Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women Have It The Hardest....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On Fab!

Up until last night I thought it was men who had it the hardest. I had a very long, open and wonderful conversation with a very beautiful and intelligent young lady and she was kind enough to share some of the messages she was sent. Didn't say who they were from.

Some of them were shocking. So abusive and just down right rude! Any of you guys out there who are guilty of talking down to any Woman on here, any Woman full stop!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Just grow up and take no for an answer! To talk down to a Woman and say the things I read you must be one hell of a wanker in life. If you was offended by that then I'm talking to YOU! What happens when you ask a woman out in a club and she says no, what do you do give her a slap? You're all fucking cowards! And feel free to PM me if you want, oh no you probably ain't got the balls to confront a man!

All you wonderful ladies you have my upmost sympathy and respect as I'm sure you've all experienced it. Just remember, we ain't like that.

I'll tell you all what I told her...

On behalf of the male species I apologise!!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

We don't need you to apologise for the make species, we can spot the pricks that need to apologise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We don't need you to apologise for the make species, we can spot the pricks that need to apologise. "

I know, but they won't so I will. X

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keyboard warriors, most of the time I don't bite back but sometimes I do and they send a shittier message but block me before I can reply

Most of these guys wouldn't even go up to a woman in a pub/nightclub never mind saying that stuff to her face!

But it can get you down sometimes and make us build bigger barriers for the nice guys to get through.

Thanks for your apology and acknowledgement

Reply privately

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I definitely give it to them hard, never had any complaints.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes I message back to abuse for shits and giggles

Funny when. The same men that have fabbed all your pics begged to meet then start saying how unattractive you are wen they get a no

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, thanks for the acknowledgement, although no apology necessary.

There's always abuse, threats, stuff that makes me want to be sick or cry. You have to have an incredibly thick skin. It's why I can come across as bitch at times here.

It's character building, in a way. Although I do wonder how a lot of people here manage in public without an adult.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I landed in hospital three days after joining Fab. The abuse was just unreal. And unrelenting as I was still fresh meat.

I gave myself a serious injury I'll never fully recover from to deprive all these men of sex, apparently, and they were going to find me and take it. In hospital on morphine awaiting surgery? Excuses. What about the horny men with the blue balls?!

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"On Fab!

Up until last night I thought it was men who had it the hardest. I had a very long, open and wonderful conversation with a very beautiful and intelligent young lady and she was kind enough to share some of the messages she was sent. Didn't say who they were from.

Some of them were shocking. So abusive and just down right rude! Any of you guys out there who are guilty of talking down to any Woman on here, any Woman full stop!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Just grow up and take no for an answer! To talk down to a Woman and say the things I read you must be one hell of a wanker in life. If you was offended by that then I'm talking to YOU! What happens when you ask a woman out in a club and she says no, what do you do give her a slap? You're all fucking cowards! And feel free to PM me if you want, oh no you probably ain't got the balls to confront a man!

All you wonderful ladies you have my upmost sympathy and respect as I'm sure you've all experienced it. Just remember, we ain't like that.

On behalf of the male species I apologise!! "

Some men have it very hard indeed, it can be very hard work wearing a full suit of shining armour xxx

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's nice to hear something other than "poor men you women can have anyone" and acknowledgement that there's a tonne of shit to be shovelled first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stress about it, it's mainly funny and makes normal guys look great

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"We don't need you to apologise for the make species, we can spot the pricks that need to apologise.

I know, but they won't so I will. X"

It means nothing though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

. Us poor defenceless women are so grateful to the op for speaking up for us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

". Us poor defenceless women are so grateful to the op for speaking up for us. "

God bless x

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I wasn't trying to speak up for you or patronise... I was just totally shocked with what I read! Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Also these guys need to know how it may effect someone. I hate bullies!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A simple delete will do some folk are dicks both sexes only reason its worse is theres more of us

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm pretty sure being rude isn't a man only thing. Us poor ladies can be just as bad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A simple delete will do some folk are dicks both sexes only reason its worse is theres more of us "

Try that again with full stops

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

". Us poor defenceless women are so grateful to the op for speaking up for us.

God bless x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A simple delete will do some folk are dicks both sexes only reason its worse is theres more of us

Try that again with full stops "

Urm it only needed 1 i think

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You tell me, OP.

By the way, you parked your charger on a double yellow....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A simple delete will do some folk are dicks both sexes only reason its worse is theres more of us

Urm it only needed 1 i think "

I spot at least 2 full stops and 2 commas

Reply privately

over a year ago

You think the men you’re talking about read the forums, they’re probably outside laughing at squirrels and throwing stones at the moon.

Nice try anyway, but you’re shouting into the void.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You tell me, OP.

By the way, you parked your charger on a double yellow...."

What do you want me to tell you?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You think the men you’re talking about read the forums, they’re probably outside laughing at squirrels and throwing stones at the moon.

Nice try anyway, but you’re shouting into the void. "

I needed that laugh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can only imagine the abuse single woman get on here. We’ve been told numerous times by single men on here that the missus is ugly, just cause we’re not wanting to meet them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No I wasn't trying to speak up for you or patronise... I was just totally shocked with what I read! Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Also these guys need to know how it may effect someone. I hate bullies!!! "

Some people do seem to attract the losers. I can count on one hand the number of abusive messages I've received. *shrugs*.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Try that again with full stops "

People in glass houses!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Can only imagine the abuse single woman get on here. We’ve been told numerous times by single men on here that the missus is ugly, just cause we’re not wanting to meet them."

I'm both a goddess and a worthless desperate troll. Apparently. (and worse)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Urm it only needed 1 i think

I spot at least 2 full stops and 2 commas "

ok ok ok iv no idea what a comma is but happy to say full stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"No I wasn't trying to speak up for you or patronise... I was just totally shocked with what I read! Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Also these guys need to know how it may effect someone. I hate bullies!!! "

You hate bullies yet decide to pick on someone regarding their spelling.... Right.... So it's only bullies of the people you want to fuck that you hate.

Everyone has an agenda!

Reply privately

over a year ago

People in glass houses! "

Have I missed some?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No I wasn't trying to speak up for you or patronise... I was just totally shocked with what I read! Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Also these guys need to know how it may effect someone. I hate bullies!!!

You hate bullies yet decide to pick on someone regarding their spelling.... Right.... So it's only bullies of the people you want to fuck that you hate.

Everyone has an agenda! "

Woah woah woah me man me no need defences grrrrrrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Must be awful getting lots of messages that you can decide to read it just delete.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No I wasn't trying to speak up for you or patronise... I was just totally shocked with what I read! Just sharing my feelings and thoughts. Also these guys need to know how it may effect someone. I hate bullies!!!

Didn't you see the I was kidding

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Must be awful getting lots of messages that you can decide to read it just delete. "

The struggle is real, that delete button is so far away from the read button.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Everyone has an agenda!

Didn't you see the I was kidding "

That's what all the bullies say. 'ah, it was only a bit of fun', 'why did you tell the teacher? we were only having a laugh, weren't we?!' 'tell them we're friends really'

It's OK. We know you only defend the women in the hope of getting your end away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah, trying to be knee deep in clunge on the back of a thread, trying to come across like the women’s saviour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Everyone has an agenda!

Woah woah woah me man me no need defences grrrrrrrr "

Haha, I'm very sorry... Forgive me?!

Reply privately

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"On Fab!

I end up deleting most messages and blocking the senders..they're just awful.... you don't need to apologise for them though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

People in glass houses!

Have I missed some? "

I'm guessing the word 'stops' was the end of your sentence, but how could I tell? Emojis aren't punctuation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone has an agenda!

Didn't you see the I was kidding

That's what all the bullies say. 'ah, it was only a bit of fun', 'why did you tell the teacher? we were only having a laugh, weren't we?!' 'tell them we're friends really'

It's OK. We know you only defend the women in the hope of getting your end away."

You can read it however you want to read it. I assure you nothing like that entered my mind. There's a big difference between being a bully and having a bit of banter... I didn't mean what I said and it was all in good spirit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People in glass houses!

Have I missed some?

I'm guessing the word 'stops' was the end of your sentence, but how could I tell? Emojis aren't punctuation. "

It's round and dot like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As we are on as a couple I read the early messages only show the wife the decent ones. Had plenty of ignorent a holes with messages like “ Be round in a bit to fuck your wife” simple fuck off and block works for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve noticed a few abusive messages screen shot and posted on local updates lately, some of them are vile. There are some odd balls out there. No need for it at all so I’m with you OP but we shouldn’t apologise for these pricks, they give us decent fellas a better chance of shining through after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

I read a lot of your posts. You don't need to apologise for the males to try get your cock sunk in pussy. We all know SOME women get abused by SOME men. Are you gonna regulate fab from now on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Must be awful getting lots of messages that you can decide to read it just delete.

The struggle is real, that delete button is so far away from the read button. "

Who'd be a women on Fab?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

They DONT really have a shit time...

Like me working in pattaya thailand being constantly harrassed by goldiggers /prostitutes/ladyboys....in the street when I was just going to internet cafe/cinema/restraunt/trying to watch football alone....

They would grab my arm 100 times per day "where you gooo I go with youuu" "handsome man/sexy man"

It's really irritating and annoying but you don't get angry and nasty about it...

English female colleagues I had in pattaya were totally unwanted. Nobody looked at them twice (apart from motorbike taxi men)..They tried anything to get attention.

If English women claim to hate male attention they should move to Thailand. No man would ever look at them sexually ever again. Thai women are 19-35 are not fat ...

Most ladyboys look better than average English women in a pub.

Basicly...I've seen the flipside of this argument where average looking English women really hate getting zero attention in pattaya/bangkok/most of Thailand...

There are just too many slim attractive thai women in hotpants and heels...

They all work out and make an effort...

They are programmed to clean your room..

English women in uk love the attention. English women in thailand (example being the stupid bitch in my office who married a motorbike taxi man)

...They hate life...They realize they are last on everyone's list.

They can't do anything to get attention in Asia. They all want to go back home eventually because of the demand and supply of attractive perfect BMI/diet/exercise thai women.

So I'm not buying it....

I know what it's like to be harrased by women grabbing me and dragging me down a street when I just want to do some printing for work....

Or when they know where I live and knock on my door randomly...

It's not the end of the world...it's just annoying...

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

I read a lot of your posts. You don't need to apologise for the males to try get your cock sunk in pussy. We all know SOME women get abused by SOME men. Are you gonna regulate fab from now on? "

Just the person I am. You can take this thread how you personally want to take it. Like I said nothing like that entered my mind.

You must obviously think like that and that's your opinion. I'm was just expressing my views and thoughts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Like me working in pattaya thailand being constantly harrassed by goldiggers /prostitutes/ladyboys....in the street when I was just going to internet cafe/cinema/restraunt/trying to watch football alone....

They would grab my arm 100 times per day "where you gooo I go with youuu" "handsome man/sexy man"

It's really irritating and annoying but you don't get angry and nasty about it...

English female colleagues I had in pattaya were totally unwanted. Nobody looked at them twice (apart from motorbike taxi men)..They tried anything to get attention.

If English women claim to hate male attention they should move to Thailand. No man would ever look at them sexually ever again. Thai women are 19-35 are not fat ...

Basicly...I've seen the flipside of this argument where average looking English women really hate getting zero attention in pattaya/bangkok/most of Thailand...

English women in uk love the attention. English women in thailand (example being the stupid bitch in my office who married a motorbike taxi man)

They can't do anything to get attention in Asia. They all want to go back home eventually because of the demand and supply of attractive perfect BMI/diet/exercise thai women.

So I'm not buying it....

I know what it's like to be harrased by women grabbing me and dragging me down a street when I just want to do some printing for work....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them."

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz always an essay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz always an essay "

Well skim by it then. You're always complaining you have to read to much. Puffin books for you from father Christmas.

Reply privately

By *handycornWoman
over a year ago

BELFAST

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 11:23:25]

Reply privately

By *handycornWoman
over a year ago

BELFAST

"A simple delete will do some folk are dicks both sexes only reason its worse is theres more of us "

Yeah, in the time it takes to delete fifty messages on fab, you've then received another twenty more.

I just don't allow men to message me now. If I want you I'll come and find you.

But I hear a lot of guys telling me the women on fab think they are better than the men. It's not that... The women become prickly because they're having to be on guard all the time. It's hard to remain warm and welcoming when you're used to being approached as if you were a cow at the market.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah, in the time it takes to delete fifty messages on fab, you've then received another twenty more.

I just don't allow men to message me now. If I want you I'll come and find you.

But I hear a lot of guys telling me the women on fab think they are better than the men. It's not that... The women become prickly because they're having to be on guard all the time. It's hard to remain warm and welcoming when you're used to being approached as if you were a cow at the market."

My point exactly. I was just assuring you that all men are not arseholes. The few spoil it for the rest of us. Just don't let it get you down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I argued with women I don't agree with

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

I respect them for countering what I say and giving me a debate...

I don't respect "men" sticking up for them....or women who let that happen...

I respect the woman (even if she is socialist)...if she debates me alone and doesn't cry for a man's help...

I respect the woman but the man getting involved in a debate I have with a woman is absolutely PATHETIC PERSON...

I respect women enough to spar with them at thai boxing or argue with them in a debate...

I don't respect the blokes who get involved on the woman's behalf.

I respect the woman if she counters my argument.

I treat women relatively equally so they don't get special treatment from me.

I will spar or debate with women (that's real respect)

Not treating them like they are stupid and fragile and need to be sheltered from debate.

Femenism basicly enforces that women are too emotionally fragile to debate men...

Mrs Thatcher would be turning in her grave..

I genuinely respect women I know I'm real life who show they have strong character.

I hate beta males who defend women in debate.

Women can be as tough as men...but they are brought up and influenced by a society that wraps them in cotton wool and treats them as "fragile"

I know strong minded women who don't give a fuck...that's My kind of women...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz always an essay

Well skim by it then. You're always complaining you have to read to much. Puffin books for you from father Christmas."

rather fuzzbuzz books pls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I argued with women I don't agree with

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

I respect the woman (even if she is socialist)...if she debates me alone and doesn't cry for a man's help...

I respect the woman but the man getting involved in a debate I have with a woman is absolutely PATHETIC PERSON...

I respect women enough to spar with them at thai boxing or argue with them in a debate...

Not treating them like they are stupid and fragile and need to be sheltered from debate.

Femenism basicly enforces that women are too emotionally fragile to debate men...

I genuinely respect women I know I'm real life who show they have strong character.

Women can be as tough as men...but they are brought up and influenced by a society that wraps them in cotton wool and treats them as "fragile"

"

You always go a wee bit off script. I haven’t quoted the previous thing you said on your thread, but you always mention being abroad, all the women there etc and pit us all against each other

If that’s what you prefer, brilliant. But it’s nothing to do with this thread.

And why can’t men defend women? What’s wrong with that?

Should women not defend men? Defend your own sex and nothing more?

Reply privately

over a year ago

In what way was I sticking up for Women? I was just showing my acknowledgement and disgust at what some men send to Women. I know Women are strong and can fend for themselves. It just amazes how people can read the same thing and come to different conclusions. It's not the mouth it comes out of it's the mind it goes into.

I posted this with all good intentions and not to laid or to get messages. I'm chatting to a few wonderful people and I'm happy with the connection we seem to have. I'm more than happy with what I got now.

Reply privately

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

When I was on here as a single lady, if I replied saying thanks but no thanks, I got called all sorts! So I just started blocking men that messaged that I wasn’t interested in and my profile got longer and longer with rants! Lol

No need for apologies, it takes all sorts!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

"

This post has nothing to do with the OP. No one has asked for men to defend them, one man decided to do that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

This post has nothing to do with the OP. No one has asked for men to defend them, one man decided to do that. "

It's the haters that make threads so much more interesting. Thank you for your contribution x

Reply privately

over a year ago

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

"

But this thread isn't about debate. It's about men sending women abusive or rude messages.

You've turned it into being about women standing up for themselves or engaging in debate but why? The OP started the thread, not a woman. No woman asked him to. No woman is hiding behind him too scared to speak.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them."

Wow. Just. Wow.

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"On Fab!

Agree re the disgusting messages.

Disagree that women have it the hardest on here - that’d be us single men .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone get random abuse?

Have to admit Iv never had that and if I did it would probably upset/freak me out

But when it's in response to being turned down I find it bloody hilarious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truth is i actually think couples have it hardes as theres double the people to please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Agree re the disgusting messages.

Disagree that women have it the hardest on here - that’d be us single men . "

Yeah. In a different sort if way.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I stand up for myself just fine. Doesn't mean that it's not nice to hear that someone empathises with the crap we deal with.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Does anyone get random abuse?

Have to admit Iv never had that and if I did it would probably upset/freak me out

But when it's in response to being turned down I find it bloody hilarious "

I've had a handful of abusive messages completely out of the blue. They're usually so impersonal and inaccurate that they bother me less than other types.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I stand up for myself just fine. Doesn't mean that it's not nice to hear that someone empathises with the crap we deal with. "

That's a perfect word for what I was trying to say thank you.

I empathise with you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only ever had one random abusive message. It was from a woman!!

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Can I just add that the trans people on here don't have an easy ride either re. The abuse thing ..(not moaning, just sayin')

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Can I just add that the trans people on here don't have an easy ride either re. The abuse thing ..(not moaning, just sayin')"

Yeah, I expect you get a lot of the same crap women do, plus transphobia/ denying your right to exist, and you may not have had the experience of background sexism since your childhood to prepare you for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I just add that the trans people on here don't have an easy ride either re. The abuse thing ..(not moaning, just sayin')"

I speak to trans people like I would a woman. I do actually chat to a trans on a regular basis and I send her Xs and tell her she's beautiful. I'm not bi or anything. Just respecting their feelings and choices.

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Can I just add that the trans people on here don't have an easy ride either re. The abuse thing ..(not moaning, just sayin')

Yeah, I expect you get a lot of the same crap women do, plus transphobia/ denying your right to exist, and you may not have had the experience of background sexism since your childhood to prepare you for it. "

This is true and thanks .. in my case I've lived like this since I was 14 years old I come from the dark ages so I am pretty much used to it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I just add that the trans people on here don't have an easy ride either re. The abuse thing ..(not moaning, just sayin')

Yeah, I expect you get a lot of the same crap women do, plus transphobia/ denying your right to exist, and you may not have had the experience of background sexism since your childhood to prepare you for it.

This is true and thanks .. in my case I've lived like this since I was 14 years old I come from the dark ages so I am pretty much used to it x"

And well done for sticking with what you want believe and feel instead of listening to the smallmindedness people out there! X

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"

And well done for sticking with what you want believe and feel instead of listening to the smallmindedness people out there! X"

Thank you x

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm glad things are improving for trans people. But we have such a long way to go.

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"I'm glad things are improving for trans people. But we have such a long way to go. "

It's much better for the "trans kids" now which is great, but as you say .. a way to go ...

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread ... for I know the crap the girls put up with on here.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

makes me feel better and more hopeful of pleasant conversations with women on here as i never descend to such ruderies when i send messages

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm glad things are improving for trans people. But we have such a long way to go.

It's much better for the "trans kids" now which is great, but as you say .. a way to go ...

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread ... for I know the crap the girls put up with on here. "

Solidarity, sister.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad things are improving for trans people. But we have such a long way to go.

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread ... for I know the crap the girls put up with on here.

Solidarity, sister. "

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Solidarity, sister. "

Luffs yer x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keyboard warriors, most of the time I don't bite back but sometimes I do and they send a shittier message but block me before I can reply

Thanks for your apology and acknowledgement "

Says it all about the type who do, I've had a few of them too.

OP You can't apologise for the type that do that, they are a different species to the rest of us I think and take delight in being disgusting

Reply privately

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Truth is i actually think couples have it hardes as theres double the people to please"

We’ve given up on Fab! We don’t get abuse. But we also rarely meet likeminded couples either !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Rubbish. Ignore the idiots and chat to the nice ones. Simple

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"On Fab!

Rubbish. Ignore the idiots and chat to the nice ones. Simple "

There are a few of us .

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

This post has nothing to do with the OP. No one has asked for men to defend them, one man decided to do that.

It's the haters that make threads so much more interesting. Thank you for your contribution x"

I'm not a hater, just call people out when being hypocritical. People don't like that though do they.

You apologising on behalf of all men is like expecting a German person to apologise for the nazi's. You may see if as some gallant deed but to those of us who do get abusive messages it means nothing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Yes. Not just from men that I turn down either. Just random, unsolicited messages calling me a disgusting fat pig, telling me I shouldn't be on here etc.

I soon dispatch of them though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Rubbish. Ignore the idiots and chat to the nice ones. Simple

There are a few of us . "

There are many of you

Reply privately

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"On Fab!

There's no need to apologise for this male,

If you wish to apologise on behalf of the abusive folk you'll note I said folk as the only abuse I've ever received was from (using your term) the "female species", abuse isn't gender specific, it can and does come from any gender.

I've said it often..no one has it easy on fab, often for very different reasons .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Truth is i actually think couples have it hardes as theres double the people to please

We’ve given up on Fab! We don’t get abuse. But we also rarely meet likeminded couples either !"

thats my point ant the entire point

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the internet isn't it. Writhing in trolls. Take no heed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

It's the haters that make threads so much more interesting. Thank you for your contribution x

I'm not a hater, just call people out when being hypocritical. People don't like that though do they.

You apologising on behalf of all men is like expecting a German person to apologise for the nazi's. You may see if as some gallant deed but to those of us who do get abusive messages it means nothing.

"

How am I hypocritical? And actually the German people are very sorry for what their people done in the past. They don't have many monument for the fallen soldiers they have them to commemorate the victims. You seem like a very bitter person to be fair, and your name suits you well. Not knocking you in any way and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just seems like yours are often very negative. I'm sorry if you got hurt in the past. No... I hope whoever hurt you is sorry as I can't apologise for what someone else has done. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

How am I hypocritical? And actually the German people are very sorry for what their people done in the past. They don't have many monument for the fallen soldiers they have them to commemorate the victims. You seem like a very bitter person to be fair, and your name suits you well. Not knocking you in any way and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just seems like yours are often very negative. I'm sorry if you got hurt in the past. No... I hope whoever hurt you is sorry as I can't apologise for what someone else has done. X"

Finally getting it

Feeling sorry for and outright apologising for something they had no part in are very different things.

All your personal swipes at me make the sentiment behind your empathy seem a little empty though. If it's not sincere then don't bother saying it.

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I was shown some messages from a Fab female friend and quite frankly it’s little wonder they don’t get a reply. Some are quite frankly pathetic. A five year old could come up with a better opening message.

Reply privately

over a year ago

E.g. fringe bennefits

Or chantelle bbw

Or the rest of them....

How am I hypocritical? And actually the German people are very sorry for what their people done in the past. They don't have many monument for the fallen soldiers they have them to commemorate the victims. You seem like a very bitter person to be fair, and your name suits you well. Not knocking you in any way and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just seems like yours are often very negative. I'm sorry if you got hurt in the past. No... I hope whoever hurt you is sorry as I can't apologise for what someone else has done. X

Finally getting it

Feeling sorry for and outright apologising for something they had no part in are very different things.

All your personal swipes at me make the sentiment behind your empathy seem a little empty though. If it's not sincere then don't bother saying it. "

It's totally sincere. It's just that everytime I say something supportive or nice, people just down my throat saying I got alternative motives. Can't a man be supportive and nice to women without wanting anything in return?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it White Knight Saturday again?

Comes round so often these days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to say the chaps who message me are always polite, always say please and thanks when they ask if I want my balls drained.

Reply privately

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Cliff Richard has a new album out for Christmas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are wankers and bitches in all walks of life, and because the way things have evolved I.e internet the cowards think it’s ok to send abuse by hiding behind their keyboard. I know I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea or indeed anyone’s so I personally just accept the deleted message and move on

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

you lost me when you said you hate bullies butvthen tried to put pullmyfinger down. I think your very hypocritical

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 13:22:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

In the era of trump this thread is something

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Cliff Richard has a new album out for Christmas."

Didn't know that he was still alive

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need to apologise for me OP. It's not a gender issue. You get good and bad behaviour irrespective of gender.

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I like having it the hardest - as long as I get a nice cuddle afterwards!

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

I guess u getting laid then tonight Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Peachy I’d give you both

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you lost me when you said you hate bullies butvthen tried to put pullmyfinger down. I think your very hypocritical"

Theres a difference between banter and bullying. I gave the emoji to show i was kidding.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Cliff Richard has a new album out for Christmas."

CLIFFmas!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"you lost me when you said you hate bullies butvthen tried to put pullmyfinger down. I think your very hypocritical

Theres a difference between banter and bullying. I gave the emoji to show i was kidding. "

It's just like saying 'no offence' before saying something offensive lol. Or after maybe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's totally sincere. It's just that everytime I say something supportive or nice, people just down my throat saying I got alternative motives. Can't a man be supportive and nice to women without wanting anything in return? "

I guess you have to remember that it's difficult for many to take people at face value on here. And regardless of how well meaning you may be it isn't like there haven't been many threads that have a man berating others, albeit theirs read less than genuine. At least you didn't say "ruining it for us decent ones".

Showing sympathy for ladies getting the vile and abusive messages is different from empathising as well. Many folk just look at it as an invonvenience without truly imagining it from a perspective that is essentially alien to what the vast majority could or want to comprehend. I know that I personally felt uncomfortable when discussing how different it can be for a lady on here or just in real life and seeing the amount of messages that are unasked for with either agressive or graphically detailed and unpleasant worded pm's from some men. After many chats that enlightened me to a lot of everyday situations that some women frequently encounter, I didn't want or like to think that a lady that didn't know me would possibly have cause to be wary and think me capable of such things. It's quite sobering and very unpleasant when you spend some time properly thinking it over and don't just dismiss it out of hand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you lost me when you said you hate bullies butvthen tried to put pullmyfinger down. I think your very hypocritical

Theres a difference between banter and bullying. I gave the emoji to show i was kidding.

It's just like saying 'no offence' before saying something offensive lol. Or after maybe. "

Well all I said was

try again using full stops

I'm so sorry I offended you with that mate I truly am!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's totally sincere. It's just that everytime I say something supportive or nice, people just down my throat saying I got alternative motives. Can't a man be supportive and nice to women without wanting anything in return?

I guess you have to remember that it's difficult for many to take people at face value on here. And regardless of how well meaning you may be it isn't like there haven't been many threads that have a man berating others, albeit theirs read less than genuine. At least you didn't say "ruining it for us decent ones".

Showing sympathy for ladies getting the vile and abusive messages is different from empathising as well. Many folk just look at it as an invonvenience without truly imagining it from a perspective that is essentially alien to what the vast majority could or want to comprehend. I know that I personally felt uncomfortable when discussing how different it can be for a lady on here or just in real life and seeing the amount of messages that are unasked for with either agressive or graphically detailed and unpleasant worded pm's from some men. After many chats that enlightened me to a lot of everyday situations that some women frequently encounter, I didn't want or like to think that a lady that didn't know me would possibly have cause to be wary and think me capable of such things. It's quite sobering and very unpleasant when you spend some time properly thinking it over and don't just dismiss it out of hand."

Noted... I really don't care what people think my intentions are. It's like life you can't please everyone. Like I said, I've got a few conversations going with who I personally think are the best of best on Fab!! It took me a while to get started but it was worth the wait. I'm not sure they'd clarify but I did have to ask a couple of times if their partner was 100% cool with this as I'd hate to hurt his feelings.

Anyway, I stand by everything I said and if it puts me in a bad light to some people then thats their choice.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"On Fab!

Your apology on my behalf is not wanted, nor necessary thanks..

Sycophantic white knighting may float your boat but please don't assume you need to or can apologise for other people's behavior..

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"On Fab!

I can't see your steed. These fair maidens need to know they can be rescued quickly, a pic might help.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes we think there is a little too much anonymity on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

It's just like saying 'no offence' before saying something offensive lol. Or after maybe.

Well all I said was

I'm so sorry I offended you with that mate I truly am! "

Please don't assume to call me your mate. Especially not after saying I am bitter. Those are not the words of a mate.

I'm not offended by you at all. If it makes you feel better to assume I am then crack on. I wasn't offended by what you said. I just pointed out that you were bullying.... Sorry, having banter, when you said in another post Jo's you hated bullies. Which one is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

On behalf of the male species I apologise!! I can't see your steed. These fair maidens need to know they can be rescued quickly, a pic might help. "

Hang where does it even say that I was sticking up or trying to rescue them? I was just expressing my views on the behaviour of other guys. Say something nice or supportive on Fab and no one believes it and you get slated!! Well, no, actually some do. Maybe it's the ones who are fake and can't see the good in people who don't? Maybe everyone is a little weary of everyone on here and refuse to take people at face value. I've absolutely no reason to be fake or say something I don't really mean.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"On Fab!

On behalf of the male species I apologise!! I can't see your steed. These fair maidens need to know they can be rescued quickly, a pic might help.

Hang where does it even say that I was sticking up or trying to rescue them? I was just expressing my views on the behaviour of other guys. Say something nice or supportive on Fab and no one believes it and you get slated!! Well, no, actually some do. Maybe it's the ones who are fake and can't see the good in people who don't? Maybe everyone is a little weary of everyone on here and refuse to take people at face value. I've absolutely no reason to be fake or say something I don't really mean. "

People read between the lines. You might have sincere intentions with this thread but it can look patronising and condescending to some.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh for crying out loud! glad I popped back just for the giggles

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"On Fab!

On behalf of the male species I apologise!! I can't see your steed. These fair maidens need to know they can be rescued quickly, a pic might help.

Hang where does it even say that I was sticking up or trying to rescue them? I was just expressing my views on the behaviour of other guys. Say something nice or supportive on Fab and no one believes it and you get slated!! Well, no, actually some do. Maybe it's the ones who are fake and can't see the good in people who don't? Maybe everyone is a little weary of everyone on here and refuse to take people at face value. I've absolutely no reason to be fake or say something I don't really mean. People read between the lines. You might have sincere intentions with this thread but it can look patronising and condescending to some. "

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Lol only on Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well all I said was

I'm so sorry I offended you with that mate I truly am!

Please don't assume to call me your mate. Especially not after saying I am bitter. Those are not the words of a mate.

I'm not offended by you at all. If it makes you feel better to assume I am then crack on. I wasn't offended by what you said. I just pointed out that you were bullying.... Sorry, having banter, when you said in another post Jo's you hated bullies. Which one is it? "

I was saying sorry and mate to pull my finger as it was him who I said it too. I'd never call a woman mate!...

Who in their right mind classes banter as bullying? Ok if he was offended by it I am really sorry to him, it was meant with all good intentions.

Life would be so dull if people didn't have a joke and a laugh. Ok banter is a for of joking at another persons expense, but I can take as much as I can give because I know nothing is said to hurt the persons feelings. And if it does then you take it back and apologise.

I really didn't think he would be offended by me saying he's missed a couple full stops.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol only on Fab.

"

Better than telly

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I don’t think this has gone the way the OP intended.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On behalf of men, ladies I apologise for this thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Hang where does it even say that I was sticking up or trying to rescue them? I was just expressing my views on the behaviour of other guys. Say something nice or supportive on Fab and no one believes it and you get slated!! Well, no, actually some do. Maybe it's the ones who are fake and can't see the good in people who don't? Maybe everyone is a little weary of everyone on here and refuse to take people at face value. I've absolutely no reason to be fake or say something I don't really mean. People read between the lines. You might have sincere intentions with this thread but it can look patronising and condescending to some. "

Like I said. It's not the mouth it comes out it's the mind it goes into. I apologise on behalf of myself if I have offended anyone by saying pull my fingers doesn't use full stops!

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Can only imagine the abuse single woman get on here. We’ve been told numerous times by single men on here that the missus is ugly, just cause we’re not wanting to meet them."

I've had couples profiles on here, you are correct, the abuse is nowhere near as bad on them as it was on my single profile as they didn't have the balls to send the same messages to the couples ones in case another man read it. Often it was the same guys sending messages to both profiles. Definitely different the way they approached things on each profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t think this has gone the way the OP intended. "

No. Only takes one negative person to turn a thread around! You post something with good intentions and someone has to spoil. Just because they aint happy! Got to drag everyone else down with them. Well you're preaching to the wrong person because nothing you say will bring me down.

see I'm still smiling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On behalf of men, ladies I apologise for this thread. "

No not aloud to do that aparently. I will allow you to apologise on my behalf if you want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t think this has gone the way the OP intended.

No. Only takes one negative person to turn a thread around! You post something with good intentions and someone has to spoil. Just because they aint happy! Got to drag everyone else down with them. Well you're preaching to the wrong person because nothing you say will bring me down.

see I'm still smiling "

That photo was taken when you’re lottery numbers come in, let’s see you now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Well. That passed some time. I'm off up the German Market now!

Laters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On behalf of men, ladies I apologise for this thread.

No not aloud to do that aparently. I will allow you to apologise on my behalf if you want. "

Ladies as a man, I feel I must apologise for this gentlemens recent comment.

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Well. That passed some time. I'm off up the German Market now!

Laters "

Enjoy the German sausages you encounter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Laters "

Auf Wiedersehen

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think it was a nice thought OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t think this has gone the way the OP intended. "

To be fair I reckon it has probably gone as he would have expected. He's been on the forum for some time now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it was a nice thought OP "

Thank you ay least some of you got what I was trying to say. X

Reply privately

By *lizaDayWoman
over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 15:21:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

Feck aaarrfff!!

Reply privately

By *lizaDayWoman
over a year ago

Wigan

It seems to be so much worse lately. I could write a book about the way some of the guys who join this place behave. I've been spoken to like crap, called names, and I've been stalked too. It's going downhill fast. I only stay because of the decent and polite guys on here who often make up for the ignorant ones. Sadly the good guys seem vastly outnumbered by the dogs...it's a shame really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t think this has gone the way the OP intended.

To be fair I reckon it has probably gone as he would have expected. He's been on the forum for some time now. "

Yeah I suppose I should have expected this... Why should I hold back expressing myself on the chance some people may not like it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

On a serious note yes. single women have my deepest respect considering theyre meeting some guy/woman couple for tbe first time, armed only with wits, a sharp mind and a brick in their handbag

Reply privately

By *ure pleasuresMan
over a year ago

Bishops Tachbrook

Good manners cost nothing, no matter who you are! Being abusive to anyone (either male or female) is never going to get you a meet so there is certainly no point to it. Us nice guys with decent veri's are rewarded all the more by the abusive jerks out there who cant cant take a polite no for an answer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to be so much worse lately. I could write a book about the way some of the guys who join this place behave. I've been spoken to like crap, called names, and I've been stalked too. It's going downhill fast. I only stay because of the decent and polite guys on here who often make up for the ignorant ones. Sadly the good guys seem vastly outnumbered by the dogs...it's a shame really. "

Sorry to hear... it is a shame!

It's the guys who truly love themselves and god forbid anyone turning them down!

Keep smiling though as there are decent ones are on here... partly why I posted...

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"It seems to be so much worse lately. I could write a book about the way some of the guys who join this place behave. I've been spoken to like crap, called names, and I've been stalked too. It's going downhill fast. I only stay because of the decent and polite guys on here who often make up for the ignorant ones. Sadly the good guys seem vastly outnumbered by the dogs...it's a shame really. "

Speaking as one of the nicest guys on Fab, it’s great to know our efforts are appreciated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to be so much worse lately. I could write a book about the way some of the guys who join this place behave. I've been spoken to like crap, called names, and I've been stalked too. It's going downhill fast. I only stay because of the decent and polite guys on here who often make up for the ignorant ones. Sadly the good guys seem vastly outnumbered by the dogs...it's a shame really.

Speaking as one of the nicest guys on Fab, it’s great to know our efforts are appreciated. "

I'm still looking under my pillow for these lottery tickets?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nick Cave fan by any chance ?

Reply privately

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"It seems to be so much worse lately. I could write a book about the way some of the guys who join this place behave. I've been spoken to like crap, called names, and I've been stalked too. It's going downhill fast. I only stay because of the decent and polite guys on here who often make up for the ignorant ones. Sadly the good guys seem vastly outnumbered by the dogs...it's a shame really.

Speaking as one of the nicest guys on Fab, it’s great to know our efforts are appreciated.

I'm still looking under my pillow for these lottery tickets? "

Look out for them in your Xmas stocking.

If they aren’t there it means you haven’t been a good boy this year .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm still looking under my pillow for these lottery tickets?

Look out for them in your Xmas stocking.

If they aren’t there it means you haven’t been a good boy this year . "

Oh great! Well, that's that then....

Reply privately

By *zamiWoman
over a year ago

LONDON

"I landed in hospital three days after joining Fab. The abuse was just unreal. And unrelenting as I was still fresh meat.

I gave myself a serious injury I'll never fully recover from to deprive all these men of sex, apparently, and they were going to find me and take it. In hospital on morphine awaiting surgery? Excuses. What about the horny men with the blue balls?! "

You harmed yourself? Is that what you mean?

Reply privately

By *handycornWoman
over a year ago

BELFAST

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.

Wow. Just. Wow. "

I know right.

Reply privately

By *lizaDayWoman
over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 15:47:49]

Reply privately

By *lizaDayWoman
over a year ago

Wigan

Nick Cave fan by any chance ? "

How did you guess? lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thread is booming with mansplaining and mainstream feminism

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nick Cave fan by any chance ? How did you guess? lol "

The video to that is amazing! Kylie is my all-time crush!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Laters

Enjoy the German sausages you encounter "

Hoping there'll be some foot longs to gobble on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nick Cave fan by any chance ? How did you guess? lol "

Just a hunch!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Laters

Hoping there'll be some foot longs to gobble on "

I have a German sausage van owner that lives a few doors away from me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Laters

I have a German sausage van owner that lives a few doors away from me!"

I love a German sausage I do

Reply privately

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Laters

I love a German sausage I do "

German sauages are the Wurst ....

Boom boom

Reply privately

over a year ago

Laters

I love a German sausage I do "

Why doesn’t that surprise me, you’re the wurst!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Laters

I love a German sausage I do

Why doesn’t that surprise me, you’re the wurst! "

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz always an essay "

But we need to know how badly all the hookers want him.....

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they

lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them."

This has to be the post of the week!

I’m moving to Asia for a quiet life!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.

I’m moving to Asia for a quiet life! "

Ha ha I've reread it so many times and still don't have the words...

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.

Ha ha I've reread it so many times and still don't have the words..."

It’s brilliant isn’t it? I’d be speechless if that were possible!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

It’s brilliant isn’t it? I’d be speechless if that were possible! "

Exactly this!!! Makes me want to laugh, shout and throw things all at once.. just wtf!?!

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

It’s brilliant isn’t it? I’d be speechless if that were possible! "

I’m also wondering what happens to Thai ladies when they turn 36? Are they all bumped off when they’re not young, slim and pretty any more? - like Logan’s run?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

I’m also wondering what happens to Thai ladies when they turn 36? Are they all bumped off when they’re not young, slim and pretty any more? - like Logan’s run? "

Good point.. very worrying insight. You could investigate whilst you're over there getting your peace and quiet..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

I'm guessing you've been turned down by lots of English women

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Incel alert.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

English women love the attention....if they lived in Asia they would get zero attention and life would be very different for them. They wouldn't cope without female privalidge and without men constantly helping them.zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz always an essay

But we need to know how badly all the hookers want him....."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this thread worth reading?

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

I’m also wondering what happens to Thai ladies when they turn 36? Are they all bumped off when they’re not young, slim and pretty any more? - like Logan’s run?

Good point.. very worrying insight. You could investigate whilst you're over there getting your peace and quiet.. "

I’ll look into it - though at 50 I may well get sent to join them - and my kids would miss me once they run out of food and clean crockery!

If I were to take his comments seriously - I may be compelled to comment that the sex industry Is rife in Thailand due to underlying poverty outside the principal cities - and that as western women don’t tend to pay for sex with Thai citizens - but western men certainly do - then it’s hardly surprising that women are ignored and men harassed/courted!

As for women under 35 being far ‘hotter’ than their western counterparts - we’re aware we have obesity issues here - but the reason many women stay as young and fit as they can there is sadly little to do with health and well-being - it’s because their appearance is their only saleable commodity! They have to make as much as they can and attract a ‘keeper ‘ before their looks fade - or its back to the countryside and borderline starvation unless they have professional qualifications and a career!

Right - now I’ve finished stating the bloody obvious - I’ll get on with the laundry!

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"On Fab!

So I'm not buying it....

It must be so hard and sad, knowing that the women in Asia look at you and all they see are dollar signs, my heart goes out to you, as the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Bless you!

Reply privately