Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

married dilemma

Jump to newest

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

I was out at the Xmas work do the other night, and a friend and work mate started to tell me he was not getting any sex at home with the missus ( he was clearly d*unk)....he went on to say that he thought it wasn't fair as both where young (36) and fit, his view was that she just wasn't bothered...he was asking me did I think it was right that she was controlling his sex life because they were married and he was being faithful, and hence couldn't? get any...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh. Keep quiet.. smile and keep that thought to yourself. X

over a year ago

What's the dilemma? Did he ask you to fuck him?

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"What's the dilemma? Did he ask you to fuck him?"

Lmao

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"What's the dilemma? Did he ask you to fuck him?"

He wanting sex ( not with me lol!!) But his wife isn't bothered and he wants to be faithful?? My guess hes big time stuck

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"Oh. Keep quiet.. smile and keep that thought to yourself. X"

It's not my problem, just passing on his lol!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

He should talk to her and/or go to counselling (individual or couples if she'll go).

over a year ago

"What's the dilemma? Did he ask you to fuck him?

He wanting sex ( not with me lol!!) But his wife isn't bothered and he wants to be faithful?? My guess hes big time stuck"

Tell him to get rid of her. Wives are for laundry and fucking. Why should he pay for a house to keep her in if she's not giving him sex?

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

He wanting sex ( not with me lol!!) But his wife isn't bothered and he wants to be faithful?? My guess hes big time stuck

Tell him to get rid of her. Wives are for laundry and fucking. Why should he pay for a house to keep her in if she's not giving him sex?"

A bit harsh, I'd dare say a lot of women on here would disagree with you on that

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"He should talk to her and/or go to counselling (individual or couples if she'll go). "

I did suggest that, but he was very d*unk so I doubt he will even remember the chat....but if Im honest can't help feeling sorry the poor guy....he is a good bloke.

over a year ago

Tell him to get rid of her. Wives are for laundry and fucking. Why should he pay for a house to keep her in if she's not giving him sex?

A bit harsh, I'd dare say a lot of women on here would disagree with you on that"

They're probably shagging their husbands.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"He should talk to her and/or go to counselling (individual or couples if she'll go).

I did suggest that, but he was very d*unk so I doubt he will even remember the chat....but if Im honest can't help feeling sorry the poor guy....he is a good bloke."

It's not really a conversation for anyone else or to have on the sauce.

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"He should talk to her and/or go to counselling (individual or couples if she'll go).

I did suggest that, but he was very d*unk so I doubt he will even remember the chat....but if Im honest can't help feeling sorry the poor guy....he is a good bloke.

It's not really a conversation for anyone else or to have on the sauce. "

I agree but he was letting his mouth flow, and I just listened...

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

Someone just messaged me to say he should join fab...and I should tell him about it....any thoughts

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Someone just messaged me to say he should join fab...and I should tell him about it....any thoughts"

No. Recipe for disaster.

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"Someone just messaged me to say he should join fab...and I should tell him about it....any thoughts

No. Recipe for disaster. "

Think you might be right there, besides im not keen on letting him know im on here

over a year ago

"I was out at the Xmas work do the other night, and a friend and work mate started to tell me he was not getting any sex at home with the missus ( he was clearly d*unk)....he went on to say that he thought it wasn't fair as both where young (36) and fit, his view was that she just wasn't bothered...he was asking me did I think it was right that she was controlling his sex life because they were married and he was being faithful, and hence couldn't? get any..."
so you offered to help him? Is that point of thread?

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Whats wrong with people who arent happy with their sex lives just speaking frankly to their partners and laying it on the line that its imprtant to them huh? It would either make or break it but cheating because you dont want to upset them or tackle an issue is just not the answer

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Someone just messaged me to say he should join fab...and I should tell him about it....any thoughts"

You only know his (d*unken) side of the story. Maybe he’s a shit shag and she’s fed up? Maybe she’s on fab herself? I’d keep out of it if I were you

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with people who arent happy with their sex lives just speaking frankly to their partners and laying it on the line that its imprtant to them huh? It would either make or break it but cheating because you dont want to upset them or tackle an issue is just not the answer "

Married people don't talk to each other. Why would they do that?

He should get rid or fuck around. Getting him on here is a great idea. Wall to wall pussy. He'll have the time of his life fucking hundreds of women.

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"Someone just messaged me to say he should join fab...and I should tell him about it....any thoughts

You only know his (d*unken) side of the story. Maybe he’s a shit shag and she’s fed up? Maybe she’s on fab herself? I’d keep out of it if I were you "

I agree and I intend to keep out of it.... however I was only passing on the chat that he had with me, and interested in the opinions of fab users

over a year ago

"I was out at the Xmas work do the other night, and a friend and work mate started to tell me he was not getting any sex at home with the missus ( he was clearly d*unk)....he went on to say that he thought it wasn't fair as both where young (36) and fit, his view was that she just wasn't bothered...he was asking me did I think it was right that she was controlling his sex life because they were married and he was being faithful, and hence couldn't? get any..."

Sorry I don't get your dilemma, he might have one but you don't unless you secretly fancy him or her?

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"I was out at the Xmas work do the other night, and a friend and work mate started to tell me he was not getting any sex at home with the missus ( he was clearly d*unk)....he went on to say that he thought it wasn't fair as both where young (36) and fit, his view was that she just wasn't bothered...he was asking me did I think it was right that she was controlling his sex life because they were married and he was being faithful, and hence couldn't? get any...

Sorry I don't get your dilemma, he might have one but you don't unless you secretly fancy him or her? "

Did I say that I had the dilemma??

Clearly it's not my dilemma, and as you have seen my profile you would see im straight and therefore not interested in a married man...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I always feel a bit sorry for anyone in this situation and I mean both parties. Very few people commit to long term relationships expecting them to become sexless. However anyone looking in from the outside has no idea how a couple reach the point where they aren't having sex. She might be exhausted and he might be unsympathetic to that, she might not like sex and just did it to keep him happy, he might be an inconsiderate lover...the options are endless. The only thing an outsider can do is tell them to talk to each other.

over a year ago

Tell him to get rid of her. Wives are for laundry and fucking. Why should he pay for a house to keep her in if she's not giving him sex?"

I. Just. Spat. My. Drink. Out.

Best comment ever

over a year ago

They should try talking to each other...not random people!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Is this a ' my friend has a problem' code?

over a year ago

Maybe he needs to find out why she isn;t bothered about having sex with him any more? It realy is that simple

over a year ago

"I was out at the Xmas work do the other night, and a friend and work mate started to tell me he was not getting any sex at home with the missus ( he was clearly d*unk)....he went on to say that he thought it wasn't fair as both where young (36) and fit, his view was that she just wasn't bothered...he was asking me did I think it was right that she was controlling his sex life because they were married and he was being faithful, and hence couldn't? get any...

Sorry I don't get your dilemma, he might have one but you don't unless you secretly fancy him or her?

Clearly it's not my dilemma, and as you have seen my profile you would see im straight and therefore not interested in a married man..."

It isn't clear it isn't your dilemma at all, or why are you discussing "your friends" dilemma on a public forum, as a minimum your over invested. Oh, and straight means nothing on fabs from the number of straight men I get messaging me

I literally cannot envisage a situation where I felt the need to discuss a close friends marriage with a bunch of strangers on a sex site. Utterly weird. Have fun i'll leave you to it.

over a year ago

I did suggest that, but he was very d*unk so I doubt he will even remember the chat....but if Im honest can't help feeling sorry the poor guy....he is a good bloke."

To be fair he could be contributing to his wife not wanting sex. How does he treat her? Is he keeping romance alive etc., etc. It's easy for the guy to think it's not him.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Is this a ' my friend has a problem' code?"

Kind of what I was thinking...

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

Clearly it's not my dilemma, and as you have seen my profile you would see im straight and therefore not interested in a married man...

It isn't clear it isn't your dilemma at all, or why are you discussing "your friends" dilemma on a public forum, as a minimum your over invested. Oh, and straight means nothing on fabs from the number of straight men I get messaging me

I literally cannot envisage a situation where I felt the need to discuss a close friends marriage with a bunch of strangers on a sex site. Utterly weird. Have fun i'll leave you to it. "

First the friend has not been identified in any way on here....

Two straight may mean nothing to you, but i guess I say what I mean...when Im say im straight im mean im straight

I guess your a bit sheltered on fab if you think this topic is weird on fab, I have read much stranger things

By *verready32 OP   Man
over a year ago

omagh

"Is this a ' my friend has a problem' code?

Kind of what I was thinking... "

Glad to it's definitely not, I'd need to get a wife first lol!!

By *nestWoman
over a year ago

Okehampton

A bit harsh, I'd dare say a lot of women on here would disagree with you on that"

I’m presuming it’s a joke or sarcasm

By *reeman76Man
over a year ago

oldbury

This guy needs to listen to some coach Corey Wayne YouTube videos.

Post new Message to Thread