Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

content

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

how content are you with life. Im very content. Unfortunatly i have a terrible illness that stops me being content at times but when im well im just fuzzy and comfortable. Im not materialist and happy with my kot lot. Over to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have much to be content about and I appreciate it all. I have melancholic longings for some things but I try to harness this into drive to achieve them or be otherwise enchanted (if it’s something not in my control to achieve), and I try to be mindful of how lucky my life is in comparison to many.

Telephone hold music makes me lose my shit though.

over a year ago

All my problems are first world ones at present. I grumble now and then. But in the scheme of things compared to some poor buggers I can’t really complain. So I’m mostly content

Those things I’m unhappy about I’m in the process of changing. They’re all in my control.

over a year ago

"I have much to be content about and I appreciate it all. I have melancholic longings for some things but I try to harness this into drive to achieve them or be otherwise enchanted (if it’s something not in my control to achieve), and I try to be mindful of how lucky my life is in comparison to many.

Telephone hold music makes me lose my shit though. "

I’ll try that next time I’m constipated have you any good call centre recommendations with the most shit losing inducing music?

I’m content OP

over a year ago

im a bit pissed tonight and im just coming out of a really bad spell and been doing a lot of thinking. and my son loves me i talk to him about so much

over a year ago

Having been through the proverbial wringer I'm still here and have those that matter most in life around me. So yes that's enough. I'm content.

over a year ago

"Having been through the proverbial wringer I'm still here and have those that matter most in life around me. So yes that's enough. I'm content. "
yes thats ho1m i see it

over a year ago

Without the crap times we can't really appreciate the good times! I'm pretty much content! There are a couple of things I would like to change but overall life is good and I wouldn't change a thing! x

over a year ago

"im a bit pissed tonight and im just coming out of a really bad spell and been doing a lot of thinking. and my son loves me i talk to him about so much"

It’s lovely to be so close to your son. I really value how close I am to mine although he lives in another city now, we’re still very close. Wishing you well x

over a year ago

"Having been through the proverbial wringer I'm still here and have those that matter most in life around me. So yes that's enough. I'm content. yes thats ho1m i see it"

It's the most powerful starting point for moving from content to happy. Lose virtually everything and build from scratch for a whole new ending.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’d like a bigger house and more money for university so I can work part time whilst I study. However, other than that I’m content. I’m happy being a mama. I’m happy that I’m healthy. I’m happy that my friends give the best cuddles ever.

over a year ago

Yeah I get a wee bit lonely sometimes but on the whole I'm alright. I have plenty of people around who love me and no major issues in my life.

over a year ago

"I’d like a bigger house and more money for university so I can work part time whilst I study. However, other than that I’m content. I’m happy being a mama. I’m happy that I’m healthy. I’m happy that my friends give the best cuddles ever. "

I'm happy you're not asleep

Post new Message to Thread