FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How youve seen fabs change over the years ...

Jump to newest

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent

When i first joined it was mad . Nowadays it seems more people are picky and theres a lot more muscles n glamour on here . So the quality has improved but the madness has gone

Opinions anyone ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am just on here because I am up for a laugh x

over a year ago

Kent

"I am just on here because I am up for a laugh x "

Of course you are

over a year ago

It's just the same really , yes better picture quality .

The best way to take fab is not to take it seriously and just enjoy the chuckles in the forums

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I think away from the forums it's pretty much unchanged. The forums are a different matter. There used to be a smorgasbord of threads to read and post on. Nowadays it's mainly a variation of "who has the biggest...?" type threads.

over a year ago

"I think away from the forums it's pretty much unchanged. The forums are a different matter. There used to be a smorgasbord of threads to read and post on. Nowadays it's mainly a variation of "who has the biggest...?" type threads. "

totally agree, back in the day we had some great forum users, some thread would have you roaring with laughter, you’d still get those who would be sent to the naughty step (myself included), but the thread where vast and very varied compared to what gets posted now.

over a year ago

"I think away from the forums it's pretty much unchanged. The forums are a different matter. There used to be a smorgasbord of threads to read and post on. Nowadays it's mainly a variation of "who has the biggest...?" type threads. "

I agree with this. It used to be a forum for adults, now it often feels like boys in the playground trying to impress the girls or playing kiss chase.

There is nowhere near as many couples on here to balance it out either.

I think most of all though, Brexit is to blame. I understand why there was a political section created however it killed off a lot of the discussions that kept the boards lively.

The forum is nowhere near as robust as it used to be. You could tackle difficult subjects and out across strong views without too much worry. Now you end up on the naughty step for up to 5 days just for being on a controversial thread.

To sum up, the forums used to be entertaining, thought provoking and interesting. You could easily spend half a day on here. Not so much now.

over a year ago

I do like to pop into the politics forums for a decent debate

over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 09/12/18 08:32:49]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

To sum up, the forums used to be entertaining, thought provoking and interesting. You could easily spend half a day on here. Not so much now. "

I used to spend more than half a day here on occasion.

Now I doubt I spend half a day over the course of a week.

over a year ago

Kent

"

To sum up, the forums used to be entertaining, thought provoking and interesting. You could easily spend half a day on here. Not so much now.

I used to spend more than half a day here on occasion.

Now I doubt I spend half a day over the course of a week."

Yup im the same

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I think away from the forums it's pretty much unchanged. The forums are a different matter. There used to be a smorgasbord of threads to read and post on. Nowadays it's mainly a variation of "who has the biggest...?" type threads.

I agree with this. It used to be a forum for adults, now it often feels like boys in the playground trying to impress the girls or playing kiss chase.

There is nowhere near as many couples on here to balance it out either.

I think most of all though, Brexit is to blame. I understand why there was a political section created however it killed off a lot of the discussions that kept the boards lively.

The forum is nowhere near as robust as it used to be. You could tackle difficult subjects and out across strong views without too much worry. Now you end up on the naughty step for up to 5 days just for being on a controversial thread.

To sum up, the forums used to be entertaining, thought provoking and interesting. You could easily spend half a day on here. Not so much now. "

I'd agree with you but these things tend to be cyclical.

I've been around long enough to recognise that!

Say at the moment the forums are full of the provocative type that like to elcit arguments so the thoughtful threads disappear after just a few posts. I do try to post a few but many at the moment are looking for quick reactions. It will change, it always does!

One of the things that I have noticed too is the increased number of singles looking to couple up, not a bad thing mind you.

Post new Message to Thread