Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dynamo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did anyone happen to watch him on Watch last night, I'm not one for magic to be honest but this is the first time I've seen this guy and it totally freaked me out, ended with him walking on the river thames (or paddling into the middle), just baffled on how he did that one not to mention all the other random tricks he done on the street.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Did anyone happen to watch him on Watch last night, I'm not one for magic to be honest but this is the first time I've seen this guy and it totally freaked me out, ended with him walking on the river thames (or paddling into the middle), just baffled on how he did that one not to mention all the other random tricks he done on the street. "

Yea I've seen him. Some of the stuff he does you can tell how he does it but then there's other stuff and you just think WTF! I think he's very good

By *ondafirestormMan
over a year ago

heckington

I got his dvd and some of the stuff is very very clever.

over a year ago

a guys mobile ended up inside a beer bottle just by clapping them together? Don't even know where to start to work that one out

over a year ago

THere are few that are amazing, the one with Rio Ferdinand when he walk through the glass window with everyone watching,

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"THere are few that are amazing, the one with Rio Ferdinand when he walk through the glass window with everyone watching,"

that is the one that freaked me out the most... it was like WTF!!! lol

oooh.. and the one with scott mills at radio 1 where he predicted the story he would pick in the paper 3 days before it was written....

over a year ago

Even just the way he shuffles cards is confusing lol, he is very good,

over a year ago

The mobile phone in the glass is an easy one. He throws the phone into his coat and he already has a bottle stashed on him with a phone inside it. Look on you tube, you can clearly see the phone going into his jacket.

The one that gets me (besides the Rio one) is in the jewelry store with one of the pussy cat girls I think. He puts his hand through the glass and pulls out a bracelet with everyone stood watching WTF!!!!

over a year ago

"The mobile phone in the glass is an easy one. He throws the phone into his coat and he already has a bottle stashed on him with a phone inside it. Look on you tube, you can clearly see the phone going into his jacket."

but his friend rang the phone?

over a year ago

"The mobile phone in the glass is an easy one. He throws the phone into his coat and he already has a bottle stashed on him with a phone inside it. Look on you tube, you can clearly see the phone going into his jacket.

but his friend rang the phone?"

The episodes I watched when he puts the phone in the bottle his friend doesn't ring it and I've watched all of series 1. What can I say, google it. They slow the video down and you can clearly see him throw the phone into his jacket

over a year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZpdAxG2FNQ

There you go, a link to the slowed down video

over a year ago

Sorry to burst the bubble but it's not really magic

over a year ago

"Sorry to burst the bubble but it's not really magic "

ah well

over a year ago

THere's no such thing as magic and everything is either a slight of hand or a trick of the mind, but its still very impressive even if you know its just a trick, the one in America where he blows the horn and when they open there eyes and he's on another building outstanding trick or not lol

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"THere's no such thing as magic and "

you mean hogwarts isnt real??? You have to spoil things dont you

Love Dynamo, seen him interviewed and he always comes across sooooo lovely and so fascinating and talented

over a year ago

"THere's no such thing as magic and

you mean hogwarts isnt real??? You have to spoil things dont you

Love Dynamo, seen him interviewed and he always comes across sooooo lovely and so fascinating and talented"

CLearly hogwarts is real but mear mortals like us and dynamo its not real

over a year ago

watched the 50 greatest magic tricks the other night and noticed that dynamo had copied one of paul zenon(i thinkit was him?)tricks!!!it was the one where a card is picked and then the pack is thrown over a pool table and the cueball is struck and the card nearest where it stops was indeed the card randomly chosen!!!the only way i think this could be done is if somehow all the cards on the table where the same???

Post new Message to Thread