Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Veritas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let’s play a game. Imagine you’re physically incapable of telling a lie. Without naming or making it abundantly clear who it is, write a feedback that you once wrote inaccurately for peace sake.

I’ll start

As soon as I saw the cat enter the room, I seized my opportunity and threw a fake tantrum (I know in this hypothetical world a fake tantrum is not possible but bare with me) & immediately started getting dressed. Startled by my sudden alarming actions she asked what was wrong. I told her in Africa if you see a black cat entering the bedroom soon after you’ve had sex, you will be cursed and give birth to a witch.

True story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

"Yep "

Suppose you had to be there? Maybe it's a lost in translation thing? If it is I think I get it?

We have to say what we lied to someone about as a joke. Like a practical joke thing. What practical jokes have you played on people?

over a year ago

"Yep

Suppose you had to be there? Maybe it's a lost in translation thing? If it is I think I get it?

We have to say what we lied to someone about as a joke. Like a practical joke thing. What practical jokes have you played on people? "

To be clear I didnt mean because he's from Africa I meant because he's from the West Midlands!

Post new Message to Thread