Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Avoiding the nutcases..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm starting to get the feeling that people who like the more rough/Dom/control type scenarios are a little bit crazy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aren't we all?

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"I'm starting to get the feeling that people who like the more rough/Dom/control type scenarios are a little bit crazy."

Why do you say that?

over a year ago

"I'm starting to get the feeling that people who like the more rough/Dom/control type scenarios are a little bit crazy.

Why do you say that?"

Just spoke to someone who wanted to be treated roughly.Slapped round face and Mark her arse.She said she wanted to be called cunt.She asked me what do I want to be called I said Master.So we to and frowed like that for a while with steamy talk.They sent me some photos.I told her I had snapshot them she thought I meant Snapchat.She or another voice started typing police this I have your number that I had to explain the difference.We had already arranged the roleplay meet.Im glad in the end it fell to bits!

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Just look at the top of their hands...they usually have a nightclub style stamp saying "insane"

https://youtu.be/p1G6W863ppU

You're welcome

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I'm starting to get the feeling that people who like the more rough/Dom/control type scenarios are a little bit crazy.

Why do you say that?Just spoke to someone who wanted to be treated roughly.Slapped round face and Mark her arse.She said she wanted to be called cunt.She asked me what do I want to be called I said Master.So we to and frowed like that for a while with steamy talk.They sent me some photos.I told her I had snapshot them she thought I meant Snapchat.She or another voice started typing police this I have your number that I had to explain the difference.We had already arranged the roleplay meet.Im glad in the end it fell to bits! "

To be honest if she genuinely thought you meant you had Snapchatted her pics I can understand why she might have gone on the defensive and tried to protect herself.

over a year ago

Why do you say that?Just spoke to someone who wanted to be treated roughly.Slapped round face and Mark her arse.She said she wanted to be called cunt.She asked me what do I want to be called I said Master.So we to and frowed like that for a while with steamy talk.They sent me some photos.I told her I had snapshot them she thought I meant Snapchat.She or another voice started typing police this I have your number that I had to explain the difference.We had already arranged the roleplay meet.Im glad in the end it fell to bits!

To be honest if she genuinely thought you meant you had Snapchatted her pics I can understand why she might have gone on the defensive and tried to protect herself."

It was the way they switched, calmed down, then

switched again when I resumed roleplay.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Why do you say that?Just spoke to someone who wanted to be treated roughly.Slapped round face and Mark her arse.She said she wanted to be called cunt.She asked me what do I want to be called I said Master.So we to and frowed like that for a while with steamy talk.They sent me some photos.I told her I had snapshot them she thought I meant Snapchat.She or another voice started typing police this I have your number that I had to explain the difference.We had already arranged the roleplay meet.Im glad in the end it fell to bits!

To be honest if she genuinely thought you meant you had Snapchatted her pics I can understand why she might have gone on the defensive and tried to protect herself."

I agree if she read it that you had snapchat the pictures then she probably would react like that, I would have got annoyed as well, but misundersandings do happen.

Did she not calm down once you explained?

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

roleplay."

Its called that for a reason - some people are just better at assuming their intended role

over a year ago

"

roleplay.

Its called that for a reason - some people are just better at assuming their intended role"

over a year ago

To be honest if she genuinely thought you meant you had Snapchatted her pics I can understand why she might have gone on the defensive and tried to protect herself.It was the way they switched, calmed down, then

switched again when I resumed roleplay."

If you were a woman on here, and had met some of the crazy men, you might react like that over a misunderstanding too.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Aren't we all? "

I'm crazy.... for you dotty

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

It shows that for role play, trust is incredibly important. Sure there are fantasies some will have about a complete stranger taking control. In reality, that can then freak them out (self preservation) and they may panic about where it is going.

For power exchange, it is more intense once you have built the trust, so you know that the behaviour is just role play.

over a year ago

Sanity is overrated

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Totally agree trust is a major thing to take into account

over a year ago

"It shows that for role play, trust is incredibly important. Sure there are fantasies some will have about a complete stranger taking control. In reality, that can then freak them out (self preservation) and they may panic about where it is going.

For power exchange, it is more intense once you have built the trust, so you know that the behaviour is just role play. "

Sound advice.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I've heard a theory that people who cycle without helmets and high viz jackets are also a little bit crazy.

over a year ago

"I'm starting to get the feeling that people who like the more rough/Dom/control type scenarios are a little bit crazy."
you're kidding?

over a year ago

"I've heard a theory that people who cycle without helmets and high viz jackets are also a little bit crazy."
Maybe once in a while it's fun.

over a year ago

"Just look at the top of their hands...they usually have a nightclub style stamp saying "insane"

https://youtu.be/p1G6W863ppU

You're welcome "

The Simpson thing was hilarious!

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I've heard a theory that people who cycle without helmets and high viz jackets are also a little bit crazy.Maybe once in a while it's fun."

By those standards -my whole childhood was fucking mental

Post new Message to Thread