Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have we met??

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

One of those embarrassing questions on Fab...

I'm not implying that anyone might not remember exactly who they met... I'm talking more about when past meets return after a long break on new profiles, with new names, etc., and you have that niggling feeling that someone is very familiar but aren't quite sure...

What is the best way to ask someone if he ever fluffed your pillows?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Don't do it! Fab a photo. Or like a comment on the forum. Wait for them to start the conversation but give them a good few pokes to help it get started.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The "who the fuck are you again?" approach doesn't always go down too well. I know. It can be fun when you know full well you've never met them, but they carry on as if you have, telling you details about yourself you never knew.

I once fucked a guy in a hotel I've never even stepped foot in according to him.

P x

over a year ago

I like to drop subtle hints that probably only they would understand

over a year ago

Just arrange a meet with a simple "FAF?" message and see if their genitals are familiar. Works every time

C

over a year ago

"One of those embarrassing questions on Fab...

I'm not implying that anyone might not remember exactly who they met... I'm talking more about when past meets return after a long break on new profiles, with new names, etc., and you have that niggling feeling that someone is very familiar but aren't quite sure...

What is the best way to ask someone if he ever fluffed your pillows? "

Ha cmon you don't recognise the hardon you were so intimately stroking, that's bad

over a year ago

id never ask that question.

there is a reason why i only met them once

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i wouldnt recognize them. not so much in the last few years but ive always had the same username on all sites ive youve. Ive had loads come out the woodwork id forgotton existed from other sites

over a year ago

"Have you ever had a really bad shag?"

"Yes it was awful!!"

"Aha we've met before."

over a year ago

"The "who the fuck are you again?" approach doesn't always go down too well. I know. It can be fun when you know full well you've never met them, but they carry on as if you have, telling you details about yourself you never knew.

I once fucked a guy in a hotel I've never even stepped foot in according to him.

P x"

Haha God loves a tryer

Post new Message to Thread