Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Recycling out of date condoms

Jump to newest

By *alcon43 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

First of all how many of you check the dates on your condoms? (Probably more relevant to us girls. In my case I carry a variety of sizes, flavours, etc. Guys are more likely to carry just what they need.)

What can I do with condoms past their use by date? The more inventive suggestions the better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use them anyway, get pregnant, trap the fuck buddy who wanted no commitments and have the baby you so desperately wanted.

(No, this isn’t aimed at OP in any way whatsoever or a reflection of myself or what I would do, just a wee joke)

over a year ago

Have them printed " happy 80th birthday" and flog them on eBay as party balloons?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"First of all how many of you check the dates on your condoms? (Probably more relevant to us girls. In my case I carry a variety of sizes, flavours, etc. Guys are more likely to carry just what they need.)

What can I do with condoms past their use by date? The more inventive suggestions the better. "

Go in to a garage, and wait until a mechanic id doing some welding or "gas axe" cutting.

Inflate the condom with a flammable gas, and tie the end.

Chuck the balloon near the welding or cutting area, and wait for a stray spark of hot metal to detonate it.

Make sure you are filming it, and get £250 quid for the clip of the resulting "shit my pants" moment from the mechanic!

over a year ago

Make balloon animals

Tie them all together and make a bundgy cord

Wear them as a necklace

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"First of all how many of you check the dates on your condoms? (Probably more relevant to us girls. In my case I carry a variety of sizes, flavours, etc. Guys are more likely to carry just what they need.)

What can I do with condoms past their use by date? The more inventive suggestions the better. "

Water bombs

Xmas tree Baubles

Stop water getting down the end of your gun barrel

Put on your dildo for safe sex

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Use them anyway, get pregnant, trap the fuck buddy who wanted no commitments and have the baby you so desperately wanted.

(No, this isn’t aimed at OP in any way whatsoever or a reflection of myself or what I would do, just a wee joke)

"

Oh, so that's why women go looking for sex! Like it, ha!

over a year ago

Dip them in glitter and make x-mas bunting

Mrs

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Use them anyway, get pregnant, trap the fuck buddy who wanted no commitments and have the baby you so desperately wanted.

Oh, so that's why women go looking for sex! Like it, ha! "

Disclaimer: no reflection on me either.

over a year ago

Oh, so that's why women go looking for sex! Like it, ha! "

The absolute only reason

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Put glitter and a Lego man inside it and tell your kids it's a snow globe

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

So being bored at work I had a nosy online to see what came up as uses and this appeared so I copied and pasted

I'll admit it, this one looks especially unsettling, but Indestructables has a delicious recipe for condom-boiled meatloaf. It's pretty simple: all you have to do is stick your meat in an unrolled rubber Jimmy-bag and boil in water. Just make sure the temperature is under 100 degrees Fahrenheit or your condom will explode and your meat will get ruined. Heh.

Um....the theory idea sounds ok but actually cooking food in a condom...hmm, maybe not

over a year ago

Thank god this thread wasn’t what immediately went through my mind when I read the title!

You could cut them into tiny sheets of latex to make outfits for us kinky people out there. You’d need a lot though lol

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"

Lol

over a year ago

Fill with water and freeze for New Years Eve drinks. Probably need to borrow an ice pick of Sharon Stone though

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Use coloured or flavoured ones on the light bulbs around your home for wonderful ambient lighting and exotic scented rooms

By *nglishCharmMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I inflate mine to make space hoppers for my children to race on...

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

Use them on shampoo bottles/suncream etc when packing to go on holiday then if they burst or break the mess is contained within and wont ruin your clothes

over a year ago

"Use them on shampoo bottles/suncream etc when packing to go on holiday then if they burst or break the mess is contained within and wont ruin your clothes"

Very good tip

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

Im on a roll...use them on half used food tins to keep the remaining food fresh in the fridge instead of those faffy lids that never fit

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

Someone stop me please...im meant to be doing my uni assignment but im googling other uses for condoms now grrr...so easy diatra...ooo a kitten!

over a year ago

"Someone stop me please...im meant to be doing my uni assignment but im googling other uses for condoms now grrr...so easy diatra...ooo a kitten!"

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Pull one over your head and rob a bank.

The police will be after David Cameron.

over a year ago

"

joking or not this is entrapment and if a man committed a sexual crime against a women he would be burnt at the stake for it.

i dont find it funny, i dont care if its a joke or not. it clearly goes to show the mindset of someone and that someone cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

over a year ago

I could do with swallowing a partially inflated one, like a homemade gastric balloon, today! Can't stop eating!

Post new Message to Thread