone can prove he did it maliciously he's only guilty of a lack of foresight.

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

It was in very bad taste, but that does happen. A bit like dressing up as Jimmy Saville. We used to find this sort of thing mildly funny but not any more. Disposing of it made it a bin laden bomb.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I bet he thought he was being really edgy wearing that.

Not sure you can prosecute stupid.

over a year ago

"A guy dressed up as a suicide bomber to a party, after the party he detached the bomb from the outfit and left it in a bin in town centre.

Should this guy be prosecuted and if so what should the punishment be?"

of course he should it was extremely thoughtless tantamount to the most extreme kind of ignorance, he should be made to pay the costs involved too.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"I'm not sure what you could prosecute him for? Is it an offence o put rubbish in the bin? Unless anyone can prove he did it maliciously he's only guilty of a lack of foresight.

"

I'd see it as disturbance of the peace or wasting police time.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You said he was at a party. Was he d*unk and therefore probably hadn’t even occurred to him?

It’s a question of intent, for me. If he was just a bit wasted and got rid of it thinking nothing more...a stern talking to is more than enough. If he did it as a prank to waste everyone’s time, then prosecute. A criminal record follows you around for a long time...so if the intent wasn’t there, prosecution’s too harsh a punishment for the crime, in my opinion.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure what you could prosecute him for? Is it an offence o put rubbish in the bin? Unless anyone can prove he did it maliciously he's only guilty of a lack of foresight.

"

Cause of terror and inciting panic?

Business loss?

Huge waste of Public services time and resources?

Pretty sure at least one of these is a prosecutbale offence.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Disposing of it made it a bin laden bomb."

over a year ago

Business loss?

Pretty sure at least one of these is a prosecutbale offence."

Can you name a criminal offence you think he has commited?

over a year ago

"You said he was at a party. Was he d*unk and therefore probably hadn’t even occurred to him?

It’s a question of intent, for me. If he was just a bit wasted and got rid of it thinking nothing more...a stern talking to is more than enough. If he did it as a prank to waste everyone’s time, then prosecute. A criminal record follows you around for a long time...so if the intent wasn’t there, prosecution’s too harsh a punishment for the crime, in my opinion."

Being under the influence of alcohol is an aggravating factor not a mitigating one in court.

Let me make this very clear, HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN! Not a teenager, not even a young adult.

over a year ago

Business loss?

Can you name a criminal offence you think he has commited?"

hoax bomb, wasting police time and money and in this climate of people dying at the hands of religious fanatics a ridiculously ill thought out scenario.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Yes he should, just 5hink of all the people's time he has wasted. Police fire ambulance to start with. Then you have the moving out of people to a safe area and and the overnight accommodation costs. It's the tip of a big ice burg that is not seen.

What about the ATO number 1 been dressed by their number 2 and walking forward to make the final call, what about his or her family at home.it has last affects.

Yes he should and dearly.

over a year ago

Business loss?

I'll be sure to provide you with the exact one as the story develops.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Well if he can be found easily on Facebook. Sure as hell by now some kind soul has provided screenshots and details to the media.

He’s about to get vilified in the press and his poor family by proxy.

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"A guy dressed up as a suicide bomber to a party, after the party he detached the bomb from the outfit and left it in a bin in town centre.

If he had planted it in the bin and then called in a bomb threat, then yes absolutely (I seem to remember someone being jailed for making hoax bomb threats to schools a few years back).

If he genuinely just binned it on the way home from the party without intending to do anything other than dispose of it, I’m not sure what he could be prosecuted for?

Mind blowingly stupid thing to to, though.

over a year ago

"People need to learn that actions have consequences.

I would like to think that the intentions weren't to cause as much kerfuffle as that, but I definitely think community service should be administered.

P x"

Very much this.

He was incredibly irresponsible to put it in a public bin.

over a year ago

"You said he was at a party. Was he d*unk and therefore probably hadn’t even occurred to him?

It’s a question of intent, for me. If he was just a bit wasted and got rid of it thinking nothing more...a stern talking to is more than enough. If he did it as a prank to waste everyone’s time, then prosecute. A criminal record follows you around for a long time...so if the intent wasn’t there, prosecution’s too harsh a punishment for the crime, in my opinion.

Being under the influence of alcohol is an aggravating factor not a mitigating one in court.

Let me make this very clear, HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN! Not a teenager, not even a young adult."

Is he a white man?

over a year ago

He was prob d*unk and didn’t know what was going on - loads media recently about dressing up like a idiot.

He should have taken note.

Let this be a lesson, dress like a idiot then expect the consequences.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Sounds like one of these cretins who’ll make a joke at airport check/in about having a bomb in his bag - and then complain when pinned to the ground by armed cops that everyone has lost their sense of humour.

over a year ago

Let me make this very clear, HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN! Not a teenager, not even a young adult.

Is he a white man?"

Why would that make a difference? Surely he should be punishment accordingly regardless of race?

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Is he a white man?"

What difference does his ethnicity make?

over a year ago

"Sounds like one of these cretins who’ll make a joke at airport check/in about having a bomb in his bag - and then complain when pinned to the ground by armed cops that everyone has lost their sense of humour."
You will go straight to jail if you decide to say that at an airport.

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

& what offence are we saying he committed??

Impersonating a suicide bomber?

Attempted Murder?

Violating a dress code?

Having very poor taste?

over a year ago

"He was prob d*unk and didn’t know what was going on - loads media recently about dressing up like a idiot.

He should have taken note.

Let this be a lesson, dress like a idiot then expect the consequences."

Being d*unk is an aggravating factor which would make the crime even worse if he will be prosecuted that is.

over a year ago

Attempted Murder?

Violating a dress code?

Having very poor taste?

"

Business loss

Inciting panic and terror

Waste of public resources and time

over a year ago

Business loss?

I'll be sure to provide you with the exact one as the story develops."

So to clarify, you have no idea what offence he has committed but think he should be prosecuted for it anyway?

I'm also slightly intrigued why you are taking such an impassioned view and making it obvious that you have tracked him down on facebook and know not just his name but a number of his personal details.

over a year ago

He couldn’t be charged without proof of intent. So wasting police time if he called and reported the “bomb” in the bin etc, or bomb hoax but only if he intentionally was trying to induce people to believe there was a real bomb in the bin by placing it there.

He is simply an idiot with poor taste.

over a year ago

Business loss?

So to clarify, you have no idea what offence he has committed but think he should be prosecuted for it anyway?

I'm also slightly intrigued why you are taking such an impassioned view and making it obvious that you have tracked him down on facebook and know not just his name but a number of his personal details. "

I think he should be prosecuted for the things I listed. I'm not an expert therefore I'm not giving you a specific criminal offence.

I found out his details because my sibling who still lives in that town has shared them with me, as they're now all over FB.

The reason I'm taking it serious because my family lives there, of course I'll have strong feelings about this. And no they're not clouding my judgement, I just don't think such thing should go unpunished.

over a year ago

Is he a white man?

Why would that make a difference? Surely he should be punishment accordingly regardless of race?"

Yes of course that's the way the world works.

over a year ago

"He couldn’t be charged without proof of intent. So wasting police time if he called and reported the “bomb” in the bin etc, or bomb hoax but only if he intentionally was trying to induce people to believe there was a real bomb in the bin by placing it there.

He is simply an idiot with poor taste. "

Now imagine from this day there will be plenty of idiots with poor taste who decide to do the same thing.

Should we take all the future incidents as something silly and slap them on the wrist?

over a year ago

Business loss?

I'm also slightly intrigued why you are taking such an impassioned view and making it obvious that you have tracked him down on facebook and know not just his name but a number of his personal details.

I think he should be prosecuted for the things I listed. I'm not an expert therefore I'm not giving you a specific criminal offence.

I found out his details because my sibling who still lives in that town has shared them with me, as they're now all over FB.

The reason I'm taking it serious because my family lives there, of course I'll have strong feelings about this. And no they're not clouding my judgement, I just don't think such thing should go unpunished. "

But non of the things you listed are a criminal offence?

So to clear your brother is sharing this persons details on facebook (not sure if you are, but my instinct suspects that you are) and throughout this thread you seem to be trying to whip up at best outrage and at worst anger and hostility about what happened. And you have commented on this thread that you hope his family come to no harm...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think hes completly idiotic. But if as you say hes a businessman with a family i think there will be plenty of repercussions on his poor family

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

Attempted Murder?

Violating a dress code?

Having very poor taste?

Business loss

Inciting panic and terror

Waste of public resources and time"

All three or just the one?

Who is prosecuting? The Crown? The DPP? An individual business or many & for how much?

You do realise that the punishment is dependant on the exact offence committed...this is laid down by law & can't just be made up. That's kind of deeply embedded in our justice system & has been for hmmm 400 years or so...

By *evam27Man
over a year ago

London

Such a thoughtless thing to do. Not even funny and offensive. Not sure if he has legally broken any rules to be prosecuted

over a year ago

Business loss?

The reason I'm taking it serious because my family lives there, of course I'll have strong feelings about this. And no they're not clouding my judgement, I just don't think such thing should go unpunished.

So to clear your brother is sharing this persons details on facebook (not sure if you are, but my instinct suspects that you are) and throughout this thread you seem to be trying to whip up at best outrage and at worst anger and hostility about what happened. And you have commented on this thread that you hope his family come to no harm... "

I never said my brother, they didn't find out his details, neither did I. They are all over the Facebook feed because it's a local accident and local people share information, that's how we find out.

I'm not looking for outrage, I was asking whether people think he should be prosecuted or not. I think he should.

I'm not encouraging other people to hate him or cause him offence, I'm asking whether they think he should be punished for the actions he has committed.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I imagine there will be some offence about causing fear and alarm. Imagine how the person who discovered it felt?

over a year ago

"He couldn’t be charged without proof of intent. So wasting police time if he called and reported the “bomb” in the bin etc, or bomb hoax but only if he intentionally was trying to induce people to believe there was a real bomb in the bin by placing it there.

Now imagine from this day there will be plenty of idiots with poor taste who decide to do the same thing.

Should we take all the future incidents as something silly and slap them on the wrist?"

To be honest, people have done the poor taste fancy dress thing for years - it’s not new (and it’s not bloody clever either, I’m not endorsing it) but unless he intended to tie the police and bomb squads up by disposing of it in the bin (and the police will investigate to see if there is evidence of this) then it’s not something he can be charged for.

Copycats would be charged for bomb hoaxes and/or wasting police time if their intent was evidenced. He will be charged if there is evidence of intent too.

But should we charge someone (we can’t, but should we...) for doing something without intent to do so? No. That’s a very dangerous and slippery slope to start along.

Should we prosecute his poor taste of outfit? As much as I hate the idea of this outfit, I believe in freedom of speech and expression.

It shows me who the wankers are.

over a year ago

nobody is that stupid

If he was stupid enough to choose the outfit in the first place... "

why stupid? It was just taken in light humour even footballers Eminem sportsmen and pop stars have dressed as them so nothing new....

over a year ago

"I imagine there will be some offence about causing fear and alarm. Imagine how the person who discovered it felt?"

Not without intent.

over a year ago

Should we take all the future incidents as something silly and slap them on the wrist?

To be honest, people have done the poor taste fancy dress thing for years - it’s not new (and it’s not bloody clever either, I’m not endorsing it) but unless he intended to tie the police and bomb squads up by disposing of it in the bin (and the police will investigate to see if there is evidence of this) then it’s not something he can be charged for.

Copycats would be charged for bomb hoaxes and/or wasting police time if their intent was evidenced. He will be charged if there is evidence of intent too.

But should we charge someone (we can’t, but should we...) for doing something without intent to do so? No. That’s a very dangerous and slippery slope to start along.

Should we prosecute his poor taste of outfit? As much as I hate the idea of this outfit, I believe in freedom of speech and expression.

It shows me who the wankers are. "

How could you possibly prove intent, other than confession there is literally no other way.

over a year ago

Business loss?

So to clear your brother is sharing this persons details on facebook (not sure if you are, but my instinct suspects that you are) and throughout this thread you seem to be trying to whip up at best outrage and at worst anger and hostility about what happened. And you have commented on this thread that you hope his family come to no harm...

I never said my brother, they didn't find out his details, neither did I. They are all over the Facebook feed because it's a local accident and local people share information, that's how we find out.

I'm not looking for outrage, I was asking whether people think he should be prosecuted or not. I think he should.

I'm not encouraging other people to hate him or cause him offence, I'm asking whether they think he should be punished for the actions he has committed.

"

Actually reading back through your comments you DID say that you had searched for him on social media...

over a year ago

Business loss?

Actually reading back through your comments you DID say that you had searched for him on social media... "

As in opened facebook and scrolled through my feed. I haven't started a personal investigation.

over a year ago

How could you possibly prove intent, other than confession there is literally no other way."

Texts, video recordings (mobile phones, CCTV of him doing it, social media postings, witnesses etc - who knows if there’s something with him going “wouldn’t it be hilarious to scare everyone if I put this...blah blah”.

How do you think intent gets proven in any other case?

Don’t you think removing the need to prove intent from a prosecution is a far scarier (and quite frankly in my opinion stupider) prospect?

over a year ago

"Texts, video recordings (mobile phones, CCTV of him doing it, social media postings, witnesses etc - who knows if there’s something with him going “wouldn’t it be hilarious to scare everyone if I put this...blah blah”.

Don’t you think removing the need to prove intent from a prosecution is a far scarier (and quite frankly in my opinion stupider) prospect?"

Video or CCTV doesn't prove it as intentional. You would need a text or verbal recording of sort.

In this particular case I don't think you should have to prove intent. He is an adult and made 2 conscious decisions that lead to Bomb squad being called in, and area within 100 feet being shut down, caused panic and business loss.

I know choosing when intent is necessary can become a grey line, but at the end of the day he incited panic in a public place. The good thing about this case is that no one has actually gotten hurt as a result.

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Texts, video recordings (mobile phones, CCTV of him doing it, social media postings, witnesses etc - who knows if there’s something with him going “wouldn’t it be hilarious to scare everyone if I put this...blah blah”.

Don’t you think removing the need to prove intent from a prosecution is a far scarier (and quite frankly in my opinion stupider) prospect?

Video or CCTV doesn't prove it as intentional. You would need a text or verbal recording of sort.

In this particular case I don't think you should have to prove intent. He is an adult and made 2 conscious decisions that lead to Bomb squad being called in, and area within 100 feet being shut down, caused panic and business loss.

I know choosing when intent is necessary can become a grey line, but at the end of the day he incited panic in a public place. The good thing about this case is that no one has actually gotten hurt as a result."

So which strict liability offence do you think he has committed?

If the offence isn’t a strict liability offence, intent/recklessness will need to be proved.

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

How could you possibly prove intent, other than confession there is literally no other way.

Texts, video recordings (mobile phones, CCTV of him doing it, social media postings, witnesses etc - who knows if there’s something with him going “wouldn’t it be hilarious to scare everyone if I put this...blah blah”.

Don’t you think removing the need to prove intent from a prosecution is a far scarier (and quite frankly in my opinion stupider) prospect?"

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Let’s just wait and see.

over a year ago

"

I didn’t say it did. But you build a picture, plus actually video recording could well have sound, and visual CCTV could still show intent actually, for use with witness interview etc but there could be some distinctly different visuals (I’m exaggerating to disprove your point) where someone could easily look to be doing it as a joke rather than just putting something in bin. But that’s not the point I’m making really - you said only a confession could prove intent, well that’s simply not the case.

"

In this particular case I don't think you should have to prove intent. "

I disagree.
" He is an adult and made 2 conscious decisions that lead to Bomb squad being called in, and area within 100 feet being shut down, caused panic and business loss.

I know choosing when intent is necessary can become a grey line, but at the end of the day he incited panic in a public place. The good thing about this case is that no one has actually gotten hurt as a result."

Yes, thankfully no one has been hurt.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/18 18:30:21]

over a year ago

Clarification: I meant I wasn’t saying CCTV would likely be sufficient evidence on its own.

over a year ago

"Clarification: I meant I wasn’t saying CCTV would likely be sufficient evidence on its own."
I understand and stand corrected on the confession point.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Yes indeed

This happened today in my hometown

It baffles me how anyone could think it's even remotely a good attempt at a prank "

I agree

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Business loss?

i was trying to think of one.... the closest i could come up was "wasting police time"... but for that i suppose it would have to be a deliberate act, so the question is "did knowingly put it in the bin" class as that?

stupidity, sure.....but i suppose it was an inadvertant consequence of a deliberate act.....

its a toughie.....

over a year ago

I think the thread has derailed from its original point and can't see how it could potentially get back on track at this point.

Thank you for your shared views and differences.

I really hope the case gets resolved accordingly. And to be 100% clear, I do think it's unfortunate that social media has managed to spread his personal information to the public rather than forward it to the police.

I have certainly had a personal interest in it and apologise if it got heated.

over a year ago

Business loss?

i was trying to think of one.... the closest i could come up was "wasting police time"... but for that i suppose it would have to be a deliberate act, so the question is "did knowingly put it in the bin" class as that?

stupidity, sure.....but i suppose it was an inadvertant consequence of a deliberate act.....

its a toughie....."

It is tough, but if this happened in a major city during rush hour, it could have led to unfortunate turn of events.

Which I'm sure at that point would be classified as reckless behavior that lead to an incident, making the matter a lot more serious.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I wouldn’t object if he was prosecuted under the wasting police time charge .

If you mess about at an airport with this sort of thing you get done , so why not in a town centre ?

over a year ago

I’m still debating the potential of it to be a common law offence of public nuisance....

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t object if he was prosecuted under the wasting police time charge .

If you mess about at an airport with this sort of thing you get done , so why not in a town centre ? "

You can only prosecute under that with proof of intent. If there’s proof the placing in the bin was a prank, he absolutely could be charged. As the story stands currently there’s no proof that he wasn’t simply disposing of rubbish (albeit dumbass to have done so).

It would be interesting to know exactly the charges that could be made in an airport that are different, I don’t know, there could be different laws in place due to the sensitivity of the space, but I’m not sure.

over a year ago

If you mess about at an airport with this sort of thing you get done , so why not in a town centre ?

You can only prosecute under that with proof of intent. If there’s proof the placing in the bin was a prank, he absolutely could be charged. As the story stands currently there’s no proof that he wasn’t simply disposing of rubbish (albeit dumbass to have done so).

It would be interesting to know exactly the charges that could be made in an airport that are different, I don’t know, there could be different laws in place due to the sensitivity of the space, but I’m not sure. "

I don't think you could get away with saying you unintentionally placed a hoax bomb in the bin at the airport.

I'm 100% positive you would get arrested.

over a year ago

It would be interesting to know exactly the charges that could be made in an airport that are different, I don’t know, there could be different laws in place due to the sensitivity of the space, but I’m not sure.

I don't think you could get away with saying you unintentionally placed a hoax bomb in the bin at the airport.

I'm 100% positive you would get arrested. "

Exactly, the context would prove intent far more quickly.

But, I’d be interested to know if there are particular offences specific to airports because they are airports, that was my point.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yes absolutely

6 months suspended sentence

And pay all costs

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

The picture of the device is now on the news.

What a plonker.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Don't think it's right to prosecute stupid, but instead be charged the cost of the public services involved. As would just cost more public money to prosecute him.

over a year ago

"Don't think it's right to prosecute stupid, but instead be charged the cost of the public services involved. As would just cost more public money to prosecute him."

I don't think being stupid should exclude you from being prosecuted.

I don't think he should pay as that would affect his family, perhaps like the other person suggested, sentence in suspension and community service.

over a year ago

"Don't think it's right to prosecute stupid, but instead be charged the cost of the public services involved. As would just cost more public money to prosecute him.

I don't think being stupid should exclude you from being prosecuted. "

Not actually what was said.
"

I don't think he should pay as that would affect his family, perhaps like the other person suggested, sentence in suspension and community service."

over a year ago

"Don't think it's right to prosecute stupid, but instead be charged the cost of the public services involved. As would just cost more public money to prosecute him.

I don't think being stupid should exclude you from being prosecuted. Not actually what was said.

I don't think he should pay as that would affect his family, perhaps like the other person suggested, sentence in suspension and community service.

"

Which part?

over a year ago

I don't think being stupid should exclude you from being prosecuted. Not actually what was said.

Which part?"

He’s saying that the guy hasn’t done anything that’s a specific criminal act but be stupid, you can’t prosecute an offence of being stupid, not saying that he should avoid a prosecution because he is stupid per se.

over a year ago

Which part?

He’s saying that the guy hasn’t done anything that’s a specific criminal act but be stupid, you can’t prosecute an offence of being stupid, not saying that he should avoid a prosecution because he is stupid per se. "

I wonder how the thread would go if I used the word punished instead of prosecuted. But then again can you punish someone without trial?

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I'm not an expert..."

That’s just about the only accurate thing you’ve said.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I would say most adults should be expected to understand why that is a bad idea and the consequences those irresponsible actions could cause (bar any mitigating learning difficulties or mental health problems). I'm not convinced about criminal charges, most of us have done stupid things and no one got hurt. But definitely some kind of fine, restoritive work or civil law suite to make an example and part offset to the costs to the tax payer. I say punishment yes, criminal record no.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Stupidity, if it was innocent disposal of refuse, shouldn't carry a penalty, unless there was any intention of distress etc.

But if there was malicious intent, then yes.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I would say most adults should be expected to understand why that is a bad idea and the consequences those irresponsible actions could cause (bar any mitigating learning difficulties or mental health problems). I'm not convinced about criminal charges, most of us have done stupid things and no one got hurt. But definitely some kind of fine, restoritive work or civil law suite to make an example and part offset to the costs to the tax payer. I say punishment yes, criminal record no."

that's what i meant and you put it so much better

absolutely should be made to pay for the cost of the public services involved, be it financially or otherwise.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"A stupid individual"

this yes. a criminal? im not sure

over a year ago

Haha I would love to see the guy's face when he realised what he has done !

Don't do drugs kids

Post new Message to Thread