FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are there any known scams I should know about?

Jump to newest

By *udio2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi, I am very new to this, are there any scams on this site that I should be aware of?. For example profiles that out of the blue contact you wanting a face pic, this has happened a couple of times. Any help appreciated.

Audio2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men pretending to be females

Men pretending to be couples

Women asking for money

Bot accounts asking for other means of communication like email etc

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Going off site can sometimes be to ask for money (but isn't always).

Have your wits about you, basically. If it seems too good to be true it probably is.

over a year ago

Not sure if you’ve ever heard the term “time wasters” fake profiles the list goes on but in general a jolly good site . Am sure you’ll navigate ok around here as time goes on, all the best

By *udio2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hey, Thanks for your help guys.

"If it seems too good to be true it probably is"

Is very good advice. I apply that to everyday life

over a year ago

"Hi, I am very new to this, are there any scams on this site that I should be aware of?. For example profiles that out of the blue contact you wanting a face pic, this has happened a couple of times. Any help appreciated.

Audio2

"

Give me £500 and will let you know all of the scams, honest.

over a year ago

"Men pretending to be females

Men pretending to be couples

Women asking for money

Bot accounts asking for other means of communication like email etc"

over a year ago

"Hi, I am very new to this, are there any scams on this site that I should be aware of?. For example profiles that out of the blue contact you wanting a face pic, this has happened a couple of times. Any help appreciated.

Audio2

Give me £500 and will let you know all of the scams, honest."

We'll let you know them all for £450

over a year ago

Audio2

Give me £500 and will let you know all of the scams, honest.We'll let you know them all for £450 "

You guys are daredevils

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Beware the tvs posing as straight women

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Audio2

Give me £500 and will let you know all of the scams, honest.We'll let you know them all for £450 "

Never mind them.... I'll tell you for free. Oh, but I'm out of phone credit...

over a year ago

Audio2

These two asking for money are both scammers, beware. The actual cost is £399 and I take bank transfer.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Audio2

Give me £500 and will let you know all of the scams, honest.We'll let you know them all for £450

Never mind them.... I'll tell you for free. Oh, but I'm out of phone credit... "

Lol. There are so many skint women on Fab #justsaying #totallynotascam #doesanyonefallforthis

over a year ago

Seriously though, beware of timewasters. People who invite you and give either a wrong address or don't intend on showing up.

Beware pic collectors as well. Usually, if a profile has no verifications, is not a site supporter and has been on the site for more than 3 months without a meet they are probably a guy posing and collecting pics.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Definitely look out for those who claim to want to meet. Everyone knows that real fabbers don’t do any of that malarkey

Post new Message to Thread