Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I lost my first love to the trolling system :D

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think I am a little slow on this but have had 2 very strange things happen in the past 24 hours. 1st was a person within a mile of me who reached out to me and asked for an image, I sent one and for the first time in my life I was advised that I was pretty and they didn't like it so can i no longr message them....I hadnt even messaged them and I'm still not sure if im happy about being rejected for being pretty (I'm certainly not pretty ). 2nd, once again a very genuine profile said I'm exactly what they are looking for. Arranged a meet and then went offline now that it's the day to meet. I honestly don't mind as I will always give people the benefit of the doubt, but do you guys think just being trolled by people???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s still (relatively) early Sunday morning. Maybe that 2nd profile are still asleep? What time are you due to meet?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I keep singing your title to the tune of "I lost my heart to a starship trooper"

over a year ago

"I keep singing your title to the tune of "I lost my heart to a starship trooper" "

That made me snort!!

over a year ago

"I think I am a little slow on this but have had 2 very strange things happen in the past 24 hours. 1st was a person within a mile of me who reached out to me and asked for an image, I sent one and for the first time in my life I was advised that I was pretty and they didn't like it so can i no longr message them....I hadnt even messaged them and I'm still not sure if im happy about being rejected for being pretty (I'm certainly not pretty ). 2nd, once again a very genuine profile said I'm exactly what they are looking for. Arranged a meet and then went offline now that it's the day to meet. I honestly don't mind as I will always give people the benefit of the doubt, but do you guys think just being trolled by people???

"

trolled ha hey its just bad luck, next week you'll have loads of positive responses

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Your first ‘love’? Be prepared for quite a few more I’m sorry to say.

over a year ago

"I think I am a little slow on this but have had 2 very strange things happen in the past 24 hours. 1st was a person within a mile of me who reached out to me and asked for an image, I sent one and for the first time in my life I was advised that I was pretty and they didn't like it so can i no longr message them....I hadnt even messaged them and I'm still not sure if im happy about being rejected for being pretty (I'm certainly not pretty ). 2nd, once again a very genuine profile said I'm exactly what they are looking for. Arranged a meet and then went offline now that it's the day to meet. I honestly don't mind as I will always give people the benefit of the doubt, but do you guys think just being trolled by people???

trolled ha hey its just bad luck, next week you'll have loads of positive responses "

Ha, if that's the case I will let you know!

over a year ago

trolled ha hey its just bad luck, next week you'll have loads of positive responses

Ha, if that's the case I will let you know!"

you will trust me for every knock back theirs a plus

over a year ago

"It’s still (relatively) early Sunday morning. Maybe that 2nd profile are still asleep? What time are you due to meet? "

10:00am. I don't think we have met as I am still in bed and she is not here, unless she's hiding

Yes...remain positive...she is here somewhere?!

Post new Message to Thread