Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The first verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Doe's anybody on here know who gave the first verification as you need to be verified before you can give verification so I'm assuming the man,women, owners of fab must be a swinger too to give the first verification it's a bit like the chicken and egg scenario just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was an immaculate verification, much like the immaculate conception. It was a beautiful thing.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Doe's anybody on here know who gave the first verification as you need to be verified before you can give verification so I'm assuming the man,women, owners of fab must be a swinger too to give the first verification it's a bit like the chicken and egg scenario just curious "
Keep trying to get a meet,eventually you will have a meet and you can both verify each other,good luck

over a year ago

"There was an immaculate verification, much like the immaculate conception. It was a beautiful thing. "

That’s beautiful

over a year ago

"There was an immaculate verification, much like the immaculate conception. It was a beautiful thing.

That’s beautiful "

You’re beautiful

over a year ago

"There was an immaculate verification, much like the immaculate conception. It was a beautiful thing.

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful "

Thanks bountiful boobies

over a year ago

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful

Thanks bountiful boobies "

Pinky went pop

over a year ago

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful

Thanks bountiful boobies

Pinky went pop "

They should’ve sent me the pouch thingy for all the extra web traffic I pushed their way

over a year ago

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful

Thanks bountiful boobies

Pinky went pop "

over a year ago

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful

Thanks bountiful boobies

Pinky went pop

They should’ve sent me the pouch thingy for all the extra web traffic I pushed their way "

Can’t believe you didn’t get it given the offer I laid down, you no love me. Waaaaahhh.

I’m over it now.

over a year ago

That’s beautiful

You’re beautiful

Thanks bountiful boobies

Pinky went pop

They should’ve sent me the pouch thingy for all the extra web traffic I pushed their way

Can’t believe you didn’t get it given the offer I laid down, you no love me. Waaaaahhh.

I’m over it now. "

Foul temptress.

The p&p was almost as much as the product

Post new Message to Thread