Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

xmas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its suddenly dawned on me ive not spent one penny on xmas yet lol better get my arse in gear this weekend anyone else starting late ? im normally finnished by now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't call this late. I haven't even got my cards out yet, I think I've enough left over from last year.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ah now cards is something we stopped a couple of years back such a waste of money and trees

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

My Christmas box with cards, decs, paper are still in storage till we move next week....

Wasn’t the wine mulled for stress assistance?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"ah now cards is something we stopped a couple of years back such a waste of money and trees"

A lot of my friends donate to charity instead. I still send some but compared to lots of people my Christmas list is tiny

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"ah now cards is something we stopped a couple of years back such a waste of money and trees

A lot of my friends donate to charity instead. I still send some but compared to lots of people my Christmas list is tiny"

I've got 3 family, and 2 friend that get one off me, they sometimes get them before Xmas as well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"ah now cards is something we stopped a couple of years back such a waste of money and trees

A lot of my friends donate to charity instead. I still send some but compared to lots of people my Christmas list is tiny

I've got 3 family, and 2 friend that get one off me, they sometimes get them before Xmas as well "

. I like to send cards to my friends who live abroad, it's rare that they get them before new year and vice versa. Some years I'm tempted to put last year's cards out to make it look as if we actually have friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"its suddenly dawned on me ive not spent one penny on xmas yet lol better get my arse in gear this weekend anyone else starting late ? im normally finnished by now "
don't bother asking me what I want, surprise me

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

The Shell Garage is open Christmas Eve so no panic here

Jeez. Hope Ess doesn’t see this lol

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I bought a few things while I was at Greenwich a few weeks so and got the rest online the other day. I don’t have that many to buy for these days as some of my family have suggested not exchanging between ourselves - mostly those with kids and they’re getting vouchers!

Post new Message to Thread