Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slim women appreciation thread

Jump to newest

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

You know who I mean (size 10 and below)...

When you sweep into a restaurant with them on your arm, the girls become instantly jealous, the guys instantly want to be you.

They can squeeze into impossibly tight dresses, they can wear skinny jeans with no muffin top in sight.

They eat well, count calories, exercise regularly, maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Gorgeous, female gym bunnies of fab, I salute you

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like them too, preferably on me

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I like them too, preferably on me "

They look better on me, but details details ...

I hear you brother ...

Reply privately

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Never jealous of smaller women ta. Life's too short for such petty bollox.

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"You know who I mean (size 10 and below)...

When you sweep into a restaurant with them on your arm, the girls become instantly jealous, the guys instantly want to be you.

They can squeeze into impossibly tight dresses, they can wear skinny jeans with no muffin top in sight.

They eat well, count calories, exercise regularly, maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Gorgeous, female gym bunnies of fab, I salute you "

Yeah but with all that calorie counting, no dessert course in those restaurants that everyone is jealous seeing you in!

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller bill

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Never jealous of smaller women ta. Life's too short for such petty bollox. "

This is an appreciation thread.

The only person mentioning jealousy is you. It’s irrelevant to the topic of the thread .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but with all that calorie counting, no dessert course in those restaurants that everyone is jealous seeing you in!

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller bill"

Most of them are boring fuck'*s,too self obsessed. This coming from a man who likes and plays sport and is of athletic/lean)slim build.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 04:56:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never jealous of smaller women ta. Life's too short for such petty bollox.

The only person mentioning jealousy is you. It’s irrelevant to the topic of the thread . "

You mentioned girls getting jealous in your original post.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller bill"

If they’re calorie counting they tend not to want a dessert.

They often don’t eat all of their starters and mains either, but that certainly doesn’t make the bill any less.

Have you ever been to a restaurant?!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

The only person mentioning jealousy is you. It’s irrelevant to the topic of the thread .

You mentioned girls getting jealous in your original post."

Touché.

It’s late.

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I can confirm that I don’t have any jealousy of any body type.

I appreciate all shapes and sizes ..... as I say on all these types of threads which seem to appear by the hour.

Not a controversial comment but there you go, it’s an honest statement

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller billMost of them are boring fuck'*s,too self obsessed. This coming from a man who likes and plays sport and is of athletic/lean)slim build."

So within the first few posts of a slim women appreciation thread, we have a contributor describing slim women as:

“Boring fucks, too self obsessed”.

Yet on the BBW thread earlier I was told there is no bias against slim women on here.

Priceless

Reply privately

over a year ago

Touché.

It’s late. "

It is late. I hope you get a couple of hours of shuteye.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 05:04:28]

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Touché.

It’s late.

It is late. I hope you get a couple of hours of shuteye."

I hope so.

I’m going for lunch with a woman later whose intelligent, articulate, accomplished.

She happens to be a size 8.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size?

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

They often don’t eat all of their starters and mains either, but that certainly doesn’t make the bill any less.

Have you ever been to a restaurant?! "

Yeah I've had a few Happy Meals in MaccyD's

It would appear your dinner dates haven't though, kind of defeats the point of going out for a meal if you don't eat any of it

Anyway OP keep up the good work, us mere mortals can only sit back and wonder at your awesomeness

Reply privately

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

"I can confirm that I don’t have any jealousy of any body type.

I appreciate all shapes and sizes ..... as I say on all these types of threads which seem to appear by the hour.

Not a controversial comment but there you go, it’s an honest statement "

This! And back to the thread i’m Definitely appreciative!

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

This! And back to the thread i’m Definitely appreciative!"

And .... it’s nearly Christmas! life is good.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

This! And back to the thread i’m Definitely appreciative!"

Agreed. Babs comment is bang on.

We’ve already seen body shaming of slim women on this thread, which is telling...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know you’ve gone fishing OP but I can agree with you, there are a number of gorgeous slim ladies on here, I’ve met a number of them over the years and had a wonderful time with them.

But being slim alone does not grace, beauty and elegance make.

Ladies of all sizes can turn heads. My focus isn’t on size, it’s on their beauty, personality and ability to make me smile.

A lot of those fit your criteria and are indeed stunning. Many don’t but are equally as stunning to me!

Yay to the hot ladies!!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

It would appear your dinner dates haven't though, kind of defeats the point of going out for a meal if you don't eat any of it

Anyway OP keep up the good work, us mere mortals can only sit back and wonder at your awesomeness "

What’s a happy meal? Never encountered one of those in my dating/dining experiences...

That’s not how I roll .

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

Anyway OP keep up the good work, us mere mortals can only sit back and wonder at your awesomeness

What’s a happy meal? Never encountered one of those in my dating/dining experiences...

That’s not how I roll . "

Oh you should try one, you get a free toy as well!

Just make sure you take a responsible adult with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm very slim, and wouldn't dream of calorie counting. If we go to a restaurant you can guarantee I'm ordering something bloody tasty!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I know you’ve gone fishing OP but I can agree with you, there are a number of gorgeous slim ladies on here, I’ve met a number of them over the years and had a wonderful time with them.

Ladies of all sizes can turn heads. My focus isn’t on size, it’s on their beauty, personality and ability to make me smile.

A lot of those fit your criteria and are indeed stunning. Many don’t but are equally as stunning to me!

Yay to the hot ladies!! "

But again, why does it need to be stated that ladies of all sizes can turn heads - we already know that - this is supposed to be a slim women appreciation thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They look better with my spunk all over their faces.

#inappropriate

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

That’s not how I roll .

Oh you should try one, you get a free toy as well!

Just make sure you take a responsible adult with you

"

Does the toy come as an amuse-bouche*, or will I be given it after I’ve ranted at the waiter about how my steak isn’t rare enough?

*google is your friend

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

So:

Appreciation of slim women on Fab.... Please?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They look better with my spunk all over their faces.

#inappropriate "

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

Does the toy come as an amuse-bouche*,

*google is your friend "

Well you could stick it in your mouth, it might keep you amused for 5 minutes.

Demande à ta mère de te tenir la main

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*google is your friend

Demande à ta mère de te tenir la main "

Ça part en couille

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know you’ve gone fishing OP but I can agree with you, there are a number of gorgeous slim ladies on here, I’ve met a number of them over the years and had a wonderful time with them.

Yay to the hot ladies!!

But again, why does it need to be stated that ladies of all sizes can turn heads - we already know that - this is supposed to be a slim women appreciation thread. "

Do we know that though? Your OP was suggesting other men and women are jealous of slim ladies. I can very much appreciate a number of slim hot ladies, but disagree with that assertion of yours, counter arguing that it isn’t just waist size that can turn heads. That’s what forums are for.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Yay to the hot ladies!!

But again, why does it need to be stated that ladies of all sizes can turn heads - we already know that - this is supposed to be a slim women appreciation thread.

Do we know that though? Your OP was suggesting other men and women are jealous of slim ladies. I can very much appreciate a number of slim hot ladies, but disagree with that assertion of yours, counter arguing that it isn’t just waist size that can turn heads. That’s what forums are for.

"

Yes, but it’s supposed to be a thread to appreciate slim women...

The jealousy on here is evident on the BBW threads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 05:39:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 05:39:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay to the hot ladies!!

The jealousy on here is evident on the BBW threads. "

Oh I say the same on BBW threads too. I’m consistent!

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I think you get negative comments on whatever thread it is, whether it’s about size, weight or shape. I feel that you’re choosing to name one group but that’s not correct. It happens on all threads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Touché.

It’s late.

I hope so.

I’m going for lunch with a woman later whose intelligent, articulate, accomplished.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size? "

I said boring fuckers.Tried not to be too explicit.If your talking about your average slim gym girl then I stand by my words.Yes in my experience they bore me.Too obsessive about the gym

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

*google is your friend

Demande à ta mère de te tenir la main "

Not as amused as this place makes me...

I’ve dined all over the world. English, barked loudly enough, works well whether you’re in Asia, South America, South Africa or the USA

Reply privately

over a year ago

How very sizeist this world is! Slim, athletic, curvaceous, BBW... Who cares? It's all woman at the end of the day

I've been a big girl, I've also been a skinny mini... I'm now athletic, with a size 12.... But at 6ft tall, some would probably describe me as skinny! Who can define that say, a size 8 is skinny? ( very IMHO, unless the said size 8 is also about 2'4) or that a size 16 is huge (remember... Marylin Monroe was a size 16-18!!)

Also depends where us ladies shop! (trust me, I can get into a size 8 in some shops but not a hope in hell of squeezing my bum cheeks into anything less than a 14 in others!!!

It shouldn't be about a particular size... It should be whether that person is physically attractive to you or not!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Touché.

It’s late.

I hope so.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size? I said boring fuckers.Tried not to be too explicit.If your talking about your average slim gym girl then I stand by my words.Yes in my experience they bore me.Too obsessive about the gym "

I haven’t been to the gym for weeks. I have a life.

Also, with my face, I don’t need it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Touché.

It’s late.

I hope so.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size? I said boring fuckers.Tried not to be too explicit.If your talking about your average slim gym girl then I stand by my words.Yes in my experience they bore me.Too obsessive about the gym "

My comment is not directed at slim women,but as you put it gym bunnies.I should have been clearer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Touché.

It’s late.

I hope so.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size? I said boring fuckers.Tried not to be too explicit.If your talking about your average slim gym girl then I stand by my words.Yes in my experience they bore me.Too obsessive about the gym

I haven’t been to the gym for weeks. I have a life.

Also, with my face covered with the spunk of F&B , I don’t need it "

You're welcome x

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

*google is your friend

I’ve dined all over the world. English, barked loudly enough, works well whether you’re in Asia, South America, South Africa or the USA "

Tres Bien! And that's the great thing about McDonalds its truly global - hope you collected all your Monopoly stickers.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 05:53:33]

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

*google is your friend

I’ve dined all over the world. English, barked loudly enough, works well whether you’re in Asia, South America, South Africa or the USA

Tres Bien! And that's the great thing about McDonalds its truly global - hope you collected all your Monopoly stickers."

It’s just dawned on me - this is Fab.

This thread was meant to be about slim women appreciation, but it has become an irrelevant discussion about restaurants.

In any case, most of you plebs wouldn’t know a decent restaurant if it clubbed you on the head and served you up to me, rare, accompanied by a half decent red.

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

*google is your friend

Tres Bien! And that's the great thing about McDonalds its truly global - hope you collected all your Monopoly stickers.

This thread was meant to be about slim women appreciation, but it has become an irrelevant discussion about restaurants.

In any case, most of you plebs wouldn’t know a decent restaurant if it clubbed you on the head and served you up to me, rare, accompanied by a half decent red.

"

You're correct, my sincerest apologies. Perhaps you could recommend a nice wine to accompany my Big Mac Red or white but none of that pink stuff as thats for girls!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

*google is your friend

You're correct, my sincerest apologies. Perhaps you could recommend a nice wine to accompany my Big Mac Red or white but none of that pink stuff as thats for girls! "

Stick to the soft drink option mate.

I wouldn’t want to break your wallet

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

*google is your friend

You're correct, my sincerest apologies. Perhaps you could recommend a nice wine to accompany my Big Mac Red or white but none of that pink stuff as thats for girls!

Stick to the soft drink option mate.

I wouldn’t want to break your wallet "

Its ok my valet will settle up for me - paying for ones own meals is so common!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love slim women

I love the curve of their shoulders and the jut of their collar bones...

I love the sight of a rib as they bend

And sometimes a thigh gap....

Mmmmm

Mrs P x

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I love slim women

Mmmmm

Mrs P x"

Completely off topic but I like your photos

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"I love slim women

Mmmmm

Mrs P x

Completely off topic but I like your photos "

Cheers ears

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love slim women

Mmmmm

Mrs P x

Completely off topic but I like your photos "

Thank you Babs

You have some gorgeous pics yourself xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay to the hot ladies!!

The jealousy on here is evident on the BBW threads. "

Hey just appreciate women, I do but a woman with a personality please oh and did you say you're going to a restaurant, can I suggest French

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thing that got me is the phrase

That slim women make others jealous blah blah blah

For someone who is appreciating others , one should never make others feel inferior

Bad form old chap

I myself prefer full bodied women , but then I do love Ruby Rose too

What a wonderful world where we can appreciate all types of people without being derogatory

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"did you say you're going to a restaurant, can I suggest French "

Oh good shout - A Quarter pounder with cheese is called a Royale wit cheese, or "avec fromage" if you want them to think your a 'real' francophile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"did you say you're going to a restaurant, can I suggest French

Oh good shout - A Quarter pounder with cheese is called a Royale wit cheese, or "avec fromage" if you want them to think your a 'real' francophile "

My thought was more in line with when you eat French theirs not a lot of food involved, just money ce La vie

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 10 but I've got one hell of a food baby

Sorry to burst your bubble about dress size and body type.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 10 but I've got one hell of a food baby

Sorry to burst your bubble about dress size and body type. "

What's a food baby?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big appreciation for the beautiful slim women on here, and the curvy women, and the average sized women and the BBW’s! Women are fantastic and we should celebrate all of them!

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"The thing that got me is the phrase

For someone who is appreciating others , one should never make others feel inferior

Bad form old chap

What a wonderful world where we can appreciate all types of people without being derogatory "

Touché.

I’ll run it again in a few days, without the jealousy reference.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Oh good shout - A Quarter pounder with cheese is called a Royale wit cheese, or "avec fromage" if you want them to think your a 'real' francophile "

Fuck that shit.

Quarterpounders aren’t on offer in my restaurants of choice...

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The thing that got me is the phrase

Bad form old chap

What a wonderful world where we can appreciate all types of people without being derogatory

Touché.

I’ll run it again in a few days, without the jealousy reference. "

Merci ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh good shout - A Quarter pounder with cheese is called a Royale wit cheese, or "avec fromage" if you want them to think your a 'real' francophile

Fuck that shit.

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs "

me to as does nouveau cuisine

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Fuck that shit.

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs "

Pulp Fiction!

And try one of the burgers at Hawksmoor, you'll have your opinion changed - you can even wash it down with a half-decent red

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

So: slim women appreciation? Any chance

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Fuck that shit.

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs

Pulp Fiction!

And try one of the burgers at Hawksmoor, you'll have your opinion changed - you can even wash it down with a half-decent red "

Good shout - I favour Goodman

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"So: slim women appreciation? Any chance "

TeamPerve69 made a lovely comment.

I still appreciate everyone

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs me to as does nouveau cuisine "

The 1980s called and asked for their menu back...

And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you ever been to a restaurant?! "

Watch me eat all of those double cooked fries...just need plenty of exercise after

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs me to as does nouveau cuisine

And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle? "

I’m stuck in the 80s.

I favour Dorsia for dinner. When I take you back to mine I’ll kill you with a nail gun, and put your severed head into my fridge.

The next day I’ll return my videotapes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 10 but I've got one hell of a food baby

Sorry to burst your bubble about dress size and body type. What's a food baby?"

I have a fat tummy because I love food! When I eat, I bloat and look pregnant but still easily and comfortably a size 10!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

A royale with cheese just makes me think of reservoir dogs me to as does nouveau cuisine

And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle? "

new French food dishes but yes nouvelle covers it

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Watch me eat all of those double cooked fries...just need plenty of exercise after "

You’ll be eating more than fries tomorrow

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

If I take a woman to a restaurant it's purely to enjoy her company and enjoy the food... not to bask in reflected glory of how lovely she looks with me like some flashy watch or a classy pair of shoes

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle? new French food dishes but yes nouvelle covers it "

Nouvelle is a the adjective used when the noun is feminine, in this case La Cuisine (f singular) therefore nouvelle rather than nouveau - Tomorrow's lesson will be the irregular verb 'venir'

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Am all about the base

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"If I take a woman to a restaurant it's purely to enjoy her company and enjoy the food... not to bask in reflected glory of how lovely she looks with me like some flashy watch or a classy pair of shoes"

I take a more arrogant approach.

Swoop in with her on my arm, bask in the reflected glory of how good looking we both are... Then I enjoy the company of the articulate, intelligent woman I’m (usually) with.

Argue with the waiter, flash the watch, slam the card down.

Jobs usually a goodun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I take a woman to a restaurant it's purely to enjoy her company and enjoy the food... not to bask in reflected glory of how lovely she looks with me like some flashy watch or a classy pair of shoes

Swoop in with her on my arm, bask in the reflected glory of how good looking we both are... Then I enjoy the company of the articulate, intelligent woman I’m (usually) with.

Jobs usually a goodun "

pick a restaurant with plenty of mirrors

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Am all about the base "

Shush

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I take a woman to a restaurant it's purely to enjoy her company and enjoy the food... not to bask in reflected glory of how lovely she looks with me like some flashy watch or a classy pair of shoes

Jobs usually a goodun "

Do you argue with the waiter before you order the food or the risky.... before it arrives?

And sending anything back is asking for a ‘special’ dish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle? new French food dishes but yes nouvelle covers it

Nouvelle is a the adjective used when the noun is feminine, in this case La Cuisine (f singular) therefore nouvelle rather than nouveau - Tomorrow's lesson will be the irregular verb 'venir'

"

ahhhh thanks or mercy boo co-op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Am all about the base

Shush "

Report me

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Jobs usually a goodun pick a restaurant with plenty of mirrors "

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jobs usually a goodun pick a restaurant with plenty of mirrors

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough... "

yes but it's convex on Base so makes you look bigger

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough... "

Thats a mighty shiny plastic spoon - no sharp items for you young man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough...

Thats a mighty shiny plastic spoon - no sharp items for you young man!"

Corks on the forks

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Jobs usually a goodun

Do you argue with the waiter before you order the food or the risky.... before it arrives?

And sending anything back is asking for a ‘special’ dish "

I order off menu (skiing off piste)...

Shouting at them usually works...

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

Shouting at them usually works... "

"Mum is ma tea ready?"

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough... yes but it's convex on Base so makes you look bigger "

Then you realise you can turn it around... I look equally good in concave

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only person mentioning jealousy is you. It’s irrelevant to the topic of the thread . "

You mention jealousy in your original post, all these threads do is to make a lot of women feel shit about theirselves. I know cause I’ve started a similiar one the other day (see you’re not even original) and why I wouldn’t start other one again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can usually see my blessed face in the cutlery if I squint hard enough... yes but it's convex on Base so makes you look bigger

Then you realise you can turn it around... I look equally good in concave "

Ha hey have a great time wherever you end up

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"

Shouting at them usually works...

"Mum is ma tea ready?""

I’ll be shouting at her when she fucks up the Christmas dinner (again )...

Weekly visits until then...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jobs usually a goodun

And sending anything back is asking for a ‘special’ dish

I order off menu (skiing off piste)...

Shouting at them usually works... "

Yeah bet you love the chefs extra special dressing ........ all that creamy protein

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

You mention jealousy in your original post, all these threads do is to make a lot of women feel shit about theirselves. I know cause I’ve started a similiar one the other day (see you’re not even original) and why I wouldn’t start other one again. "

And both threads were deliberately started to cause chaos! Mission accomplished!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t all the fit gym bunnies just demonstrate their superior cardio by running like fuck when you start talking?

Guess they can slip out the ladies room window easy too.

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

You mention jealousy in your original post, all these threads do is to make a lot of women feel shit about theirselves. I know cause I’ve started a similiar one the other day (see you’re not even original) and why I wouldn’t start other one again. "

Whatever Trevor.

It was supposed to be a thread to celebrate slim women. What’s wrong with that, exactly?

Please explain you answer .

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

You mention jealousy in your original post, all these threads do is to make a lot of women feel shit about theirselves. I know cause I’ve started a similiar one the other day (see you’re not even original) and why I wouldn’t start other one again.

And both threads were deliberately started to cause chaos! Mission accomplished! "

Nope.

Mission me getting meets.

Mission accomplished

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance "
chill out pinky id bang ya loads

Reply privately

over a year ago

And both threads were deliberately started to cause chaos! Mission accomplished!

Nope.

Mission me getting meets.

Mission accomplished "

Ah most of us completed that game ages ago! Well done for catching up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And both threads were deliberately started to cause chaos! Mission accomplished! "

Nah, mine was started cause there were a lot off BBW appreciation threads, so I thought I’d balance it up for the slim ladies. That’s why the thread was called ‘In the interest of balance’. But turns out those threads don’t go as intended.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance chill out pinky id bang ya loads"

Morning brain, how last go, any success or we trying again tonight ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller billMost of them are boring fuck'*s,too self obsessed. This coming from a man who likes and plays sport and is of athletic/lean)slim build."

Ermmmm seriously? When I was under size 10 never once in my life did I get called boring! Neither did any of my slim friends!! Interesting point of view ...

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Or is that the plan, makes for a smaller billMost of them are boring fuck'*s,too self obsessed. This coming from a man who likes and plays sport and is of athletic/lean)slim build.

Ermmmm seriously? When I was under size 10 never once in my life did I get called boring! Neither did any of my slim friends!! Interesting point of view ... "

Bang on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God he reminds me of Arsene Venger

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God he reminds me of Arsene Venger "

Delusional ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance chill out pinky id bang ya loads

Morning brain, how last go, any success or we trying again tonight ? "

yep same as everynight pinky

Reply privately

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

To much attitude on this thread

Reply privately

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

So,

Slim women appreciation? PLEASE.

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"So,

Slim women appreciation? PLEASE."

Is this not the French restaurant guide thread?

Well in that case I bid you adieu

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Im half in as size 10 bottom half 8 depending on brand with 10/12 on top lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

My bottom half is size 10/12 top is bigger but back to getting fit again!! Love walking...

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I'm a size 10 and still have a flabby belly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My bottom half is size 10/12 top is bigger but back to getting fit again!! Love walking... "
to shops?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My bottom half is size 10/12 top is bigger but back to getting fit again!! Love walking... to shops?"

Omg I hate shopping!!

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"My bottom half is size 10/12 top is bigger but back to getting fit again!! Love walking... to shops?

Omg I hate shopping!! "

Walk to the pub for me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My bottom half is size 10/12 top is bigger but back to getting fit again!! Love walking... to shops?

Omg I hate shopping!! "

To be fair though I work an 8 mile round trip for food shop!! So I suppose yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I hate shopping!!

Walk to the pub for me xx"

Best thing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You mentioned girls getting jealous in your original post."

I like my men clever

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a 10 but curvy.

I appreciate all the sze 10's and below and are happy with them selves

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like my men clever "

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Omg I hate shopping!!

Best thing! "

Alternate arms when lifting drink, upper & lower body workout achieved = perfectos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I hate shopping!! "

who doesn't?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I hate shopping!!

Best thing!

Alternate arms when lifting drink, upper & lower body workout achieved = perfectos "

Omg yes totally and if you have to run for last orders a cardio too!!

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Omg I hate shopping!!

Best thing!

Alternate arms when lifting drink, upper & lower body workout achieved = perfectos

Omg yes totally and if you have to run for last orders a cardio too!! "

We've nailed this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I hate shopping!!

Best thing!

Omg yes totally and if you have to run for last orders a cardio too!!

We've nailed this "

We so have! Owned! High 5 ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

My best friend is petite and a size 6-8 UK. She lives on Diet Coke, eats shit and doesn’t even like walking anywhere. So much for being that size and looking after yourself

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance "
I appreciate your pix.. have some fabs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My best friend is petite and a size 6-8 UK. She lives on Diet Coke, eats shit and doesn’t even like walking anywhere. So much for being that size and looking after yourself "

I know lots of very slim/skinny people who live like that ... slim doesn't have to be gym bunnies you can be naturally slim and eat like a horse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woke up this and saw this and thought yessss at last it’s the skinny’s turn for some love, but alas it’s turned into a shit fest, I’m a size 6 and calorie counting doesn’t come into it, when out for dinner/meal I’m going to eat mine and some of yours given half the chance I appreciate your pix.. have some fabs"
thankyou

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypocritical these type of threads, op as started a thread to appreciate slim women yet loads of people getting all negative and defensive but I've seen loads of tall, hung or gym fit appreciation threads started by women but if someone comments in them threads negatively that don't fit that criteria they get abused by the op and there fans. Yet in this thread it's the op getting abused..it's when it's suits on this site

Ps...love slim/athletic women

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s a bit of a meme to say that slim women are boring in bed.

Best sex I ever had was with a size six. She would regularly destroy me and shag me to a stand still.

I don’t subscribe to the theme/intention of the thread but thought I would have my little say.

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I'll slip in now then.

Reply privately

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

There's one who has just started coming to my gym, always in extremely tight leggings and crop top, very slim but muscular and absolutely stunning. You can tell she knows it as well. She's only petite but is with one of the biggest gigantic meatheads in there, he looks like he'd break her!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Touché.

It’s late.

I hope so.

According to one poster on this thread, she’s probably a “boring fuck” based on her dress size? "

I don't agree with that person as anyone can be boring it doesn't matter on what dress size they are. If they are on a swingers site then they can't be that boring. Hope you have a great meet. Bye

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need for jealousy, I like my curves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you send me a picture of your food later please.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You're playing Kamikaze Fab now but I appreciate them, met quite a few.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My best friend is petite and a size 6-8 UK. She lives on Diet Coke, eats shit and doesn’t even like walking anywhere. So much for being that size and looking after yourself

I know lots of very slim/skinny people who live like that ... slim doesn't have to be gym bunnies you can be naturally slim and eat like a horse "

And very unhealthy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh how will us size 12 women cope!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hypocritical these type of threads, op as started a thread to appreciate slim women yet loads of people getting all negative and defensive but I've seen loads of tall, hung or gym fit appreciation threads started by women but if someone comments in them threads negatively that don't fit that criteria they get abused by the op and there fans. Yet in this thread it's the op getting abused..it's when it's suits on this site

Ps...love slim/athletic women"

I don’t think it had anything to do with not appreciating slim women, it’s the rest of the stuff he put just for a reaction. I know him too well already.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll happily appreciate slim to average which I define as proportionate build, but I choose because they are fun and sexy to me, not what anyone else might feel about them, and certainly not as a trophy ..

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

My tuppence worth? I think the measure of a good person is how they treat others.

Using them as a trophy or abusing the waiter to make yourself look flashy? Says it all really!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Oh how will us size 12 women cope! "
Fine, I will fuck you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 8, but would love to have proper womanly curves! And you can guarantee that if I'm in a restaurant... I'm ordering desert

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh how will us size 12 women cope! "

Us 14s are doomed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 8, but would love to have proper womanly curves! And you can guarantee that if I'm in a restaurant... I'm ordering desert "

Your desert just arrived

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 8, but would love to have proper womanly curves! And you can guarantee that if I'm in a restaurant... I'm ordering desert "

You have a lovely figure, your mental mirror isn't working...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get jealous of women who are of a slimmer stature. It doesn't necessarily make someone auromatically attractive, just because they are slim. But there are also some very attractive ones who are slim. I would just be hoping they were bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

really? You eat sweet things?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How very sizeist this world is! Slim, athletic, curvaceous, BBW... Who cares? It's all woman at the end of the day

I've been a big girl, I've also been a skinny mini... I'm now athletic, with a size 12.... But at 6ft tall, some would probably describe me as skinny! Who can define that say, a size 8 is skinny? ( very IMHO, unless the said size 8 is also about 2'4) or that a size 16 is huge (remember... Marylin Monroe was a size 16-18!!)

Also depends where us ladies shop! (trust me, I can get into a size 8 in some shops but not a hope in hell of squeezing my bum cheeks into anything less than a 14 in others!!!

It shouldn't be about a particular size... It should be whether that person is physically attractive to you or not!

"

Well said hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a size 8, but would love to have proper womanly curves! And you can guarantee that if I'm in a restaurant... I'm ordering desert really? You eat sweet things? "

I don't really count or pay too much attention to what I eat. That doesn't mean I eat junk all day every day but if I want desert than I'm Damn well eating desert

Reply privately

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I don't get jealous of women who are of a slimmer stature. It doesn't necessarily make someone auromatically attractive, just because they are slim. But there are also some very attractive ones who are slim. I would just be hoping they were bi "

What she said

TB

Reply privately

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

When the fuck do you have time to go to a restaurant you are always on here being all controversial like, and showing us plebs how plebby we really are. You have been working too hard, take a break, some time for yourself, you deserve it.... No really, step away from the keyboard you .....you ....you "Don't badmouth other members" member.

xslutx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I appreciate all women , there are beautiful women with all types of figures op. I appreciate the the level of dedication a few people do with the calorie counting as they are focused on their goals. You’ll find me at the dessert section in every restaurant stuffing my face , one life to live so I’m choosing to enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh how will us size 12 women cope!

Us 14s are doomed!"

Never I won’t stand for it!!! Hotlist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play to you. Having the confidence to build up a persona as an International Playboy type when you sweep restaurants for a living.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I appreciate all women , there are beautiful women with all types of figures op. I appreciate the the level of dedication a few people do with the calorie counting as they are focused on their goals. You’ll find me at the dessert section in every restaurant stuffing my face , one life to live so I’m choosing to enjoy "

Off topic, but good lord, your thighs !! I might start them their own appreciation thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for highlighting this...

My preference isn't gym girls though.

I like dancer/muay thai bodies on women.

Your 100% bang on correct.

Fat women need "juice heads" (body builders) because nobody else can lift them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I’m not into body builders and every guy I’ve dated have been smaller than me. I don’t need a guy to lift me.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Yeah, the skinny birds can have the skinny men, give me the beefcake!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not into body builders and every guy I’ve dated have been smaller than me. I don’t need a guy to lift me. "

I married the skinniest man I know, I weight about six stone more than him

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm also going to be conducting a running test...

All females required to C ompleate 6 miles in under 1 hour...

Because I'm not just intrested in superficial muscle bloating.

I want circuit strength also...

Then your going to have to put your gloves on and get fighting for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And do you mean nouveau or nouvelle? new French food dishes but yes nouvelle covers it

"

Je viendrai à condition que vous venassiez également!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm also going to be conducting a running test...

Then your going to have to put your gloves on and get fighting for me."

I can see a queue forming as we speak.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I require the simple “not a prick” test for my men.

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

So to be considered slim, a woman has to be under size 10?

Im everything & more than what you described above.

But I'm a size 14/16, I'm also just over 6'

Size 10 I wouldn't be slim, I'd be a bag of bones.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

all these threads ever do is two things...

1) alienate people....

2) make the OP's look slimey (in general...)

those people who are confident in who they are whatever they happen to be don't need some "random" thread telling them... they are already happy and comfortable in their own skin!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Je viendrai à condition que vous venassiez également!"

Qui m'a fait rire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pfft, I can walk a mile in 5 minutes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"all these threads ever do is two things...

1) alienate people....

those people who are confident in who they are whatever they happen to be don't need some "random" thread telling them... they are already happy and comfortable in their own skin! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"all these threads ever do is two things...

1) alienate people....

those people who are confident in who they are whatever they happen to be don't need some "random" thread telling them... they are already happy and comfortable in their own skin! "

Wholeheartedly agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am 2 of them- oh well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just wasted 5 mins of my life reading this thread

I'm sure the OP is still in bed on a come down

I will give the slim ladies some appreciation - gym fit is enviable and looks amazing!

It's not easy to have that much discipline- you go girls

I'll be eating a cheese board and drinking wine in my pyjamas at home while you're in the gym - but that's my kind of fun

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Je viendrai à condition que vous venassiez également!"

Merci mais pas FAB droite

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly though.

Big fat women are welcome to big juice head men.

I personally like natural or athletic women. (Without body enhancement)

I don't really like Jodie marsh body builder women. I think "body building" is for show men. But when women do it they stop looking like women.

I've got a 5.8 64kg frame..

As preference I prefer a sports player or dancer to a body builder.

Female body builders are masculine.

Strength training is good but it's pathetic in sports and fights.

I respect rugby players who have stamina etc...

Body builders and gym bros win the fight by flexing...

Have you ever seen "broscience" on YouTube? I respect his bodybuilding because he's so sure of himself and funny.

Reply privately