Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meets on same day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Did she clean herself up after the first guy....

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets "

Yet you have will meet couples on your profile, which would normally involve MFM, so you'd be 'sharing' at the same time!

If your naive enough to think someone you meet on here is solely there for you then, maybe Fab isn't for you.

Being open-minded is a big factor.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

And maybe take Threesomes off as an interest

over a year ago

Well yes I presume she showered lol was no evidence anyway lol

over a year ago

Your totally wrong saying take stuff off my interests ,if I want a threesone I'll know the people I'm with ,the guy this lady was with I havnt a clue that's my point

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s one of those things that you could argue she should have disclosed up front so you could make an informed choice about meeting, but I guess none of us know who our prospective meets meet before or after us on any given day.

My views? I’d prefer to be their only meet ideally that day, likewise I wouldn’t meet multiples (unless we were all together! )

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Your totally wrong saying take stuff off my interests ,if I want a threesone I'll know the people I'm with ,the guy this lady was with I havnt a clue that's my point "

I was referring, more to judgemental attitude you showed in your post to the woman you'd just had sex with - did she promise you monogamy, and that you would be exclusive?

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"It’s one of those things that you could argue she should have disclosed up front so you could make an informed choice about meeting, but I guess none of us know who our prospective meets meet before or after us on any given day.

My views? I’d prefer to be their only meet ideally that day, likewise I wouldn’t meet multiples (unless we were all together! )"

But you'd still only have their word for it, and what length of time is deemed acceptable between meets?

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets "

What is the time period of exclusivity you require ? Maybe you should make that clear on your profile.

over a year ago

"It’s one of those things that you could argue she should have disclosed up front so you could make an informed choice about meeting, but I guess none of us know who our prospective meets meet before or after us on any given day.

My views? I’d prefer to be their only meet ideally that day, likewise I wouldn’t meet multiples (unless we were all together! )

But you'd still only have their word for it, and what length of time is deemed acceptable between meets? "

Agreed. That’s why I said that none of us knows who they meet before or after us.

Personally when I meet off Fab I like the whole build up / anticipation and meet as the whole package and like to concentrate fully on the person I’m meeting that day.

But that’s just me. I know others will treat their casual encounters in the way that works best for them.

over a year ago

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets

What is the time period of exclusivity you require ? Maybe you should make that clear on your profile."

Your being silly now ,all I'm saying is I had arranged to met this lady in the hotel after I finished work, she was messaging me throughout day with pics from room n stuff ,but just happened by chance that there was a guy staying in another room in same hotel that is a fab member and put it in his status and she then messaged him her room no ,this is what she told me after we had finished ,if she had of said this to me before we started I probably would of declined

over a year ago

I think it's disgusting for her to do that

over a year ago

could you smell my aftershave?

over a year ago

What was it that made you feel sick?

I wouldn't like to be touching a man's body that had another woman's old body fluids on.

Especially not with my mouth.

I would be fine if I could scrub them clean before I touched them.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

But you'd still only have their word for it, and what length of time is deemed acceptable between meets?

Agreed. That’s why I said that none of us knows who they meet before or after us.

Personally when I meet off Fab I like the whole build up / anticipation and meet as the whole package and like to concentrate fully on the person I’m meeting that day.

But that’s just me. I know others will treat their casual encounters in the way that works best for them. "

Sounds more like your going on a date, which is fine if thats what you want.

But being judgemental about someones sexual habits, when you (not you personally) were quite happy to meet them purely for sexual gratification is hypocritical to say the least.

No doubt if he'd had been lucky enough to have more than one meet in a day, he'd be patting himself on the back for being such a 'stud!' - after he'd wiped his cock on the curtains of course - see its easy to be judgemental.

over a year ago

No drama here, it is what it is.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

No problem at all with this, although I'd much prefer it if the other guy was there at the same time - I love a 3-some

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'd be pissed off, if you're meeting people one after the other on the same day it's only the first person that's getting your all.

If I'm the first person I'm cool with that

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Sounds like she had a hotel room for the night and was making the most of it. Can’t blame her for making the most of the opportunity!

over a year ago

You do know this is a swingers site?

Where couples and individuals can meet up for sexual pleasure without prejudice or judgement.

If exclusivity is what you are after there are many many dating sites that may be more suitable to your needs.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Swingers fuck other people. Do you expect monogomy from strangers?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Look at it from a slightly different angle OP - if you had met this lady in a club not a hotel and she'd already played with someone else before you met, would that bother you?

There's no real difference and playing with multiple people is quite common in clubs

What someone does immediately before or after a meet is none of my business so long as it doesn't impact my time with them in any way.

over a year ago

"You do know this is a swingers site?

Where couples and individuals can meet up for sexual pleasure without prejudice or judgement.

If exclusivity is what you are after there are many many dating sites that may be more suitable to your needs."

omg I hope you said all that tongue in cheek?

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

I agree with you op. I would have liked to know first and made my own decision if I wanted to go ahead. Also the thought of sloppy seconds if not safe sex.

over a year ago

"You do know this is a swingers site?

If exclusivity is what you are after there are many many dating sites that may be more suitable to your needs."

Swinging doesn't mean people have no common decency.

over a year ago

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets

I agree with you op. I would have liked to know first and made my own decision if I wanted to go ahead. Also the thought of sloppy seconds if not safe sex. "

yes much rather have slurpy thirds

over a year ago

"Look at it from a slightly different angle OP - if you had met this lady in a club not a hotel and she'd already played with someone else before you met, would that bother you?

There's no real difference and playing with multiple people is quite common in clubs

What someone does immediately before or after a meet is none of my business so long as it doesn't impact my time with them in any way."

I don't go to clubs because I can't bear the thought of stale body fluids.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?

over a year ago

"And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?"
2 minutes at least, give em time to get downstairs

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

What does it matter if it was 5 years, 5 months, 5 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours or 5 minutes before? Surely this is a casual sex/ partner swapping site -if you are after a commited relationship surely you should negotiate this before the meet -either that or you are on the wrong site -imo?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

What is the time period of exclusivity you require ? Maybe you should make that clear on your profile.

Your being silly now ,all I'm saying is I had arranged to met this lady in the hotel after I finished work, she was messaging me throughout day with pics from room n stuff ,but just happened by chance that there was a guy staying in another room in same hotel that is a fab member and put it in his status and she then messaged him her room no ,this is what she told me after we had finished ,if she had of said this to me before we started I probably would of declined "

Maybe she shouldn't have told you, but as you're on a swingers site she probably thought you'd be open minded....

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?2 minutes at least, give em time to get downstairs "

Ideally I don't want them to bump into each other going through the swing doors....

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

If she showered n got clean up her self u don't have to worry about anything

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

.....because there isn't one. It's a swingers site. The trouble is it's being taken over by people who just dont 'get' swinging.

over a year ago

Goes with the territory - at least she had finished her warm up

over a year ago

"And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?2 minutes at least, give em time to get downstairs

Ideally I don't want them to bump into each other going through the swing doors...."

yes I mean black eyes just don't look good on a man

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Would you have felt the same if the first meet had been another woman?

over a year ago

Would you have felt the same if the first meet had been another woman?"

he'd have been mortified

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?2 minutes at least, give em time to get downstairs

Ideally I don't want them to bump into each other going through the swing doors....yes I mean black eyes just don't look good on a man "

One in, one out, keep moving, nothing to see here...

(Got that tattooed on my arse, in Chinese)

over a year ago

It's different for each person. For him, the time in between wasn't enough. I don't see swinging as meeting as many people as possible, or having sex with whoever pops up.

over a year ago

That’s subjective though isn’t it?

Some people like gangbangs so literally seconds later will be acceptable, others like their casual sex meets to be more ‘date like’ as you said earlier, so not necessarily just a fuck but maybe a drink or flirt first, maybe even a meal, then retire for a night of passion. Some even like whole weekend meets off Fab.

None is the right or wrong answer, just different preferences.

Me? Ideally a good few hours would be my preference. But that’s just my personal preference - not a judgement!

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"And yet no one has stated what an acceptable time between meets is?

.....because there isn't one. It's a swingers site. The trouble is it's being taken over by people who just dont 'get' swinging. "

Exactly!

OP I'm curious does your wife know your meeting other women? Because if she doesn't you hardly have the moral high ground here.

over a year ago

Ideally I don't want them to bump into each other going through the swing doors....yes I mean black eyes just don't look good on a man

One in, one out, keep moving, nothing to see here...

(Got that tattooed on my arse, in Chinese)

"

whocumfun

over a year ago

You got a meet.

Where's the issue?

By *laytimetwoCouple
over a year ago

Staines

Would you have felt the same if the first meet had been another woman?"

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

Me? Ideally a good few hours would be my preference. )"

Would that time scale be the same if the meet was a woman who'd had a 20 man bareback cream pie gangbang? I'm being hypothetical here

over a year ago

We’ve had multiple meets on the same day. So long as everything is clean and fresh on both sides then why not ? I’m sure the op wouldn’t have a problem meeting two women in the same 24 hour period

over a year ago

Your being silly now ,all I'm saying is I had arranged to met this lady in the hotel after I finished work, she was messaging me throughout day with pics from room n stuff ,but just happened by chance that there was a guy staying in another room in same hotel that is a fab member and put it in his status and she then messaged him her room no ,this is what she told me after we had finished ,if she had of said this to me before we started I probably would of declined "

I wonder what she got out of telling you.. Hmmmm

over a year ago

.....because there isn't one. It's a swingers site. The trouble is it's being taken over by people who just dont 'get' swinging. "

Best quote, sums it all up!

over a year ago

100% agree and this could be posted on many many forum post too

over a year ago

"

Me? Ideally a good few hours would be my preference. )

Would that time scale be the same if the meet was a woman who'd had a 20 man bareback cream pie gangbang? I'm being hypothetical here

"

I wouldn’t (knowingly) meet anyone that did that. Personal preference, although of course I’d have no way of knowing unless they’d told me.

But if they had declared it to me up front so I could make an informed decision then my personal choice would be not to meet them.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yet you have will meet couples on your profile, which would normally involve MFM, so you'd be 'sharing' at the same time!

If your naive enough to think someone you meet on here is solely there for you then, maybe Fab isn't for you.

Being open-minded is a big factor."

Ouch!!! There's a touch of irony there...

The OP hasn't said he expected his meet to be exclusive... He was just disconcerted to find that he'd slept in a bed very recently vacated by someone else who he had no knowledge of... As would I!

Threesomes etc., can be great fun, but you'd kinda expect everyone to be there at the same time and to be made aware that you're being brought into someone else's bed.

Being open minded is one thing... Being exposed unknowingly to someone else's fluids is something else...

I think the OP is entitled to feel upset... If only for lack of prior disclosure!

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

The OP hasn't said he expected his meet to be exclusive... He was just disconcerted to find that he'd slept in a bed very recently vacated by someone else who he had no knowledge of... As would I!

Threesomes etc., can be great fun, but you'd kinda expect everyone to be there at the same time and to be made aware that you're being brought into someone else's bed.

Being open minded is one thing... Being exposed unknowingly to someone else's fluids is something else...

I think the OP is entitled to feel upset... If only for lack of prior disclosure! "

Not sure what's ironic?

But again what is deemed an acceptable time between meets? 1 hour? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?

And from what he inferred she had showered before he joined her in her room, and he couldn't tell.

So I'm not sure where the sharing of someones bodily fluids would have occurred - there was no mention of bareback.

over a year ago

Or only get it when it suits them

over a year ago

.....because there isn't one. It's a swingers site. The trouble is it's being taken over by people who just dont 'get' swinging.

Or only get it when it suits them"

Or try to make everyone think their way is the only way.

over a year ago

Conveyer belt sex isn't everyone's idea of a good time. Or swinging even.

over a year ago

I think the OP is entitled to feel upset... If only for lack of prior disclosure! "

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Probably need to know off you will meet couples then OP and also travel better in your own bed just to be sure!

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Conveyer belt sex isn't everyone's idea of a good time. Or swinging even. "

But it is someones; surely swinging is whatever you want it to be?

There's a thread about pissing inside women, not my cup of tea one bit, but there are those who (clearly) enjoy it - surely thats what anything should be about, finding what you like and getting as much enjoyment as you can.

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

No, I'm asking a perfectly reasonable question, which you have evaded answering in your quaintly grammar free 'reply'

over a year ago

"Conveyer belt sex isn't everyone's idea of a good time. Or swinging even.

There's a thread about pissing inside women, not my cup of tea one bit, but there are those who (clearly) enjoy it - surely thats what anything should be about, finding what you like and getting as much enjoyment as you can. "

Yes, which is why I said isn't everyone's. People keep throwing up how others are not swingers because they have a different moral compass or have different boundaries to them.

Dipping your knob in women who have had others inside her very recently doesn't make them a swinger. Not wanting to do it doesn't exclude some one from being a swinger.

I'm only saying this because some one mentioned being an open-minded swinger.

I'm very open minded but I'm not a swinger and I can understand that not everyone wants to be the next body in bed with someone.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Conveyer belt sex isn't everyone's idea of a good time. Or swinging even.

There's a thread about pissing inside women, not my cup of tea one bit, but there are those who (clearly) enjoy it - surely thats what anything should be about, finding what you like and getting as much enjoyment as you can.

Yes, which is why I said isn't everyone's. People keep throwing up how others are not swingers because they have a different moral compass or have different boundaries to them.

Dipping your knob in women who have had others inside her very recently doesn't make them a swinger. Not wanting to do it doesn't exclude some one from being a swinger.

I'm only saying this because some one mentioned being an open-minded swinger.

I'm very open minded but I'm not a swinger and I can understand that not everyone wants to be the next body in bed with someone.

"

Fair enough

I actually don't particularly care how someone defines being a swinger; as many threads have shown, everyone has their own interpretation, it all boils down to people seeking out pleasure in their own unique way, surely it doesn't need labelling?

Anyway, I've probably laboured the point too much now

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

See it as a learning curve OP and ask this kind of question of your potential meet BEFORE the meet. Make sure you're both on the same page, and saves any confusion.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

The issue here isn't about what anyone's definition of swinging is or what they enjoy.

It's about having informed choice.

The OP wasn't given that courtesy.

Whether there are 2, 3, 4 or 20 people agreeing to participate in a meet or cuck scenario, they are all entitled to having the freedom of choice as to what their participation will be.

I wonder if guy #1 were to read this thread how he would feel... Would he feel embarrassed and wonder if he had performed poorly? Would he be disappointed that he hadn't been asked to stick around? Was he told he had to leave because the next guy was on his way? Or is he blissfully unaware of anything other than he had a meet....

Informed choice folks... Is that not something we all deserve?

over a year ago

"The issue here isn't about what anyone's definition of swinging is or what they enjoy.

It's about having informed choice.

The OP wasn't given that courtesy.

Whether there are 2, 3, 4 or 20 people agreeing to participate in a meet or cuck scenario, they are all entitled to having the freedom of choice as to what their participation will be.

I wonder if guy #1 were to read this thread how he would feel... Would he feel embarrassed and wonder if he had performed poorly? Would he be disappointed that he hadn't been asked to stick around? Was he told he had to leave because the next guy was on his way? Or is he blissfully unaware of anything other than he had a meet....

Informed choice folks... Is that not something we all deserve? "

the thing that's wrong here is that the Op was told after the fact, in a kind of deflatory brag, many here have sex with many , many are cheats and have been cheating for years, many go bareback, many are bi, we are not here to be judged we are here to meet, so don't mention what you get up to that way you can't be judged, don't brag it's not nice and meet who you want when you want, it's your decision not ours

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"The issue here isn't about what anyone's definition of swinging is or what they enjoy.

Informed choice folks... Is that not something we all deserve? "

I don't mind multiple meets - person and situation dependent, I would like the ability to know though.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Definitely should have been told, IMO, OP

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

So as I said earlier...You ask the questions before the meet. Not whinge about it after the event.

Establish what is acceptable and what's not beforehand.Make sure you and your potential meet are on the same page. Don't just assume you are.

over a year ago

"So as I said earlier...You ask the questions before the meet. Not whinge about it after the event.

Establish what is acceptable and what's not beforehand.Make sure you and your potential meet are on the same page. Don't just assume you are.

"

Whilst I absolutely get the sentiment about agreeing ‘rules of engagement’ up front and what works and what doesn’t etc, I’ll be 100% honest here and say I’ve never even considered asking up front whether any of my meets was fucking another guy off Fab right before they saw me as part of that process!

I think I might going forwards!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I’m not into multiple meets on the same day. Each to their own, but it’s not something I would want to do. If I found out after the event, I would be pretty miffed.

over a year ago

Till the sheets have gone cold,or dried out ?

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Till the sheets have gone cold,or dried out ? "

over a year ago

i agree . I would of too .

over a year ago

Its a weird old world isnt it this meeting people for sex business, when you really think about it.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

With couples it would be understandable if they had sex earlier etc but if I was meeting a single female for a 1-1 and not in a club because a club is different. If i knew that I would withdraw my offer.

over a year ago

"Its a weird old world isnt it this meeting people for sex business, when you really think about it. "

Haha it really is.

I've said this a lot on here that what do we really know about who we meet?

The OP only knew that the woman he just had sex with had fucked someone else that day because she told you.

What about the people that aren't telling you what they've been doing?

How does anyone know that the next person you meet hasn't just finished a bareback gangbang.

Or the people we assume to know like our partners/ husbands wives - how do we know for sure that he / she hasn't just been fucked in the car on the way home from work.

Etc..

No judgement from me - I'm sure the majority of us on a swingers site havent told most of our partners about previous encounters regardless if they were on the same day or not.

Meeting people for sex isn't for the squeamish

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"So as I said earlier...You ask the questions before the meet. Not whinge about it after the event.

Whilst I absolutely get the sentiment about agreeing ‘rules of engagement’ up front and what works and what doesn’t etc, I’ll be 100% honest here and say I’ve never even considered asking up front whether any of my meets was fucking another guy off Fab right before they saw me as part of that process!

I think I might going forwards!"

If something is a deal breaker for you then you need to ask the questions.

But as Mary say, no guarantee people will be honest with you.

over a year ago

"

That’s a fair point, check your red lines before engaging in play

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets With couples it would be understandable if they had sex earlier etc but if I was meeting a single female for a 1-1 and not in a club because a club is different. If i knew that I would withdraw my offer."

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that!

over a year ago

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets With couples it would be understandable if they had sex earlier etc but if I was meeting a single female for a 1-1 and not in a club because a club is different. If i knew that I would withdraw my offer.

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that!"

I dont get it either

over a year ago

"Last week met a lady in her hotel room and had good fun but afterwards was feeling kinda sick when she told me she had met someone before me in same bed, how does everyone feel bout multiple meets With couples it would be understandable if they had sex earlier etc but if I was meeting a single female for a 1-1 and not in a club because a club is different. If i knew that I would withdraw my offer.

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that!"

Surely if you arranged to meet a man on Thursday at 3pm and you found out he also had a meet at 2 pm . It would put you off ?

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that!

I dont get it either"

You shoulda seen the look on the next guys face.

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Hahaha

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that! Surely if you arranged to meet a man on Thursday at 3pm and you found out he also had a meet at 2 pm . It would put you off ? "

Mr Blonde made the comment not me.

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all.

over a year ago

"

honesty is not high on the list of many and you would be naive to believe it is

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that! Surely if you arranged to meet a man on Thursday at 3pm and you found out he also had a meet at 2 pm . It would put you off ?

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all."

No I didn't you and the other Lady didn't understand why I would withdraw my offer. I would because I have no interest in being second best for the day. I would wanna be 1st.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Whys it different were they had sex before you? I dont get that! Surely if you arranged to meet a man on Thursday at 3pm and you found out he also had a meet at 2 pm . It would put you off ?

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all. No I didn't you and the other Lady didn't understand why I would withdraw my offer. I would because I have no interest in being second best for the day. I would wanna be 1st."

Exactly this. When I plan to meet someone I get excited about it, I take time to get ready, I'm not trawling around trying to see if I can squeeze someone else in first. I would expect him to be ready too, not knackered because he's just shagged somebody else an hour before me.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all. No I didn't you and the other Lady didn't understand why I would withdraw my offer. I would because I have no interest in being second best for the day. I would wanna be 1st."

You said a club was different..so second is fine in a club but not a one to one thats what I didn't yet.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all. No I didn't you and the other Lady didn't understand why I would withdraw my offer. I would because I have no interest in being second best for the day. I would wanna be 1st.

You said a club was different..so second is fine in a club but not a one to one thats what I didn't yet."

Because the circumstances are different and i haven't arranged to meet them there etc.

over a year ago

I personally wouldn't be interested in arranging multiple meets or being part of someones to do list. I'd prefer not to bother at all. No I didn't you and the other Lady didn't understand why I would withdraw my offer. I would because I have no interest in being second best for the day. I would wanna be 1st.

You said a club was different..so second is fine in a club but not a one to one thats what I didn't yet."

home visits are forever clubs are when you can afford it maybe

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

OP did you see her scoring system for each meet she’d had?

over a year ago

Oh dear...

I have never done a same day meet. And will never do multiple meets like that. If I am engaging with someone online I prefer to build a rapport/connection. Find out if we share similar likes/interests. If we don't click with our clothes on and able to have fun then I am not taking my clothes off.

Having said that I am not looking for one offs so it's probably different for fabbers who want the fuck and go multiple meets.

over a year ago

Means the first guy was a shit shag mayb

over a year ago

"I'd be pissed off, if you're meeting people one after the other on the same day it's only the first person that's getting your all.

If I'm the first person I'm cool with that "

Pretty much what the lady said

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

On the plus side at least the bed was warm and she was already warmed up and ready to go

over a year ago

I'd feel exactly the same as you about it

over a year ago

So if I met the female half of a couple, who’d shagged her hubby earlier, should I be bothered about it?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I once arranged to go fuck a guy while another guy was fucking me

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Awesome

over a year ago

Exactly this. When I plan to meet someone I get excited about it, I take time to get ready, I'm not trawling around trying to see if I can squeeze someone else in first. I would expect him to be ready too, not knackered because he's just shagged somebody else an hour before me. "

Very much agree!

By *elilah crossdresserTV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 06/12/18 09:29:28]

over a year ago

"Its a weird old world isnt it this meeting people for sex business, when you really think about it. "

It is when people have sooo many do's and dont's.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Our list of dos is long working through it ha ha

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"OP did you see her scoring system for each meet she’d had? "

I just hold up numbers like Strictly.

If they're really good give them a standing ovation.

Post new Message to Thread