Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Message virgin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since I’ve been on here, this and couples profile, I’ve never sent a message to someone like the first message, just reply to the ones sent to me. Honestly don’t know what I would put. Maybe I sjould loose by virginity to someone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just send random shit and get replys go from there thats if i send one at all

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Since I’ve been on here, this and couples profile, I’ve never sent a message to someone like the first message, just reply to the ones sent to me. Honestly don’t know what I would put. Maybe I sjould loose by virginity to someone "

Welcome to how guys feel!

over a year ago

Example just today i saw an update asking for something i sent something funny in responce and boom were now friends

over a year ago

"Since I’ve been on here, this and couples profile, I’ve never sent a message to someone like the first message, just reply to the ones sent to me. Honestly don’t know what I would put. Maybe I sjould loose by virginity to someone "

Me neither until yesterday!

over a year ago

Me too, oh how is love a chat with someone I knew actually wanted to talk with rather than me sending out random messages for people to add to their already huge Inbox

over a year ago

I don’t mind volunteering and giving you some feedback

over a year ago

I genuinely think it’s a lot easier for women - a relatively basic message should do the trick where it might not in reverse for the average fella.

Keep it light and airy. And not overtly sexual. Drop in something flattering about their profile (either the pics or words or both). Introduce yourself. And throw in something a bit left field : how are they getting on with wrapping their Xmas presents or whatever. Jobs a good ‘un. 99% of fellas will respond to that I reckon, ice broken!

It’s the type of message that would get lost and ignored in a ladies inbox but I think would work a treat in a blokes inbox.

Go on be brave! Go do it!!

over a year ago

"I genuinely think it’s a lot easier for women - a relatively basic message should do the trick where it might not in reverse for the average fella.

Keep it light and airy. And not overtly sexual. Drop in something flattering about their profile (either the pics or words or both). Introduce yourself. And throw in something a bit left field : how are they getting on with wrapping their Xmas presents or whatever. Jobs a good ‘un. 99% of fellas will respond to that I reckon, ice broken!

It’s the type of message that would get lost and ignored in a ladies inbox but I think would work a treat in a blokes inbox.

Go on be brave! Go do it!! "

But you love overtly sexual messages Dan!

lol

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

OP, now’s your chance to go from hunted to hunter!

Choose your targets wisely and enjoy the thrill of the chase.

Although it might be like shooting fish in a barrel on here.

over a year ago

Some of us guys on here a quiet approachable as well as respectfull. It's a shame the arseholes spoil it for them.

Go for it anyway, you can always block or report if they are rude to you.

over a year ago

"Some of us guys on here a quiet approachable as well as respectfull. It's a shame the arseholes spoil it for them.

Go for it anyway, you can always block or report if they are rude to you. "

You played your "us nice guys" card far too early...

you make your own luck. Arseholes spoil things for thenselves. Grow a pair and be resposible for your own destiny.

over a year ago

"Some of us guys on here a quiet approachable as well as respectfull. It's a shame the arseholes spoil it for them.

you make your own luck. Arseholes spoil things for thenselves. Grow a pair and be resposible for your own destiny."

. Who took the jam out of your donut today sweetheart!!??

over a year ago

If I'm sending a first message it's usually because of something funny they've put in their profile or status, or even just pics I really like, so that's what I'd say.

over a year ago

you make your own luck. Arseholes spoil things for thenselves. Grow a pair and be resposible for your own destiny.

. Who took the jam out of your donut today sweetheart!!?? "

He does have a point though

over a year ago

"If I'm sending a first message it's usually because of something funny they've put in their profile or status, or even just pics I really like, so that's what I'd say."

I try that with epic failure rate. I must be very good at picking the extremely popular ones. Haha

over a year ago

"If I'm sending a first message it's usually because of something funny they've put in their profile or status, or even just pics I really like, so that's what I'd say."

Oh and I love your wet vest pic

over a year ago

you make your own luck. Arseholes spoil things for thenselves. Grow a pair and be resposible for your own destiny."

Bit harsh lol. What's wrong with leaving the choice to message up to the other person?

Women are inundated with messages.

What's the point of adding yourself to the list.

I want to chat and meet but I'm not so desperate randomly message,hoping I'll somehow stand out from the crowd.

And when I refer to being "nice" it means I can take a no thanks without spitting my dummy out. After that, "nice" is subjective.

Example, a person could be the kindest person in the world but if they were arrogant, I wouldn't class them as nice at all.

over a year ago

After Christmas, when it starts to warm up a bit, I'm going to look for women and message them myself.

You never know, it might be easier to find women than men.

over a year ago

He does have a point though"

Yeah I know. I agree with what he said tbf x

over a year ago

"After Christmas, when it starts to warm up a bit, I'm going to look for women and message them myself.

You never know, it might be easier to find women than men."

It was for me.

over a year ago

Does that cucumber count as one of your five a day ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Just do it, when you find appropriate victims, getting that virgin concept put behind you. Be inspired by what users inform you of them, what intrigues and interests you and open yourself up, in your unique way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Does that cucumber count as one of your five a day ? "
hope so eat enough of them, but I’m now alternating between them and banana’s mars bars etc

over a year ago

"Does that cucumber count as one of your five a day ? hope so eat enough of them, but I’m now alternating between them and banana’s mars bars etc "

Got to keep your energy up

over a year ago

"If I'm sending a first message it's usually because of something funny they've put in their profile or status, or even just pics I really like, so that's what I'd say.

I try that with epic failure rate. I must be very good at picking the extremely popular ones. Haha"

Yeah, there's no denying it's much easier for girls. I've had boring or lukewarm replies from guys, but I don't think a message has ever been ignored.

over a year ago

Have you popped your cherry yet there’s enough choice

over a year ago

"If I'm sending a first message it's usually because of something funny they've put in their profile or status, or even just pics I really like, so that's what I'd say.

I try that with epic failure rate. I must be very good at picking the extremely popular ones. Haha

Yeah, there's no denying it's much easier for girls. I've had boring or lukewarm replies from guys, but I don't think a message has ever been ignored. "

Cause bloke’s on the whole are pretty dull.

over a year ago

"

Yeah, there's no denying it's much easier for girls. I've had boring or lukewarm replies from guys, but I don't think a message has ever been ignored. "

Us men are more friendly in that department. Even if the woman wasn’t my taste I’d either let her know I’m not interested or still chat. It’ll depend on what she said.

Still love your wet vest pic

over a year ago

"

Yeah, there's no denying it's much easier for girls. I've had boring or lukewarm replies from guys, but I don't think a message has ever been ignored.

Us men are more friendly in that department. Even if the woman wasn’t my taste I’d either let her know I’m not interested or still chat. It’ll depend on what she said.

Still love your wet vest pic"

Thanks

over a year ago

"

Still love your wet vest pic

Thanks "

You’re welcome. And you’ll definitely get a good reply from me based on that alone. Haha.

over a year ago

"

Cause bloke’s on the whole are pretty dull."

That's why I go on what they say rather than what they look like mainly. It's so painful getting stuck in a chat with someone with no chat!

over a year ago

"

That's why I go on what they say rather than what they look like mainly. It's so painful getting stuck in a chat with someone with no chat!"

Tell me about it. I have lost interest with someone when their replies are one worded and the conversation is very one sided. If you’re not interested in chatting please say instead of boring me to death.

over a year ago

Well I personally can talk for hours. I love a good natter.

I think my problem is I wait for the other person to being up any naughty chat.

My conversations usually fizzle out for perhaps that reason

over a year ago

He does have a point though"

shhhh. Don't agree with me... It is bad karma

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Your a woman, most men will respond what ever you put as your first message as will most couples if he or she likes the look of you.

over a year ago

Just pick a handy forumite and comment on something they have said

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Just pick a handy forumite and comment on something they have said "

That works for me!

over a year ago

I hope she pics me. Haha

Lovely photos btw and funny profile.

over a year ago

Oh... And I was all excited about our mutual love of guess who.

over a year ago

You can practice on me if you like

over a year ago

I got a message from a woman from another thread today and we’ve been chatting quite happily off and on today.

So it does work.

over a year ago

"Just pick a handy forumite and comment on something they have said

Oh... And I was all excited about our mutual love of guess who. "

Does she have a moustache

over a year ago

I hope she pics me. Haha

Lovely photos btw and funny profile. "

Are you handy

over a year ago

*empties inbox of cobwebs in anticipation*

over a year ago

I hope she pics me. Haha

Lovely photos btw and funny profile.

Are you handy "

Handy for what? A good chat? Putting up shelves? Bending over and showing the crack of my arse?

over a year ago

Oh... And I was all excited about our mutual love of guess who.

Does she have a moustache "

No but she has a hat and glasses... the bitch

over a year ago

Careful now, this is like the nuclear option. The guy in question may just self combust and go UNLOS as a result.

over a year ago

"

That's why I go on what they say rather than what they look like mainly. It's so painful getting stuck in a chat with someone with no chat!"

So many on here who actually haven’t mastered the art of conversation. I find it unbelievable.

Post new Message to Thread