Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do I improve?

Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Well ok I’ll trust you lot to be honest, how do I improve my tv looks? I will consider all realistic suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why do you think they need improving?

over a year ago

I love your red and tartan outfit.

Are you looking for clothing or make up suggestions and do you want a particular look or to look more feminine?

over a year ago

Fiddle with the aerial?

over a year ago

Thought this was going to be about your bluntness on other peoples threads ...

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Fiddle with the aerial? "

That's your problem right there -we've all switched to digital -the only TV's showing snow are those without a freeview decoder

over a year ago

What about your look do you want to improve? X

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Thought this was going to be about your bluntness on other peoples threads ..."

Ouch!

Wow those claws are sharp..

over a year ago

west here ford shire

Sorry to all out there if I’ve been a little sharp in the forums, I’ll rrfrain from comments and stay out of the forums if I offend..

Thanks

But being ill the forums helped me through, obviously I have been a little harsh to some so being a fair minded person I’ll stay out of forums

Bye all

X

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

"Sorry to all out there if I’ve been a little sharp in the forums, I’ll rrfrain from comments and stay out of the forums if I offend..

Thanks

But being ill the forums helped me through, obviously I have been a little harsh to some so being a fair minded person I’ll stay out of forums

Bye all

X"

Please don't go . I like your posts on the forums. Love your humour through all the illness. Hugs xx

over a year ago

"Sorry to all out there if I’ve been a little sharp in the forums, I’ll rrfrain from comments and stay out of the forums if I offend..

Thanks

Bye all

X"

Don’t go, I enjoy your posts. X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks

Bye all

X"

I understand that you will feel fragile and vulnerable due to your illness but there's no need to respond to one post by stopping something you enjoy.

I haven't read noticed whether your posts are sharp or not but isn't the solution to stay on the forum and think twice before you post if you feel the comment held some truth?

over a year ago

Never been offended by one of your posts XX

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Thanks

Bye all

X"

Nooo dont go I enjoy your posts too x

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Thought this was going to be about your bluntness on other peoples threads ..."

I think the others are right, I will continue in forums. But I will refrain my comments

over a year ago

"Thought this was going to be about your bluntness on other peoples threads ...

I think the others are right, I will continue in forums. But I will refrain my comments "

She has a point, you have been blunt sometimes. No doubt because of what you're going through.

You've had a lot of support from forum people so I hope you do stay. Just remember that other people may be having rough times too. x

over a year ago

"Well ok I’ll trust you lot to be honest, how do I improve my tv looks? I will consider all realistic suggestions"

I don't know how you can improve. Your legs are amazing and your clothes are too. You have a fantastic figure.

I'd say wear things that make you feel good. Especially at the mo. Shoulders back, tits out, head high.

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Thought this was going to be about your bluntness on other peoples threads ...

I think the others are right, I will continue in forums. But I will refrain my comments

She has a point, you have been blunt sometimes. No doubt because of what you're going through.

You've had a lot of support from forum people so I hope you do stay. Just remember that other people may be having rough times too. x"

Thanks makes me feel goid that

Anyway such is life

over a year ago

west here ford shire

Bollox to them all I say

over a year ago

"Bollox to them all I say"

To who?