Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shameless talk to me thread...

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??).

So tell me something about your day... Was it a good one? How was traffic? Did your shoes pinch? Did your thong ride up your arse? Did someone steal your parking space? Did you find a shopping trolley someone had left a coin/token in?

Talk to me... I'm listening

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

"My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??)."

Yes. Every day

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I am expecting delivery of a jacket. The delivery driver usually comes at around 4pm. I arrived home at 3 and you guessed it, she'd been .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being a gay single male is worse

over a year ago

Unfortunately, I’ve got nothing interesting to report.

The highlight of my day was watching an old cowboy movie ‘The Cheyenne social club’ and then dozing off thinking about ladies dressed in beautiful corseted dresses tending to my every need

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

"Being a gay single male is worse"

Usually being gay and available is enough.

over a year ago

I'm floating about in here because I have millions to do and all of it's boring!

over a year ago

your imagination

""My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??)."

Yes. Every day "

You're accustomed to it then A full mailbox would probably baffle you!

over a year ago

At least you have happenis

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Oh I’ve had a great day lovely lady

I’ve spoken to some lovely people on here. I’ve done a few Christmassy things which always makes me happy and I had a rewarding day at work. Plus I have chocolate life is good!

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

""My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??)."

Yes. Every day "

This

And one look at your photos and ping your unread messages are read and replied to lol

over a year ago

Yes. Every day

You're accustomed to it then A full mailbox would probably baffle you! "

Its a red letter day when my mailbox has anything in it. I don't even get junk mail

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm floating about in here because I have millions to do and all of it's boring! "

Absolutely cracking festive username.

My day has been largely unproductive but I was able to get an early bus home so there is a silver lining.

over a year ago

your imagination

"I am expecting delivery of a jacket. The delivery driver usually comes at around 4pm. I arrived home at 3 and you guessed it, she'd been . "

Agggghhhh... I hate it when that happens. Why can't they call to ask if its convenient to deliver earlier??

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

Yes. Every day

You're accustomed to it then A full mailbox would probably baffle you! "

Would be a shocker. Sometimes i leave messages marked 'unread' just make it look exciting

over a year ago

I had a nice day taking clients out in Snowdonia

I took them up Pinnacle rib route on Tryfan which is a quality route the weather was good for this time of year, the clients were good fun to be with and there was even a bit of cloud inversion

over a year ago

your imagination

How so? An empty mailbox is possible... A negative value of emptiness isn't possible... Is it?

over a year ago

"I'm floating about in here because I have millions to do and all of it's boring!

My day has been largely unproductive but I was able to get an early bus home so there is a silver lining. "

Aw thank you!

I'm off to try be productive now

over a year ago

I'm on on my 10th straight day at work with at least 5 more in front of me

All for a good cause.. Holiday!!

Was feeling a little cba, but found my motivation whilst having a quick soak.. so off to the gym I go.

And hopfuly when I get back I'll find Eve with her bottom in the air

Adam.

over a year ago

your imagination

"Unfortunately, I’ve got nothing interesting to report.

The highlight of my day was watching an old cowboy movie ‘The Cheyenne social club’ and then dozing off thinking about ladies dressed in beautiful corseted dresses tending to my every need "

I love old Westerns... 'Shane' was a particular favourite

over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm floating about in here because I have millions to do and all of it's boring! "

You need minions for those millions

By *uckaroo BanzaiCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere nice

Most messages we send remain unread...can only guess the recipitence is paralysed by excitement and can't reply..

over a year ago

"I'm floating about in here because I have millions to do and all of it's boring!

You need minions for those millions "

Amen to that sister!

over a year ago

your imagination

"Being a gay single male is worse

At least you have happenis "

Someone's been watching Beverly Hillbillies....

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

This

And one look at your photos and ping your unread messages are read and replied to lol"

You overestimate the power of a photo!

over a year ago

"My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??).

So tell me something about your day... Was it a good one? How was traffic? Did your shoes pinch? Did your thong ride up your arse? Did someone steal your parking space? Did you find a shopping trolley someone had left a coin/token in?

Talk to me... I'm listening "

I took a friend to hospital, watched a movie and I'm watching great British bake off with ol blue eyes and wrinkly

over a year ago

your imagination

"Oh I’ve had a great day lovely lady

I’ve spoken to some lovely people on here. I’ve done a few Christmassy things which always makes me happy and I had a rewarding day at work. Plus I have chocolate life is good! "

Maybe that's what I need... Chocolate!! I'm frustrated by inertia at home... Work is as rewarding as always, but I can't even put up a few decorations at home yet grrrrrr. Glad to hear yours was so lovely though xx

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

Its a red letter day when my mailbox has anything in it. I don't even get junk mail"

Does anyone really want junk mail though?? How was your day anyway?

over a year ago

Question for you OP!

Do you have an Irish equivalent of the Radio Times, ie a TV listings magazine, where when the Christmas edition comes out you have to get it (it’s like an annual tradition) where you plan ahead all your tv viewing for the festive season!?

Anyone here know when this year’s Xmas Radio Times is out!? It’s the only edition I ever buy all year, but it’s always an essential Christmas purchase!

over a year ago

Yes. Every day

Its a red letter day when my mailbox has anything in it. I don't even get junk mail

Does anyone really want junk mail though?? How was your day anyway? "

You know how unloved and unwanted when even the junk mail ignores you.

My day was good thanks.

I helped positive things to happen in other people's lives.

It was financially and emotionally rewarding

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Question for you OP!

Do you have an Irish equivalent of the Radio Times, ie a TV listings magazine, where when the Christmas edition comes out you have to get it (it’s like an annual tradition) where you plan ahead all your tv viewing for the festive season!?

Anyone here know when this year’s Xmas Radio Times is out!? It’s the only edition I ever buy all year, but it’s always an essential Christmas purchase! "

I think it’s around the 8th December Dan. It’s a must for me

over a year ago

"Question for you OP!

Anyone here know when this year’s Xmas Radio Times is out!? It’s the only edition I ever buy all year, but it’s always an essential Christmas purchase!

I think it’s around the 8th December Dan. It’s a must for me "

Ooh not long now!!! How exciting! Thanks Babs

over a year ago

"My mailbox has been unusually quiet of late and my sent messages largely unread (dear God.... is this what it's like to be a single male on Fab ??).

I've had a lovely day today..

I cannot tell you how much better my life is now I can finally drive...

Ive gone from having to rely on a crap transport system (only buses no trains stop here) to being able to whizz around all over the place..

I'm definitely a happy bunny

over a year ago

your imagination

My day has been largely unproductive but I was able to get an early bus home so there is a silver lining. "

Silver linings are always good!

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

Would be a shocker. Sometimes i leave messages marked 'unread' just make it look exciting "

I might try that too

over a year ago

your imagination

"I had a nice day taking clients out in Snowdonia

I took them up Pinnacle rib route on Tryfan which is a quality route the weather was good for this time of year, the clients were good fun to be with and there was even a bit of cloud inversion "

That sounds absolutely marvellous!! What are the temperatures and conditions like on the mountains now?

over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm on on my 10th straight day at work with at least 5 more in front of me

All for a good cause.. Holiday!!

Was feeling a little cba, but found my motivation whilst having a quick soak.. so off to the gym I go.

And hopfuly when I get back I'll find Eve with her bottom in the air

Adam."

A holiday to look forward to is worth it! Where are you off to?

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

My box is positively being ignored..

over a year ago

I took them up Pinnacle rib route on Tryfan which is a quality route the weather was good for this time of year, the clients were good fun to be with and there was even a bit of cloud inversion

That sounds absolutely marvellous!! What are the temperatures and conditions like on the mountains now? "

It’s getting colder but no snow at the moment but some on the way tomorrow but it will probably be gone by the weekend

over a year ago

your imagination

"Most messages we send remain unread...can only guess the recipitence is paralysed by excitement and can't reply.. "

Oh I like the way you think!!

It could be a Schrodinger's cat situation... An unread message always has the possibility of being a good one or a bad one... So until its opened you can simply choose which one to believe it is!!!

Schrodinger's Mailbox... You heard it here first folks!!!

over a year ago

You are the best

#monologue

over a year ago

your imagination

You need minions for those millions

Amen to that sister! "

Pick the most boring task first... At least then things can only improve!

over a year ago

your imagination

Talk to me... I'm listening I took a friend to hospital, watched a movie and I'm watching great British bake off with ol blue eyes and wrinkly "

How is your friend doing? Was the movie a good one? Gotta love GBBO!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

My day has been good, mediocre and kind of crap all blended in to one! Today I needed distractions and friends - I've had a lovely phone call, eaten two bowels of ramen and gone for a fast waddle. How's your day been?

over a year ago

My day has been spectacular, I commuted to work with no traffic (no cats on the stairs to the office). I've had 2 very happy client meetings that ended in tears (this is a good thing for what I do). The commute away from the office was also traffic free again. Now I'm sat with the biggest glass of rum and cola ever imagined, garnished with fruit and sparkly umbrellas. I can close my eyes and imagine being in the Caribbean sipping the drink.

over a year ago

your imagination

"Question for you OP!

Anyone here know when this year’s Xmas Radio Times is out!? It’s the only edition I ever buy all year, but it’s always an essential Christmas purchase! "

I might have known you'd answer a question with a question Dan

Yes... We have the RTÉ Guide, and that time old tradition of a bumper two-week issue to cover Christmas and the New Year... It is to Irish adults what a Beano or Dandy annual was as children

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

My day was good thanks.

It was financially and emotionally rewarding"

Well that sounds far nicer than a bursting mailbox to me... Although I guess a few nice messages does ice the cake a bit

over a year ago

your imagination

I've had a lovely day today..

I cannot tell you how much better my life is now I can finally drive...

Ive gone from having to rely on a crap transport system (only buses no trains stop here) to being able to whizz around all over the place..

I'm definitely a happy bunny

"

Woohoo!! No stopping you now!!

Errr.. Well... Except at red lights... And stop signs... Better heed those... But yaaaayyyyy!!!

over a year ago

Guess you know how us asian men feel

over a year ago

your imagination

"My box is positively being ignored.. "

I can't help but stare at it right now...

Oh! You mean your inbox!! Ermmm sorry...

over a year ago

your imagination

That sounds absolutely marvellous!! What are the temperatures and conditions like on the mountains now?

It’s getting colder but no snow at the moment but some on the way tomorrow but it will probably be gone by the weekend "

Snow is something lovely when it's rare....

over a year ago

your imagination

"You are the best

#monologue

"

You had me at 'you'

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It was a precious, precious day off today and I ended up...in work

over a year ago

Yes. Every day

My day was good thanks.

Well that sounds far nicer than a bursting mailbox to me... Although I guess a few nice messages does ice the cake a bit "

Even a no thanks reply to a message is better than nothing at all.

Yep, financial rewards are good but empty without some kind of emotion to back them up

over a year ago

Today I organised our secret santa

..... so basically I brought joy and a pain in the ass to 50 people in one festive swoop

over a year ago

Had a lovely couple of hours on Bournemouth Beach this morning before work. Think I'll do that every week now. Traffic was shite and nearly had a fight on the M4. But I managed to let it go quite quickly... Other than that it's been a good day. Started chatting to a new 'lassy' too, brilliant

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

My day was an average day like any other, full of echoey sounds of the office and the rain drops on the window sill. As I day dreamt of dark butterfly's fluttering in the sunlight.

over a year ago

your imagination

"My day has been good, mediocre and kind of crap all blended in to one! Today I needed distractions and friends - I've had a lovely phone call, eaten two bowels of ramen and gone for a fast waddle. How's your day been? "

Think my day has been something similar... Minus the lovely phone call

Feeling a little frustrated and useless at the moment with lots of things out of my control.

over a year ago

your imagination

"My day has been spectacular, I commuted to work with no traffic (no cats on the stairs to the office). I've had 2 very happy client meetings that ended in tears (this is a good thing for what I do). The commute away from the office was also traffic free again. Now I'm sat with the biggest glass of rum and cola ever imagined, garnished with fruit and sparkly umbrellas. I can close my eyes and imagine being in the Caribbean sipping the drink. "

That sounds like the absolute definition of contentment! I wish you many more like it!

over a year ago

your imagination

Guess you know how us asian men feel"

Not unless one tells me! How was your day?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I think my outbox looks like your inbox ..loads of unread messages

over a year ago

"My day has been spectacular, I commuted to work with no traffic (no cats on the stairs to the office). I've had 2 very happy client meetings that ended in tears (this is a good thing for what I do). The commute away from the office was also traffic free again. Now I'm sat with the biggest glass of rum and cola ever imagined, garnished with fruit and sparkly umbrellas. I can close my eyes and imagine being in the Caribbean sipping the drink.

That sounds like the absolute definition of contentment! I wish you many more like it! "

Come and join me for a rum and cola.

over a year ago

your imagination

"It was a precious, precious day off today and I ended up...in work "

GAAaaahhhhh!!! Will they give you one in lieu?

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

My day was good thanks.

Well that sounds far nicer than a bursting mailbox to me... Although I guess a few nice messages does ice the cake a bit

Yep, financial rewards are good but empty without some kind of emotion to back them up"

Is that what you seek here? An emotional connection? That's an honest question... It seems many do, or even if they don't, they end up finding one.

over a year ago

your imagination

"Today I organised our secret santa

..... so basically I brought joy and a pain in the ass to 50 people in one festive swoop"

Did you rig the draw so that you get the office hottie as your secret santa?? There has to be some perks to organising it... Right???

over a year ago

your imagination

"Had a lovely couple of hours on Bournemouth Beach this morning before work. Think I'll do that every week now. Traffic was shite and nearly had a fight on the M4. But I managed to let it go quite quickly... Other than that it's been a good day. Started chatting to a new 'lassy' too, brilliant "

Ohhh.... Sounds quite refreshing! Not easy to stick to though in unpredictable weather....

Good luck with the new lassie! Hope it all works out to mutual benefit

over a year ago

your imagination

"My day was an average day like any other, full of echoey sounds of the office and the rain drops on the window sill. As I day dreamt of dark butterfly's fluttering in the sunlight. "

Why dark butterflies!? That's quite intriguing as I think most of us would conjure up colourful ones...

Are things quiet work-wise at the moment... Is it of concern?

over a year ago

..... so basically I brought joy and a pain in the ass to 50 people in one festive swoop

Did you rig the draw so that you get the office hottie as your secret santa?? There has to be some perks to organising it... Right??? "

There is an integrity that comes with the position, I could not sully it for my own carnal desires....

over a year ago

Been waiting for a message all day from my favourite Irish friend...

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Question for you OP!

It’s probably their best selling edition all year!

over a year ago

I’ve just finished decorating my lounge in time for Christmas, done from top to bottom, all new suite, curtains, plug sockets, light switches, door knobs, lights etc etc, everything new due to a colour change. I’m chuffed with it.

over a year ago

your imagination

"I think my outbox looks like your inbox ..loads of unread messages"

I think you misunderstood my OP

I rarely have unread messages in my inbox as I get very little mail anyway... I pretty much open mail and reply to it as it pops up, or as soon as I log on.

I can't complain really... As a woman who isn't actively looking for a meet, I can't really expect to have anyone's attention much... It is a sex site after all and if I'm not available why should anyone give me their time? That's the reality

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’ve had a quiet day at work.... most of my appointments were too busy to see me or had forgotten

The tele-con I was in collapsed as the chair persons internet crashed

When I arrived home someone had sent me a parcel with a spiffing bottle of champagne in it as a thank you — THANK YOU!

and I ordered a lovely personalised friendship bracelet for my long term playmate that arrived today which I know he will be thrilled with

Not bad at all really

over a year ago

your imagination

"My day has been spectacular, I commuted to work with no traffic (no cats on the stairs to the office). I've had 2 very happy client meetings that ended in tears (this is a good thing for what I do). The commute away from the office was also traffic free again. Now I'm sat with the biggest glass of rum and cola ever imagined, garnished with fruit and sparkly umbrellas. I can close my eyes and imagine being in the Caribbean sipping the drink.

That sounds like the absolute definition of contentment! I wish you many more like it!

Come and join me for a rum and cola. "

Only if you put away those ridiculous sparkly umbrellas.. They just poke up my nose

over a year ago

Talk to me... I'm listening I took a friend to hospital, watched a movie and I'm watching great British bake off with ol blue eyes and wrinkly

How is your friend doing? Was the movie a good one? Gotta love GBBO! "

My friend was elated good news all round

over a year ago

Only if you put away those ridiculous sparkly umbrellas.. They just poke up my nose "

Ok, seeing as they also take up valuable space in the glass which could have been used by the rum. Let's get squiffy.

over a year ago

your imagination

Did you rig the draw so that you get the office hottie as your secret santa?? There has to be some perks to organising it... Right???

There is an integrity that comes with the position, I could not sully it for my own carnal desires....

"

Such moral steadfastness!! Bet you gave her to some old biddy who is close to retirement instead

over a year ago

your imagination

"Been waiting for a message all day from my favourite Irish friend... "

A breakdown in cross-border communications?? I blame Brexit!!

over a year ago

"Been waiting for a message all day from my favourite Irish friend...

A breakdown in cross-border communications?? I blame Brexit!! "

always that brexits fault

over a year ago

your imagination

"I’ve just finished decorating my lounge in time for Christmas, done from top to bottom, all new suite, curtains, plug sockets, light switches, door knobs, lights etc etc, everything new due to a colour change. I’m chuffed with it. "

Bloody hell.. I need to clone you... At the moment my entire house is in chaos as all my lounge furniture and the contents of all my bookcases are scattered throughout the house while I await a new carpet to be fitted. My house currently looks like something from a hoarding documentary

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Colleague at work felt something was not right at work, got involved and then wanted to know my opinion. I dodge the question to begin with but she grumbled and made those exasperated noise some people make and after 15 minutes ask again if she was in the right. I said in my opinion she was wrong and why I thought so.

Needless to say it was a quite afternoon in the office after that.

Mr

over a year ago

"Question for you OP!

Yes... We have the RTÉ Guide, and that time old tradition of a bumper two-week issue to cover Christmas and the New Year... It is to Irish adults what a Beano or Dandy annual was as children "

I’m 45 years old and STILL get the Beano Annual every year!!

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"My day was an average day like any other, full of echoey sounds of the office and the rain drops on the window sill. As I day dreamt of dark butterfly's fluttering in the sunlight.

Why dark butterflies!? That's quite intriguing as I think most of us would conjure up colourful ones...

Are things quiet work-wise at the moment... Is it of concern? "

No works always busy.

I don't know why, they seem to have taken up residency in my mind of late. Not that I mind I quite enjoy having them there as I seem to be drawn to dark things.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I’ve just finished decorating my lounge in time for Christmas, done from top to bottom, all new suite, curtains, plug sockets, light switches, door knobs, lights etc etc, everything new due to a colour change. I’m chuffed with it. "

Don’t you just love a new look sounds fab ( excuse the pun )

over a year ago

Yes. Every day

My day was good thanks.

Yep, financial rewards are good but empty without some kind of emotion to back them up

Is that what you seek here? An emotional connection? That's an honest question... It seems many do, or even if they don't, they end up finding one. "

Honest answer. Probably. More than probably. Almost definitely

I'll spend more time here talking than I'll ever spend doing anything physical.

over a year ago

your imagination

"I’ve had a quiet day at work.... most of my appointments were too busy to see me or had forgotten

The tele-con I was in collapsed as the chair persons internet crashed

When I arrived home someone had sent me a parcel with a spiffing bottle of champagne in it as a thank you — THANK YOU!

and I ordered a lovely personalised friendship bracelet for my long term playmate that arrived today which I know he will be thrilled with

Not bad at all really "

That does sound like a spiffing day!

over a year ago

your imagination

Talk to me... I'm listening I took a friend to hospital, watched a movie and I'm watching great British bake off with ol blue eyes and wrinkly

How is your friend doing? Was the movie a good one? Gotta love GBBO! My friend was elated good news all round "

Delighted to hear it!

So have you ever tried doing a bake-off challenge yourself?

over a year ago

your imagination

Only if you put away those ridiculous sparkly umbrellas.. They just poke up my nose

Ok, seeing as they also take up valuable space in the glass which could have been used by the rum. Let's get squiffy."

Don't fill mine too much... I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to rum!

over a year ago

your imagination

"Been waiting for a message all day from my favourite Irish friend...

A breakdown in cross-border communications?? I blame Brexit!! always that brexits fault"

It's the devil I tell ya!

over a year ago

your imagination

"Colleague at work felt something was not right at work, got involved and then wanted to know my opinion. I dodge the question to begin with but she grumbled and made those exasperated noise some people make and after 15 minutes ask again if she was in the right. I said in my opinion she was wrong and why I thought so.

Needless to say it was a quite afternoon in the office after that.

Mr"

Oh dear... Strong cups of tea all round!! Hopefully cooler heads will prevail tomorrow

over a year ago

my mailbox is busy at moment.

its been nice to hear from people i didnt expect to ever hear from.

over a year ago

your imagination

"Question for you OP!

Yes... We have the RTÉ Guide, and that time old tradition of a bumper two-week issue to cover Christmas and the New Year... It is to Irish adults what a Beano or Dandy annual was as children

I’m 45 years old and STILL get the Beano Annual every year!! "

I love that you do that!! What a great tradition... And collectable too!

over a year ago

your imagination

"My day was an average day like any other, full of echoey sounds of the office and the rain drops on the window sill. As I day dreamt of dark butterfly's fluttering in the sunlight.

Are things quiet work-wise at the moment... Is it of concern?

No works always busy.

I don't know why, they seem to have taken up residency in my mind of late. Not that I mind I quite enjoy having them there as I seem to be drawn to dark things. "

Light requires the presence of darkness to be seen

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Every day

My day was good thanks.

Is that what you seek here? An emotional connection? That's an honest question... It seems many do, or even if they don't, they end up finding one.

I'll spend more time here talking than I'll ever spend doing anything physical. "

You're not alone. I saw an entire thread this morning filled with people looking for something more than just sex... I think someone is missing an opportunity to get them all together socially and see if some matches happen!

over a year ago

"Question for you OP!

I’m 45 years old and STILL get the Beano Annual every year!! "

Read the thread from the bottom up and guessed this might be you

over a year ago

your imagination

"my mailbox is busy at moment.

its been nice to hear from people i didnt expect to ever hear from.

"

Life's unexpected surprises are the sweetest fruit

over a year ago

Messages unread Op? That must be unheard of surely. You definitely sure they sent

Average day, but glad of some quiet today

over a year ago

your imagination

"Messages unread Op? That must be unheard of surely. You definitely sure they sent

Average day, but glad of some quiet today "

Quiet times are good too when needed

over a year ago

"" Yep, financial rewards are good but empty without some kind of emotion to back them up

I'll spend more time here talking than I'll ever spend doing anything physical.

You're not alone. I saw an entire thread this morning filled with people looking for something more than just sex... I think someone is missing an opportunity to get them all together socially and see if some matches happen! "

How busy the forums are shows how many people want more than sex. ( I am available for that if anyone's interested)

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

My day was dull

Spent the day at my retail job

Which I don’t particularly enjoy

I’m up at 5 tomorrow to my gym job which I love apart from the early start and the Baltic conditions frosty car and lack of motivation so early

How was your day ?

Post new Message to Thread